- Text Size +

This is the first in a series of snippet-sized stories based on tweets I've written.

--

It was a pretty good time to be Alex Nichols, or so it seemed. The 21-year old had hooked up with his crush, a 20-year old student at the state school half an hour down the road named Kelsey, at a party over the summer and started dating her; the two decided they'd keep dating when she went back to school, hanging out online on nights they couldn't close the distance.

One fateful night, Alex was browsing the web in his bedroom when a ding! rang out from his laptop speakers. "Hey, cutie!" A Facebook Messenger conversation with Kelsey opened up on his screen. "I'm gonna be here late tonight. Wanna call me?"

"Yes!" Alex excitedly wrote back, clicking the camera icon next to her name.

The call opened to Kelsey dressed in a sultry purple satin pajama set, a far cry from her usual sweats and school-branded sweatshirt. Oh, jeez, Alex thought to himself.

"Wow. Wow! You look great." Alex stared down at his own outfit: a nondescript white shirt and jeans. "Was I supposed to dress up?"

"No, no! I thought I'd..." Kelsey stuck her neck out, looking off in the direction of her dorm room door. "Okay, phew, the door's locked. I thought we'd do something special while Emma and Garrett aren't hanging around my dorm."

"Oh!" Alex's heart began to race.

"I think you're actually a little overdressed." Kelsey chuckled. Alex took his boxers off, revealing a boner pressed firmly up against a tight pair of red boxers.

"Ah..." Kelsey's previously flirtatious tone shifted. "I was actually wondering if you'd try something new for me."

"Huh?" Alex was confused and really felt unprepared now - he was no stranger to sexy video calls, but usually it was the same jerk-off sessions over and over. Besides, he owned few sex toys and even fewer props to act anything out with.

"You can - you can still do what you were gonna do." Kelsey patiently waited to finish her sentence as Alex wasted no time in throwing his boxers off and working his dick. "I was thinking you could get... smaller for me."

"Uh..." Alex looked down at his throbbing erection. He wasn't the biggest guy in the worod, but if Kelsey secretly harbored a thing for little dicks this whole time, she'd have to go elsewhere.

Kelsey sighed. "No. I mean, like... you're what, 6'1?"

"Yeah?"

"I want you to get smaller. It's kind of intimidating."

"I thought you liked big guys."

"Mmm... I think you'd be cuter if you weren't 8 inches taller than me."

"How does that even work?"

"Just shut up and look into my eyes."

"Kelsey-"

"What did you say to me the other day?"

"That you're gorgeous and I'd do anything for you?" Alex's breathing grew labored.

Kelsey glared directly into Alex's eyes through her webcam. "Now get smaller for me."

As if on cue, Alex felt a cramp in his right leg. "Kelsey, I-"

"Get smaller for me."

Alex's right hand began to cramp; he stopped jerking himself off.

"I didn't say you could stop." Anything for Kelsey, Alex thought to himself as he resumed, intoxicated by her steely gaze, mental images of the first time they'd hooked up dancing around in his head. "Get smaller for me."

Four inches fell off Alex's frame, but he was too occupied by other things to care.

"Smaller." Another four inches gone. If Alex broke the spell right now, he'd learn that he and Kelsey were now the same height; but he was too distracted to even notice how big his shirt had gotten on him, much less the fact that he was now shorter than half the women his age. Besides, his dick still looked the same size from his point of view.

"Smaller." There was no chance Alex would notice until it was far too late, now; he was too busy working up the best orgasm of his life with his petite right hand.

"Smaller."

"Kelsey?"

"Yeah?"

"I think...I think I love you," her 3-foot tall boyfriend cooed in the throes of horniness.

Kelsey laughed. "Smaller."

"OhgodohgodohgodohgodohGODohgodoh-"

"SMALLER!" Pure ecstasy coarsed through every tiny shred of Alex's decimated body as his orgasm coincided with the last of Kelsey's spell, sucking nearly all his height out of him like an ungodly vortex. A micrometer of cum sat atop the vast, endless expanse of his bed as the horror of his post-orgasm clarity set in.

"WHAT THE FUCK, KELSEY?" Alex wanted to end the call, but the "End Call" button now seemed yards and yards and yards away.

"Good boy." Kelsey smiled. "Emma and Garrett and I are on our way." Alex started up helplessly as Kelsey got up and ended the call. He glanced over at his bedroom door that now seemed as if it was intended for giants living at the top of a beanstalk, noticing that he'd forgotten to lock it.