[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Caught sneaking into Saeko Mukoda's bar, she decides the best way to punish you is to keep you as a pet!


Rated: R
Categories: Mouth Play, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 6966 Read: 7224
Published: July 18 2021 Updated: July 21 2021
Story Notes:

There is a criminal lack of giantess content for Saeko from Yakuza Like a Dragon out there. But don't you worry dear viewer, for I've come to help us through this very trying time by giving you some (relatively) short stories about her and her newest tiny pet: you! Hope you enjoy!

P.S. If you don't know what Saeko looks like (or god forbid, haven't played Yakuza Like a Dragon), here's a link to her page on the wiki. https://yakuza.fandom.com/wiki/Saeko_Mukoda . I also took the description of her appearance directly from the wiki anyways. Hope that at least helps if you're in the dark as to who she is. Also, go play Yakuza Like a Dragon!

....................

1. Sucked on by Saeko by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (2538 words)

2. Showering with Saeko by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (2482 words)

I put a lot of little references to Like a Dragon in this chapter. I had a blast writing it. Hope you guys enjoy it!
..........................

3. Snuggling with Saeko by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (1946 words)