- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Toxenisfun and I had a lot of fun brainstorming ideas for his story Double Trouble, and I wrote out the below scenes as ideas for him if he chose to use them.

He wound up incorporating some of the below scene idea, but not fully, so I asked if he was cool with me sharing my originally written scenes for people to enjoy, and he was ok with it.

Hope you enjoy, this is some of the darker/gorier content than what I have written previously.

Be warned, this is not for the faint of heart. (I mean the violent tag, and X rating may give that away) 

I hope you enjoy. And please go and check out Toxenisfun's profile and stories, they are great.


Just wait.

That’s all Perrin had to do to attain her freedom, she’d nearly been spotted several times while trying to find a way out of the house and every time she was filled with terror once more.

After having seemingly come to terms with her death, Perrin hadn’t been expecting to live much longer under Candis’s soles, either being crushed under her giant foot or literally choked to death by the everpresent foot odor that emanated from her work shoes. 

But then a miracle happened.

She’d been left alone after Candis had come home from work, either too exhausted or too distracted to check her shoes when she took them off after work, tossing them aside and walking away.

Maybe she thought Perrin was dead? 

It didn’t matter to the Micro however as she’d soon left the shoe, which had luckily fell on it’s side allowing her to crawl out. And after several minutes of waiting, too nervous and fearful to try running, Perrin had felt hope well up inside of her once more.

She had a chance!

She’d thus traversed her way through the house, narrowly avoiding detection and making her way to the front door. The next obstacle she found herself facing was the fact that the door went right down to the floor, not even her small form was able to squeeze under it. Making Perrin wonder if this was just the standard design and construction of the door, or if the sisters had it put in specifically to keep Micro’s from escaping.

Perrin had thus formulated a plan, she was going to hide just under the edge of the welcome mat in front of the door, and when someone opened it next time she was going to make a run for it, just imagining the feeling or fresh air filling her lungs and replacing the horrid smell of Candis feet that seemed to cling to her insides even now, was enough to fill the weakened Micro with renewed strength.

Thus here she was, hiding her body mostly under the mat as she stared up at the door, patiently waiting for someone to arrive. 

It took about an hour before Perrin heard the heavy thumping of footsteps approaching the door, making her look up in surprise before taking a calming breath.

Freedom was so close.

She heard the sound of the lock clicking before the door opened half way, making Perrin crane her neck up to see who the person was and saw that she was an older blonde woman who looked to be in her late thirties, but Perrin wasn’t sure, she may have been older. She was wearing casual comfortable clothing, and a pair of well worn sneakers that still looked in good condition aside from some minor scuffs here and there which were visible to Perrin’s eyes, and had a handbag around her left shoulder. 

Perrin looked to see a spot between the women’s legs as she stepped through the door and took her chance, crawling out from the mat and taking off as fast as she could towards the door as the woman stepped further in. Perrin knew she only had moments to make her escape, otherwise spend who knows how many hours under the mat again.

However she was suddenly met with yet another obstacle as she was stopped in her tracks as a large object suddenly crashed down onto the ground a few relative feet in front of her, causing a loud clanging sound of metal on wood to fill her ears.

It was the giantess shoe.

The giantess had stomped her left shoe down right in front of her path, which now meant…

Perrin looked up just in time to see the woman’s gaze meet hers, in that moment Perrin felt like those twin orbs were like spotlights aimed at her as her entire body froze.

She was broken out of her trance as the door was shut behind her as the woman stepped inside fully, her eyes still focused on Perrin as an unreadable expression formed on her face before she leaned down.

A million thoughts run through her head, the woman hadn’t said anything yet, maybe she wouldn’t be like the horrific sisters, maybe Perrin could get her to smuggle her out of her, or just open the door and let her go free if she-

Perrin’s thoughts were cut off as she was grabbed unceremoniously in the woman’s hand, plucked up by her manicured nails pulled up into the air as the woman stood back to her full height. Perrin found herself readjusted till only her head was visible sticking out of the giantess closed fist.

“P-Please can you help me, ma’am. I-” Perrin began, struggling to breath in the woman’s tightened grip. She was cut off however as the stranger spoke up following a scoff.

“I can’t believe this. After all these years and all my lessons they let this happen. Well, it seems my daughter’s need to a refresher course on how to deal with you bugs”

As soon as the woman’s word left her mouth, and the word “daughters” registered in her brain, Perrin’s eyes widened in fear.

This was their mother! This woman was the sister's mother. As the rest of her words played over and over again in her ears, Perrin simply couldn’t restrain herself.

She let out a scream.

Her voice was muffled by the warm flesh of the giantess palm as Perrin’s eyes were wide and manic. 

The giantess meanwhile reached down with her free hand, shuffling slightly as she took off her shoes and kicked them aside.

Perrin just kept screaming, not coherent words leaving her mouth as she just kept unleashing all of her emotions in the primal act as the woman paid her no mind.

Perrin knew completely and without a doubt this time.

She was never leaving this house alive.


 

(Scene Skip)

“Now originally, I was going to be coming here to discuss your little petting zoo situation, and don’t think I won’t be. However, when I came through the front door, would you like to know what I found?” Mia asked her two daughters as she sat back and stretched her sock clad feet out onto the coffee table in front of her.

“What was it?” Candis said, speaking up first with genuine confusion. She was still exhausted from work, and was still unwinding from her day. Jocelyn sent a confused glance her way too, before Mia spoke up once more.

“I’m talking about this,” their mother said, reaching into her handbag and pulling out a small figure. 

Candis' eyes widened as she recognized it as the Micro who was in her shoe earlier that day. She honestly forgot all about her when she got home and just kicked her shoes off without a second thought.

“Mom, I can explain-” Candis began, causing her mother to turn to her.

“Oh, so it was you. You’re the one whose lack of forethought or oversight, could have led to this insect going free? Is that what you’re telling me?” Mia said sternly, instantly making her daughter feel as though she was eight years old again.

It’s not that Mia didn’t love her daughters, she loved them dearly. But she had spent their whole lives trying to impart her teachings and wisdom onto them, and she wouldn’t be lying to say she didn’t find their behaviour in dealing with Micros exasperating and disappointing.

She didn’t mind toying and playing with Micros, but not to the extent and methods that Candis and Jocelyn used. Treating them like they were pets, or props for online fame, you could call her old fashioned but Mia didn’t approve of her daughters behaviour.

And If their grandmother had still been alive, Mia and her daughters would all be in for a severe tongue lashing.

“Now I know you enjoy playing with these bugs, I do too at times. But you need to have limits and boundaries, you don’t keep them as pets forever, you don’t splash them all over the internet for cheap fame, and you always, always!...” she trailed off expectantly, causing both girls to speak up.

“Finish the job” they both parroted.

“Exactly, you finish them off. And if you want to crush them in your shoes, fine. But you make damn sure they’re dead before you just toss them aside and give them a chance to escape, like this one almost did. You’re lucky I have such good eyesight or else she may have actually gotten free” Mia said as she let out a sigh and shook her head slightly.

“You know I love you girls, and I’m just trying to help you and teach you the proper way to handle Micros, you’re both still too reckless and immature at times. And I think you both need a reminder of how to deal with these bugs properly” Mia said as she reached down with her free hand and slipped her socks off, revealing her bare feet and letting out a light moan as she flexed arched her toes and soles, letting them air out fully.

Reaching into her handbag she pulled out a packet of cigarettes, a lighter and a rubber band. She then bright Perrin around to her left foot and holding her up against her big toe, she wrapped the rubber band around the Micro’s body several times, pinning her to the top of her big toe and having her feet and legs sticking out over the edge of her nail.

Mia hadn’t gotten a pedicure for a few weeks and it showed as her nails were longer than usual.

Perrin was once again surrounded by the scent of feet, this time she was met with a different smell than what she had been subjected to under Candis, but by no means was it any better. Mia’s feet smelt of hours being cramped in shoes, probably not just a single pair, her feet had a mixture of sneaker and leather smell, suggesting either a boot or heel had also adorned her more mature foot. 

Stretching her legs out once more, she allowed the girls to see Perrin’s trapped form before she reached over and grabbed her packet of cigarettes, pulling out one and lighting it up in her mouth. Taking a moment to inhale and savor the smoke before exhaling and resuming her conversation. 

“Now then, as I said I’m going to remind you girls of the importance of properly treating Micros as you should. Starting with this little escapee, I think she’ll do nicely to help me begin getting my point across” Mia said as she took another inhale, leaning down and exhaling on her foot, letting the smoke blanket the trapped Micro who was squirming and threshing futilely, her tiny coughs caused Mia to smirk before she took another inhale before putting her cigarette down in an ashtray on the coffee table.

She’d taken up smoking in her teens, back when it was still a health hazard which had annoyed her mother, but soon after the medical community and scientists had come up with a revolutionary breakthrough and had managed to remove the cancerous effects of cigarettes on the human body, at first via injections that basically immunized people to the harmful effects, but later the tobacco companies were able to infuse the formula into their tobacco strains as they grew, basically making all tobacco products completely harmless. People were then free to smoke as they pleased without worrying about any negative health effects, after that Mia didn’t have to worry and continued to smoke over the years, though she didn’t smoke as much anymore, she only smoked a single packet over the course of a week now. Though Mia had never transitioned to anything stronger, and didn’t like the thought of her daughters trying any drugs or substances other than tobacco or alcohol.

“Now onto business, you might notice my nails are a bit long, I haven’t gotten a pedicure in over a month so my toes could use a bit of a trim” Mia said as she reached into her handbag, and after some rummaging she produced a pair of nail clippers. 

“Watch very closely, this should remind you to finish them off properly” Mia said as she started on her right foot, clipping her pinkie toe’s nail to the right length, and moving on to the left, making her way slowly up to the big toe. 

All the while Perrin was thrashing against the rubber band giving muffled screams from behind the sections that covered her mouth, she knew it was fruitless in her heart, she knew there was no escaping her fate now, but her body and mind were at odds with one another as despite her knowing she was going to die, she still fought against the rubbery bonds.

“Maybe one of you girls could give me a nice foot rub after I’m done. I’d say use some Micros, but I’m trying to make a point here” Mia said as she cut the nail on her right big toe, wiggling them afterwards and checking to see the length was right before lowering her foot to the floor, she then gathered up the nail clippings and put them in the ashtray before turning to her left foot.

Again she started on the pinkie toe, however this time she was slower, after clipping the nail she inspected it and ran a finger over the newly cut length, making a few sounds of appreciation before moving onto the next.

Perrin turned her head to the left and saw as Mia’s fingers grew closer, slowly and drawn out over the length of a few minutes Mia made sure to milk the situation for all it was worth before she finally clipped her second toenail, brushing it off and then turning to her final toe.

Perrin’s body was awash with fear, her mind knew what was coming, but it didn’t stop her being covered in a cold sweat as her breathing was out of control. 

“Now girls, pay very close attention. This isn’t something you’re going to forget anytime soon” Mia said slyly as she moved the nail clippers down to the edge of her big toe. 

As she did, it became clear what was going to happen. Perrin’s legs were dangling over the edge of the nail, now frantically kicking and flailing around as Mia held the clippers for several seconds without doing anything, till Perrin’s frantic manic eyes met hers up above and Mia smiled down at her cruelly. 

“Snip” was all Mia said as she closed her fingers down on the clippers.

Immediately the sharp bladed steel cut of the overhanging nail while also slicing through Perrin’s legs. The now useless limbs fell down to the coffee table, blood spurting from them and from the stumps that Perrin now sported, having had her legs cut off from just above the knee.

Perrin let out a muffled scream of pain and agony, a combination of the lack of feeling from her now severed limbs and the pain of their removal sending her body hurtling through a mix of painful sensations that shocked her nervous system as she howled out from behind the rubber bands.

“See now she won’t be running away again, not that she’ll be alive any longer that is” Mia said as she reached down and undid the rubber bands and flicked her toe making Perrin fall down to the coffee table with a thud, the Micro still screaming as she was now confronted face to face with her severed legs a few feet from her.

As Perrin’s howls of pain and agony reached the girl's ears, they had to say their mother was right. This was something they were not going to forget anytime soon.

Mia reached down and plucked up Perrin with her nails before dropping her down into the ashtray, a small plume of ash welling up around her and making the screaming Micro’s lungs take it in as her throat burned.

Perrin writhed and twisted in agony, but at the same time she felt herself growing weaker, a combination of fatigue and the blood loss she was now experiencing was finally taking it’s toll.

Plucking her still lit cigarette from the ashtray, Mia took a light drag, seeing the red embers of the end of the cigarette beginning to draw close to the filter she let out one last exhale down towards Perrin before smiling at her darkly.

“And to think, you came so close to your freedom. Mere feet away from salvation, only to have it snatched away from you, and do you want to know the worst part? '' Mia said as she leaned down till her lips were above Perrin. 

“If it were anyone else who came through that door, you’d probably gotten away” Mia said before blowing her a moist kiss and leaning back up smiling again before she brought her cigarette down to the ashtray, aiming specifically for Perrin’s head as she pressed the still lit end of her cigarette down onto her face.

Perrin’s last cognitive moments were filled with the searing pain of the hot cigarette burning the flesh from her face as she couldn’t even scream out in pain, her own lips melted and burned together before Mia finally jammed the butt of the cigarette down forcefully, crushing her skull and upper body in one last act.

Mia made sure to squash and twist the cigarette but around for several moments before lifting it up and taking in the now mutilated and burned remains of Perrin, inspecting them for a moment before taking one last unnecessary measure and jamming her thumb down to squash any lingering bones and organs the Micro had into the ash before reaching into her handbag for some hand sanitiser. 

Mia made sure to clean off her hands and fingers thoroughly, before turning back to Candis and Jocelyn with a smile on her face.

“Now then girls, onto the reason for my visit” 



Chapter End Notes:

So yeah, there you have it.

If you liked this, or are interesting in seeing the way Perrin died in the actual story, as I said in the opening note, please go and check out Toxenisfun's  account and "double trouble"

It's part of a great series with a variety of characters (some gentle, some cruel, and some like Mia who are downright evil)