- Text Size +

Aiden slammed hard against the enormous upturned fingers and fell into the cupped palm.

“Bridget! You’re hurting me!”

 

“I thought you liked this. Don’t you like this? I’m being dominating.” A feminine voice sarcastically replied.

 

Aiden winced as Bridget’s voice assaulted his ear drums and reverberated through his body. The tiny man looked across the palm of Bridget’s hand, up at the red, smirking, thirty-foot wide lips, past the regal three-story nose to two huge, blue eyes coldly looking down on him.

 

Ah, poor little thing,” she said mockingly. “Did you think I got dressed up to take you out on a date? Hmm?” Bridget cocked her head as if expecting an answer. “No silly, I’m going over to Jessica’s and we’re going out.” Bridget closed her eyes and smiled in anticipation, “I’m going to find a man tonight…A real man, bigger than me, stronger, ya know, a man who can grab my ass with big strong hands and throw me on a bed. And then, I’m going to fuck him senseless”

 

The tiny naked man crawled forward towards the heel of her palm, “Bridget! Sto…” Again, the lips puckered to blow a kiss and hit Aiden with a hurricane wind which hurled him against her forty-foot fingers.

 

Aiden’s body laid motionless. To Bridget he looked like a tiny flesh-color worm. She reached down with her right hand and plucked the helpless man with her thumb and index finger. The man was so small that only his head and shoulders poked above her digits. The pressure of the giant’s gentle pinch woke Aidan from his stupor and made him scream in pain.

 

“What’s that?” Bridget asked in a feigned ditzy high-pitched voice.

 

“BRIDGET!”

 

“God! Your tiny, shrill, squeaking is so fucking annoying!” Bridget replied in exasperation. She drew Aiden closer until he was bare inches from her mouth. Her wine scented breath buffeted the tiny man and made him squint as if bracing against a storm.

 

“What’s wrong…Is this too rough for you?” she cooed dragging out her words as if talking to a baby. Her eyes narrowed as she watched him suffocate in her delicate grasp. “I’m being a goddess” Bridget said innocently, making finger quotes with her other hand. “I thought you liked that.” She held the man for what seemed to him several excruciating minutes, her expression a mixture of indifference and amusement. She watched him gasp for air, ineffectually hammering her thumb with almost imperceptible fists. Feigning boredom, Bridget covered her mouth with an exaggerated yawn and roughly dropped Aiden into the palm of her other hand.

 

“You wanted this. You’re the idiot that decided to get a black-market reduction, so you can have your fucking giantess.”

 

“But I thought you liked being a giantess”, Aiden screamed with desperation.

IT’S YOUR STUPID FANTASY AIDEN! I just went along as a silly sex game! You’re fucking delusional, if you honestly thought I wanted a physical relationship with a tiny!”

Aiden curled into a ball, wincing, and clasping his ears.

 

“Bridget! Please lower you voice!” Aiden yelled.

 

“Why! This is my normal tone of voice! I’m tired of whispering! It’s not my fault you’re so fucking fragile.”

 

Aiden rose to his knees and clasped his hands in supplication. “S…S…Sorry, I’m so sorry Great Goddess!”

 

Bridget rolled her eyes, “Aiden, watching you beg from the palm of my hand isn’t attractive. It’s sad. I’m embarrassed for you. I know this will unfortunately turn you on, but you really are puny and pathetic. Only a creepy perv like you would want to hear that from a woman.” Her eyes bore down on the tiny man making him feel even smaller. Bridget sighed, “What’s really tragic is that you did this to yourself.”

 

Aiden’s mouth dropped, Is she being serious? he thought. He stared up at the giant woman in disbelief.

 

Bridget slowly lowered her hand towards her waist. Aiden craned his neck up as he rode Bridget’s hand down and watched the great landscape of her body rise above him. She looked like she was going to a club. The short, black, spaghetti strap dress, clung to every curve of her toned body. Bridget had one arm crossed under her breasts which only enhanced the décolletage revealed by the skimpy top. Aiden felt a pang of regret, he had once cupped those firm, ample mounds, felt her long legs wrapped around his waist, and made her moan with his thick cock. But his obsession consumed him. He wanted to climb those massive breasts, wrestle her twenty-foot toes, and climb up the long crevasse of her labia and hug her man-sized clit. In the end, he’d rather Bridget be a colossus, than have her as a normal woman.

Bridget leaned over and peered down at Aiden over her cleavage. Her long auburn hair formed a wavy curtain around her face.

 

“Aiden I am very pissed at you, but mostly I’m angry with myself. I’ve been led by the nose and wrapped around a finger of a man no bigger than my thumbnail. And you know what’s crazy? I stupidly, almost happily allowed you to manipulate me.” Bridget bitterly laughed, “You call me “goddess”, what kind of goddess is ruled by an insect? Evidently the stupid bitch that’s holding you.” Bridget ruefully shook her head and sighed. “Do you know I’ve been faithful. To you! You tiny shrimp! You know how cringey it is to have a tiny crawl on my pussy?” Bridget shuddered in disgust. “Do you know why I took you in? Because, I’m a kind, gullible idiot. I hated that you did this to yourself, but I really liked you, and I just wanted to take care of you. I thought you could have your fun, then we could grow you back. I didn’t know this was irreversible. Like I said, I’m an idiot. I always do this! I always fall for needy, clingy boys who want a mommy, or manipulative selfish assholes looking for a dumb bitch to use! Guess what Aiden? You’re all the above!” Bridget grew more animated as she talked, which made Aiden feel as if he was standing on a cliff looking up at an approaching storm.

“You always tell me how kind I am, how much I care about and assume the best of people. You used that against me. If you truly loved me, truly cared about me, you would never have treated me this way. I’m not a person to you, I’m just a stupid giant sex toy! Oh! And that lust you think I feel for you? It’s a fucking joke! I stopped feeling any attraction to you when I opened that box. These past months have been one long pity fuck. I’m so tired of this weird as fuck relationship. It’s over Aiden, It’s beyond over!”

 

Bridget let the words hang, staring down at him in awkward silence. She assumed, he was yelling, pleading, cajoling her for a second chance. But he was too small to be heard. Bridget wanted Aiden to feel the insignificance of his voice.

 

She raised her hand back to her face and smiled. “However, I’ve decided to literally be the bigger person and give you one last opportunity to prove to me that you can be a man. If you succeed, I’ll take you back, and be your Godzilla-sized girlfriend. All you need to do for me is one simple thing. “

 

“Oh, anything Great Goddess!”

 

Bridget glared at the tiny man with an expression that made Aiden cower in fear. “If you call me “goddess” again, I’m going to smush you with my finger. Her huge index finger loomed over Aiden and gently tapped him. Bridget’s tone of voice grew condescending as if explaining a simple concept to a dull-witted child, “I’m Bridget, you’re Aiden. Normal couples address each other by their names. I’m not a “goddess”. I’m not a “giantess”. I’m just Bridget. I’m a woman, not a fantasy! I don’t want to be worshipped and I certainly don’t want to be your fucking fetish object!” Bridget tapped the tiny man’s back with each word, the force of which pounded him against her palm.

 

Bridget’s tapping laid Aiden flat on his stomach. The tiny man was motionless; Bridget bit her lip, a small feeling of guilt tickling her conscience, a voice asking her if he really deserved this. Then pent-up anger welled up inside her. She clinched her eyes shut and pushed the voice aside. We were together for six weeks! Six weeks! she bitterly thought. We had just started dating and the asshole had himself delivered to me in a jewelry box! As if this parasitic relationship was some great gift, Bridget opened her eyes and piteously looked down at Aiden. “Wake up lover, we’re not through playing.”

 

Bridget’s rolled Aiden’s body over with the tip of her sky-blue lacquered nail. Her finger brushed against his torso and she felt a tiny hard bump. She wrinkled her nose in disgust. He wasn’t hurt, the tiny runt was dry humping her hand.

 

“So gross! You’re such a disgusting creep! I…I… I should flush you down the toilet!” Bridget exclaimed through gritted teeth. “How fucking stupid I am to assume that you would take anything I’m saying seriously!”

 

Bridget paused, closed her eyes, and took a long, deep breath. “No... I’m not going to let you bait me.” She looked down at Aiden and smiled. “I mean look at you. You’re an itty-bitty nothing. The worst a insect like you can do is annoy me.” Bridget’s eyes narrowed and she blew him another kiss. “Aiden, I hope you enjoyed yourself. Your microscopic dick’s so tiny, it’s a wonder I could even feel it.”

 

Before Aiden could stand, she picked him up. “It’s time pipsqueak, to prove your love and win me back.”

 

Bridget bent low and dropped Aiden several inches from the floor between her sandal-clad feet. To him it was closer to thirty feet, but being the size of an insect, gravity was far less lethal.

 

The giant woman rose to her full height and put her hands on her hips. She shifted her left foot and placed it a football field away from him. Aiden looked up in wonderment as she assumed the classic giant pose. The dress daringly ended inches away from her crotch. Looking far up between the gargantuan legs, Aiden could see the shadowed contours of her puffy labia.

 

Bridget was doing everything to tease him. From her crotch, Aiden’s eyes followed Bridget’s shapely legs down four-hundred feet to her ankles. Where her ankles ended her feet stretched even further over another hundred feet. Aiden loved her legs. Bridget spent hours each week in the gym perfecting her figure and it was obvious. Bridget always dressed to draw attention to her legs. To cap off the look were black, strappy high heels. As if reading his mind, her voice thundered from above, “Yes you may look but you may not touch…not yet.”

Aiden walked around Bridget’s right foot and under the heel. The soles of her sandals were a “thin” four feet thick, the heels themselves stretched over fifty-feet high. A series of six-feet wide patent leather straps crossed over her toes, instep, and ankles. The last straps ended mid-calf. He finished his walk at the front of her big toe, the tip of which was over nine feet tall.

Illustration2

Bridget bent over low and put her hands on her knees, her breasts nearly spilling out of her top. “Do you like the view?” Bridget sultrily purred. “I know what you’re looking at. Doesn’t this dress make my ass look amazing? Panty lines would just ruin the look. Going commando is such a small price to pay, don’t you think?” She slowly rose and caressed her shapely thighs with her hands. Her hands slowly moved up, tugging suggestively at the hem of her dress then rising over her breasts. One hand went back to her hip the other, she coquettishly sucked on the tip of her index finger. “I wanted you to have one last look at what I’m never going to give you again… Well that is, unless you can complete my task. “

 

Bridget placed her right foot dangerously close to Aiden, the seismic impact of thousands of tons, nearly knocked him off his feet. He was now next to the outside of her foot, next to her pinky toe.

 

“It’s really simple, they’re two buckles on each of my sandals. One buckles the heel strap the other one buckles the top strap across the calf. All you have to do, is unbuckle the one on the heel. I could do it with one hand. Even the scrawniest wus could do it with one hand.” Bridget held her arms outstretched as if revealing a prize. “Do this for me and this amusement park will once again be yours.”

 

Aiden knew it was impossible, the buckle probably weighed as much as a car, but he had to try. If he failed…Surely this is a game, he thought. She wouldn’t risk dumping him.

 

Aiden approached the front of the sandal and hoisted himself up over the top of the sole and looked up. Directly in front of him were Bridget’s toes, each one shaped like great fleshy boulders that tilted upward towards the knuckles and arced down towards the tips, capped by a well-trimmed, glossy, blue painted nail. The tan leather sole of the sandal felt hard, almost like steel. Yet Bridget’s enormous toes flexed and gripped the sole, easily mashing it and leaving large depressions. Aiden was awed by the beauty and scale of Bridget’s feet. At his size they were enormously powerful. He had watched huge black ants disappear under those beautiful toes to be transformed to mangled twitching legs, and gooey bits. Aiden’s cock rose at the thought of these feet carelessly crushing a man. His new kindled arousal made it almost impossible to stay focused on his task. She wouldn’t mind if I took a quick break and grind one out on the tip of her big toe, he thought. Aiden pivoted right from Bridget’s index toe and faced off on the side of her big toe. The tiny man held his arms wide apart, gripping the ridges of her toe prints and burying his face into the hard-unyielding flesh. Aiden gasped with excitement as he quickly grew close to climaxing. Bridget’s feet were so much more sexually pleasing at this scale, only a few more seconds… Aiden’s eyes flew open, startled as he felt her toe quickly rising, the force and speed sucked him into the air before falling under into the wide imprint pressed into the sandal sole below.

 

Aiden was now under Bridget’s big toe, which hovered over him.

 

“Did I say you could fuck my toes? You have to the count of three before I press down and turn you to a tiny red smear…1…2…” Aiden quickly slithered out on his hands and knees as Bridget’s toe slammed down behind him. “Hey, be careful!” Aiden yelped. That was close!, he thought, shaking with fear. Being the target of being crushed wasn’t the arousing fantasy he imagined it to be. Bridget often playfully threatened him, but this was different.

 

Bridget loomed over him, glowering, “If you so much as touch my foot again with your itty-bitty dick, I will feed you to a spider! You’re on a quest little man, I’m not going to sit here all night and watch you crawl on my foot.”

 

Aiden quickly got up and scrambled up Bridget’s index toe. Past the index toe he came across the first obstacle, two straps converging in a wide X. Climbing over those, Aidan looked up. At this point the slope of the foot became very steep. Too steep to climb.

 

“What’s the matter wittle man, you can’t climb my foot?” Bridget said, voice dripping with contempt. “I’m so flabbergasted that this is your great turn-on. There’s so much of me your missing because you’re a tiny. If you were an actual man, you could suck my toes and fondle my tits at the same time. If you were an actual man and this was an actual relationship, you could pleasure me, see my joy, feel my arousal. But, you can’t, because you’re a greedy, selfish tiny speck.”

 

Aiden grew angry. He had quietly, even eagerly taken Bridget’s abuse. It was certainly arousing, but enough was enough. Regardless of what she thought he was, he was still a man, her man in fact. She seemed to have forgotten that. “Fuck you, you giant bitch” he muttered. Aiden looked up at the tangle of straps, to the silver buckle high above him. Finding a path, he carefully walked across the toe strap above Bridget’s pinkie toe, where it intersected with the instep strap. He scampered up the edge of the slick leather to the intersection with the strap leading to the buckle. The buckle strap was tight and laid flat against Bridget’s foot. The edge was too thin even for Aiden to walk on. The tiny man lowered himself over the side and gripped the top of the buckle strap, hanging off the edge. Grunting with effort Aiden began shimmying up and sideways towards the buckle. He looked down to see that he was hanging over forty feet in the air off the side of Bridget’s foot. The living cliff he was crossing was shaking with the slight movements of the giant woman’s tendons and muscles.

 

“So determined. So much effort into such a trivial task.” Bridget giggled. “Aiden” she whispered seductively, “If you do this, I’ll do anything you want. I’ll be the faithful, loving girlfriend, I’ll be your 800-foot sex slave. I’ll even pretend to have orgasms when you jump on my clit. Very small, polite ones of course. I wouldn’t want to squish your frail puny body between my labia”

 

Aiden ignored Bridget’s teasing and continued. He crossed the strap leading up over the ankle- his muscles in his arms were burning. He could see the buckle only thirty feet away. He stopped, panting, desperately trying to hang on.

“Wow! are you tired?” Bridget asked incredulously. “That strap isn’t even six inches long. Aiden, if you can’t even handle something that isn’t even a hand width to me, you can’t be my man.”

 

“Fuck you Bridget!” Aiden screamed.

 

Tears streamed down Aiden’s cheeks as he made the final distance. He was sure he would fall with each hand movement forward. Aiden screamed and raged as he moved, fueled by the grim determination to win Bridget’s respect. Aiden looked over; the silver buckle was within his grasp. Sliding forward he grabbed the thick side bar with both hands and climbed over the top. Arms dead with muscle fatigue he shakily sat on the top bar, seventy feet in the air, jamming his legs between the buckle and the strap to keep from falling off. Gasping for air, he closed his eyes and hugged the cold metal.

 

“Well?”

 

“Aiden, are you going to unbuckle my sandal? You can’t have your giantess unless you unbuckle that little buckle.”

 

Aiden looked up at the giant woman, who was looking down at him with amused contempt. He had nothing left. The buckle was over eight feet wide and ten feet long. The tail of the strap was two feet thick and over twenty-five feet long. He doubted he could move it with heavy machinery. “You win Bridget.” He muttered between heavy breaths, “You win my goddess.”

 

Bridget bent over and put her hands on her knees.

 

“Pathetic, you spent twenty minutes just getting to that buckle.”

 

Bridget looked down at the Aiden with scorn. “Let’s recap this whole fucking nightmare. You decide to go from this amazing, 6’3” cross-fit hottie to a half-inch insect. You wanted to be a tiny. Which is fine. Your life, your choice. That of course would have meant leaving me and the normal world. But instead of going through the process of applying for a reduction and joining a Gaia community, you emptied your bank account, sold your house, quit your nice job and paid some back alley shrinkers to shrink you and have you delivered to me as a gift ...and you thought I’d be cool with that?? Aiden, do you know the percentage of couples that are intersized? No? Well I googled it, so let me enlighten you. It’s less than three percent. Of that three percent, do you know how many of those couples are normal female, reduced male? No? Less than two! Jesus, Aiden I don’t like short guys. What made you think I’d fall for a man half an inch tall?” Bridget paused and stared at the tiny man with withering contempt.

 

Aiden looked up at the giant woman’s face and roared, “Why is that so wrong you stupid bitch!”

 

Oblivious to Aiden’s rage, Bridget continued, “Then when I try breaking up with you…kindly I might add. More than your deserved, found a transition service, counselors, relocation specialists, and I was going to pay the bill. What did you do? What did you do Aiden! You fucking asshole! You threatened to file charges of tiny abuse, enslavement, RAPE!!?? Seriously? What kind of douchebag does that!? I should have squashed you under my thumb as soon as those words came out of your mouth!

 

Aiden closed his eyes as Bridget droned on. “Just break up with me. I’ll find a rescue box and contact social services.” he said to himself. “…and then you’ll pay.” Despite his anger, Aiden’s cock stood stiffly. Bridget was thoroughly dominating him, both words and actions more so than she ever had before. He felt so tiny, her booming voice so emasculating. His hand reflexively reached towards his errect cock and started stroking it. His eyes opened as he felt the world tilt. Bridget tilted her heel up then slammed it down on the floor. “Get the fuck off my foot!

 

Aiden frantically grasped at thin air as he was thrown off the buckle. He blacked out on impact with the floor.

 

Aiden’s stirred as he heard the sound of his name, “Oh Aiden, Are you awake? There you are! Come on lover, walk it off. I’m not done sharing my feelings. So, where were we? Oh yes, your ridiculous threat."

 

Bridget’s eyes narrowed and the amusement faded from her voice. She looked at the tiny man coldly.

 

“That was your plan to control me? Aiden you’re a fucking idiot. Nobody knows you live with me. Everyone thinks you’re dead! You call me a giantess, a goddess? Well a trifling nothing like you can’t blackmail a goddess.”

 

Bridget rose to her full towering height and smiled.

 

“Good Bye Aidan”

 

Aiden looked up as a huge shadow enveloped him then looked down at his crotch. He laughed incredulously at his errection as Bridget’s sandal hovered over him. She really was going to step on him. The sole of her enormous sandal stayed suspended overhead, motionless. Tiny bits of dirt and dust from the thin treads fell on him like rain. He looked up mesmerized; absentmindedly stroking his cock as he waited for Bridget’s foot to fall on him.

 

“Do it you stupid bitch!”

 

Her foot descended, then wavered for what seemed minutes and then without warning crashed down next to him.

 

“Goddammit!” Bridget hissed with frustration.

 

Bridget’s foot rocketed away from Aiden and landed with a deep boom some distance away. He watched as the giant woman strolled angrily past the kitchen into her bedroom. He looked across the living room towards the white sofa and coffee table. The tiny man broke into a sprint, the sofa was over four hundred yards away, but he was used to running across the great distances of Bridget’s apartment. I’ll be under the sofa in a few minutes he thought. At that moment he heard the thunderous clacking of Bridget’s heels, and felt the impact tremors which grew louder and stronger as she got closer. Aiden was only fifty yards away from the coffee table when Bridget’s right foot slammed down in front of him, which sent him flying backward like a tiny ragdoll.

 

“You’re not going anywhere!”

 

Stunned, Aiden staggered to his knees and looked up at a huge thumb and index finger rapidly descending towards him.

 

Bridget seethed with anger, Why couldn’t I just step on him, she thought. It wouldn’t even been messy. No different than stepping on an ant. Despite her anger, Bridget picked Aiden up gently and placed him in a small black jewelry box and left the hinged lid opened. She reached down to the coffee table and picked up her smart phone. “I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Bridget muttered. The phone chirp as Bridget dialed a number.

 

“Hi. Is this Nadia?”

 

“This is Bridget, you umm…contacted me a few weeks ago.

 

“I’m doing well. How are things with you?”

 

“Cool.”

 

“Yes, I’m going out with a friend tonight.”

 

“I know, it feels like forever since I’ve been out to a club.”

 

“So, umm about that thing we talked about. Are you still interested?”

 

“Yeah I remember what I told you. I tried. I just… I just couldn’t do it. I mean, he’s still human…well sorta. Dammit! I just wanted to break up with him, but he’s made that impossible!”

 

“Is the amount you offered still on the table??”

 

“Yeah, half now is fine.”

 

“No, he’s fine. A little shaken and bruised maybe, but nothing broken.”

 

Great! Thanks! I thought I could take care of this myself. I’ve never had to dump a man like this”

 

Bridget nervously laughed. “Yeah, this is beyond weird. So, you’ll be discreet…umm about how you acquired him?’

 

“Ok, well let’s do it. Do you still have my venmo?”

 

Bridget held the phone in front of her, then put it back to her ear “Yup I just got it.”

 

“I’m about to leave. He’s in a small black jewelry box. I’ll leave it by the front door.”

 

“Thanks again!”

 

“Bye”

 

Bridget lifted the jewelry box close to her face. She looked down at Aiden mischievously.

“I guess I’m not much of a giant. I can’t be a giant if I can’t step on tiny people.” Bridget sighed with feigned sadness.

 

“I’m sorry Aiden, I’ve failed you as a goddess, but…” Bridget’s face brightened, “I have a surprise for you.”

 

“Aiden looked up at the giant woman in befuddlement, “Bridget, what are you tal…”

 

Bridget waved her hand dismissively, “Shush, I can’t make out what you’re saying and regardless, we’re past the whole talking thing. As I was saying, that was Nadia. She works with those shrinkers you hired. Evidently this is common, the whole tiny man, normal woman thing. Rarely does it work out. Like I said, women generally don’t want to fuck Lilliputians. Anyway, Nadia… She discreetly checks up on her clients after a couple of months. You know, to see how things are going. Often things aren’t going well. Sometimes with couples like us, things are going spectacularly bad. In those cases, she offers to buy those tiny men back. Isn’t that cool?

 

I know what you’re thinking, “What heartless bitch would do such a thing?” Well Aiden, we heartless bitches have our reasons. Some are greedy, some like me are desperate, and let’s be honest Aiden, you’re the one that made this happen."

 

Bridget looked down at Aiden and made a pouty face. “Are you sad? Poor baby. Don’t be sad Aiden, like I said I have a surprise for you! Guess!”

 

Bridget paused as if waiting for an answer.

 

“Give up? You’re going to be the star of your very own tiny man snuff vid!

 

Yeah Nadia’s a porn star, though I guess that’s not her porn name. It’s probably not even her real name. Anyway, her thing is squishing tiny men, you know for the thrills of perverts like you. You probably even seen one of her vids before all of this.”

 

Aiden fell to his knees and screamed, “No Bridget!! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS! I Love you!”

 

Bridget, ignored Aiden’s pleas and smiled, “Aren’t you excited? Just think of the possibilities! She might step on you, or maybe sit on you, or…Oh what’s that giant cannibal thing? You know, where a woman swallows a tiny… What’s it called? Vore? Whatever. Maybe she’ll finger herself and grind you against her clit. From what she told me; she sounds quite talented. I bet she’s even willing to hear your suggestions.”

 

Aiden’s screams grew even more desperate, “Please Bridget! I’ll leave! Let’s breakup. I promise not to tell! BRIDGET PLEASE!!”

 

The tiny man’s cries were loud enough to be understood, Bridget paused and looked down at Aiden with indifference. “It’s too late little man” she said simply. Her expression brightened to a smile. “Cheer up Aiden, your dream’s come true. A giant woman’s going to end your sad, pathetic, insignificant life.”

 

“Well Aiden I need to get going. I guess this is goodbye. Have fun with your new giant girlfriend…MUAH!”

 

Aiden watched as Bridget’s lips drew close and kissed the box, his last image of Bridget was the giant woman’s enormous fingers waving at him as the jewelry box lid snapped shut. Completely enclosed in inky darkness, Aiden screamed and hammered at the velvet walls of his tiny prison. His stomach lurched and he felt weightless as the box rocketed downward and swung back and forth in great arcs as the giant woman walked towards the front door.

 

Bridget roughly set the box down on the porch which bounced Aiden across the bottom and sides of the box. The tiny man sobbed in terror and despair as he heard Bridget lock the door and walk away, the seismic tremors and clacking of her heels receding into the distance.