- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you haven't played Persona 5, or at least aren't familiar with it, I wouldn't reccomend you read this story. A lot of it was written assuming you're already familiar with the source material. If you're not, then be wary that there may be spoilers. If you are familiar or just don't care, I hope you enjoy!

-----------------

Author's Chapter Notes:

I don't really have a name for the protagonist/tiny of this story yet. Hopefully I'll think of something. Or maybe someone will reccomend something?

-----------------

Heat. That was all you could feel. An intense heat, surrounding you on all sides. Encased and entrapped in a makeshift spherical prison, occasionally a drop of water would fall onto your head. You could hear a loud, rhythmic pulsing from all around you. However, it was vastly overshadowed by the indistinct, booming voices in the distance. You were struggling against the massive orbs that repressed you in a massive black void, eventually breaking through, only to see a massive, yellow wall of fabric encompassing everything. But, of course, you’d known that was going to be there. You saw it get put around you just this morning.


High above you, your imprisoner’s tired voice bellowed and echoed all around you, far less muffled this time. “Alright, cla… eading to th… throom. Don… ything cra...” was all you could make out from the cacophony going on outside. All of a sudden your prison shifted, swaying to the side, bouncing and wobbling, you tried to keep your head above these two swollen spheres as your captor moved about.

……………………………………..


Heat. That was all Kawakami could feel. Tokyo was getting hit by a massive heat wave, and Shibuya seemed to be in the dead center. This made Kawakami’s already tired self that much more tired, as for most of the night she’d remain awake because of the ridiculous temperature. And by the time she’d manage to get to sleep, she’d just get woken up again in an hour or so. She hated every excruciating, sweat-drenched minute of it.


Her homeroom class was chattering away, obviously getting in what little social interaction they could before the day started. Some notable students were the one near the back with shaggy black hair and glasses, fiddling with some weird materials. Whatever. She couldn’t focus on him now. Not with this damned heat! Just as she had that thought, she felt something move in her chest. ‘Damn. Guess we both need a break to cool off, huh?’ She thought. “Alright, class, I’m heading to the bathroom. Don’t do anything crazy.” She stated, and walked out of the room. As she walked to the bathroom, she occasionally glanced down at her chest, almost a little worried. When she finally reached the bathroom, she immediately made sure it was empty, closed the door, and sat down in one of the stalls.


She started fanning herself with her hand. “Man, this heat wave has been brutal.” She caught the hem of her shirt with her pointer finger, bringing it out, looking at the tiny person she had stored within her breasts. “You holding up alright down there?”.

…………………………………….


You stared up in awe as the massive face of Kawakami peered down at you, concern racked across her face, most likely for you. If she was afraid you’d slip through her breasts because of all the sweat, then she was severely underestimating their size and weight. “You seem alright down there, but, uhh, I can’t really be sure. Um, gimme a nod if you’re ok for now!” She said. You gave a curt nod to confirm that you were, in fact, doing fine.


Kawakami breathed a sigh of relief. “That’s good. I was kinda afraid you’d… y’know… get crushed… between them.” She said, a slight blush spreading on her face. “Nah, it’s fine.” You said. “It was actually pretty soft. Like a slipper! It was really hot though. Can I at least keep my head above these things to keep cool?” You said, half-joking. “What? No! I can’t have your body poking into my shirt during class! What if someone catches on that there’s something weird in my boobs!” Kawakami scorned. “That’s a load of crap! Put your shirt back on right now. I will PROVE that I won’t poke through.” You said. “Ugh, fine. Hang on…” She let her shirt snap back into place, surrounding you with a vast wall of yellow once again.


The distance between you and the shirt was vast, both above and across. There was no way you were going to be able to touch it, let alone ‘poke through’ as Kawakami had put it. “See? What’d I tell you? Not even an inch of poking, prodding, or piercing!” You yelled up to her. She opened up the shirt again, with an expression of exhaustion and annoyance, essentially admitting she hated getting proven wrong. “Alright, I get it. Fine, you can keep your head above my boobs. But! No wiggling, no biting, No making noise, and most CERTAINLY no fondling, got it?!” She bellowed. “Yeah, I know, I know. Can we just get today over with? We both know this place’s AC sucks. I wanna head home as much as you do, you know!” “Ain’t that the truth…” Kawakami muttered. “Alright, that’s enough. Homeroom’s about to start.” Kawakami said, snapping the shirt back to normal and standing back to her titanic height.

………………………………..


‘Geez, taking care of a tiny person is way harder than I thought it was gonna be.’ Kawakami thought. ‘Maybe I should’ve left him in my drawer…’ She shook her head, perishing the thought. She couldn’t do that! What kind of person would leave their tiny pet in a drawer anyways? That’s just irresponsible! Almost as irresponsible as leaving one in a handbag.


She flushed the toilet, just to fool people in the hallway who might’ve been close by. When she stepped out of the stall, She saw a senior student, Haru, walking in. “Oh! Hello, Miss Kawakami. How’re you today?” Haru asked. Great. Just what Kawakami needed. More trouble. She turned on the sink and started washing her hands. “Oh, I’m fine Haru. Just a little tired of this heat, you know.” “Oh, yes, this heat has been truly awful, hasn’t it? My plants can barely stand it. I have to give them extra water just to make sure they don’t wither.” “I see. Well, I hope your gardening goes well, Haru. Now, I need to get to class.” Kawakami ended the conversation, drying her hands off with a paper towel.


“Oh, OK.” Haru said. “But, just one more thing, Miss?” “Hmm? What is it?” Kawakami turned around to face Haru.


“Who were you talking to earlier?” Uh oh. Did she figure it out? What’d she know? Her heart began to race (much to her passenger’s annoyance). “I mean, I could hear you talking to someone before I came in here. But when I came in, there was no one else in here but you. So who were you talking to?” Shit! Haru had her pinned down! She needed to figure a way out, fast! Otherwise, she could be exposed for harboring a tiny person! Kawakami would never be able to live that sort of embarrassment down. Then, she saw it. Her way out!


“Oh! I was just, uhh… talking on my phone! Yeah. I had to take a call.” “You did? But I didn’t hear anyone on the other end or anything.” Just as Kawakami had planned. “Wait a sec, Haru. Were you… listening in on me before you came in here?” She asked. Haru gasped in embarrassment. “Erm, well yes, but I, uhh, couldn’t hear everything.” Haru admitted. “Haru, you shouldn’t spy on people like that. People will think you’re some sort of creep.” “Y-Yes, Miss Kawakami…” “Good to see you understand, Haru. Now, get back to class before the bell rings.” “Yes, Miss Kawakami…” 


After thoroughly diffusing the situation, Kawakami made it back a couple of minutes before the bell rang, just in time to start class.

………………………….


Something was bothering Haru. Miss Kawakami was strangely defensive when she accused her of talking to someone. As she walked back to homeroom from her brief encounter with Kawakami in the bathroom, she opened up her phone and gave her friend Ann a text. “Hey, Ann, I don’t want to cause alarm to the others, but I think something suspicious is happening with Miss Kawakami. Could you please ask Morgana to follow them, please?” A minute later, she got a response. “Sure thing! And hey, if we don’t wanna alert the others, then we could probably just let the girls in on it? How’s that sound?” “That sounds fantastic! Thank you. Talk to you later.”

 

With that matter resolved, she returned to class, excited to solve this mystery.