- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm a bit lazy to check grammar tbh considering it was a quicky so might have some errors, just gave it a quick read after finishing.

The ending contain gore 

 

 

 

Rachel laid on the ground in pain, her arms tangled around her aching stomach which seemingly never stopped gurgling. The pain almost unberable as she was trying her best to ignore it while tears flowed down her eyes and stained her dirty cheeks, creating a small trail which somewhat cleaned all the dirt that covered them and Rachel's body as a whole. How long was it ever since she was there? She lost track as the days passed and she was stuck in her friend's house like a mite. Left there to survive without her friend Cosette even knowing she was there.

Rachel had never been someone to humiliate herself, she had always been a proud woman, trying her best to stand up to whoever tried to put her down but those few days had proved her that she wasn't much different from the other people she considered "weak" compared to herself. Living like a microscopic mite in the house of someone she once regarded as a friend and was now a gigantic Goddess had changed the way she looked at the world and how she felt about herself as a person, if she could still be called a person that was.

She had found herself forced to do things she had never thought she would be strong enough to do, starving underneath the couch while Cosette happily chit-chatted with a friend of hers, all the while she was forced to munch on a ball of filth that she had found in her "safe place". The thought brought up the memories of how bad that ball of filth tasted as she munched over it like it was some kind of cake not to starve. She had never felt so humiliated as the dirt mixed in her mouth and stuck to her teeth. All the while she was just trying to survive and make it out of such a bad situation she was forced in.

It sure didn't help her when she realised that she couldn't drink filth and there was nothing to drink for her underneath the couch. Rachel found herself forced to walk out of her hiding place to seek some water but what she found had made her fall into despair as she realised just how pitiful her life was. The scorching heat had made her friend's bare-feet sweat and leave imprints all over the floor as she walked and that was the only source of water Rachel could ever hope for as reaching the kitchen in a hope there might be some droplet of water on the floor would've taken days with her size. The girl had surrendered her will and dropped on her knees, lapping at the thin layer of sweat which stuck to the floor like a dog, trying to ignore the disgusting taste of foot sweat and dirt which mixed in her mouth. The memory made her shudder in disgust once again as her cries intesified, she was now sobbing while curled into a ball, waiting for the inevitable to happen while more memories came to her mind.

It didn't look hard to be noticed despite her size at first, at least, it didn't look nor sound hard for Rachel as she found herself lost in the now gigantic house, but as time went by she realised just how pathetic her size was compared to anything. Each one of Cosette's step sent powerful shockwave through the ground which made it impossible for the small girl to stand still, every little movement of the girl was something that could cancel Rachel from existence with the minimal effort, her life always in danger.

She only realised how small she truly was compared to her friend when she found herself standing underneath the couch, looking up in awe at Cosette's legs as they stretched for miles upon miles in the sky, her upper torso blurred and hard to see with how distant it was. The 'clacking' sound of the nail-clipper echoing around her even if it was miles above. Her daydreaming interrupted as a shadow loomed from above, encasing her body. The girl had a split second before she realised that a nail was falling down, she jumped on the left just to avoid it by a couple on inches, while the impact sent her flying backward.

She watched in disbelief as Cosette's face filled her horizon, her cute face looking like a monument in comparision, her breathing alone sent powerful gusts of winds that moved Rachel's body as she trembled in fear of the titan which was staring down at her. That had been the closest she had ever been to be found and it wasn't even close as her friend crouched down and picked up the nail between her fingers, just to get herself back up and resume her nail-clipping, leaving Rachel in her dispair as the girl realised she wasn't even big enough to be seen.

Memories kept coming up while Rachel could only cry, curled into a ball and covered in the filth that her body racked up during these days of misery, her sobs unheard as she cried. Standing in the middle of the living room, waiting for something that she already accepted hours ago. The tremors which shook the ground were the first sign that it was finally coming, her small body shook along with the ground as the steps got closer. Rachel got up and rested over her knees, her head slowly raised up as her sight met with the feet that were coming for her first, running up the miles long legs covered from the knee and up by a pair of yellow shorts, to go further up as she watched the blue strips of Cosette's shirt, her round breasts made it difficult to look at her face, but even if she could look at her face, at this point she knew better that a Goddess wasn't going to bother looking at the filth over the floor that she was now. Since when did she call Cosette a Goddess? She couldn't remember but that was all she could see when looking at the gigantic girl who was walking toward her.

Each step made the ground shake around her harder and harder, Rachel found herself bouncing up and down as Cosette came closer. She only got a split second to watch the immense sole crashing down over her, with her pathetic size she could see every little detail over the wrinkled sole. That same dirt she ate cacked the sole, mixed with the thin layer of sweat that she drank to survive, the sight now looking way less disgusting as Rachel could almost identify as that same filth.

She closed her eyes and prepared for the impact, opening her arms as to accept her fate. Her legs broke the instant Cosette put her weight over her foot, arms following soon after as they broke within an instant while the body was taken by the sole. The sweet release of death was what she expected to come but her pathetic existence didn't end like that as the cruel fate had something else for her. When the foot raised up in the air a shrill of pain filled the air as Rachel screamed to the top of her minuscule lungs. Her body encased within a wrinkle over Cosette's sole, her legs and arms bent into a crumpled mess that couldn't be defined as human anymore. She cried in pain one last time from the sheer pain as the foot met with the ground a second and a third time, crushing her limbs into unrecognisable messes of guts and broken bones, her body popped only after the fourth step was taken, ending her suffering as she turned into an unrecognisable mess mixed with the dirt which caked Cosette's sole.