- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This first chapter is going to be a basic introduction, and the each chapter after will follow the specific characters and their quest to survive.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the first chapter.  More to come....

“Congrats bitches!” shouted Whitney, as she poured the final glass of champagne. The wedding of Mike and Sarah had gone off without any problems for the most part. This was extremely impressive considering all the drama and chaos that had occurred the previous night. The bachelor and bachelorette parties had occurred the previous night, and the combination of alcohol and strippers were somehow not the most exciting part of it. Sarah, the beautiful bride to be and her four bridesmaids had been shrunken down by the stripper and brought to the bachelor party. Most of the girls ended up spending more time than they wanted to in Mike’s body, particularly Gianna, Mike’s twin sister who spent the night in his stomach.

But, the girls had grown back to normal size at some point, even though Hannah spent the wedding in Gianna’s cleavage. Rather than handing Hannah’s shrunken body over to Sarah’s grandfather, Mike’s best man, Patrick, had slipped the old man two crisp hundred dollar bills. This was enough for Sarah’s grand dad to “forget” that he saw the tiny body of Hannah fly into Gianna’s cleavage.

After the ceremony, Lacy and Steve managed to slip away and get to a drugstore, where they picked up a bottle of spray that reversed the shrinking process and returned Hannah to her original size. Now that the chaos of the previous night was behind them, the wedding parties proceeded to all raise up their alcoholic beverages in a cheers.

The newlyweds continued to enjoy themselves, celebrating amongst their closest friends. They posed for pictures, and eventually arrived at a nice banquet hall where the reception was being held. But for some reason that she could not describe, Sarah just felt off.

“You alright?” Whitney asked, making sure to stay on her bridesmaid duties. “You look nervous?”

“I’m…I’m fine,” Sarah said, rubbing her forehead. “Just a little stressed and overwhelmed, it was a long night, you know?”

“Oh I sure do, I was trapped inside your boyfriend’s asshole,” Whitney teased with a laugh. “Oops, sorry. Your HUSBAND’S asshole!” She managed to crack Sarah and the bride just laughed. Surely everyone felt disoriented on their wedding day, right?

Everyone at the reception seemed to be having a wonderful time. Sarah and Mike were bonding with everyone, their parents, friends, family, relatives, people they barely knew…everyone! As the food and alcohol continued to flow, Sarah began to feel that strange sensation again. It only lasted for a few seconds, but it was definitely there.

Getting up to use the bathroom, Sarah casually walked past her eighteen year old cousin, Adam. “Oh hey, Adam,” she said casually. “Having fun?” She noticed that Adam seemed to be at a loss for words staring at her. She was a bit uncomfortable, though even she did have to admit that the looked stunning today. “Adam?”

Snapping out of it, Adam realized he had been ogling his cousin. “Oh uh yeah, great wedding,” he said. He looked down at his phone which was clearly not ringing, but lifted it up and nodded at Sarah. He walked away and Sarah just shook her head.

“Little creep,” Sarah laughed under her breath before walking back to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, the other bridesmaids were busy mingling or inadvertently causing trouble.

Hannah had been eyeing Mike’s best man, Patrick all afternoon. She had a major thing for him, and him stepping up to make sure Sarah’s perverted grandfather kept his hands off of her really meant a lot to her. While he gave his traditional best man speech, Hannah couldn’t keep her eyes off of him. Even as they made eye contact, she made sure to wink, and could’ve sworn he smiled back at her. If only she didn’t have this strange slightly nauseating feeling eating away at her.

Lacy was busy socializing with different guests when she came across Sarah’s mother, Kim. Giving the woman a hug, the two woman began to chat and catch up. “So how are you, my dear?” she said to her daughter’s longtime friend. “Did you have a fun time last night?”

Glancing up in surprise, Lacy soon realized that Kim didn’t know what actually happened, and must’ve assumed they just went barhopping or something. “Oh yeah, it was really fun to get to see everyone.”

“Well that’s good! I’m not gonna ask what you guys did,” the older woman laughed. A sense of relief came over Lacy, she had a habit of revealing too much information to people, and did not really want to be the one to reveal to the bride’s mother that all the bridesmaids had shrunken last night and basically been used as toys.

Feeling an uncomfortable, sickly feeling temporarily wash over her body, Lacy was caught off guard when Kim began asking about her dating life. Currently single, Lacy began trying to change the topic as quickly as she could, not really wanting this woman to try and set her up with someone at the wedding.

While Hannah and Lacy were having rather innocent and mundane conversations, Whitney was not having as pleasant of a time. She was talking with Sarah’s cousin Courtney, a woman in her late twenties with a good amount of meat on her bones. Courtney was incredibly self-centered and seemed to annoy everyone she spoke to. She also couldn’t believe that she wasn’t chosen to be a bridesmaid, much less Whitney’s position of maid of honor.

“I just don’t get it, why does Sarah choose someone like you to be her Maid of Honor and not me?” she said, sipping a glass of white wine.

Whitney’s eyes widened at the comment. “Excuse me?”

“What?” Courtney responded obliviously, throwing some kind of egg roll into her mouth. “I’m not trying to be offensive, but don’t you think it makes more sense? You’re not even family.”

Not feeling like having this conversation with this oblivious woman, Whitney just got up and walked away. She was starting to feel a little off, similar to how Sarah described herself as feeling earlier.

Meanwhile, Mike’s twins sister Gianna was having a great time at the wedding. Normally quite short at just over five feet tall, the boisterous woman’s personality often made her the center of attention. She currently had several beers in her system, and was tipsy, though not quite drunk. While she was dancing and joking around with her friends, she inadvertently stumbled a few feet back. She fell back on a chair, on to someone’s lap.

“Uhhhh, you alright there Gi?” the voice said. Gianna turned and laughed. Of course she would land on her twin brother. “Yeah, feeling a little weird. I’m gonna go to the bathroom, be right back,” the young woman said.

What all five women failed to realize, was that the size restoration spray which had returned them to their normal heights after last night, was a temporary version, and it was about to run out. They had been made incredibly tough and durable last night, so those settings would still apply. Still, none of them knew what was about to happen.

As they all had the same uncomfortable, nauseating feeling take them over, it happened. Each woman happened to be in a different part of the reception hall. Sarah was just about to walk back into the main room, when she screamed and suddenly shrunk. Whitney was walking up to the cake, preparing to steal a bite of the frosting when she diminished, landing on the white sticky surface. Hannah was building up the confidence to go ask Patrick to dance when it happened, leaving her stranded on the floor. Lacy was walking over to talk with Mike’s parents when she was reduced. And Gianna had just came back from the bathroom and was right behind her brother, preparing to surprise him.

With all five girls miniaturized, they all knew that their only way out of this would be to get someone’s attention. Hopefully they could help…..
Chapter End Notes:

--

 

The next chapter will follow Sarah.