- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 1: Diaper

The Game Sessions From Hell: (Diaper)


Tom: Tom looked up at the ceiling, the same white and dull ceiling he had experienced since he was awoken from his forced slumber several hours ago. If he was anyone else or in any other situation, it would be the dullest thing to do and would drive them insane within the first few hours.


But to Tom, he reveled in it. Begging it to last as long as it could. He did not know exactly what situation his poor luck had given him, but from the extremely painful neck turns to scan his environment, he could see white synthetic fabric. While even up close at the small size he was, the object he was included in seemed quite clear. He hoped he was wrong, he hoped he was mistaken. As he assumed the many others that were trapped, threaded into the fabric with him, unable to move. Forced to be unable to speak from the process of shrinking.


But Tom knew he was right.


And as he saw the giant hand descend into his view and the entire world of his existence start to shake. He knew.


He knew it was all about to get so, much, worse.


Sally: Sally picked up her adult sized diaper. Freshly purchased from Shrink Co.


She loved these. Feeling the shrunken people smothered into her rear ass, squirming despite it being a useless and often exhausting process. She loved the power, the hopelessness they had as she took over their lives for several hours. As she knew they awaited her eventual use and discardment.


She normally only did number one, something she was always bummed about. Only some would get wet, the others only experiencing the extreme tightness of her ass or vagina and the awful smell that followed it, either her ass itself or the waste she excreted.


But when it was number two, she wallowed in it. Smooching her self into her gaming chair, knowing she could spent several more hours gaming as the poor souls were trapped in her disgusting, foul prison filled with her essence straight from the source.


As she lowered her pants, she dragged the diaper up, not even looking down at the poor souls. She found sometimes she 'saved' some if it was a cute boy or even rare, someone she knew or had run into at some point. Not that she could save them, the fees for something like that were out of her wage. But saving them meant buying more and she had collected a fair few, stacked in her wardrobe, never to be used but never to be freed.


As she felt the diaper squeeze onto her bum, she did the straps and headed to her comfy gaming chair. She spent hours per day on this, playing XIV or The Sims. Watching Streams on Twitch or arguing with her friends on Discord. It was the best way to relax after a hard day at work.


And the trapped souls below her ass, that took her waste so she never had to get up.


Were just the cherry on top...for her at least.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. I am seeking ideas for future chapters, so if you do kindly leave a review, be sure to include any items you might wish to see in the future and if I feel I can pull it off, I shall give it a go!

For those who have read my older stories, all are on hold. If you wish to see them continue, please contact me via website or review as I am seeking if there is still an audience or if I shall let them stay unfinished