- Text Size +

Early one morning Ashley decided to go on a walk thorough LA, so she grew herself and walked towards Disney Land crushing cars as she turned them into scraps of metal, planting her boot on them until they were flattened turning the bustling streets of L.A. into a total nightmare. Slamming into buildings as rubble fell onto cars and people flattening them and putting craters in the sidewalk with her fur covered uggs, she finally arrived at Disney Land........ As people began to scream for their lives... People screaming.....

"Monster"

Ashley picked up a handful of people and tossed them into her mouth "mmmmmm yummy" she replied, the people down below screamed in horror as they watched her chew them up. They started to run for their lives as Ashley started to walk in their direction, "help' they screamed, it's a "Monster a MONNNNSSSTTTER" they wailed. Ashley grabbed another handful and tossed them in her mouth as she opened her lips they were placed on her tongue she quickly retrieved her tongue back in her mouth and started to chew them up. 

People started to run from her as she took a step towards them slamming her uggs upon them and shattering them completely a news helicopter was in the air she quickly snatched it snatching the person inside and held them over her gaping mouth he stared in horror at the beauty that was her mouth her tongue glistened as it was full of spittle her white clean teeth a sight to be seen. Without warning she dumped him in her mouth her tongue catching him and dragging him into the abyss that was her mouth, she bit down on him and proceeded to tear him apart with her molars until he was all chewed up and she sent him on a ride down her throat to her belly. She then started to walk on crowds of people slamming them against her uggs trapping them and swatting them turning them into mush.

As Ashley turned and saw the Disney Land castle and begun to step on it planting her ugg on it finally gave way as it crumbled in a heap, she then spotted the Walt and Mickey Friends Statue as she put her boot on it turning it into dust, then she sees the teacup ride and kicks it over as it crushes a few people. She then brings her ugg down on a rollercoaster send it crashing to the ground as she stomps on a crowd of people squishing them into her fur covered uggs as blood continued to dissipate from underneath her uggs as people were screaming for their lives. They groaned as they were pressed against her uggs disappearing underneath as they were devoured , they fought for their lives but just ended up with an imprint of her uggs over whatever was left of their mantled bodies.

Once she finished with Disney Land she started walking to Universal Studios, she plants her ugg on the entrance as it creaks and finally crumbles as all that is left is a pile of rubble she spots a few guards and plats her ugg on them as she squishes them like bugs and like bugs their guts stick out once stepped on. You then turn towards the House of Horror's and place your ugg upon it finally gives one last give and it collapses underneath your ugg, you spot a tour bus and place your boot upon it completely flattening it along with the tourists  as blood drops out from under you uggs.

She then turn her attention to the Revenge of the Mummy ride and plant her ugg on it catching some people as well as she squishes them like bugs grinding them into the ground as their guts and blood paint the floor, she turned and faced a crowd of people and slammed her ugg down on that hard that it shook the ground, she then reached down and grabbed a handful of people. Ashley then began lifting them to her mouth she opened it showing a pink flesh cavern of death she dropped them into her mouth and closed her lips, they began to scream as she tasted first and then started chewing her huge jaw muscles working overtime as her stomach grumbled in anticipation of its next meal.

Then finally she swallowed as she sent them down below to digest there chewed up bodies sliding down her throat, as she slammed her boot down on another tour bus as it was flattened and looked like scrap metal, Ashley then saw the Terminator 2 ride and started to walk over to carrying bodies of corpses under her uggs as she crashed into crowds of people all squished like bugs as they were splattered. She grabbed another handful of people and threw them into her mouth her tongue was there to catch them and in the light it looked like a monster beckoning its prey to enter to devour her mouth looked like an awesome sight her prey stood in awe as they took their last breath before being thrown in they would scream once the shock was over as they would be enclosed in darkness as her teeth would work on them as she would GULP and it would be off to her belly with them.

Ashley then turned her attention to The Simpson's ride as she walked over to it she dragged countless corpses over to it..... All of a sudden there were sirens wailing, Ashley made a beeline for one of the police cruiser and stomped it into the pavement. A SWAT truck pulled up and they were dumbfounded as Ashley picked up the SWAT truck and started to empty its contents she brought them to her lips one of the guys raised his AK47 she simply blew in his direction and he and the gun flew off her hand. She threw the others into her mouth as she proceeded to flatten a few more police cruisers, slamming her boot squashing any resistance from the law. One officer yelled screw this "I'm too young to die and bolted away Ashley saw this and ensured he was introduced to the bottom of her boot as she brought her ugg down on him. The SWAT team leader finally hit the ground as he fell head first into the pavement crushing his skull instantly. Ashely finished off the rest of the cruisers and then planted her ugg on the ride slamming into it completely collapsing it, bringing her ugg down with so much momentum it left a crater 10 feet deep, as she then planted her ugg another crowd of people and grinding away on their broken bodies.