- Text Size +

It had been two days since you had taken your first shower with your owner, Saeko Mukoda. She had agreed to help you learn to speak, and you were making very little progress. In the darkness of her panty drawer, you lay on your back with your hands under your head, trying to say the phrase you had determined would be your first words. “Aaah… Aalo… Aiieee…” This was way harder than Saeko had made it out to be. But even so, you felt like you were maybe starting to get the hang of it.


Your train of thought was interrupted as your home was flooded with light. You were greeted by Saeko, wearing nothing but a white bra, lined with black inserts. “Hey, little guy~” She cooed, reaching for a matching pair that you were lying right next to and pulling them past her monolithic legs and snapping them onto her shapely hips. “Sorry, no speaking lessons tonight. Mama wants to be a little bit more…” She paused, “intimate~ with you tonight.” She leaned in closer. “Do you know what that means, little one?” She brought her hand into the drawer, making a beeline right for you, firmly clasping around you. “It means that Mama wants snuggles.~” She brought you out of the drawer and out into the soft light of her bedroom.


“Now, where’d I put… Aha! There it is.” She took out the same collars she used on you in the shower, and she locked the same tiny collar around your neck and placing you on her shoulder again, and doing the same to herself with the large collar. She climbed into her gargantuan bed, turning on the tv, which played some sort of romantic show. “Aaaah~” Saeko sighed. “This is nice. Now, come here.~” She said, sweeping you into her palm and shoving you into her cheek. Her cheek was soft and smooth, much like the rest of her skin. “Mmmmm~” She cooed, rubbing her hand, and you, more against her cheek.


You decided that, rather than fight this, you should embrace it. Literally. You outstretched your arms and hugged her titanic cheek. “Awww, that’s so cute~!” She squeed, rubbing her cheek faster, and giggling. “Mmmm, I can feel you, my itty, bitty, widdle snugglebug~” She said in a high-pitched, cutesy voice. “Let me show you how much I appreciate it~” She said, clamping her gigantic hand around you.


Saeko turned over in the bed, placing you down on her pillow. Her face become your sky, her neck your horizon, and her hair walled you in on either side. Not like it mattered, though, considering you were chained to her neck. “Well, hello there~” Saeko said. She started to chuckle. “Look at you. Completely surrounded by just my head. So small. So cute~” She undid your collar, as well as hers, tossing it aside. “Go ahead. Try to run away~” She teased. You hesitated for a moment, then you ran backwards, the only direction that wasn’t blocked off. It didn’t last long. “Oop~” Saeko’s massive hand came down, exactly like when she captured you in her bar. She swept it along her pillow, closer and closer to her face. 


“Caught you~” She cooed, her mouth mere feet from you. “You tried getting away from me again~. You know what that means, right~” She asked, a smile spreading across her face. “You’ll need to be punished~” She puckered her lips, swept her hand towards her face, and wrapped your whole body in a kiss. After about ten seconds, the kiss was broken. You heard an earth-shattering chuckle, and Saeko whispered, “Essence of Machine Gun Kiss~”. 


Her lips quickly descended towards you, encompassing you in her lips in a “quick peck”. After raising her lips back up and catching your breath, Saeko puckered her lips and kissed you again. Then again. And again. Again, and again, and again, and over, and over, and over again. An endless barrage of love and affection was single-handedly unleashed on your tiny, pathetic form. “Ooooh, that felt good~” You lay there on her pillow, curled into a ball, still trying to speak something. “Aiiieeelooo…” you sputtered. “Huh?” Your noises had caught Saeko’s attention. “Ieeee… Ieelovvaaa” “Huh? ‘La...va’? What?” No, damn it! Why couldn’t you say it? It was only three words! To make matters worse, Saeko had lowered her ear down closer to you so she could hear you better. Why was this happening? You hoped that something, anything would happen, to save you.

It seems as though your prayers were answered. The show was still on the TV! Just as you were about to give up, some character on the show said the exact phrase you were trying to say; “I love you”. “Iiieee… looooo…” You began to try and speak. You were almost there! Just a couple more… what were they called? Syllables! A couple more syllables! “Hey, are you ok? *gasp*! Oh god! You’re not sick or anything, are you?” No, you were losing her now! She was more concerned about your health than she was excited for your first words! You needed to calm down and focus. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. You opened them looking directly up at Saeko’s concerned face.

“I… love... you”


Saeko’s face immediately changed from concern to surprise, and she let out a loud gasp. “Can.. can you say that again?” She asks, clearly excited, but wanting to make sure she heard you right. The answer was yes, yes you could. You stood up, and (with confidence), said it again. “I love you!” You said. Saeko’s face, far above, changed into a massive smile. The same kind of smile a pet owner would give to their pet when they did something cute. “Awwwwww~, little guy~!” She brought her fingers all around you and picked you up, turning over in bed once again and sitting straight up. “I love you too, my little cutie~” She said, giving you another deep, gentle kiss.


“Y’know, I’ve been thinking,” Saeko began, “I’ve been calling you ‘little guy’ this whole time. But, honestly… I feel kinda bad, calling you that. So, I’m going to give you a name!” She stated. “Now, what should it be… it needs to be something fitting… It obviously should reference your height.” She wiggled the hand you were in when she said this. “How about… Issunboshi! Does that name sound good?” She asked. You nodded vigorously, in complete agreement on this name. To be fair, you didn’t have a name before that, so the fact that anyone would be as kind as to give you one was like a gift from heaven. You also saw an opportunity to try and speak more. While nodding, you said your second phrase. “I love… iiieet” You said. You had forgotten you didn’t know how to say “it”. But from Saeko’s reaction, you could tell she didn’t really care.


“Ohhhhh, my god, you’re so cuuuute~!” She squealed. “Come here~” She said, opening her hand and immediately slamming you into her breasts, surrounding you in a hug. You never noticed it while you were in the shower, but Saeko smelled good. Really good. A sweet, strawberry scent overwhelmed your sense of smell. Her soft, smooth skin overwhelmed your sense of touch. Her rhythmic heartbeat overtook your sense of hearing. Her cleavage was quite literally all you could see, overtaking your sight. You had your mouth opened due to the way you were forced in between her bosom, and you had accidentally gotten a taste of her. Saeko Mukoda had completely and totally overwhelmed your senses. Saeko Mukoda, the barmaid, had instantly just become your whole world. And all it took was a hug.


“Can you feel that, my little Issunboshi~? Can you feel my love? Can you feel my affection? I hope so, but even if you can’t, there’s still plenty of it to give~” Saeko held you closer. “Mmmm~, just feeling you there makes me feel better. Like a mom looking after her kid.” She mused, leaving you somewhat confused. “Mother”? “Kid”? What in the world were those? Did you have one of those? You don’t seem to remember having them. Saeko must’ve taken notice of this, separating you from her hefty breasts. “What’s wrong? Was it something I said?” She seemed concerned. “Wait… Do you have a mother? Or… do you not remember?” You nodded in disapproval. “Oh, that’s awful. I’m sorry, sweetie.” She apologized. “Well, uh, you know,” She began, “I could always, you know… be your mom?” You still weren’t entirely sure what a mother was, but from the sound of it, it sounded like a very necessary thing that most people had. “I mean, I keep calling myself ‘Mama’ around you anyways, so…” She trailed off, before realizing something. “Wait, do you even know what a mother is?” You nodded again in disapproval. “Wha-? Do tinies not have moms? Wait, do you know any other tinies?” You deconfirmed her question again with a nod. 


Saeko began pondering something. “Well, I have an idea! I’ll teach you what a mother is, and then, you’ll decide whether or not I get to be your ‘mom’! Does that sound good?” She asked. You nodded the fastest you had probably ever nodded in your entire life. “Awesome! I can guarantee you that when I’m done teaching you, you’ll want me to be your Mama~” She said. After she took a breath, she opened her mouth and stretched her open hand while yawning. “Geez, how late even is it?” She looked at her phone on the nightstand, and her eyes widened in surprise. “What the?! It’s midnight?! Damn, I must’ve been cuddling you for a looong time.” She said.


“Alright, time for bed, Issun.” Saeko got up from her bed, leaving you somewhat disoriented as she rose to her full height. “Tonight was fun~, we should do it again sometime~” She began to open the panty drawer. “Man, I’ve still gotta think of a better place to keep you…” She muttered, turning to you. “Do you… like living in my panty drawer?” Saeko asked. After some thought, you nodded. “Well, that’s good to hear, I guess.” She began lowering her hand into the drawer, as she had done before. But for some reason, she didn’t open her hand. Instead, she actually started bringing her hand back out of the drawer.


“Actually, nah. No panty drawer for tonight. I’ve got something… special~ in mind for you.” Saeko smiled down at you. “I’m really proud of you, Issun, learning how to speak on your own. You said two whole phrases today! You should be proud. And, since these were your first words, it means you deserve a special reward.” Saeko used one of her thumbs and opened up her panties on the side her waist. “Your reward, little Issun… will be sleeping with me tonight~” She placed you in between her waist and the opened strap, and she slowly began putting it back into place. “There we go~, all nice and secure. Now, let’s head off to sleep, Issunboshi~”


Saeko climbed back into her bed, with you strapped onto the side of her waist. She turned off the TV, and then turned down to you and smiled. “Good night, my little pet. I love you~” She turned off the light, drew up her blanket, and with you strapped up against her, you drifted off to sleep with your master.