- Text Size +

Part of It
By Supernova


A commissioned work


        There it was again. The painful, twisting sensation of anxiety brewing in her gut.


Marie read about it online. Some people feel anxiety in their chest, some in their head, some even on the back of their necks. Marie felt it right in the center of her belly. A harsh, fiery sensation that overcame her whenever stress became too much to bear. Feeling it overwhelm her, she couldn’t help but look down and experience an extra sense of shame, knowing that her belly was much bigger and rounder than she’d ever like. Pursing her lips tightly, she ruminated on the fact that she wanted to exercise more, but even doing that would trigger the pain. All she wanted to do was disappear. Especially right now.


        Holding her head low, she made sure her frizzy black hair fell over her face. “Maybe they won’t notice me if I don’t look at them?” Marie’s gut felt like it was tying itself in thick, tight knots as her three main tormentors, Sarah, Britney, and Candace, entered the same study hall she was playing with her phone in.


        With her phone so close to her face, her short, button nose almost touched the screen as she scrolled through TikTok. Only pretending to watch the videos, she instead focused on the presence of the three cheerleaders as they slowly walked around the edge of the classroom before the three sat down just two rows behind her.


        “Please don’t say anything. Please don’t say anything.” Marie just kept thinking to herself. She knew their routine. It has been like this for years, but now they were all seniors! Technically, everyone in the room was an adult.


        “Hey fatass!”


        Marie’s gut felt as though a knife had been pushed into it. The pain was physical and almost unbearable. She could already recognize the shrill sound as Candace’s voice. Candace, the only real blonde out of the three, looked almost indistinguishable from her two friends, who dyed their hair the same shade as their ringleader.


        Gritting her teeth, Marie put her phone down on her desk and fiddled with the gift she received from an online friend just the other day: a beautiful platinum ring with a few pink jewels embedded near the top.


        “Hey! She was talking to you, Marie! Don’t be so fucking rude!”


        That one was Britney. The other girls called her “Brit-Brit” because, in Marie’s mind, they were too unoriginal to avoid copying Britney Spears. The captain of the cheerleading squad, of which Candace and Sarah were a part, Marie knew that her rich parents got her out of big trouble after she was caught hazing one of the new recruits so harshly that she was sent to the hospital. Out of the three, she thought Britney was the most vicious.


        Squeaking giddily next to the two of them was Sarah. Marie barely ever heard Sarah speak. Despite never really being actively bullied by her, Marie held the deepest hatred for her because of her goody-too-shoes attitude, good standing with the teachers, and the fact that she giggled at every nasty thing her friends said.


        Marie sighed just before she felt a crumpled ball of paper lightly bonk the top of her head.


        “Hey, come on. Talk to us! We just wanna be friends! Any boys talk to you lately? At all?” Candace said. “Come on Marie. You know that being curvy is, like, totally in right now.”


        “And everyone knows that you have plenty of those curves.” Added Britney.


        Sarah laughed in her annoying, high-pitched way for several seconds before she cut herself off with a snort.


        “What was with that snort, Sarah?” Candace squeaked. “You sounded like Marie just then!”


        Sarah snorted again, accidentally, before Britney openly imitated a pig. “Snort snort snort!”


        “Come on, Marie. We’re showing you respect by speaking your native language. At least give us the courtesy of a response.” Candace smirked.


        Marie ground her teeth and fiddled with her ring. Breathing heavily, she knew what her new toy was truly capable of, having tested it on some mundane, household objects the night before. She hadn’t tested it on any people yet, but she was specifically told that it could be used that way. In fact, her friend said that was what it was made for.


        Turning around, Marie just stuck up her middle finger, the one bearing the ring.


        “Now that wasn’t very nice!” Britney said.


        “Yeah, kind of weird, actually. I thought pigs had hooves.” Candace said.


        Sarah only laughed.


        The three girls all got up at the same time and surrounded Marie. “Come on, fatty. That wasn’t very nice. Now you gotta apologize.” Britney remarked as she pinched Marie’s arm between her fingertips, jiggling some fat under her black shirt.


        “Well, at least we know it’ll be a big apology no matter what. Coming from such a big girl, after all.” Britney said as she walked behind Marie and loomed over her before reaching her arm over her chest and tightly gripping her left breast hard enough for Marie to screech in discomfort.


        “Ow, bitch, what the fuck!” Marie stood up, her pale cheeks now beet red, feeling a deep sense of violation and embarrassment. “Don’t touch me!”


        “Oh get over it, you piggy cunt.” Candace shot back. “You should be grateful that someone is grabbing you because I know for a fact that no one will touch you with that fat gut hanging below those tits!”


        Marie’s face contorted in anger. “Well at least I have something to grab, you flat-chested bleach-blonde!”


        A burst of pain exploded over Marie’s cheek as Britney open-palm slapped her. “Don’t you talk about my friend that way you fat, ugly bitch!”


        “Yeah, don’t fucking touch me!” Candace said as all four girls were now standing up. Sarah, with a blank, almost amused expression on her face, darted her eyes between Marie and Britney, looking as if she hoped a full-on fight would break out.


        Marie picked up her phone off the desk, lifted her backpack, and stormed out of the room, thankful that her senior privileges let her roam around the school.


        “Look at her fat fucking gut bounce! Look at piggy run! Fat bitch!”


        She didn’t know which one said that, but Marie had to hold back tears as she left through the door.


Stretching down her tight-fitting black shirt, Marie marched down the hallway and into the girl’s bathroom. Wanting to just be away from those three blonde bitches, Marie went into one of the stalls and closed the door behind her.


        Now sitting on the toilet seat, she twirled her ring between her thumb and pointer finger. Still feeling the residual pain in her cheek from where Britney slapped her, she knew it was time. Enough was enough. Today would be the day. She’d make those bitches hers. Forever.


        The bell rang and Marie didn’t move. She began formulating the plan, which involved cutting the last period of the day. Marie, trying to make her plan quickly, thought “Maybe if I follow them to the parking lot, I could get them all at once? Hopefully they all used the same car. Like, don’t they use Britney’s converti--”


        “I can’t believe that fat bitch said that to you!”


        It was Britney’s voice.


        “Yeah, like that fucking whale feels like she has any right? I don’t even bleach my hair! It’s all natural!” Candace replied before coughing. “Oh, um, not that there’s, um, anything wrong with bleaching your hair.”


        Marie smiled widely. “Fuck planning!” She thought, standing up and adjusting her ring. Unlatching the stall door, Marie burst open into the bathroom to see Britney, Candace, and Sarah all fixing their makeup at the three bathroom sinks. The door was closed behind them. Complete privacy.


        “Before I do this, I just want to say…” Marie giggled.


        “Britney, you’re nothing. I’d say your parents don’t love you, but after you forced that freshman to drink a whole bottle of Stoli at camp last Summer, I think they just straight-up hate you now.”


        Britney gasped. “Wha? You fucking bi-”


        “Candace, I know you’re a natural blonde. I’m sure that half the guys in this school know that the carpet matches the drapes.”


        Candace’s brow furrowed in anger as Marie continued. “And only a natural blonde could be such a dumb fucking bitch.”


        Sarah’s face seemed delighted, looking like she was going to burst out laughing.


        “And Sarah” Marie said, plainly. “You are the fakest bitch I’ve ever seen. I may have lied when I called Candace a bleach-blonde, but you’re the real thing.”


        Sarah’s jaw dropped as Marie raised her middle finger at the three of them, showing them the bejeweled platinum ring yet again. Marie stuck her thumb up behind her finger and pressed down one of the pink gemstones, causing a bright flash of light to overwhelm the room for a split-second.


        It worked.


        The three blonde bitches, all in their matching pink outfits, were staring up at her, only an inch tall each.


        Now looming over them, making sure her frizzy black hair hung over them like immense storm clouds, Marie said “You thought I was big before?” as she cocked her hips to the side, feeling her black shirt ride up her torso again, exposing her bulging belly. Feeling powerful, she didn’t even care about her weight, she just focused on the three tiny screeching blondes that were now laying on their backs. “What, your knees give out? Scared of big ol’ me?”


        Marie reached downward and grabbed the three tiny women in her clammy, pale hand. Her big, brown eyes staring down at them, a flood of devious ideas flooded through Marie’s mind.


        As she walked towards the door, swinging her backpack to her front, she rested it on her gut. “What should be the punishment for the three of you for making my life absolutely fucking miserable for who knows how many years?”


        A loud groan emanated from her belly. A mixture between hunger and excitement.


        She perked up. “I know exactly what to fucking do.” She said as she unzipped the front pocket of her backpack and gently placed the three, tiny, squeaking girls in the dark crevice. As she zipped the pocket closed, she felt an extra pep in her step as she left the campus and walked the short half-mile to her home.


        As she got to her room, she closed the door behind her and locked it, despite being the only one in the house. After she unzipped her backpack, she quickly poured the three tiny girls on to her unmade bed. Thinking that the crumpled up grey comforters must seem like mountains to the tiny girls, her heart fluttered thinking of what she must look like to them.
        
        “What the fuck did you do to us!” Britney’s legs jiggled as she tried to maintain her footing on the soft mattress.


        Sarah just rolled into a ball, looking upwards.


        “Where the fuck are we?” Candace screamed.


        Marie just paced in front of them, back and forth, knowing that she had complete power over her three most vile bullies, feeling her fat jiggle below her shirt, noticing that, for the first time she could remember, the anxious feeling in her gut was gone.


        She knew she wanted to replace it with a different sensation.


        “I don’t think you’re in the position to be asking anything of me.” Marie said, her arms crossed over her large, fat breasts. “You said I was a whale earlier.”


        Marie felt almost delirious with excitement at the prospect of having her three bullies at her mercy. “Whales can be very dangerous, especially to things so much smaller than they are. What should I do with you now that I’m the dangerous one?” She put her pointer finger on her chin. “I could smush you like a whale. I could burst through the water and just splatter you all over my bed with my fat ass. I distinctly remember one of you called me a ‘fatass’ earlier,” Marie stated as she turned around and squeezed her left buttock.


        “Hmmm…” Marie mused. “I could take a bath with you. I get bored in the bath pretty easily. I could think of a lot of things we could do in there. I could get you nice and wet in so, so many ways.” The relatively giant woman ran her pointer finger over the thick denim that covered her crotch and breathed slightly heavier.


        “Oh, God…” Britney whispered.


        “That sounds so much fun. You’d be all screaming as you were all slid up inside me one by one. Ungh!” Marie moaned. “I wonder if that counts as losing my virginity.”


        As she paced, she stopped in her tracks. “There are so, so, so many things I can do with the three of you, but ugh, I kind of want to get this over with. I want you three to truly feel how small you made me. I want you to do exactly what I say.”


        Marie licked her lips, grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and gently lifted the fabric, feeling her large, round belly below. Hoisting her gut upwards, she sighed in relief as she felt it drop while she peeled the shirt away, the large stomach lightly bouncing in front of her three shrunken bullies.


        “Speaking of whales, ever hear that story where a guy got swallowed by a whale?”


        Another loud groan echoed from her bulging torso as her breasts, still covered by a black bra, flopped downward while Marie pulled the shirt over her head and tossed it to the corner of the room.


        Leaning forward, Marie gripped her pale belly, the muffin tops pouring over the sides of her tight blue jeans. Stepping towards the tiny women, Marie pressed her skin into them, feeling their shrieks vibrate against her body as she dropped her lower belly onto the three struggling girls.


        She lifted her stomach upwards again, the surface of her skin clammy enough for the women to stick. Another groan, much louder than the one before, shook the three blondes still clinging to the sweat below Marie’s belly button. She could feel her heart race with excitement, feeling the tiny women struggle, completely adhered to the soft, clammy skin on the very stomach they hadbeen making fun of for years.


        “Do you like it down there?” Marie laughed. “It looks like you’re having a great fucking time down there, girls.” She rubbed the skin above where they were stuck. “You like feeling the outside of your new home?”


        Candace managed to push the sticky skin away, peeling herself off and landing on Marie’s unmade bed.


        “What the fuck are you talking about?” Candace screamed.


        Marie smiled. “Shouldn’t it be obvious? I made you bite-sized for a reason.”


        Sarah managed to free herself from the sticky wall of Marie’s immense stomach as she hoisted herself on to her bed, spreading her legs so they formed two insurmountable walls next to the shrunken women.


        “Marie… Marie come on! Don’t do this!” Shouted Candace as Britney landed next to her. “You can’t just… you can’t just…”


        “Eat you?” Marie responded.


        “Oh my God!” Britney screamed, tears flowing from her eyes. Sarah just stared, mouth agape, the same expression stuck since Marie insulted her in the bathroom.


        “That’s right. I’m going to pick up each of you, put you in my mouth, play with you, and feel you slide all the way down...” Marie pointed towards the top of her throat and ran a trail down to her bare belly. “Into my stomach.” She said as she rubbed her belly.


        Marie sighed hard enough to blow her breath over the three tiny women. “But first I need you to make it a little easier for me.”


        “Fuck you!” Candace shouted, a tear falling from her bloodshot eye.


        Licking her lips, Marie crossed her arms. “You know you can’t just say ‘No’ to me, right? You can’t just… not do what I say. I’m in fucking charge now, so when I say strip, you strip.”


        Britney gagged as she screamed. “What? What the fuck?” Sarah just looked on, eyes widened, her forehead now glistening with sweat.


        Candace, her voice now quivering, screamed “We’re not gonna fucking strip for you, you crazy bitch!”


        “You know, when I feel bad, I get this nasty feeling down there.” Marie stated. “But it’s going to feel so, so, so good when I feel you struggling and squirming in there. You might feel as bad in there as you made me feel every day.”


        As she picked up Britney by the ankle, she could hear her tiny, squeaking screams. Marie smiled. “I doubt it, though. After all, you’ll only feel bad for a few hours. You made me feel bad for years and years.”


        Dragging Britney over her round stomach, Marie licked her lips. “You made fun of me every day for being fat. Well.. now you get to be part of it. Part of me. You’re going to become what you hate.” Britney continued to scream, her hands covering her face as her shouts were punctuated by weeps.


        “Unless you strip for me. Get naked. Now.” Now holding Britney cupped in her palm, she stared down at the tiny woman, her hair falling down either side of her palm, making it seem as though they were two great, black walls that entrapped her on either side.


Britney didn’t hesitate. She hooked her small, black miniskirt with her thumbs and thrust her hands downward, exposing her long, pale thighs. Kicking her shoes off at the same time, she broke every button on her blouse as she gripped it, tossing it away unceremoniously. Marie smiled, having never seen someone take their clothes off so quickly before. The sensation of empowerment was intoxicating, as she now saw an object of her envy, Britney’s body, exposed and vulnerable. The tiny woman curled up in a ball, trying her best to cover her breasts and crotch, though Marie had already seen her unshaven, dark bush.


Marie gently squeezed Britney’s naked legs and hung her upside down in front of her two friends. “See this? Britney’s setting a good example. Do what she did or I’ll fucking swallow her.” The tiny Britney looked almost pink with embarrassment. Her hair hung low as she covered her breasts with one arm and her crotch with the other.


Shaking, Candace and Sarah each began pulling down their matching skirts. Marie laughed. “You call that an ass, Candace? All the thousands of boys you’ve fucked must have been so disappointing. I wonder if it’s painful for them to just grab bone down there.”


Sarah wordlessly and quickly unbuttoned her blouse with her fingers shaking. Taking a few attempts on the bottom button, Marie remarked “What? Too hard for you, Sarah? Well, you fucked up, you’re too slow.”


        Craning her neck upwards, she saw the tiny, struggling Britney hanging upside down, her blonde hair dangling, blocking her view of her face. Marie shrugged and began slowly lowering the miniscule woman towards her wide open mouth, with her tongue sticking far outwards. “Ahhhhh!”


        Candace was screaming so hard, Marie could barely make out what she was saying. “Marie! Stop! Please! We’re sorry! Please! Stop this! Please!”


        Marie took Britney away from her mouth and looked down. “So strip the rest of the way! No more fucking up with stupid, shitty buttons! Rip it off if you have to.”


        Candace reached behind her back and unhooked her black bra, causing her somewhat small B-cup breasts to spill out, her nipples completely erect. Sarah’s voluptuous D-cups did the same, though they made a light jiggle when they fell into place. Both sitting across from each other, completely naked, they still covered their private areas, their chests now completely blushed in humiliation.


        “Good girls. You can follow directions. Anyway, all this waiting made me hungry. This is your fault, Sarah!” Marie said as she quickly positioned Britney’s tiny, nude body above her gaping mouth.


        Britney shrieked so hard she started coughing as Marie’s coated, wet tongue first came into contact with her skin. “AUGH! AIIYEEEEE!” Marie let go of Britney’s ankles and felt her legs fall on to the slick, slimy surface and actually sensed her nude skin quickly form goosebumps, despite her spit being hot. Marie felt a shiver electrify her spine, the sensation of pure power was absolutely intoxicating. Closing her mouth, Marie could feel the soft pitter-patter of Britney’s fists pounding on her palate.


        “Mmmmmm” Marie moaned. “Britney tastes so fucking good. I hope she’ll enjoy her new home in my stomach. She kept saying how big it was so I hope she’ll appreciate the extra space.”


        Feeling the delightful sensation of her breath puffing over tiny Britney, Marie rolled the woman around her mouth, making sure that her wriggling body squirmed against both cheeks, her gums, and her throat. Forcing her tiny bully to be slathered in her mucus and saliva, she could taste the salty, sweaty flavor coat her tongue. Hoping that the flavoring was more from tears than from sweat, Marie pinched her nose between her fingers and swallowed hard.


        She felt like she was on the verge of an orgasm.


        Britney’s tiny body slid effortlessly down Marie’s tight, dark throat. She could feel her desperate writhing as her soft, wet esophagus gripped the tiny teenager and forced her to glide downwards into her waiting stomach.


        Marie moaned and closed her eyes as she covered her stomach with her hand. Now almost shivering, she couldn’t help herself, she reached towards her crotch, unbuttoned her jeans, and slid her hand down the front of her pants. “Ungh!” she moaned as she began swirling her finger over her clitoral hood. Now licking her lips, she could feel herself become wetter by the second as a slight tingling sensation began to flutter below her left breast. It was Britney. Reaching further down into her pants, she plunged one of her fingers up her pussy, thinking about how she reduced one of her bullies, a living, breathing human being, into a tiny morsel. A snack.


        “I can feel her struggling. I can feel how horrified she is. I can feel her fear. I can feel her… oh… oh my God.” Marie whispered sensually. “She’s there. She’s in my stomach now.”


        The two tiny girls who remained on the bed sat in stunned silence as Marie slowly opened her eyes and looked down at the two remaining women. “Who wants to go next?” Marie gripped her belly again, lifted up a fat roll, and dropped it, causing her skin to jiggle softly.


        “Candace”


        The tiny blonde stood up, shrieked, and bolted away from Marie’s grasping fingers. Diving down below one of the folds of the comforter, Candace attempted to find cover, only for Marie to grab her by her ankles and drag her across the sheet.


        “Marie! No! Come on! Please! Let’s talk about this! Please! Don’t do this?”


        “Talk about this?” Marie felt a pang of anger, which almost overshadowed the delightful fluttering coming from within her stomach. “Did you just ask to talk about this?” Holding Candace extremely close to her face, Marie started yelling. “Do you think you would have extended that courtesy to me? All those fucking times you made me cry? All those times you made me want to fucking kill myself? Who the fuck are you to ask me that?”


        Reaching downward, Candace in tow, she pressed the tiny woman against her belly. “Hear that? Hear that grumbling? Get used to it. You’re going to be hearing it for the rest of your fucking life.”


        In a split second, Marie stuffed Candace into her mouth and, without even thinking of playing with her, swallowed hard. She felt almost dizzy, knowing that her quickly beating heart was now pounding against Candace’s body as she slowly slid down her throat. “Ungh!” She swirled her hand between her pussy lips and over her clit, making sure that Candace felt the vibration of her deep moan as she slid down her throat.


        The very idea that she was talking to Candace one second and feeling her body glide down into her stomach the next second sent a wave of ecstasy pulsing through Marie’s body. She knew she had to do this again. After Sarah.


        As she felt the tiny, struggling woman drop down into her rumbling belly, Marie licked her lips.


        “It’s just you and me now, Sarah.”


        Sarah stared up at her, motionless.


        “I’m… I’m sorry for not saying anything.”


        Marie’s face twisted in frenzied fury. “You’re… sorry? You’re fucking sorry?”
        
        “Y...yeah.” Sarah’s voice quivered.


        “It’s way, way past the time for that.” Marie almost screamed. “Every fucking time I heard those snacks, I mean your friends say something cruel, or vindictive, or just fucking mean, you’re just standing there! Laughing!”


        “I…” Sarah’s jaw began to quiver. Tears streamed down her bloodshot eyes.


        Marie reached down and gripped tiny Sarah in her fist. After spreading her fingers out, she smirked as she saw the tiny blonde woman lay down so vulnerably on her palm. Marie stuck her tongue out of her mouth and slowly began running her tongue along her hand, knowing that all Sarah could see was a wall of taste buds heading straight for her.


        The light vibration of Sarah’s scream as her tongue slithered on her tiny body caused Marie’s eyes to roll back into her head. Moaning, she hoped that the puff of air was shocking to Sarah as the slithering muscle dragged her back into her mouth.


        Marie then started to giggle. She laughed, feeling the bubbly spit coat tiny Sarah’s body as she flailed her limbs in the dark, constricting, slimy cave of her mouth. She couldn’t stop giggling, knowing that each breath she took was wafting over her tiny tormentor’s body. Marie’s laughter overtook her, rolling around on the bed, feeling her fat belly squish as she pressed it into the mattress below. Tears fell down her cheeks. She snorted. Marie gasped to catch her breath and felt her mouth suddenly become empty.


        Between gasps of laughter, she coughed, feeling Sarah’s tiny body slip into her throat to be quickly gripped by her esophagus. Marie froze, feeling the tiny Sarah begin her descent into her body, before bursting out in laughter again.


        Kicking the comforters away, Marie laid down on her back and covered her forehead with the back of her palm, blushing, with a beaming smile on her face. She licked her lips and sighed, knowing that those three not only got what they deserved, but also wouldn’t bother her, or anyone else, ever again.


        Peeling away her jeans and panties, Marie thought about how horrified the three must have been when she ordered them to do the same. How they must have felt so powerless that they couldn’t even keep their own tiny pussies hidden from her.


        Within Marie’s stomach, the three shrunken women screamed in unison. Filling Marie’s once-empty stomach, the three tiny girls felt their bodies become covered in the chubby girl’s digestive slime. Candace pounded at the wrinkly stomach walls as Britney choked on the toxic, sour air. Sarah could feel her eyes begin to burn as she kept weeping, trying to wipe the bubbly, foamy gunk off of her face, failing miserably.


        “UNGH!” A loud, almost screaming moan rocked the churning chamber, the three girls all reacting in screeching horror. Marie, moaning sexually, forced all of them to experience a unique sense of violation on top of the visceral disgust they were already facing in the slick, burning chamber of the stomach that surrounded them.
        
        Spitting out Marie’s sour stomach mucus, Britney attempted to scream in the darkness, but could only muster a gravely whimper. Running her fingers through her hair, she could feel it begin to detach from her scalp. Experiencing a horrific cocktail of disgust, terror, and a deep sense of doom, Britney’s mind couldn’t accept the fact that this was the end of her life. She couldn’t fathom being digested by some fat bitch from school. In her mind, this was still an impossibility. Britney kept thinking “I’m going to get out, and everything is going to be okay” even as she attempted to wipe the burning goo off her face and felt chunks of skin slough away.


        Marie now rhythmically stroking down at her crotch. Her wet fluid now making several of her fingers glisten with moisture, she almost regretted not giving at least one of the tiny women a taste of it. Fixated on the idea of slipping one of them up there, she grunted deeply, knowing it was an “unsexy” sound to make, she couldn’t help it. The very concept of a living human being inside of her made her frenzied with arousal. She thought of her virginity and the question she asked them earlier. Did this truly count as using it? There were three people inside her body at this point. It’s almost a gang-bang.


        “Aungh! Ungh!” These dirty thoughts forced her to continue to moan as the wet shlorping sounds continued to splatter from her wet cunt.


        Candace gasped a lungful of acrid, burning air as she felt her ankle enter the stomach exit before quickly slipping out. Now feeling the stomach fluids flow between her toes, she found herself experiencing new dimensions of disgust as Marie’s acids began working at her skin in earnest. Unable to see anything in the pitch darkness, she could only work her way around by feel, and everything felt the same. Bubbles of Marie’s stomach fluids continued to flow over her body. Candace tried to scream, but she just inhaled a lungful of scorching slime, causing her to experience being burned alive from the inside out.


        The three girls, as the acid continued to etch away at their now swollen, soft skin, could hear Marie’s heartbeat rise rapidly. With the echoing moans around them, all three of them understood what Marie was doing as they were experiencing the final moments of their lives. Candace, as she experienced flashes of light before her eyes, used her last few seconds of consciousness to fixate on how disgusting it was to listen to Marie masturbate. Just as her inner light faded, her brain could only register one last sound: A massive, thundering moan.


        Sarah continued to cry. Her eyes experienced such excruciating pain that she didn’t know if her eyes would still function if there weren’t such pitch darkness. Surrounded by the thundering sounds of Marie’s heartbeat and the wet, slick emanations echoing from every direction, Sarah tried to crawl, but was forced under a thick wad of stomach fluid. “Please… please” she whispered to no one in particular, as she heard the agonized cries of her friends. As she placed one hand forward on a massive stomach wrinkle, she could distinctly feel her fingernails detach from her skin. She tried to scream, but nothing came out as numbness began to overtake her.


        Marie rolled around on her bed, enjoying the sensation of struggles under her big, round belly. For the first time in her life, she felt contentment about her body. She found that, with the ring, she could experience a new, brilliant form of self-satisfaction. Smiling, feeling the light tickling from within, she unhooked her bra and felt her breasts spill out, knowing that her bullies were trapped right behind them.


        Pinching her nipple as she continued to rub away at her crotch, she reminisced on how Candace’s nipples also hardened when they were exposed. Thinking that there may be some element of arousal there, Marie couldn’t help but imagine how ironic it’d be if she actually was turned on by being so powerless. If there was some level of attraction there. Now swirling at her clit harshly, she could feel her pussy fluid leak and soak into the mattress below her.


        Shrieking in pleasure, Marie knew that the three bullies were now dead, or close to it. Her body, far from being something to be ashamed of, was actually a powerful animal that could snuff out life and change things for the better. “AUGH!” Her mind lit up in an explosion of pleasure as she felt one last pathetic flutter from within her stomach. A near-blinding orgasm caused her entire body to shake, her toes to curl, and for her to scream. “Yes! Yes! Fuck you! Ungh!” After rolling her eyes into the back of her head, she went limp. Breathing hard, hearing a “Whooshing” noise in her head, she felt a clammy layer of sweat build over her body.


        Marie went nearly limp in her bed. Now running her hand over her round belly, she focused on the idea of the three girls becoming part of her. Maybe there was something to the whole “Absorbing power” thing? She resolved herself, as she stuck her wet fingers in her mouth, to be more like the women she had just swallowed. Assertive. Dominant. Sexy.


        She let out one final laugh, realizing the harsh pain in her gut melted away with the people who caused it.