- Text Size +
Story Notes:

There is a criminal lack of giantess content for Saeko from Yakuza Like a Dragon out there. But don't you worry dear viewer, for I've come to help us through this very trying time by giving you some (relatively) short stories about her and her newest tiny pet: you! Hope you enjoy!

P.S. If you don't know what Saeko looks like (or god forbid, haven't played Yakuza Like a Dragon), here's a link to her page on the wiki. https://yakuza.fandom.com/wiki/Saeko_Mukoda . I also took the description of her appearance directly from the wiki anyways. Hope that at least helps if you're in the dark as to who she is. Also, go play Yakuza Like a Dragon!

....................

Your escape plan was set. Everything was in place, you were prepared, and there was no one around. You just had to do it. You just had to get out of her handbag.

…………………………


It had been a week since you had snuck into that bar through the hole in the wall. You hid behind bottles, and managed to scurry onto the counter. It looked like the place was closing. Maybe you could smuggle a pretzel out or something. Just as you were halfway to the bowl… THOOM, THOOM, THOOM. Someone was still here! It was probably the owner. You had to get out of there, fast! You darted backwards in a vain attempt to hide, to escape, anything that could get you out of this situation and back into relative safety. Of course, nowhere can be truly safe when you’re a tiny. 


You got closer than you thought you would’ve to the bottle. You were almost there! You just had to- “What the? Is that a bug?” A female voice that took over your senses boomed from all around you. The jig was up. You’d been caught. Now you were going to get crushed. “Hm, that’s strange… it stopped when it heard my voice. I wonder if it can understand me or something?” Of course, there was always the chance she’d ignore you and- “Hey! If you can understand me, then turn around. I wanna get a better look at you.” Uh oh. Out of fear for your life, you slowly turn around to face your soon-to-be captor. She was gorgeous, as if blessed by some goddess of beauty. Perfectly applied make up that accentuated her features, all framed by smooth brown hair. She was wearing a white blazer with black inserts over a black blouse, complete with matching white short skirt. In her left arm was a massive black handbag.


“Wha-? A tiny person? That’s… that’s amazing!” Things were going better now. Now you knew she might not hurt you. Maybe she’ll even let you- “Waaait, what were you even doing here?” She glanced towards the pretzel bowl. “Hey, were you gonna steal from me?” Uh oh. “Aaand you snuck into my bar during closing time. I don’t know if you have a tiny society or anything, but that’s called ‘breaking and entering’. And it’s illegal. Obviously, I’m not gonna call the cops on you. You don’t need a storm to crush an ant, after all.” You really didn’t like where this was going. “But, I do feel kinda bad for you. And you are kinda cute… but you still need to be punished... hmmm…” She crossed her arms, deep in thought. She looked down to her handbag, then to you. Then, she smiled.


“I’ve got an idea! You’ll be my pet.” Huh? A PET? “Yeah! I’ll feed you, keep you safe, and you’ll help me around the house. Or maybe...” she giggled, “help me with some more… personal matters.” No. No, you didn’t want that. You tried to turn around, but her monolithic hand already crashed down on the countertop, completely barring your escape. “Ah, ah, ah, no running away~” She teased. She began to sweep her hand across the counter, and within a single moment, the massive structure of flesh had completely and totally surrounded you. “Now, come here…” her fingers began to encompass you, and before you could even protest, she had scooped you into her hand. You tried to move, squirm around, something, anything to get you out of here! You heard something get unzipped, and through a small crack in the fingers, you could see her opening her handbag; your soon to be prison. “Alright, in you go~” She said, lowering and opening her hand. You hit the ground with a THUD, but after a few seconds you managed to at least lean up slightly. You looked up to see your new owner’s face, concealing the sky with its sheer being. “OK, now, things might get a little hectic in there, but I think if you stay lying down like that, you should be fine.” She lectured. “Oh, my name is Saeko, by the way. Saeko Mukoda. But you can call me… Mama. Yeah, Mama works. Anyways, just hold tight, and I’ll take you to see your new home.” And with that, she zipped up the bag. Any and all light you had vanished. You felt your prison lurch to the left, and pretty soon, a rhythmic BOOM could be heard through its walls, each one threatening to knock you off balance, set on a path towards your new home.

……………………………..


That was just a week ago. Since then, you had been subjected to all manner of things. Of course, it wasn’t all bad. She always fed you massive crumbs from her dinners. She somehow managed to get you clothes from a friend of hers who "makes things". But the cons FAR outweighed the pros. Obviously, you had to be kept somewhere. So, a lot of the time, she would just keep you in the handbag. Sometimes she’d have you paint her nails, or, even worse, help give her a pedicure. Sometimes she’d just take you out and hold on to you for no discernible reason while she performed some other menial tasks. She even took pictures! It was humiliating. And you couldn’t stand for it anymore. She had told you earlier today, “I’m going out to get a pedicure. It’d be really nice if you did some… detailing on them when I get back. Until then, don’t go anywhere~” and left. You needed to escape, before this girl’s constant attention would drive you insane.


You had spent the last hour setting up a makeshift staircase out of stuff like lipstick, hand mirrors, and various other random objects around the handbag. You were finally ready. You began climbing over your mish-mash staircase. It took you a while, but you had finally made it! You got to the top of the handbag! Now you just have to jump down and-


“I’m home~”. No. No, no, no, no, no! This couldn’t be happening! You’d spent so much time making your escape route, you never even thought she might be done soon! The surprise of your owner returning made you lose your balance, and you dropped all the way down, and you crashed right onto her nightstand. As you managed to stand up, you saw her stride into the room. “Did my little pet miss… me?” She looked in her handbag, confused. “What the? Why’s all this stuff stacked like this? And- gasp!” She glanced around her nightstand, until her gaze finally locked with yours. “I knew it! You tried to get away! I keep you safe and fed and loved, and this is how you repay me? By trying to run away?” All you could do was stare up in sadness at her as she berated your escape attempt.


“Do you know what happens to people who try to escape their punishment?” She asked, reminding you why you were there. She lowered herself down to be eye level with you. “It gets worse” Suddenly, her hand blotched out the sky like the moon during an eclipse. She brought her thumb and forefinger down and pinched you between them, her fingerprints becoming a whole landscape. Your body ached from the pressure, although you could tell she wasn’t intentionally trying to hurt you. She rose back to her full height, making her little passenger quite disoriented and dazed. “But, what to do, what to do…” She pondered, tapping her chin. She accidentally tapped her lips at some point, and that must’ve given her an idea, because right after, she looked at her prisoner.


“Well, my teeny, tiny little pet. I’ve got the perfect punishment for you. Tell me something, do you know what a lollipop is?” She asked, giggling. “Just kidding! I don’t really care if you know what a lollipop is. What you should know…” She brought her hand close to her lips, and whispered, “Is that you’re about to be my lollipop~” She opened her mouth, a massive black abyss decorated with sharp, jagged white rocks, with a giant squishy, spongy floor. Hot, minty air rolled over you. “But first, I wonder how you taste?” She said, wasting no time in having her tongue completely encompass your body as she slowly licked you, her gooey saliva soaking you. She smacked her lips. “Oooh, not bad. Not bad at all. You’re going to be fun to suck on~” She opened her mouth once again, and your body was hurtling towards it at an incredulous speed. “Aaaaaah~” She moaned. Her fingers were in her mouth now, their “passenger” safely secured. And, with your delivery to this new, horrifying landscape, your transportation separated, and you plummeted, only for the tip of her tongue to catch you. Her mouth began to close, the fingers still inside. Then, from all around you, her voice bellowed a single noise: “NOM”. The fingers retreated back to their master, trapping you in complete blackness.


You tried to stand up, but as soon as you did, the floor lurched forward, knocking you down and lifting you towards the second part of your “punishment”. You passed what you assumed were her teeth, and immediately you were graced by light once again. Was this it? Was she going to show you mercy and let you out? Your question was soon answered; it was a resounding no.


Her lips came together, like two colossal pillows pressing against your neck, securing your head in place. Meanwhile, the rest of your body was still lying on the tongue. You tried to struggle and move, but the sheer weight of the plush pillory that was her lips ensured there was no chance of escape. And, as if to compound your misery, her nose blew gusts of hot air from high above you. Is this how you were going to die? Covered in saliva, completely humiliated by a barmaid? You saw her reach for her phone, and immediately she opened the camera. She flipped it to the selfie camera, struck a cutesy pose, and then puffed her lips out. You were sent flying forwards, and after a couple of pictures were taken (most likely so she could remember your punishment,) her lips returned to normal, flinging your whole body backwards again. She threw her heels off and laid down on her bed, idly playing with her phone.


That’s when you remembered. Hadn’t she mentioned something about “sucking”? As if to answer, you were lurched backwards again as she sucked in. Her lips puckered and your head began to move inwards, as slowly but surely all the light of the outside world began to close into darkness once again. You cried out in pain, in total despair. And, just as you were about to be completely sucked in, you were launched forward once more, completely resetting to your original position with your head stuck between her lips. You caught your breath, then, another thought. How long was she going to do this to you? Waa she just going to do it all day? Then, the process repeated, and your face contorted into an even more fearful one, as you didn’t realize just how torturous this punishment was going to be…

....................................


How long had it been now? An hour? 2 hours? God forbid, a whole day? You were stuck in her mouth for what felt like forever. What if it was true? What if she DID keep you there forever? As if to answer, you saw her hand open up beneath you, as your prison’s “walls” slowly came undone, and you slid down her tongue and dispensed onto the new, yet familiar landscape of her palm. “I think that’s good enough” she assured herself. “So? How was it, being a lollipop for half an hour?” She asked. You couldn’t even speak, your breathing was too labored. You just sort of collapsed onto her hand. She giggled, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry! I know it must’ve been hard for you, getting sucked in and out, and in, and out. But I just want you to know that, while I was sucking on you, I realized; I can’t have you living in the handbag anymore. Not if it means you can just make a staircase and climb out again.” Did this mean she was letting you go? No. It had to be something else. It always was with this girl.


She opened a drawer with her free hand. Inside was at least a dozen different pairs of panties. You gulped. She moved some of them apart, creating a small clearing. “From now on, you’ll be staying right there~” she pointed at the clearing she’d made. “Of course, that should only be for a little while before I find something better to keep you in. Which shouldn’t really be too hard, considering you’re, y’know, barely bigger than my pinkie nail. But, anyways, I hope you’ve learned a valuable lesson from all this.” She pinched you between her thumb and forefinger again. “Now, Mama has to head to work. You be a good boy and stay right there, OK?” Not wanting to get punished again, you nodded vigorously. “Aww, you’re so cute~” She puckered her lips again. “Come here and give Mama a big goodbye kiss~” You slid off her thumb and now laid on her fingertip, rapidly moving towards those horrifying lips again. You tried to crawl away, but the wind from the movement kept you firmly in place. “Mmmmmm~” You slammed into her plush lips, and her finger only pushed you deeper into the marshmallowy structure. You could hear her moans all around you as you were completely smothered by this goddess and forced to embrace her dangerous affection. Finally, after about a minute, the pressure started to let up “Mmmmwah!” She bellowed, with a satisfied grin on her face. Meanwhile you were still catching your breath. “Aww, look at you. You’re all covered in my lipstick. I think I’ll keep it on you. As a reminder of who your owner is~”

 

She brought her finger tip down to the clearing in her panty drawer and gave it a light tap, unsticking you and leaving you stranded and surrounded by her undergarments. “Alright, Mama’s off to work. Be a good boy and stay. Right. There. OK?” You simply nodded out of a primal instinct to not want to go through that again. “Good boy. Alright, love you, buh-bye now~” She closed the drawer, enveloping you in near complete darkness, save for a small slit of light she left for you, completely surrounded by her panties. You sat down and pondered about what just happened. She did all of that, all that torture, because she loved you? You looked around at her as of yet unused underwear. Was this really the best way to show it? Locking you in a drawer with her pants? You let out a sigh. Look on the bright side!

You may be trapped in darkness again, but at least you’re not in her mouth this time.