- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please leave a review! I'll take everything into consideration for the next chapter!

Character Heights:
James 6'2 | Alena 5'9 | Fantasy Alena 10'10 | Carmen 5'1

The screams and encouragements echoed across the room.

“LET’S GO! LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!” filled James with adrenaline, the hard smacks on his back pushed him forward as he grabbed onto the bar. 585lbs, 265kg… about one light Harley Davidson motorbike or a really fat dude. James let out a grunt as he heaved and let his legs drive him up. With another grunt, the weight was off the floor and his legs were shaking.

Almost there

By the time the bar was parallel with his knees he felt the pain in his wrists, with another yell he tightened his grip and felt the callouses on his hands break. As the bar traveled the distance of his thighs, he felt time slow down.

This shouldn’t be so hard.

How long had he been lifting this damn thing? The knurls kept digging into his hands, the screams of his meet seemed to quiet. Then, lockout. His legs were straight, with a triumphant yell he dropped the weight which shook the gym. James fell back on his ass his friends congratulated him on the deadlift. “All right James! was that a PR?” asked Conrad. “Nah, about 40lbs under it actually” he replied with a bit of shame. “No way I’ll be competition ready or next month.”

“Oh please.”

James turned the playful but assertive jab, his eyes were met face-to-muscular upper thigh. Alena. She had lifted just before James, James looked at the pump in her thigh. The firm lines defining her muscles, her quads rock hard as if she were still flexing. James could only imagined how they looked flexed with a pump if this was her resting; just one of her thighs must have been twice the size of his head. From his seated position he looked up at her cute face and bright eyes. Now that was a perspective, her smile looking down at him, her double Ds begging to escape her sports bra. A light definition of abs kissed her stomach. Her blond hair was in a ponytail but still fell down passed her shoulder blades. She is a true amazon. She offered a hand to James, how long had he been staring? “You sprained your ankle seven months ago and you just deadlifted like a fucking tank, you’ll be back to 100% before you know it.”

James let out a small chuckle and grabbed her hand, “yeah but I want to be at 200%.” As he stood up he saw Alena’s bicep bulge, her arms would put most casual gym bros to shame. As he stood up his perspective shot up with him, from her upper thigh his eyes passed her abs and tits and neck and face until he stood straight up, his chin clearing the top of her head. If only she were an amazon in height as well.

            The small talk was interrupted by the water polo captain poking his head through the gym doors “you guys finishing up?” the powerlifters apologized as they reracked the weights and entered the locker rooms after a quick stretch to let the Water polo team start their training. James peeled off his sweaty shirt and looked at himself in the mirror with the other dudes, still had his belly but he flexed to show off his shoulders and arms. To who? Himself mainly. Conrad did the same, he had a chest to match though, people often joked he had bigger tits than Alena. “Do you have a class now?” asked Conrad. “Actually, I have a study date” smirked James. Conrad’s eyebrows raised up as he made an exaggerated high-pitched “oooh” Sound. “I guess I’ll leave you to it then?”

            “Wait, that’s it? No questions? are you not going to take a shower just because I’m going on a date?”

            “Well, you see, I have an exam in an hour that I haven’t studied for, but I fully expect you to give me all the details after.”

            With that, Conrad ran out of the locker room and left James there alone yelling after him “gross dude!” Now alone James shed his pants, donned flip flops, and entered the showers his dick swinging back and forth like a pendulum. As the hot water pelted his skin he couldn’t get the image of Alena towering over him out of his head, her thighs so close to his face, her big tits in that sports bra, her arms growing right before his eyes as she flexed. Well shit, with those thoughts in his head blood rushed to his lower head and his cock grew encouraged by the warm massage of the shower. Am I really going to crank one out here? I have a date soon. James didn’t even realize his hand was already wrapped around his cock. He started to pump slowly, fuck. He thought of standing and only coming up to Alena’s hips, her inviting muscular thighs surrounding him as he took her clit in his mouth.

            He started going faster. Her moans of pleasure as her giant thighs pressed against his whole body, the feeling of weightlessness when completely at the mercy of her giantess form. Her cum as he brings her to climax, dripping down his face. Even faster now. His dick surrounded by her giant tits, each of his hands shoulder width apart and holding onto her giant nipples as he tittyfucked her. Back and forth between her giant tits until… it’s done. James’s cock exploded cum everywhere, it shot up landing on the shower head and splattered against the wall. His stomach convulsed a bit as the orgasm washed over him. He stood there in the shower for a little bit, recuperating himself before continuing his shower and getting ready for his date.

~

            Carmen was waiting for him outside the library. She smiled and waved running up to him. All running through James’s head was wondering how he scored such a hottie. She was short, not even coming up to his shoulders, but she was stunning. Carmen was from Colombia and her tan made her glow brighter than the sun. her straight jet black hair was done up in pigtails that reminded James of the latest Bella Poarch music video. She didn’t have big breasts, but the tight black crop top she wore made her b cup cleavage look huge and inviting. She wore a leather jacket and yoga pants with did little to contain her curvy hips and giant ass.

            “Hey!” she said muffled in their hug.

            “You ready for the test tomorrow?”

            “If I was, would I be here studying?” laughed Carmen.

            From James’s experience, not much studying ever gets done while on a study date. Together they found a secluded and quiet row of bookcases to snuggle up together in. Carmen took out the textbook and they slowly took turns reading pages before James let out a “Mind if a shift a little bit?”  “not at all.” James straightened out his legs and wrapped his arms around Carmen’s shoulders. “Well if you move I get to move to” Carmen stated matter-of-factly as she placed her legs on top of James’s lap, swiping the book from his hands so only she could read it. She started reading the book again allowed and when it came to James’s turn to read she looked at him expectedly. “How am I supposed to read the book all the way over there?” he asked.

            “Come and get it.” She quipped, he let out a laugh and placed one of his hands across from Carmen’s belly. He lifted her legs with his other hand as he approached with his face to the book. Pulling her close, her small body was completely under him. There face was just mere centimeters from each other, he turned to the book and before he could start reading she pulled his face in to kiss. Her fingers grabbed hold of his hair as his hands wrapped around her thighs. Their lips were locked together until she motioned for him to start kissing her neck. He moved down and began making quick work of her throat, feeling and hearing her quiet moans; they were in a library after all. His lips found a necklace which was big irritating to work around but James made do. They continued like this for a while before they heard a door in the distance click open and they both shot up, remembering they were in pubic. “I know a private place near hear” said Carmen in that excited panic of knowing you’re doing something naughty. James nodded and followed after Carmen out of the library, he watched her ass jiggle with every step in those yoga pants. Was she doing that on purpose? While staring at her voluminous ass James noticed a chalk mark on her pants.
            “You got a little something on your pants.”

            “Wanna get that for me?” she replied looking up to him with a grin.

            James bent down and gave her ass a smack before wiping the chalk off with his thumb, she giggled. “All done” James said. “Oh you sure as hell know it isn’t.” she replied. At this point James had followed Carmen down a labyrinth of stairs and they hadn’t seen anyone in ages before Carmen stopped in front of a door. “Where are we?” James asked. “Podcast club room, they only meet once a month and the room is soundproofed.”

            “Sound proof you say?”

            “Completely.” Carmen whispered in a sultry tone.

            The moment the doors closed behind them James had hoisted Carmen into his arms and they continued making out. She threw off her leather jacket and James worked his hand under her crop top to unhook her bra. Two hooks, huh. Slamming her down on the table James moved his lips to her neck and his hands moved over her small frame. He took a pause to take off his shirt as did Carmen. He marveled at her small, perky, and perfect tear drop breasts before planting lips on them and lifting her back up so that her head could touch the short ceiling. Her moans grew louder as his tongue worked around her nipples, he could feel her hips reflexively grind against his chest with each wave of pleasure he sent through her body. He slammed her down on the table again and helped her pull off her tight pants. He quickly admired her pink lace g string before pulling it off as well. He lowered his face to her vagina and he relished the moment the scent of her pussy met his senses. His tongue went straight to work on her clit and she screamed with each wave of pleasure, grinding her pussy deeper into his face at a steady rhythm. After the second time she cummed James’s cock was straining to be released from his jeans. He lifted his head up and unbuckled his pants, Carmen saw what he was doing and turned around so that her ass and pussy was presented to James. he donned his condom and began thrusting into her, holding onto her shoulder as her cheeks clapped against his waist. Her back was stunning, toned and glowing it made James even harder. Her back accentuated her hourglass figure, it looked as though it was sculpted by an ancient Greek artist. The clapping of Carmen’s ass cheeks was like a Mozartian orchestra to James’s ears. Each time he thrust forward a wave of pleasure shot through him, he began grunting like he was lifting. The moment lasted for eternity as he went so deep into Carmen he was worried she was going to split in half. With a yell and grunt James exploded into Carmen, Already? James panicked thinking he came too soon but was relieved to see Carmen had came for a third time. He slid his dick out and took a seat. Carmen turned around and looked at him with professional eyes, “so back to studying?”