- Text Size +

Ashley's Secret

 

 

Ashley Angel was a normal woman, well as normal as anyone. The young 19 year old had a lot to show for such a young age. Intelligent, beautiful and the leader of the best cheer leading squad in all of America. It was something about her, the sexy, perfect long hair and cute pink furry uggs that made all the guys fall to her. She never minded it, the attention that is. She would normally just date them only to use them for whatever she wanted then dump them. It wasn't her fault she was this way, it was in her nature to crush. She thrived and the idea of crushing dreams, desires, hopes. Anything they had worth for she loved to feel like she was the one that was in control. Their lives, everything. A normal expression for her to talk about when referring to her latest ex was how much he was a bug to her. Saying how she wished he was so that he could be truly crushed. This was Ashley, a girl who owned the world and a girl who trampled upon those she sees fit.

 

 

It was getting close to summer now. June was just around the corner, with that summer vacation and the end of high school. The cheer leading was getting harsher as their team hadn't lost a single game so far this year. The girls were hard pressed. There were 7 them in whole.

 

 

Kay-lee, the shortest of the group. Recently moved into town and only been in the school for a few months before trying and getting into the squad. Her short black hair and weird behaviors has brought a lot of bullying with the other members. Some say she is evil, a witch and pull on her hair. Ashley was the only one who didn't. Not because she feels sorry but rather the little girl was not a threat to her or worth her time to bother with.

 

 

Mindy was the self-proclaimed leader of the group. She controlled the other 4 girls Terra, Hailey, Susan and Roberta, they did everything she said. A bunch of giddy morons is how Ashley would explain them. Of course Mindy was not the best cheer leader. Her standards were far much lower to that of Ashley's, which is why she never received true leadership from the school.

 

 

A big game was happening tonight, the big Dallas school team against its rival team. The girls are excited, everyone was watching on their local station. The girls worked their asses off, poses, jumps, flips. It was perfect, all went according to plan. Ashley was distracted however, her eyes watched a bug crawl across their path and instead of avoiding it she simply extended her foot and crushed it. The feeling of this domination was her little dark secret. She truly loved to crush the life out of them. Standing, keeping the cute boot upon it she cheers on her team. It was only until 10 minutes later at half time she decides to twist her ankle a few times smearing the remains of the bug on the ground, did she move.

 

 

Going behind the high bleachers to get her lunch she was stalked by a squad member. It was Kay-lee. Her eyes were open wide, watching Ashley as she turned around.

 

 

Ashley seen there was something odd about the way Kay-lee looked at her and promptly asked, “What?”

 

 

Kay-lee had bowed head, her shy features coming out into the open. Hands held in front of her waist, she took in a deep breath she spoke up, “How did it feel?”

 

 

“How did what feel?” the confused Ashley retorted.

 

 

“The bug... The one you stepped on. How did it feel?”

 

 

Ashley grew shocked that someone would notice that. Having enjoyed it enough to savory the feeling she stared at Kay-lee. Opening her mouth, about to brush it off with a rude comment she see something glimmer in the short girl's eyes. Something almost hopeful she would reply in the way she truly felt.

 

 

Gathering her words she blurts out, “It felt great!”

 

 

Expecting Kay-lee to recoil in disgust, Ashley squints her eyes. Rather than being pushed away by the comment Kay-lee seems more drawn in. Taking a few daring steps towards her. The eyes brighten more and matched with a smile.

 

 

“You enjoy it? Really?” The words were brighten with delight.

 

 

“I did... I just wish they were people. Then I would enjoy it so much more.” Ashley smirks to her words. Always have dreamed of it. The idea of step on tiny little people under her uggs.

 

 

“I - I - I enjoy it too...” The odd girl shudders, “... I have watched you... Step on them. During practice, after school...”

 

 

Kay-lee's heart fluttered. She was spilling it all out. Telling her that she enjoyed watching Ashley crush those bugs. Telling her she dreamed about it and it became an obsession for her. Kay-lee herself is not sure why she has these feelings for Ashley. Wither it would be a type of infatuation, love or just to know someone else enjoyed doing what she dreamed about. Ashley listened, a little moved that someone would pay so much attention to her dark secret. A gentle hand laid upon the black silky hair of the blabbing girl.

 

 

“Why not have a better look?” Ashley says in delight. The idea of having a spectator for her crushing only heightened the lust for doing so.

 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

 

“Tomorrow night, your place... Bring lots of bugs for me to squish and I will give you a show to remember.”

 

 

Kay-lee shocked by the self-invitation to her place but wasn't going to deny her. Bowing her head again, looking at the powerful boots upon Ashley's feet she nods.

 

 

“After school?” Kay-lee asks, mouth dry with anticipation.

 

 

“Fine, after school it is. Just walk me home to your place.”

 

 

The squad leader pats the head of the short one. After the words are shared they return to the field and resume their cheers for the rest of the game.

 

 

The next day, something was amidst. Mindy and her crew of 4 didn't show up to school that day. Perhaps they caught the 'bug', Ashley thought. Not paying any heed to it she went on with her day, not giving Kay-lee any extra attention from the chat yesterday. The school day was ending and Kay-lee skipped her last class to make sure she was at the door waiting for Ashley.

 

 

Scrolling down the hallway, Ashley boots prowl the floor. Each careful step being watched by Kay-lee as if craving to see them in action. Ashley raises a brow to the girl and simply laughs at her weird behavior.

 

 

“Let’s go. I hope you got lots of squishes for me.” She whispers trying not to let anyone else hear.

 

 

Kay-lee simply nods and hurries away. Leading her down a few blocks they come to a nice white house. The garden seems well looked after with flowers, rich grass and deep brown dirt patches. All perfect to get those little insects to play with. Leading her to the basement, she shows her an open room, the floor made of solid blue painted concrete. Kay-lee asks Ashley to stay there for a moment while she goes get her victims. Only gone in the backroom for a moment she brings out a little zip lock bag or critters. A healthy mix of worms, roaches and other hard shell beetles.

 

 

Dropping down, Kay-lee plants the side of her face parallel to the floor, opening the bag to let the tiny ones out. Ashley no longer has any hesitations. This was their little secret, this is what they both wanted.

 

 

Raising her soft sole boot over the little escaping beetle, Ashley wished to savor this one. Having an auditions was so much better for her. She places her ugg upon it, pinning its belly to the floor. Kay-lee watched closely as the roaches legs continued to move as if trying to escape, but the towering foot was not going to move away in fact it began descend farther. The sounds of the hard outer skin creaked, making delightful popping noises. It began to crumble into itself, oozing from the sides. Another moment the bug disappears under Ashley, her weight flattening the once living creature under it.

 

 

Kay-lee's arousal begins to raise. Her pussy tingling to the sight of the boot crushing its victim. So carelessly, so cruelly. An idle hand slips in her pants, touching. Ashley looks over to her masturbating but it doesn't stop or even stall her. She moves to execute her next bug. Crushing its tiny body and remains underfoot. Showing off the bottom of her sole to her adoring spectator. The view of the crushed bug stuck to it, the oozing of their little bodies was enough to make the poor girl to cum.

 

 

Ashley had a lot of fun, it was new to have someone watch but the arousal to her was just the same as before. It wasn't people, it wasn't someone who she could ask how it felt to know you are about be become mush under my boot. It was just bugs, mindless insects which she felt belonged under her foot anyway.

 

 

After much crushing, the uggs became quite sticky. Kay-lee became quite tired from non-stop masturbating, Ashley had killed all the bugs in the bag. Looking at her watch a good hour has passed and she wondered if this was it. Looming over Kay-lee who is laying upon her back, Ashley rose her bug gut soaked boot and rest it upon her face. The gunk of the sole dripped upon the girls face as Ashley stood there, completely dominant over her.

 

 

“Ever wonder what are thinking before they get crushed under me?” Ashley gloats, smearing the foot over the girl face. Kay-lee, moving her head away quickly, gets up.

 

 

“I have a surprise... but I am a little embarrassed to ask.” Kay-lee's head looks down at Ashley's boots. The girl so truly submissive in her nature.

 

 

“What is it?”

 

 

Leading Ashley to the back room she shows her a large fiber-glass table, so large 3 of the walls are snug against it. It was 5 foot long, 3 foot wide and 3 feet from the floor.

 

 

“M...My father worked in a fiber glass factory. He built this table to work on his projects. But since he left... I have been using it.”

 

 

“Using it? How were you using it?” Ashley asks inquisitively.

 

 

Leaning over to a backpack she takes out a video cam, her hand reaching up to wipe some of the bug juice off her forehead.

 

 

“I was more into watching then doing... But since I didn't know anyone I use to put this under the table and step on little things... After words I use to watch the video and you know...” the words came out so shyly. She was embarrassed, face turning a bright red to say them even though she was just touching herself before Ashley.

 

 

Laughing to her words, Ashley understands then asking if it was safe. With a re-insuring nod, Ashley was ready to give her another little show. Needing to get up on the clear table, Kay-lee falls upon all fours, letting Ashley use her as a step. Taking some books from the nearby self she piles then on the open end of the table.

 

 

“What is this for?” Ashley asks, the foot making sticking noises upon the glass.

 

 

“This is to make sure they cannot run away.” The eager girl replies.

 

 

Finishing her little wall, she reaches back into her backpack taking out a container of more tiny creatures.

 

 

“Can I record you doing this?” Kay-lee asks with a bright smile.

 

 

“Sure, but any of this better not get on YouTube or around the school.”

 

 

Giggling she agrees then promptly dumps the strange little creatures on the table. Getting in position under it with the cam in one hand, the other hand already in her pants. Towering over them, Ashley's shadow covers the tiniest. Not sure what they are, she squats down to get a better look.

 

 

“What are they?” she asks but before Kay-lee can answer she recognizes one. “Mindy?”

 

 

Zooming the camera to her boot, Kay-lee can see the details of the squished bugs from earlier. Their bodies hard pressed into the glass, forcing out any remaining goop left in them.

 

 

“They are people... like you wanted... I was born with powers I guess you can say....”

 

 

Kay-lee was about to explain when suddenly Ashley stands to her full height and slams the heel of her boot into the tiny Mindy. The body explodes, screams echo below her. A rich crimson shower sprays over everything, even the other tiniest. Raising her toes, the crushing down upon her, twisting side to side the body is mashed beyond recognition. Instantly, Ashley's panties were soaked with her love juices. Not caring how this happened or why, she just wanted it. This power was hers and she wasn't going to give it a chance to fade away.

 

 

Susan and the girl split up, running away from the mighty boot. There was 3 other then the girls, 3 little males from what the camera can see. Ashley decides to try one of those next. Seeing one of the little men run directly on top of the view of the video cam she places her boot upon him. The soft sole of the ugg presses him into the crystal clear table. Kay-lee was able to get a nice close up. The oozing bugs dripped over the little body. His face was purely terrified. Zooming into his eyes, she was able to see the despair, the knowing that his life was about to end. These were no longer mindless bugs anymore but real people. People who knew what was going on around them. People who had a life, a possible promising one but now they are nothing but a bug ready to be crushed.

 

 

The boot pressed down. Sound of bones breaking echo from the glass. Giving it an extra audible sound as the foot bears down. The ugg’s sole, is just so thin that Ashley can really feel the tiny one squirm just as if she were barefoot. It was intoxicating, it was heaven. The body was giving away under the pressure now, the other tinies scream in horror as they watch one of their own becoming turned into a splattered stain. The foot wasn't done, it was only until it was completely flat that Ashley reaches between her legs to feel herself. A reward so deserved.

 

 

Kay-lee catching it all on tape, watches the body slowly flatten out. Watches as the red liquid begins to covers and spread all over the bottoms of the sole. The mangled body squishing perfecting in the grooves of the boot.

 

 

Ashley just stood there, touching and in total power. Her vision blurred, taking the other foot and casually stepping upon another of the former cheer leading squad. Standing there, both little bodies firmly crushed into the glass, it was then the girls both touch themselves harshly. They kept thrusting their fingers into themselves until heaven flows over them, cum spraying from their cunts. Bliss filling their bodies, it took them a moment to regain themselves. The moaning, twitching ever so slightly, the victims could watch as they knew it wasn't over.

 

 

Getting back to her camera work, Kay-lee moved it from the stained area of the glass. Ashley wanted to see who else was down there. Squatting down again she sees someone she knew quite well. It was Josh, her latest ex. Laughing, he attempts to run towards the corner of the wall.

 

 

“Oh, Josh... It's you?” Ashley's voice seemed to be almost drunk in her power. The boots walk towards him ever so slowly leaving red marks in each step, the cam below following in-sync.

 

 

“How does it feel to know I am going to crush you?” Her pink uggs now only inches away. The tiny scared, clawing the wall in hopes that something will save him.

 

 

“I am going to crush you, Josh. Just like I crushed everyone else. You wanted to walk all over me but in the end it was me that used you. Now you have one more use to me...” she casually bats him with her boot, making him fall out from that wall, “Die under me like the worthless speck you are.”

 

 

With that he turns to his back. Watching as the sole of her boot lowers upon him. The mess of the remains making him stick firmly to it. The legs of the bug man kick. His feeling a complete void of hope. Nothing but terror fills his mind. He was nothing but an insect to his ex-girlfriend. She slowly presses her weight upon him. Crushing him like she did before but this time the impact was more defendant. This time it was his entire existence she was ending. With a few sickening crunches and he was dead. Lifting her foot, the squished entrails raise with it as if she had stepped in gum.

 

 

“Ew...” Ashley says with a giggle. “Look Kay-lee, look how his body still wishes to embrace my foot even after death. See! He really was too clingy for me.”

 

 

Shaking her boot he peels off. She still had 3 more victims to crush and God knows she was making sure they were dead tonight.

 

 

Turning to her others he shows off her soles to the other girls. They scream and vomit on the glass, trying to push the books over but they do not budge at all. Ignoring the other male, who seems to be in plain sight, watching her, Ashley pays attention to the panicking girls.

 

 

Pointing to the glass under her she yell to them, “Over here... to my feet little worms.”

 

 

The tiny girls see this as a possible chance for mercy and run to her feet, one of them slipping on the bloody mess.

 

 

Lifting a boot, just high enough for them slip under her demands, “Get under my foot, and clean the mess those bugs made.”

 

 

One of the girls are able to hold in her lunch enough to crawl under it. Looking up, her eyes see the imprint of Mindy's face, flattened into the design of the sole. Crying she begins to try and pull the mangled skin off of it, but it is to firmly press. Ashley watches as Roberta, the one that did not comply, weeping on her knees.

 

 

“Too Good Roberta? Too stupid to obey your Squad Leader?” Ashley teases, unknowingly her foot descends upon the tiny under it.

 

 

Feeling the body begin to crush, she just stares at Roberta. Eyes cold and uncaring, piercing into her soul. Roberta could only watch as her friend tries to get away. A flopping arm sticking out from under the boot is all that she could see, the foot snuffing out the rest of her. It tries grasping towards Roberta before the final crunch. A river of blood pouring over the clear ground. It moves and trickles to Roberta's feet. Unable to take it anymore she curls in a ball, screaming her little head off. Ashley's panties soaking again she touches herself, keeping her boot upon the crushed tiny.

 

 

In her bliss she reaches with the other foot stomping franticly for the other tiny. Missing her to the left, Roberta bolts to the right but instantly she is cut off again as the foot slams down in front of her. Cumming, having her fun with the little evading girl she was finally able to make a solid stomp, smashing her flat into the table. Lifting the boot to inspect it, Ashley almost slips in the oozing mess beneath her.

 

 

Kay-lee, totally tuckered out from touching herself but still she filmed. Only one left to go she thought. Ashley almost forgot about the last one. She turns to look for him but he was still in the middle of the table. Staring, watching he never moved. Bending down she looks closely at him, he was covered head to toe in other people's blood yet he was not phased. She had no idea who it was, someone she didn't meet that was for sure.

 

 

“Who is this Kay-lee?” Ashley asks.

 

 

“I don't know his real name. I met him online in a Giantess chat line. He went by Vicaroth. All I know he is 27 and he wanted to be crushed. So I told him to come meet me yesterday night and he did.”

 

 

Blinking in shock that someone asked to be crushed she looks down at him. The little man only returned the look before laying down before Ashley. Giggling like a school girl she was honored that he willing to please her, to fulfill her desires.

 

 

“Well, how pathetic is that? A 27 year old man at the feet of a 19 year old. You really do deserve to be crushed under me.”

 

 

Lifting her boot, it shadows over him. Vic can get a clear view of his fate from the crimson dripping sole.

 

 

“I am 8 years older than you and yet you are still nothing but a worm. A little speck to me and my foot”, the little man begins to touch himself vigorously.

 

 

The boot closes the gap between him and it. He is unable to touch it anymore, all that is left it humping it. The feeling of his humping can be felt from underfoot. Ashley giggles as Kay-lee catches it all on the cam.

 

 

“You really want to be crushed eh? Kiss it. Love my boot before it ends you. Give me everything you live for and worship me like a Goddess as you die under my divine body.”

 

 

The man finally goes into a white bliss, kissing, and licking even as the sound of the crushing start. The man feels nice and plump under there being a few extra pounds. The weight adding that extra squishiness that feels so good. The body sinks like a sponge, forcing Ashley to have to lean forward to add the extra weight into the step. Instantly he pops, making a big red sticky mess under the already messy boot. Giggling to the enjoyment, Ashley just grinds him back and forth. His remains mushing up into the boot. Sticking to it before dragging the foot back making a long trail of gore before her.

 

 

Having the last of her fun she laughs. Posing for the camera below her walks up and down the red stained table as if she were a model. Making sure to step on any of the bodies along the way. Afterword’s Kay-lee stops her recording, drooling from the lips in total pleasure. She moves the books and helps Ashley down, with her back of course.

 

 

“That was so fun! Let’s do it again! But first...” Ashley pauses her speech. “You will lick my boots clean.”

 

 

The girls both giggle to each other as they enjoy themselves for the night to the best sleep over ever.

 

 

The End.

 

 

Part 2

 

 

Ashley and Kay-lee had a special friendship. Though they kept is a secret until school year was over, the girls both had a dark secret. Every weekend they would hold crush parties. Ashley would come over with her uggs and other footwear and crush things under her while Kay-Lee records with her cam. It was arousing to them but even more so when they are more than just bugs and cakes.

 

 

People in the town were disappearing and things seemed to be getting a little out of hand. The 'missing' people found themselves caught under a spell, shrunk to a crushable size then placed in a jar by Kay-Lee. At this point it didn't matter who they were. Some were poor bums, people who if they disappeared no one would even notice. Others were everyday people who had a future be it young adults to older. It didn't matter anymore, their lust for crushing was too much.

 

 

In the basement of Kay-Lee's house was where most of the film was shot in. Kay-Lee wished to keep the footage of the crushing for later viewing. Ashley would simply walk upon her victims, smearing their worthless bodies under her boots. Her uggs were her favorite but changing to her converse sneakers was her second best. Ashley loved how their bodies would squish and ooze up deeply into the large grooves. Walking around in them after a crush session, they would be stick under her foot for days. This was their life now. They longed for the next crush party.

 

 

Five weeks after school was over, Ashley casually made a call to Kay-lee's house, exciting to talk about the next session they are going to have. Ringing and ringing there was no answer. Feeling like taking a little walk, she pulls on her sneakers. The bottoms still sticky from the squished mess from last weekend. He giggles to the sound of the footwear as they roll heel to toe. Dirt began to build and before you know it, it was just a complete black mess under the sneaker. It didn't matter to Ashley what became of their little bodies. They were dirt under her feet anyways.

 

 

Ashley made her way toward Kay-Lee's house, knocking she waited for a response. She waited for a few more moments, letting her head tilts back to view the windows and then to her side. The garage door was open. Smiling, she decided to go look inside. Strolling in the large doors she stops to see Kay-Lee sitting on the ground, packing a box of things. Next to her was another tower of boxes. Placing her hands upon her hips and giving Kay-Lee a stern look, the poor girl is stunned.

 

 

“What is all this?” Ashley asks rubbing the bottoms of her sneakers on the hard floor.

 

 

“We... are moving.” Kay-Lee voice was soft and submissive.

 

 

Something tells Ashley that Kay-Lee wasn't going to say anything and for her special friend to just disappear, not going to happen. Slamming her sneaker upon the box right in front of Kay-Lee, Ashley displays her dominance.

 

 

“You are going to leave me?” Ashley's face littered in anger.

 

 

The girl stares at the sneaker, remembering the events from the other night. She whimpers, complete helplessness as if she lost all control. Her hand falls to Ashley's foot, kissing the sneaker like a slave.

 

 

“I... I have too.”, Her mouth muffled slightly from the shoe. “He found us again... we have to go.”

 

 

“But you just moved her before school ended... Wait who is ‘he’?”

 

 

 

 

Kay-Lee stops worshiping the sneaker and looks up to Ashley.

 

 

“My father...”

 

 

Ashley tilts her head to look down at Kay-Lee then suddenly bursts out of laughter.

 

 

“What... are you scared of him or something?” Ashley mocks her.

 

 

Kay-Lee head lowered as she nods.

 

 

“He is a bad person... My aunt called me and told us he found us again... so we have to move.”

 

 

Ashley's face turns to concern and leans over to Kay-Lee's ear whispering, “You will not leave me. Figure out what to do to solve this because you are mine.”

 

 

A shiver rolled up Kay-Lee's spine. She felt the power, the pressure as if her sneaker was crushing her. Kay-Lee nods to Ashley in acceptance to her statement.

 

 

“Good, now tomorrow you will bring me lots of tinies. I want to feel like I am crushing the earth!” Ashley declares before turning away, walking out of the garage. “Don't forget!”

 

 

The rest of the day and most of the next went as normal for Ashley. Her body tingles in anticipation of the night. As the evening falls she calls over to make sure Kay-Lee is home and indeed she was. She seemed a little distant as they talked but either way she had lots of tinies to crush and that was the main thing.

 

 

Making her way over in her parent’s car, she bought a few pairs of footwear and a few new ones to get broken in. Once she got there, a police car was already in the driveway. Swearing under her breath she ran to the door which was already opened. Screaming Kay-Lee's name, the house just seemed creepy. No-one was around, it seemed completely empty. A voice echoes from down stairs, a familiar voice. Walking down the creaking stairs, her uggs feeling heavy as fear digs into her.

 

 

“Kay-Lee?” Ashley questions openly.

 

 

Kay-Lee lid on the floor, exhausted from something. Resting next to her was 2 jars, filled with tiny people. Kay-Lee completely weaken just smiles to Ashley as she walks in.

 

 

“I... Won't be moving anymore..”, Kay states in her lack of breath voice.

 

 

“What happened to you?”

 

 

“The shrinking spell... it takes its toll on me. I was able to collect a lot for you though... I am a good Kay-Lee”, she states, too weak to even open the jars she closed herself.

 

 

Ashley smiling knowing she did all of this for her and enjoys the idea of so many tinies about to become mush.

 

 

“You did well... now just rest I will take care of the rest.” Ashley states taking the first jar and opening the lid.

 

 

Kay still had enough energy to use the cam, making sure it was aiming to the floor at Ashley's boots. Dumping some of the little people carelessly she giggles at the pile up. Ashley lays the half empty jar next to her and stands to her full height. The pile of about 25 people begin to panic and push and shove trying to get away. Ashley wasn't going to let that happen. Putting both of her uggs together she hops upon them. The bottoms of the boots instantly slam down crushing all of the little bodies under it. The crimson entrails squirt out from the sides as she continues to hope on the like a buddy. Giggling to her fun, she stops and remains standing upon the pile of mush.

 

 

Raises her foot to inspect the bottoms, it was quite messy. Their bodies were stuck flat under the soles. She can clearly see the outlines of little faces, hands and feet stuck crushed under her boot. She giggles to their misfortunes and places her foot back on the pile. Shifting her weight from on foot to the next, bubbles form and pop under the powerful uggs.

 

 

“MMMM.... It's like their squished bodies are giving me a foot massage. How lovely of them.”

 

 

Letting her feet soak a bit more, their bodies becoming lumpy, sticky mess to the concrete floor she decides another victim is needed. Sitting her ass to the floor Ashley reaches in to take another little woman. Lifting her heel, the going messy making long pink stringy gunk sticking to it as she places the woman in the gore. The woman, fully clothed still screams. Her little body is face up, stuck completely unable to move. The boot begin to roll back to its heel, feeling it enter is mud like ooze under it. The woman disappears, Ashley is able to get a clear view of her face before it is replaced with the heel of her boot.

 

 

Pressing down slowly, the tiny body sinks down in the mush. The woman, completely in despair, no hope beating the heel with her little hands. It was no use, the foot wasn't going to stop and moments later the body began to crackle. Ashley began to twist, having to force her deeper into the mess to get the floor. The red mass began to spread under her as the body get to the floor, grounding under the heel. She didn't stop twisting, she kept grinding the little body until it was completely mixed into the mess already under her.

 

 

Lifting her ugg's heel she watches the lump of inner tries to remain holding on. She laughs as it begin to fall in small plopping masses.

 

 

“Well, they must love it. Why else would they cling to my foot even after death?” Ashley looks at the tired Kay-Lee who was already touching herself.

 

 

Rubbing her foot down and back and forth on the remains, she leans over to get another tiny but takes the jar instead. Moving a little she leans her legs to the side, her red stained uggs facing each other. One by one she begins to stick their naked bodies to the bottoms of her feet. The boots were able to hold about 10 each, emptying the jar. Looking between her feet she watches the living bug people squirm and try to get away.

 

 

“Well... Time for you to feel the true power of my crushing boots.” Ashley says slowly closing the gap between her feet. “Soon you will all become nothing but a squishy mess between my uggs.”

 

 

Unable to hold back, she lifts her short skirt and begins to thrust her fingers into her cunt. Watching those wiggles, fight and scream. The walls of her feet were coming together. The people mashed into to each other, feeling firm but the giantess powerful feet did not let up. The bodies began to squish just like Ashley said they would. Their bodies begin to make crunching noises as if she was crushing corn pops. Feeling everybody slowly give away between her feet she cums a little.

 

 

“Worthless worms, you deserve to die between my feet!” Ashley screams out. “You nobodies! You are bugs for my pleasure! Now die... Crush delightfully between my boots like the bugs you are!”

 

 

Cumming hard she presses her feet together. Rubbing them against each other the bodies smear like jelly under her soles. Closing her eyes she lays down, her boot extended as Kay gets a close up of the aftermath. Their bodies were mangled beyond recognition. Crimson red drips like syrup from the boots to the floor. They were her victims, playthings that only gave her a few moments of pleasure.

 

 

The girls enjoy the scene, Kay-lee takes out another man from the jar. The man looked familiar to Ashley.

 

 

“Isn't that your Father?” Ashley spat out, seeing pictures of him in the house.

 

 

Kay-lee nods, hate in her eyes she places him down on his back. Pushing his body into the squished remains of the bodies on the floor. The little man struggled but he was stuck firmly to the floor. Ashley understood what that meant and stood up. The boots made a loud sulking sound as the soles press into the hard concrete. She glared down at the tiny man.

 

 

“You...” Ashley points to the little bug. “You are worthless... You are dirt. You are...” She raises her boot over him, “Dead...”

 

 

Wigging her toes in the boot, she savors the power. Enjoying the feeling of domination of this tiny mortal. He was helpless and soon he would be just another crushed insect. Before Ashley would slam her boot down, she looks to Kay.

 

 

“You do it”, Ashley demands, placing her boot back down next to her. “Crush him flat, Kay”

 

 

Kay stumbles before standing. The girl was barefoot as she had no intention of crushing any of these tinies but this was a demand and she will do what is needed. The black haired girl looks down upon her father who was swimming about in the pile of blood and bones. The black painted toes curled with the idea. The idea of ending her own blood under her was exciting. He dirty sole of Kay's foot raised. Dust and grime brushed over the man, as the dark shadow loomed overhead.

 

 

“This is what it comes to... you will never hurt anyone again!” The filthy foot slams down upon the gore, upon her father. She can feel the guts ooze between her toes as the body struggles under her. He wasn't dead, the goo must have cushioned him. It didn't matter, in fact she was happy he lived for the moment. Feeling his helpless body under her was a turn on.

 

 

“Kiss your daughter filthy feet. Beg me to spare your life!” she screamed on the top of her lungs.

 

 

Ashley watched as the beloved friend expressed her rage. The toes, now covered in a rich red play-doh type of jelly digs into it. She pressed forward, feeling the body scratching at her sole. Trying to desperately live. Pressure builds, the body feels so weak, plump.

 

 

“This is the end you deserve. Crushed under me like a disgusting worm”, with that she twists her foot, rising her heel to add on extra weight. The body, split for the sides and joined in the mess under her foot. Teeth grinding she lifts her foot, slamming her heel upon the remains of her father. Again and again. The pasty mess splattering as each slam feel like a sledge hammer. Ashley enjoying her view of Kay's crushing looks to the rest of the tinies in the jar grinning.

 

 

“So... Which one is next?”.....