- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*DISCLAIMER: Every character depicted in this story is at least 18 years old or older.*

(This is my very first giantess story, and I tried to make something with a little bit for everyone. Feedback and ratings are very appreciated!)

It was the last day before Summer vacation at Broad Canyon High School, and the air was buzzing with a tangible excitement. Most of the students and faculty alike were running joyfully out and away from the school building as the day came to a close and Summer vacation spread out before them. But not everyone was so happy.

Mrs. Jessica Applebaughtom was a teacher at Broad Canyon High. She could easily be described by most people as a kind hearted, friendly, and very large woman. Many people would see her as fat, and Jessica herself wasn't one to deny that. If anything, she embraced it; she was a big, beautiful woman and she liked it. She was one to take pride in her appearance, however uncommon that appearance may have been.

She was tall, wide, and round just about everywhere. She had short, Sandy blonde hair that fell in curls around her plump, pale cheeks and bright blue eyes. Her bust was quite large, both of her breasts hanging heavy atop her plump and pudgy stomach, and showing off cleavage easily deep enough to safely keep a pen or even a cell phone, should the need arise.

But nothing compared to the wonder of the world that was her enormous rump. Students and teachers, men and women alike could often be caught sneaking a peek or just outright staring at the glorious booty that Mrs. Applebaughtom was blessed with. Her hips stuck out quite a bit from the rest of her, and with the tight business skirts she would most often wear at work, it often made the two massive cheeks that adorned her backside resemble two watermelons held in place by a lace handkerchief. Her legs were nothing to sneeze at either, both extremely curvy and often jiggling whenever she took a step, but with a very slight bit of toning due to her occasional morning jog.

She was a modest woman, far from prideful in most regards, but was far from immune to the many compliments she would get from both friends and strangers about her looks. She was happily married, but would still always thank them for their kind words, sometimes blush, and even found herself flirting back a bit when she found it appropriate.

Jessica laughed to herself, thinking of the handful of students in her classes over the years who had all had a crush on her, or just couldn't stop staring. Sometimes she wished that it wasn't something she had to deal with, hating the idea of breaking hearts by putting her foot down, but it just wasn't something she would do. Plus, it wasn't all their faults either, they were all hormone filled young adults after all.

This year in particular had been very fun. A mostly well-behaved student body with one or two trouble-makers and only one student that she would catch peeking at her (that she knew of anyway).

Mrs. Applebaughtom had been teaching at the humble institution for over a decade, and each year it only grew harder for her to say goodbye to her graduating class of students. She always grew so attached to each one of them, especially in a class as small as hers with only a handful of pupils. This year would be no different, she thought to herself, seeing how the last day was already over and she had said her goodbyes. She walked down the hall towards her classroom in order to pick up her past batch of papers for the year, but little did she know that something incredible and terrible had occured in her absence.

Mere moments before Mrs. Applebaughtom would re-enter the classroom, her students returned to the room after their final class in order to something nice for their favorite teacher. They had all pitched in to buy her a box of chocolates as well as some flowers, and had all gone around signing a thank you card to give her. It was meant to be a surprise after they had all said their goodbyes earlier that day, but their wishes would be granted a bit more literally today. It would be a surprise both for Mrs. Applebaughtom, as well as them!

In a fraction of an instant, a mysterious force had shrunken each of the voluptuous professors favorite students, leaving them all less than a fraction of an inch tall, and scattered all about the room, scared and confused, and before anybody could get their bearings, Mrs. Applebaughtom opened the door and walked inside, completely unaware of the tiny class all around her.

"*Sigh* I sure am going to miss them." Jessica's voice echoed across the room, and boomed in the microscopic ears of her shrunken class. As she walked her chubby body jiggled slightly with each step, hardly noticeable unless you were paying attention, but to the students shrunken around her it was like watching a storm in the middle of the ocean. What seemed at their size like tons of rippling flesh was changing shape before their eyes in thousands of subtle ways, at a scale they couldn't even comprehend. Time seemed to slow down as they watched the behemoth that was their plus-sized school teacher start to pace around the room wistfully.

"So many memories in this room. So many wonderful little friends that I'll never see again." Jessica said aloud to herself, lost in thought, casting her gaze around the room in no particular direction.

Down on the dusty tile floor of the room, a young lady named Anne was frozen in fear as she watched the colossal form of her teacher approach her.

"MRS. APPLEBAUGHTOM! JESSIE! IT'S ME, ANNE! I'M DOWN HEEEEREEEE! WE'VE ALL SHRUNK SOMEHOW! PLEASE SEE US!" Anne screamed at the top of her lungs and flailed around in an attempt to get her teacher's attention, but to no avail.

Mrs. Applebaughtom didn't even notice the insect like speck that was Anne as she continued to pace about the room. Her foot hovering above Anne's tiny form for only a second or so, barely giving time to even scream before she was flattened into a smear on the floor under the massive weight of Jessica's blue Summer sandals and matching painted toes.


"I hope none of those sweethearts get hurt out there. I'd just be crushed if that happened!" Jessica thought aloud, with Anne's remains still trapped under all her weight.

She continued to pace around the front of the room, looking at all the desks, before stopping at one by the window.

"Oh ho, I'll never forget the superstar who sat here! Lily Hu, one of the best students I ever had!" She exclaimed joyously, remembering the many insightful debates she had with her brightest bulb.

Little did Jessica know that Lily was still there with her, huddled into a ball on the outside of a paper crane she had been folding just before she had shrunk. Hearing Mrs. Applebaughtom's booming voice startled her out of her stupor, and she bolted upright to see her favorite teacher standing above her, her face almost fully hidden from this angle by her massive chest.

"Oh! Lily left one of her origami figures behind! Awwww, is this for me?" Jessica smiled wide at the thought of such a kind gift, while Lily was about to cry in fear from watching the giant hand of an oblivious giantess reaching right for her.

Before she could hop out of the bird she had hitched a ride on, two pale fingers had already plucked up the crane and brought it up to her face to inspect more closely. Perhaps if it hadn't been for the less than stellar quality of her glasses, or her own lack of diligence, Mrs. Applebaughtom might have noticed the tiny, cowering student hidden in the folds of the paper creation, but it was not to be.

"My goodness, she only gets better at making these! For a folded piece of paper, it's quite impressive! Such a smart and talented girl..." Jessica mused, slowly turning the crane over in her hands, enraptured by her student's craftsmanship.

She was so captivated by the art in front of in fact that she didn't even notice when the tiny Lily fell screaming from inside her creation, and began to plummet towards the ground, only be caught by the doughy, plush canyon that was Mrs. Applebaughtom's gigantic cleavage. Lily was stuck perfectly in between the two soft globes of flesh, and deep enough into it that she couldn't be seen from above. She attempted to wriggle her way free of Jessica's ample bosom, but the force of the weight all around her was too much to handle. Any more pressure than what she was dealing with could be deadly. Meanwhile, Jessica had finished with the crane and placed it in her purse, before continuing to think aloud, as she was prone to do.

"I might be the teacher, but she taught me a few things. Heck, she's got more smarts in one finger than I've got in my whole body! She's got a bigger brain than I've got boobs!" Jessica laughed, jokingly giving her chest a quick squeeze and a fondle as she did so.

That quick squeeze was all it took for Lily to really feel the pressure, and in a moment all the weight of Jessica's breasts pushed against her tiny body, crushing her. She left behind an indistinct, insignificant stain, which would be wiped away in the next few hours by the natural wobbling of Mrs. Applebaughtom's massive tits.

Attempting to get back on task, Jessica turned around to face her own desk, ready retrieve her work material from inside it, when she finally noticed the delightful arrangement of gifts that her students had lovingly arranged upon it.

"Oh my gracious! Did the class get these for me? Oh my heart, they really were the best class I ever had!" She joyfully remarked, completely unaware of the foreboding nature that her statement would take on very soon.

Mrs. Applebaughtom moved around her desk and pulled out her rather sunken-in chair, her eyes still locked on the collection of goodies in front of her. This sight ignited a panic in the hearts of the many students trapped on the seat of the husky teacher's personal chair, and most of them began to scream in terror, or hopelessly search for a way to safety. All of them screamed but one.

Michael Edwards was another one of Mrs. Applebaughtom's personal favorite pupils, largely for his kind nature and honesty, which awarded him a lot of extra attention and the occasional bit of flirting from her. None of which he minded, because he had an enormous crush on his big, beautiful teacher. It wasn't much at first, just a few unintentional glances at her cleavage or swaying hips when she passed by his desk, no special treatment or anything. But then things got a bit more serious.

One day, Michael and Mrs. Applebaughtom were alone together after class so that he could take some extra time on an a test that she had offered him. Everything was normal, until Jessica suddenly stood up from her desk.

"Hey, Michael sweety? I'm gonna stand up for a minute while I grade these papers, sitting for too long isn't great for my back. I just need to stretch a bit."

Michael perked up at the sound of his name, and visibly blushed a bit when his crush called him 'sweety'. He gulped down the lump in his throat before speaking.

"U-um. Sure, Mrs. Applebaughtom. You do what you gotta do." Michael tried and failed to sound casual.

She giggled. "Thanks sweety, and you can call me Jessica or Jessie if you want, everybody does." She smiled at Michael in the friendliest way possible. Michael gulped again.

He attempted to put his head back down and focus on his work, but it didn't take long for his mind to wander again. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted something, and looking up to see what it was yielded the image of his teacher bent over the desk almost completely, with her massive booty sticking up in the air, absentmindedly swaying her hips back and forth and she worked, humming a cheery tune as she did.

Michael couldn't have asked for a better show. She was wearing a tan skirt that day that hugged her curves like plastic wrap, showing off the full length of her gorgeous legs, and clinging to the shape of her ample cheeks in a way that left nothing to the imagination. And best of all - the cherry on top - he could just barely make out the top of her leopard print thong whale-tailing over the top of her skirt. The rest of the garment left a faint but visible outline under her skirt, and stretched all the way into her deep, chasm like ass crack.

Michael knew he was staring, and he didn't care. He even knew he was drooling, and it still didn't stop him. At that moment he wanted to nothing more than to reach out and touch Mrs. Applebaughtom's fat ass. Despite his burning desire only growing with each passing second as her rump hypnotized him with it's rhythmic wobbling, his judgement got the better of him, and he resisted.

Michael found himself reflecting on this moment as the colossal shadow of his biggest crush's monster booty began to blot out all light above them, and several students began to cry in fear as they saw the end was quite literally upon them. Michael, meanwhile, took one last, long look at the perfect ass of the woman he had fallen I love with. He had always been honest, especially with her, but never had the nerves to say just that. This was the last chance he was ever going to get. As Jessica's skirt briefly fluttered up, revealing a streak of her striped panties as well as generous helping of booty to Michael, he kept his eyes open the whole time, unafraid to die if it was because of her.

"Mrs. Applebaughtom... Jessica... I love you..."
He held out his arms to feel her embrace as much as possible, and even puckered his lips for one last kiss, before Mrs. Applebaughtom's ample assets finally collided with the chair, smashing Michael and all of the other students on the seat into mangled piles of flesh and bones almost instantly. Those who didn't die immediately were treated to an extra bout of being bounced up and down on by the full weight of their bottom heavy teacher, as she shifted and ground her ass into the seat, really enjoying how her chair felt against her butt, as she often did.

"Feels extra comfy today for some reason! Hey, maybe I've just got a comfy butt. It is the best seat in the house!" Jessica stifled a laugh, and then began to examine the bouquet of flowers that the students had left her. Jessica didn't recognize exactly what kind they were, but was nonetheless very happy with the red and yellow colors of the arrangement.

"Such lovely flowers! And how does that old saying go?" Jessica leaned closer to the bouquet, much to the chagrin of the trio of students huddled inside of the flowers, trembling and scared senseless of their normally lovable teacher.

"She's gonna kill us! We're all gonna die oh God oh God oh God..." The oldest student of the three began to ramble in a state of panic, and tears began forming in his eyes.

Then the youngest student nervously stuttered "C-C-C'mon man! This is J-Jessie we're talking about! She l-l-loves all of us! She'd never hurt us, r-right?"

He kept tripping over his words, failing to convince even himself. By chance, he had been the only one of them to witness their teacher blindly executing nearly half of her class with her fat booty mere moments ago, and his faith in his teacher was shaken.

Mrs. Applebaughtom leaned in to really enjoy the smell of the flowers, even closing her eyes to isolate the sensation of the pleasant aroma. She turned up her nose and took a long sniff. What was a small gesture on her part was apocalyptic in scale for the trio.

As Jessica inhaled deeply, the force of the suction nearly tore the students away from their flowery hiding spot, with each of them holding on for dear life to whatever petals they could reach. None of them wanted to die, and certainly none of them wanted to end up stuck up their teacher's nose, but it might have been preferable to what happened next.

Jessica's nose tingled. Then it twitched. Then she began to sneeze.

"Ah... AhhhHhhHHhh..." Her mouth opened in natural anticipation of what was to come.

The trio of students all felt their hearts stop in their chests. They knew they couldn't hold on tight enough. It was over.

"ACHOOOOOOOO!!!" Mrs. Applebaughtom let loose a powerful sneeze that would have been quite loud and forceful at normal size, but for the teensy trio it was like a bomb blast at close range.

The three of them were all hit by a thin layer of spit, deafened instantly by the ear-splitting noise, and quickly started flying through the air, flailing and screaming several feet across the room, and were obliterated upon impact with the hard tile floor.

"*Sniff*... Bless me! Quite a bit of pollen in these cute little things. I'll have to put these in a vase to keep them happy and healthy!" Jessica stated, wiping a small tear from her eye after her boisterous sneeze, and lifting the flowers off of the desk. It was only then that she realized that the object beneath the bouquet was a small box of gourmet chocolates, which made her face light up.

"Awwwww, this is so sweet! They got me that special candy I wanted to try! Maybe I'll just have one now to see how they are and save the rest for later..." Jessica happily stated, gently prying the lid off of the box of confectionaries.

Meanwhile, the remainder of the class were all still confused and very afraid. They were trapped in darkness, with little ability to move, and most of them without the ability to speak. Nobody had any idea what was going on and the dread in the air was palpable.

Then, all of a sudden, a blinding light quickly crept it's way into their lives, and as their collective vision cleared, the vision that greeted them was an awe-inspiring terror. It was the giant face of Mrs. Applebaughtom. She was looking right at them, but she wasn't seeing them.

The remaining students began to manically look around, and quickly realized the true extent of the danger they were in. They had all somehow ended up with their bodies partially stuck into the chocolate candies in the box. It was quite hot that day - Summer had just begun after all - and the chocolates were partially melted and somewhat soft. It didn't help the students' situation that the marshmallow filling of the candies was very sticky, and held a tight grip on their whole forms, leaving them all basically unable to budge.

The many chocolate sprinkles on the candies were roughly the same size of the students bodies, and with the added camouflage of a sea salt sprinkle, the classmates all blended right in as if they weren't even there. Jessica smiled wider and licked her lips in anticipation; she couldn't wait to gobble up this treat that her students left for her. Then her smiled faltered.

The students waited with baited breath. Had she noticed them at last? Could they be safe?

"Oh no! They're melting! I can't let the class's gift go to waste... I'll have to eat them all right now!" Mrs. Applebaughtom nodded to herself.

Those words stunned the students into near silence. They were doomed. Mrs. Applebaughtom had an infamous sweet tooth, and would often indulge herself in sweets at work. Students who approached with questions during lunch period would often have trouble getting her attention if she eating her dessert.

A quality sweet could almost put her into a trance where little else mattered, and these chocolates were said to be some of the best on the market. If she didn't see them soon they wouldn't get a second chance.

"Better try one before they sprout legs and run away!" Jessica laughed to herself at the ridiculous idea of little legs sticking out of a piece of candy, before reaching out and grabbing a piece.

The unlucky student lodged in the first sacrificial bon-bon was the class trouble maker, Alvin. He was one of the students lucky enough to have not had his mouth covered by the chocolate or marshmallow, and he screaming for his life.

"MRS. APPLEBAUGHTOM PLEASE!!! DON'T EAT MEEEEE!!!" Alvin shrieked pathetically.

The inevitable was approaching, and Jessica began to open her mouth to receive her first special treat as she brought it closer and closer. Alvin briefly stopped screaming, and was in shock and awe by the sheer size of the massive maw opening before him. Her soft, pink lips parted to reveal two rows of strong, white teeth, a massive reddish tongue pulsating in anticipation, and the dark abyss at the back of her throat. That's right where Alvin was going, and he knew it. He couldn't help but find himself reflecting on his time with Mrs. Applebaughtom in the moments before his demise be her jaws.

Alvin had played many tricks and pranks on good old "Jiggly Jessie" - as he liked to call her - over the last year, but at the moment he found himself ruminating on one in particular. It was the time he had simply left a whoopy cushion on his teacher's chair, and upon her large form sitting down on it, it emitted a rather loud and sloppy sounding fart noise. Mrs. Applebaughtom bolted upright in her seat, looking unbelievably embarrassed.

"Class I am so sorry! T-that wasn't me, I... I don't usually, I... U-Um..." She blushed beet red. "I have something I need to grab from the teacher's lounge, I-I'll be right back..."

Jessica quickly made her way to the door and hurriedly shut it behind her as she left. Alvin burst out laughing and several students turned to look at him as it happened.

"That was a shitty thing to do, Alvin. You shouldn't mess with Jessie like that, you know she can be sensitive!" Anne snapped.

"Yeah!" Lily continued. "She's too nice to deserve crap like that. And even if you don't care about her feelings, if you keep pulling pranks like that then you're gonna get in trouble!"

Alvin sneered, and carelessly laughed away his classmates concerns. "Ha! Yeah right! That dumb cow wouldn't notice me if I was right under her nose! Besides, what's she gonna do, eat me if I step out of line?" Alvin laughed.

It had seemed so funny to Alvin at the time, but now the joke was on him. He had been warned that he'd get into deep trouble if he didn't stop messing with Mrs. Applebaughtom, and now he was up to his neck in it, and was all but certain to soon be nothing more than a tasty treat for his peckish professor.

All seemed lost, until Jessica suddenly stopped brining the chocolate confection closer to her mouth. A glimmer of hope seemed to be forming on Alvin's face, but it was swiftly crushed.

"Gracious! It's getting rather hot in here, guess we're in for a warm Summer after all!" Jessica fanned herself with her free hand, a slight shimmer of sweat forming on her now flushed face.

"Oh, my glasses are fogging up it's so warm! I'll just take them off for now."

Jessica removed her glasses, exposing her shiny blue eyes, and returned her attention to the chocolate in her hand.

Alvin tried to scream, but couldn't. He knew it was pointless. He merely began to sob as reality closed in on him, along with the closing lips of his hungry teacher wrapping around the chocolate with him still stuck inside it. Mrs. Applebaughtom didn't even notice a thing as she popped the whole candy into her mouth, and began licking it all over.

"Mmmmm... So tasty..." She let out a slight moan, savouring the creamy richness of the chocolate treat.

Meanwhile, Alvin was in a fresh hell, being thrashed around by the giant pink beast that was Jessie's probing tongue, lost in the hot, wet prison that was her mouth. The smell of her breath was overpowering, even among the overwhelming sickly sweet atmosphere of chocolate and marshmallow creme. The torment would only last so long however, as Mrs. Applebaughtom had sampled the chocolate to her liking, and was ready to really start enjoying it. She bit down into the candy, crushing Alvin into a bloody mess amongst the smashed chocolate, adding a tiny boost of flavor to the experience that Jessie found delightful.

"Mmmmm... Just divine!" Mrs. Applebaughtom said to herself, as she chewed happily on the delicious mixture of gourmet chocolate and the mangled remains of her former problem student.

The rest of the class could do nothing but stare in horror as Jessica happily devoured Alvin without even noticing; if he wasn't saved then there was no hope for the rest of them. Jessica gulped down down the candy and Alvin along with it, smacking her lips in satisfaction.

"I always knew this class had great taste... I've just got to eat the rest of them now!" Jessica said, quickly reaching for another chocolate to enjoy.

The remainder of the class that could still scream did so as loud as possible. They howled and yelled at the top of their lungs for fear of their lives, but it was all for naught. Mrs. Applebaughtom had only planned to eat the whole box because it was melting and didn't want to waste it, but that's only how it had started. But now that she had gotten a taste, she was more than happy to indulge herself.

Jessica reached for another chocolate, and before the two students trapped within it could even compose themselves enough to shout her name, they were quickly stuffed into her hungry mouth and just as quickly mashed to bits by her powerful teeth.

It was a living nightmare, and the whole of the remaining students were in a grief-stricken panic. All but one lone girl in the back corner of the box, who was looking out over the scene with a smile on her face.

Amy Price was one of Mrs. Applebaughtom's absolute favorite students. She had been held back a few times and wasn't the brightest bulb in the class, but Jessica loved her for trying, and had grown quite attached to Amy over the several years that she had been teaching her. This was something that Amy relished in, because much like Michael, Amy had a hardcore crush on Mrs. Applebaughtom. Only hers ran much deeper than Michael's.

Amy was obsessed with Mrs. Applebaughtom, and thought about her constantly. She was enamoured with her chubby body, and the way it jiggled and wobbled as she moved. She was familiar with most of her teacher's wardrobe, and even had personal favorite panties she would spy through her bottoms. She would even sometimes catch herself thinking things like "God, I wish that thong were me."

Amy had even had dreams about her, and she had a favorite that she pleased herself to thoughts of constantly. In it she was sitting on a plate in front of a gigantic version of her teacher, watching as she licked her lips and stared down at her.

"My! What a tasty little snack I've stumbled across! Did you come here just to be my dinner? How thoughtful of you!" Mrs. Applebaughtom bellowed down at Amy with a friendly smile on her face.

Jessie then picked up Amy with two fingers, dangled her over her mouth, and dropped her in, swallowing her whole as she screamed. Amy slid down Jessica's throat and into the darkness of her stomach, which was grumbling loudly all around her. From outside the darkness Amy heard a loud belch.

Amy remembered that dream so well. She had been so scared when it had first happened, and was so confused why she had had such a strange dream. But over time her thoughts changed. The anxiety and fear of the situation slowly shifted to curiosity with the nature of her crush on her teacher, and eventually peaked into heated, animalistic lust, as she thought over and over again of her plump, beautiful teacher eating her alive and adding her tiny form to her voluptuous curves.

Amy had been so conflicted by the end of the past school year. She was happy to finally be graduating after so long, but knew that she would miss Mrs. Applebaughtom horribly. More to the point, she was depressed that she would never be able to express her feelings to Jessica, and truly devote herself to the woman that had dominated her desires for years.

Amy didn't know why or how the whole class had shrunk, and she did not care. She was agape at just how well things had worked out in her favor. Perhaps her many wishes to be a toy to Jessica had finally been answered, or maybe it was all another glorious dream, but she didn't care. She was definitely about to be eaten alive by her loving teacher, but not before watching all of her classmates be sacrificed to her goddess as well.

Amy was staring with a massive grin on her face at Mrs. Applebaughtom's mouth, watching it open and close and her teeth grind and scrape as she continued popping candy after candy full of terrified students into her mouth. Amy was quivering in excitement as she watched her dreams come true in front of her, truly appreciating the magnificent spectacle before her, while also eagerly awaiting her turn to be turned to mush by her fat queen.

Watching Mrs. Applebaughtom completely decimate her class, tearing through their flesh and bones with nothing but her teeth without realizing it was happening gave Amy a rush that she couldn't describe. She hadn't hated them, had even liked some of them, but at this point nothing mattered more to Amy than living out her fantasy, and watching her teacher snuff out dozens of lives in a matter of minutes made her want it even more. She only hoped that she would be the last to be eaten, so she could truly savour the experience.

Meanwhile, Jessica was in her own little world as she dreamily kept pecking away at the box of chocolates, her eyes closed more often than not, as she lost herself in the delicious flavors that were filling her mouth. She pictured the smiling faces of her class, feeling extremely grateful to have such thoughtful students, who would treat her like this one last time before saying goodbye.

It wasn't long before nearly every student had been disposed of down Applebaughtom's gullet, with Amy getting just what she wanted. She had been saved for last.

Time seemed to slow down for Amy as Mrs. Applebaughtom picked up the chocolate housing her. It was time for Amy to finally get what she wanted, but first there was a brief pause as Jessica stopped to examine the piece of candy.

"Aw, just one left." Jessica pouted slightly, sad that her gift was already almost gone.

"Well, better really enjoy this one..." Jessica tilted her head back and closed her eyes, ready to drop the last bit of her tasty treat into her eager mouth.

Amy felt like she was on fire. Her face hurt from smiling so much, and she was staring down her teacher's hungry throat with the same nervous excitement one gets moments before plummetting downwards on a roller coaster. It was too perfect, she couldn't wait any longer. Thankfully she wouldn't have to.

The chocolate casually fell from Mrs. Applebaughtom's hand and into her mouth, which quickly shut around the candy and Amy all at once, and she began to slowly chew the final piece. By some stroke of luck, the first big chomp from Jessica split the chocolate in just the right way to free Amy from her cocoa casket, and without a moments hesitation she began using her now free hands to pleasure herself.

She lay on her back on the massive tongue of Mrs. Applebaughtom, and just kept fondling herself as the world shook and thrashed around her. The heat, the wetness, the noise, the view of her seemingly bottomless throat illuminated by the brief glimpses of light from her opening and closing mouth... It was all better than Amy could have ever dreamed.

She couldn't take it any longer. She screamed as she exploded all over Mrs. Applebaughtom's tongue, which had slowly begun to slope back towards her throat, and in a matter of moments Amy was sliding down into her teacher's gullet, still and motionless, basking in the afterglow.

As she fell into the gurgling belly of the gigantic Mrs. Applebaughtom, Amy spoke her final words as tears fell from her eyes.

"Thank you my beautiful goddess... Now we can be together forever..." Amy disappeared forever into the darkness of Jessica Applebaughtom's stomach, along with the rest of her masticated classmates.

Mrs. Applebaughtom was sitting at her desk, licking melted chocolate residue of of her fingers, before doing a nice slow stretch, and laying back in her chair relaxed, her hands resting on her stomach.

"What a tasty treat that was! That little bit of cream at the end is always so satisfying! I'm gonna miss those wonderful students of mine... But I suppose they'll always be with me in their own special way."

Little did she know that they really would always be with her, not just as memories in her heart, but as specks of fat on her hips and ass, and as stains on her skirt and shoes. Jessica let out a small burp, and covered her mouth, before stifling a small giggle, and leaning back in her chair again. She basked comfortably in the sunbeam coming in through the window.

"I hope next year is just as special as this one."