- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a commission for Anonymous. My commission queue is currently open (but long). I don't charge anything for reserving a slot though, so if you'd like me to write you something then please get in contact either here or Discord (BunnyWrites#4146).

---

Adam tiptoed down the stairs with his school satchel in one hand and his shoes in the other. He could hear his mother, Olivia, making breakfast in the kitchen and humming to herself. He waited for the sound of cereal tumbling into a bowl before leaping over the creaky step to the floor, landing on one foot with his arms outstretched, balanced between his satchel and shoes. He’d made it! One of his shoes slipped from his grasp and he watched it fall in slow motion. He flinched as it clattered on the floorboards. 

“Adaaaaaaaaaam! Breakfast is ready,” came the lilting voice of his mother. 

Adam’s shoulders slumped, caught again. He turned around and walked to the kitchen like he had the weight of the world on his back.

The kitchen was brightly lit with the morning sun streaking through the lace curtains. A beam of light swept across an old oak table and up the contours of his mother’s shapely figure. She dressed like she had in college, in a sleeveless white top and yoga pants that outlined her gorgeous body. The ample bulge of her bust and hips had been joined by a new bulge this year, that of her pudgy belly, causing her top to rise up and expose a thin band of skin just above her pants. 

She’d never managed to entirely lose the weight she’d gained from eating Adam’s father last year. She’d warned him enough times that if he didn’t get that promotion at work then his insurance payout would be worth more to her than his salary, and she’d followed through with her threat to devour him whole as a Christmas treat to herself. She’d given Adam his father’s selection of ties as his present that year, despite Adam having no reason to wear a tie at his age. They remained languishing in the back of his closet along with a few other mementos of his father, namely a Playboy magazine Adam had snuck away.

Adam sat at the kitchen table and looked down at his morning cereal. His mother had gotten him the “tiny men” themed coco puffs, where each grain was shaped like a male figure. He hated them, but his mother said they provided all the nutrients a growing boy would need if he was going to satisfy a woman someday.

He took a spoonful as his mother smiled at him from the other side of the table. Her eyes fixed upon the “tiny men” entering his mouth and being swallowed down. She paid little attention to the small tub of yoghurt she had in one hand, causing her spoon to miss her parted lips and smear the thick white goop on the tip of her nose. 

Olivia’s stomach grumbled and she giggled. “Oh please excuse me Adam, you must think your mother is such a glutton!” She licked her spoon clean and swallowed the yoghurt in one gulp. Adam shivered as he saw the ripple of her throat muscles working the yoghurt down to her belly. Ever since she’d gotten serious about losing her “husband weight” and started her diet, things had gotten awkward between them…

“I guess these little yoghurts just don’t satisfy my belly anymore” complained Olivia, looking down at her paunch and giving it a rub. “You know it’s been SO long since I’ve felt really full...” She looked up at Adam and her stomach growled again.

“You can’t eat me!” yelled Adam before angrily taking another mouthful of cereal. They’d had this conversation before, many times.

His mother leaned back at his sharp tone, looking startled. “Of course I’d never eat you Adam! You’re my dear little boy, my most precious little piggie! I’d never eat you... unless you wanted me to?” 

Adam let the silence answer for him.

Olivia bit her lower lip, hesitating a moment before blurting out “But you know, if you DID want me to eat you then I’d be SO happy! You could fit inside me right here!” She left her yoghurt pot on the table to cradle her belly with both hands. “It’d be just like when you were a baby! But bigger. SO much bigger.” 

“I said no!”

Olivia winced, then smiled. “Of course, but you remember our deal?”

Adam shivered and nodded. 

“If you don’t pass your exams, then you’re more valuable to me in my gut than at school…” 

With a squeak, Adam pushed his chair back and got up. “Thank you for breakfast mommy.”

“Oh Adam, we have a guest this evening...” called his mother, but he’d already run back into the hallway and out the front door. 

---

Adam had been late to meet up with Michael so he’d had to make it to school alone. It was a dangerous route for lone boys with so many hungry mothers idling around after dropping off their daughters. He’d avoided the main road and run through an overgrown back alley instead, further delaying him, but at least he remained uneaten. 

He was sure he’d be the last into the classroom, but his wasn’t the only desk empty, Michael’s was too. He shuffled around the girls using another boy as a footrest and sat down at his desk with a relieved sigh. He glanced around for Michael, wondering where he was. It wasn’t like him to be late. 

He lurched forward as his chair was kicked. He spun around to see a blonde girl sitting at the desk behind him. Twin pigtails draped past her shoulders as she idly applied nail polish to her outstretched hand. She glanced up at him and smirked. “All alone today?”

Adam shrugged. He tried to keep his interactions with Gemma as limited as possible, knowing she’d exploit anything he said.

“Poor Michael, he was looking for you...” 

“Where was-” gasped Adam, momentarily revealing his deep concern for his friend.

The school bell rang, interrupting his question as he spun to face forward and swiftly emptied his satchel. He frantically laid out his pencils and notebooks, each item perfectly straight and ordered. All down the row of desks the other boys did the same, making sure their books were in perfect alignment before sitting up straight with their hands clasped together. Meanwhile the girls remained lounging back on their chairs, a few with their feet on their desks, and continued gossiping among themselves. 

A sharply dressed woman in a white blouse and black pencil skirt stepped into the room and marched to the blackboard. She held a wooden rod in one hand that she promptly thwacked on the back of the boy further down the row that hadn’t managed to get his pencils aligned in time. 

“One more demerit and you’ll spend detention with me” she said coldly as she looked down through her half-rim spectacles at the terrified boy, like a snake eyeing a rabbit. Every boy in the room shivered, knowing what “detention with me” meant, a one way trip to her stomach.

She began taking the class register, calling out names. Adam was first and Gemma made sure he knew it as she kicked his chair again as his name was called. “H-here!” he called, trying to maintain an even tone and not let his annoyance show. Punishments only fell on the male students regardless of who was actually at fault.

The teacher eventually got to Michael’s name. 

“Here!” came a feminine voice from the back of the class, prompting a wave of giggling from the other girls. Adam momentarily lost his self control and twisted around to see a smug looking red-headed girl propping up her enormous squirming belly on her desk, with the lower half of her blouse having popped open to expose her light freckled skin.

The teacher nodded and crossed Michael off her list. She wouldn’t need to call on him again. 

Adam swung back to face forward and tried not to cry. The image of his friend’s outline in that quivering gut was forever seared in his memory. He silently vowed to pass his exams, no matter the cost. 

---

Over the course of the school day, Adam endured Gemma’s many taunts, several kicks of his chair, and two licks down the back of his neck. She invited him to have lunch with her and her friends, but he knew who’d be lunch in that scenario and politely declined. Another of his male classmates was less lucky and was pushed into the girl’s bathroom during the lunch break. From what he’d overheard of the other girls chatting about it, he was stripped, made to jerk off in front of them, then eaten feet-first by Penelope. 

Adam had to endure listening to the gurgles and groans of his friend Michael digesting behind him all day, as Gemma teased him about the size he’d make in her belly some day. But overall Adam felt like he’d gotten through the day lightly as he’d avoided the teacher’s ire despite Gemma’s best efforts. 

With his usual backup buddy currently digesting in a classmate’s stomach, Adam decided to bolt for the exit the moment the school bell rang. He was already midway through the doorway when he heard Gemma cry after him. “Adam! Wait for meeeee-” 

He made it home a half-hour later, out of breath, but in one piece. He teased open the front door, trying to make as little noise as possible. 

“Is that you Adam?” came the voice of his mother. “Can you help me for a moment?”

Adam sighed. He hoped this didn’t involve more belly rubs. He took off his shoes, put down his satchel, and headed into the living room. A couple of cream sofas were pushed flush with the walls to make room for a yoga mat, with his mother posing like a crescent moon, her arms tilting up behind her head and her generous chest thrusting forwards. Her brow sparkled with a light sheen of sweat, causing a few loose hairs to stick to her forehead.

She smiled when she saw Adam. “That’s good timing, I was just about to attempt the water pitcher pose.” 

“Do I haaaaaaaaaaaaave to?” whined Adam, knowing how her pose would position him under her ass. 

“If you want to keep me happy you do! Remember, useful boys eat, useless boys are eaten.” said Olivia smugly, repeating her favourite expression. “Or have you changed your mind since this morning?” Her gaze swept down Adam’s body and she instinctively licked her lips. 

Adam shuddered as he dropped to his knees at one end of the yoga mat. Olivia followed suit, facing away from him and laying her knees to the mat with the soles of her feet facing him. He laid his palms onto the arches of her bare feet, holding her steady as she began tilting her chest forward, away from him. As she stretched her arms out, she leaned her ass backwards to maintain balance. The round peachy cheeks, clad in the skin-tight yoga pants, hovered mere inches from Adam’s face. He tried to lean back away from them but couldn’t get further without letting go of his mother’s feet. That’d cause her to fall forward and be VERY upset. 

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he saw the ass cheeks approach him. He scrunched up his face as he felt those firm ass cheeks nudge his nose, then envelop it. 

“That’s good!” gasped Olivia as she ground her ass on her son’s face. “Just keep that pose for me sweetie.” Adam tried to hold his breath as he felt the sweaty yoga pants rub up and down his face, with his mother’s camel toe lightly brushing his chin. 

“By the way, where’s Gemma?” 

“Mmhma?” replied Adam, his voice muffled behind his mother’s ass as he took a surprised gasp and got a mouthful of his mother’s musky anal scent. His throat tickled and he coughed, forcing his head forward and deeper between his mother’s ass cheeks. 

“She’s staying over this evening, didn’t she tell you?” continued Olivia. “Her mother wanted some peace and quiet while she digested her new boyfriend.” Olivia’s grinding against Adam got noticeably harder as she proceeded to go into great depth about the boyfriend’s imminent digestion. Her torso and arms stretched out horizontally to balance her ass’s rocking against Adam. 

“Just hold this one more minute” cried Olivia, her voice getting huskier as Adam’s breathing was now filtered through his mother’s sweaty yoga pants and her scent flooded his nostrils. “Just a little more…” she moaned, leaning back with her ass cheeks pressed firmly against Adam’s cheekbones and leaving a wet streak down his chin. 

As much as Adam hated this, his curiosity got the better of him and he parted his lips to press his tongue against the twin bulges pressing against his lips. He tasted the sweet saltiness of his mother’s pussy, and to his surprise, he liked it. 

Olivia shuddered, groaned, then collapsed onto her son. He toppled backwards with his mother’s ass bouncing down his chest. He breathed deeply as he was pinned on the ground, getting his first mouthful of cool air after so long spent breathing through his mother’s ass. From his vantage point beneath his mother, he looked up the curve of her spine, seeing the sweat streaming down between her shoulder blades and soaking her thin top, making her dark bra strap stand out.

“You need... to work... on your stamina” gasped Olivia between breaths, in no rush to move off her son as she enjoyed the feel of his struggles beneath her. 

A high-pitched chime rang out, startling Adam and causing him to try and wriggle free of his mother. 

“The door’s open!” yelled Olivia. She shifted more of her weight onto her son, locking him in place as she leaned back to glance into the hallway and spot who was entering.

“Ms Sanderson?” came a feminine voice Adam recognised with a sense of dread. He redoubled his efforts to break free from underneath his mother.

“I’m in here” replied Olivia sweetly. Climaxing always put her in a good mood. Her chest swayed from side to side as she rode her son’s struggling figure, sliding her ass back up his chest to envelop his face until his nose was nudged up against her asshole again. 

Adam heard the cackling laughter he was so familiar with from school as Gemma entered the living room and saw Adam struggling under his mother. “I see why Adam was so eager to get home quickly.” She put down her school satchel and crossed her arms under her bust, propping up her modest breasts.

“Did he leave you behind?” asked Olivia. She bounced harder on Adam’s face. “Naughty boy!”

“Don’t worry Ms Sanderson, I’ll be sure to punish him while we study.” replied Gemma with a grin.

“Good! Make sure he learns his lesson, boys need to learn their place in this world.” Olivia ground her ass against Adam a few more times before slowly lifting her rear off her son. 

Adam coughed as his nose and mouth popped free of the suffocating asshole they’d been trapped against. After a few moments of spluttering, he managed to form the words he’d been wanting to say from the start. “But it’s not my fault! You never told-” 

“No excuses!” interrupted Olivia. She lifted her sweaty figure to her feet and twisted around to look down on her son. Gemma came alongside her, the two of them sharing the same scornful expression. “You know what I think of naughty boys!” said Olivia. “They’re worthless, and worthless boys get eaten. So unless you want to end up as dinner tonight, you’d best apologise to her.” Gemma smirked. 

Adam felt a surge of anger at the injustice. He clenched his hands into fists and tried to hold back the outburst building within him. An angry retort wouldn’t end well for him. He’d seen how his father had been treated in the last months of their marriage as he began to object to Olivia’s ever more brazen infidelity. She’d shut up his complaints by sitting on his face all evening. Adam still remembered when his mother had yanked him by the ear and pulled him to the bathroom to see what happened to “worthless men.” She’d made him look at the enormous pile of shit and bones that’d formerly been his father soiling the toilet bowl. So he kept silent, he breathed deeply and tried to calm his rage. After a few moments, he nodded his subservience to his mother. “I’m sorry Gemma.” 

“That’s a good boy. Now go study with your friend before dinner. It should be ready in an hour or two, just after I finish my shows.” Olivia plopped down on the sofa, her soft curves sinking into the cushions. She curled up her legs with her hand between her legs, then turned on the TV just as her favourite show began. The screen depicted a panel of four women with bulging bellies. They’d alternate between discussing the issues of the day and badmouthing the insolent male staffers they’d just eaten.

Gemma leaned over Adam, unfolded her arms, and reached down to curl her finger into his shirt collar. She slipped it under his neckline then tugged him up. “Come on you little twerp, I need a seat to study on!” 

Adam sighed and let himself be led upstairs to his bedroom, where Gemma demanded he drop onto his hands and knees. She sat on his lower back and browsed instagram on her phone. Looking at all the other girls posing with their pet boyfriends and full bellies, Gemma got an idea. She raised her phone up and smiled into the camera with him beneath her, her legs straddling his back. She uploaded the pic to her account with the caption “Riding the brat.” 

After a half-hour Gemma got bored of browsing her social media and rose to her feet, but not before giving Adam a playful slap on his butt. Adam yelped in surprise, but was relieved to no longer support Gemma as his arms were trembling with the exertion.

Gemma looked around Adam’s bedroom with her lip upturned in disgust. She ran her fingertips over his desk and then his shelves, knocking over the action figures, books, and any other toys he had there. “I don’t think boys should be allowed their own room,” sneered Gemma. “You should live in a pigsty.” 

Adam kept silent and hoped she wouldn’t cause any permanent damage to his toys.

Gemma opened up his wardrobe and saw all his father’s ties neatly arrayed. She took a few out and draped them smoothly over her slender fingers. She dropped them to the floor, then stepped on them as she grabbed another handful from the wardrobe. 

“No, don’t damage them!” cried Adam, reaching out to pluck the disheveled ties from under her heel. 

Gemma’s smirk grew as she watched Adam scramble by her feet. She’d finally found something that evoked a reaction from him. This would be useful! She wrapped the end of a tie around her fist, then swung it like a whip to smack Adam’s butt. “Bad boy!” she yelled. 

Adam winced, more from the humiliation than any pain. 

Gemma thwacked him a few more times with the tie before turning back to his wardrobe and emptying out the ties. She put a couple in her pockets. “Maybe I’ll make a leash out of these later” she muttered to herself. “But if you’re going to be my dog, first we need to get you out of those clothes!”

“What?!? Why?” cried Adam as he looked up anxiously at Gemma. He blushed and looked back down as he realised he could see up her skirt from down here, catching a glimpse of her white cotton panties.

“Because dogs don’t wear clothes!” replied Gemma, giggling at Adam’s apparent stupidity. She snapped her fingers commandingly. “Clothes. Off. Now!” 

Adam gritted his teeth and began unbuttoning his shirt. He sat on his knees and slid it off his shoulders. He neatly folded it and laid it next to his bed, then glanced at Gemma. She was watching him avidly with an excited glint in her dark green eyes.

Feeling self-conscious, he hovered his thin arms over his chest, as if he might somehow shield his body, but it was pointless. 

“Pants...” whispered Gemma, tapping her heel as her excitement grew. 

Adam looked down his bare chest to his belt buckle. Was he really going to do this? It was bad enough when the girls stripped him during gym practice at school, but here at home too? His fingers trembled as he buckled the belt and unzipped his pants. He rose to his feet then tugged his pants down his thighs, keeping his gaze low so as not to see Gemma’s delight. He stepped out of the pants, leaving just his spiderman underwear and white socks on. He stood frozen, hoping this was enough and that Gemma was satisfied. 

“Keep going,” commanded Gemma huskily as she rubbed her thighs together. 

He bent over and slipped his socks off first, tossing them under his bed with the other crustier socks. Last was his underwear. He tucked his thumbs under the elastic band, then tugged them down. Gemma covered her open mouth with the back of her hand and giggled at the tiny cock swinging between his legs. “Is that all you got?” scoffed Gemma. She leaned over and slapped his flaccid cock. Adam stood as still as a statue with his arms to his sides, hoping a lack of engagement would bore Gemma. 

“I don’t get what the big deal is” said Gemma as she slipped her slender fingers around his cock and pressed her thumb on its head. She squeezed, then tugged on it, causing it to twitch and grow larger. “Oh! Something happened...” gasped Gemma in surprise. She gave his shaft another few tugs and caused more blood to flood to his member. Adam tried to think of boring things, waiting for the bus, doing homework... his mother’s bouncy tits flashed across his mind and his cock swung upwards. 

“Oh does my pet doggy like that?” teased Gemma, tightening her fingers around the head of his cock like it was a wild beast she was taming. 

“Adam! Gemma…” came Olivia’s voice from downstairs. “Dinner’s ready!” 

Adam knew he should be relieved at the interruption, but a part of him was disappointed, namely the part Gemma had in hand. Gemma shrugged and let go of his cock. “Ah well, we can continue this training later!”

Adam glanced awkwardly at Gemma, covered his bare crotch with his hands, then began shuffling towards the door. 

“Where do you think you’re going?” snapped Gemma. 

“Mom said-” 

“But I didn’t say you could go yet! You’re MY doggy, remember! Heel!” 

Adam was unsure what to do, he didn’t want to annoy Gemma, but he also REALLY didn’t want to annoy his mother. Gemma’s growing frown settled the decision, he’d face one problem at a time. He dropped to his knees in front of her with his head ending up at the height of her navel.

“Mmm, I like you at this height” purred Gemma as she laid her hand on the back of his head, curling her fingers into his hair then pulling him forward so his forehead rested against the crotch of her skirt. She fished out one of the ties she’d put in a pocket and began looping it around his neck, tying it tight while retaining a grip on the loose end. When she was done, she’d fashioned a crude leash. 

Gemma beamed a wide smile down at Adam, pleased with her work as she gave the makeshift leash a test tug. “Ok, you can go now. To the dining room!”  

Adam began to rise to his feet, but a swift yank on his leash reminded him who was in charge. 

“Do you see dogs walk upright?” asked Gemma. “You crawl.” Adam slumped over onto all fours. Gemma led Adam down the stairs, tugging on his leash whenever his crawling slowed or he hesitated. 

Olivia was still laying out the cutlery when Adam and Gemma came in. She’d tied her damp curly hair into a bun, having taken a shower between her earlier yoga session and making dinner. She glanced at the two entering and laughed. “I see you’re getting along well.” 

“Mom, it’s not how it looks-” complained Adam from the floor. Gemma cut him off with a yank on the tie serving as a leash. 

“Yes Ms Sanderson, we’re getting along very well. I’ve been teaching my new dog tricks, want to see?” 

Olivia nodded and eagerly twisted her supple frame to face them. She folded her arms under her chest and leaned back on the dinner table. 

“Bark!” Gemma commanded. She pulled on the leash, making it hard for Adam to breath until he let out a brief growl. 

“Good doggy” said Gemma as Olivia clapped. Gemma pursed her lips for a moment as she decided what else to try, wondering how far she could push her ownership of Adam. She bent over and took off her sock. She then lifted up her foot to hover the underside in front of Adam’s face. He looked down her slender ankle, following the contours of her heel, past the arch of her foot, then down to her small pudgy toes mere inches from his face. 

“Lick!” commanded Gemma. 

Adam looked up from Gemma to his mother. Was she not going to object? Did he really have to do this? Both looked down at him expectantly… 

He leaned forward, parted his lips, then ran the tip of his tongue down the lower arch of Gemma’s foot, all the way to her big toe. Gemma squealed and withdrew her foot. “Ewwww, you’re so gross! I can’t believe you actually did it.”

Olivia laughed deeply for a few moments before turning around to finish setting the table. “Come on you two, enough games, let’s have some dinner.” She put out plates for them, pasta for Adam and Gemma, and a salad for herself. Gemma sat at the foot of the table and Olivia at the head. Adam hesitated on standing up and sitting between them, unsure whether he’d be allowed upright, but nobody objected.

Gemma devoured a hearty mouthful of pasta, packing her cheeks full as tomato sauce dribbled messily down her chin. “Mmhm, thish is delichious” she said with a full mouth. 

“Thank you” replied Olivia cheerfully before returning to sullenly prod a lettuce leaf with her fork.  

‘Don’t ask her about the diet. Don’t ask her about the diet.’ Adam silently whispered to himself.

“Are you on a diet Ms Sanderson?” asked Gemma. 

Olivia sighed. “Yes. I’m trying to get rid of this belly I developed after digesting Adam’s father, but it’s as stubborn as he was.”

“Oh that’s too bad. That lettuce doesn’t look very satisfying.”

“It’s not, especially compared with feeling a whole man in your belly. The sensation of him struggling inside you, packed tight in your stomach, it’s SO satisfying!” Olivia lowered her fork to her plate and looked to the ceiling wistfully. “Hearing him beg over the gurgling of your belly, then rubbing his outline and knowing he’s entirely yours now. It’s not only physically satisfying, but spiritually too! You really must try it.”

“Oh I plan to as soon as my brother gets a little older. Mom says I can’t eat him until he fails his exams… so I flushed his study books down the toilet.”

Olivia laughed. “That’s so mean!” 

Gemma shrugged. “He’s just going to end up in a woman’s stomach sooner or later, it may as well be mine!” 

Olivia nodded her agreement. “I’ve told Adam the same. He’s going to be eaten sooner or later so wouldn’t he be better off in his loving mother’s belly? I’d make sure he was comfortable and sing him lullabies. Wouldn’t that be nice Adam?” She looked over to her son hungrily and smiled a toothy grin. 

“I said no,” replied Adam. 

“Did I say my dog could bark?” snapped Gemma as she glared at him. She waited a few moments, letting the silence prove her dominance as Adam didn’t dare retort. She turned back to Olivia. “Anyway, why ask his permission? Couldn’t you just eat him now?”

Olivia licked her lips as she gazed down her son’s bare chest. “I could, but… he’s my little baby boy! I’d only do it if he says I can.”

Gemma kicked Adam’s chair. “Look at how much your mother wants this! Why are you such a bad son?” 

“I’m not a bad son!” shot back Adam, raising his gaze from his plate for the first time to glare at Gemma. 

“But you’re making your mother suffer! Parading your appetising body in front of her every day, it must be torture! Don’t you ever think how she must feel?” 

Adam guiltily glanced at his mother as she continued to stare at his nude body. Drool dribbled down the side of her chin and her stomach grumbled loudly, seemingly agreeing with Gemma. “Do you REALLY want to eat me mom?” he asked tentatively. 

Olivia bit her lower lip, seemingly trying to hold back an enthusiastic “YES!” After a few moments of silence she whispered “Only if you wanted me to… but it’d make me SO happy!”

Both Olivia and Gemma stared at Adam as he looked between them. Should he agree to this? He didn’t want to get eaten, but his mother’s words about ending up in SOMEONE’s belly kept rattling around his mind, and looking at Gemma’s eager expression he worried that “someone” was close at hand. Maybe it was better this way? His shoulders slumped in surrender and he dropped his chin to his chest. 

“He nodded!” squealed Gemma in excitement! 

“Oh my god, really?!?!” gasped Olivia, dropping her fork and clasping both hands over her open mouth.

“W-wait-” muttered Adam. 

“No take backs!” yelled Gemma as she clambered onto the table, knocking her pasta aside with her knees. She grasped the tie around Adam’s neck and yanked him forward, forcing him up onto the table. Plates and cutlery skittered around the table and clattered to the ground as Adam was “encouraged” onto the table. He crawled to the centre and sat down, wrapping his arms defensively around his nude body. 

“This is going to be the sweetest gift you ever gave me” squealed Olivia as her gaze swept his body and she licked her lips with abandon. She leaned forward and Adam felt a jolt of fear as he thought she was going to eat him immediately, but she was only making space to reach around her back and unhook her bra through the tank top. Her large breasts dropped an inch as the bra sagged, and Adam could just make out the raised dents of her aroused nipples through the thin fabric.

Adam became so fixated on the sensual sight of his panting mother he momentarily forgot Gemma was behind him until she laid her hands on his shoulders. She gently applied pressure, leaning him back until he lay flat on the table with his feet pointing towards his mother and his head resting between Gemma’s thighs. 

“Is feet first ok?” asked Gemma eagerly. 

“Shouldn’t you be asking me?” objected Adam.  

Gemma scowled down at him, her face barely visible past her breasts from his low angle. “I don’t remember asking a dog what it wants. Dogs should learn to be quiet and obey when their masters speak.” 

“But you aren’t my mas-” Adam began before Gemma lifted her hips on her knees, shuffled forward with the front of her skirt brushing over his face, then lowering her ass to sit on him. Adam caught a brief glimpse of pale milky thighs and white cotton before they pressed onto his face. He felt the interlaced threads of her panties rubbing roughly over his nose as he was wedged between her ass cheeks.

Gemma moaned as she felt Adam squirm beneath her. She leaned forward and lifted up the hem of her skirt to catch a peek of Adam’s chin disappearing under her camel-toe. She let her skirt flop back over Adam with a satisfied smirk on her lips. 

Meanwhile, Olivia’s attention was on the bare feet laying in front of her. Her tongue swept along her lips as she eagerly anticipated those feet sliding into her mouth. She glanced up at Gemma, who seemed quite satisfied with her position atop Adam. Seeing no objection, Olivia reached out and clasped her hands around Adam’s toes. She ran her fingertips over the top then curled them around his ankles. Her fingers fastened tight, then lightly tugged the feet towards her. She felt a touch of resistance at first, a nervous hesitance, before Adam let his feet be lifted into the air to hover in front of Olivia’s mouth. 

“Are you sure about this Adam? Once you’re in my belly there’s no coming out.” whispered Olivia as she looked over his toes, toes she’d raised from a tiny tot to this fine boy in front of her now. 

There was a muffled cry from underneath Gemma, causing her to giggle. 

“I’ll take that as a yes” said Olivia happily as she lifted Adam’s feet towards her open mouth. She rolled her jaw and loosened the muscles, then drooped her wet tongue over her flushed lips. She ran her tongue sloppily up from the ball of Adam’s foot, up the arch, then sucked on his toes. She wrapped her lips around his left big toe with a wet slurp, slathering his feet in drool. 

Adam’s whole body shook as his foot was tickled by his mother’s tongue, causing Gemma to gasp in pleasure. With Olivia’s attention on slipping Adam’s toes between her lips one at a time, Gemma hoped she could get away with covertly satisfying her rising desire. She ran her hands down her lower back and under her skirt, lifting it up and hooking her thumbs into her panties. She locked her thighs tightly around Adam’s head, ensuring he couldn’t escape, before lifting herself up enough to slide down her panties and reveal her smooth ass cheeks to Adam. He didn’t have time to admire them before she again plopped her bare ass onto his face, burrowing his nose all the way to her asshole. 

Adam was overwhelmed by Gemma’s lustful scent. He felt something wet rub against his chin, split in two, and envelop it. He opened his mouth and immediately felt Gemma’s pussy lips press against his tongue. He tasted her sweet saltiness and wanted more. He extended his tongue, sliding it up into her soft and tender interior, lapping up her juices as she eagerly rubbed her crotch on him.  

He barely noticed a similar wet warmth wrapping around his feet all the way to his ankles, followed by his calves as Olivia devoured him. She ran her hands up his bare legs just ahead of her lips, keeping him steady as she guided more of him into her eager maw. 

Gemma ran her hands back up her body as she rocked her hips on Adam’s face, enjoying the feel of his tongue exploring inside her. She cupped her growing breasts in the palms of her hands and squeezed, pinching the nipples through her blouse. She wasn’t sure if she was getting off more from the pussy licking or the sight of Olivia eating her son. It also seemed she wasn’t the only one enjoying it, as Olivia continued to pull Adam’s knees forward she exposed his crotch. What had once looked small, floppy, and pathetic, now stood hard, bulging, and fully erect. 

Gemma had a naughty thought as she rocked her hips and buried Adam’s nose deep into her ass. She leaned forward, resting her chest on Adam’s lower belly, and brushed her lips against the head of his cock. It quivered at her touch, or maybe that was just Olivia reaching Adam’s knees. She parted her lips and wrapped them around the bulbous head, running her tongue around the rim and getting her first taste of Adam. She liked it.

Adam was unsure what was happening, with the tight wet feeling reaching his knees and his calves scraping over his mother’s teeth, then the cool air on his thighs, and again the wet tightness around his cock. How could his mother be swallowing his calves and cock at the same time? Not that he objected, if this was his last time to get off then he wasn’t above cumming in his mother’s mouth. He felt something soft running down the shaft of his cock as a pair of lips locked around his cock head, forcing the tip to bounce across the ridged roof of a mouth. It was far tighter than he expected of his mother’s mouth as an experienced man-eater.

Adam’s feet were pressed tightly together as they slid down Olivia’s gullet, one swallow at a time. He felt the powerful throat muscles ripple down his skin, pulling him closer an inch at a time. Just as Olivia’s lips crested his knees, he felt his toes emerging into a more open space, his mother’s stomach. He felt a half-chewed lettuce leaf tickle the underside of his foot as he began filling out her belly.

Gemma slid her lips up and down Adam’s shaft, gently sucking as her twin pigtails slapped against his hips. After a minute or two, she withdrew her lips with a wet schlurp to the tip of his cock so she could look up. She saw Olivia’s lips stretched taut around Adam’s upper thighs, not far from her position. Looking at Olivia’s relentlessly hungry expression, unless Gemma wanted to get eaten with Adam, she’d need to finish with his cock quickly. She thrust her head back down, suppressing her gag instinct to drive her lips all the way down his shaft to the base of his cock, feeling the head press up against the back of her throat. “Cum you fucking beat!” she screamed internally. She lifted her head back up, then down again in another rapid wet schlurp. “Hurry up!” She clamped down with her teeth, biting his shaft and reminding him who was in control. 

The sudden additional stimulation took Adam past his limits, cum rushed up his dick to explode down Gemma’s throat. She swallowed just as her forehead knocked against Olivia. Time to go! She pulled back, letting Adam’s wilting cock sloppily slide from her lips, smearing cum down her chin.

Adam’s cock had barely a second of freedom before it was enveloped by Olivia’s encroaching maw. Her lips pinned his cock against his thighs as she swallowed his crotch. She tucked her hands under Adam’s butt, lifting him up as she eased him into her mouth. Her lips strained as they struggled to accommodate his butt, but she was completely determined that he’d end this day in her belly. She’d waited for this moment for so long, and he was smaller than his father so this should be relatively easy! 

Gemma returned upright, wiping cum from her chin as she enjoyed rocking her hips on Adam’s face for the last time. Warmth flooded her nethers as she climaxed. She tilted her head back and moaned, her twin pigtails flapping over her shoulders. She swallowed and tasted Adam’s delicious salty cum. She wished she could have had more of him, but this would have to do. Someday she’d find her own boy to eat. 

Adam tasted Gemma’s pussy juices as her pussy clenched around his tongue, then relaxed and filled his mouth with her secret flavour. His nose, nestled within her anus, took a shuddering breath as he was momentarily lost in bliss.

Gemma’s thighs tightened against his cheeks for a moment as she lifted herself off him. His nose popped from her asshole and his tongue slipped from her pussy. He looked up to see the crack down her ass cheeks lead to her pink labia lips, glistening with arousal, before her skirt fluttered over his face and she was off him. He blinked at the sudden brightness of the kitchen. After a few moments, he raised his head and saw the terrifying sight of his mother’s lips wrapped around his chest. There would be no mercy, no escape, no reprieve. He was her dinner. 

He looked up fearfully at Gemma, who smirked and licked her lips as she gazed down on him. He saw a white gob on her lower lip and realised whose mouth he’d cummed into. Should he be satisfied? Disgusted? Angry? Humiliated? He’d have time to think about it as he digested in his mother’s belly. He jolted as Olivia lifted him up. She tilted her head back and his back rose off the table. He looked down at the loving face of his mother beneath him, the face that had raised him, and saw only hunger. 

Olivia’s lips stretched wide around Adam’s shoulders, forcing his arms upwards. With another swallow she was up to his neck, then his chin, then his nose. Adam took one last look at the world as Gemma waved goodbye to him, then it was gone. His view was eclipsed by the fleshy maw of his mother’s mouth. He saw her teeth wrap over his eyes before his vision became varying bands of red and white. The roof of her mouth, then her gullet, then the bands of muscle in her throat. 

His arms were forced together as they were slurped up. Gemma watched them disappear rapidly between Olivia’s lips as her throat bulged. Her whole upper chest and belly stretched out to accommodate the additional 50kg she’d ingested. Her tank top slid up her enormous belly, looking more like a tube top as it stretched taut across her breasts. As Gemma watched, the top ripped in two and Olivia’s breasts burst free, jiggling as they came to rest atop her rotund belly.

Olivia didn’t care about nudity, she just wanted her food in her belly NOW. She closed her lips around Adam’s fingers, sucking on them for a few moments before swallowing them down to join the rest of him. She rolled her head back as she swallowed again and again, working the mass of her son into her stomach. 

Gemma watched Adam’s outline curl up within his mother’s belly, his knees folding up into a fetal position. It was remarkable seeing the elongated bulge of her throat slowly close around its meal and return to normal proportions, as if they’d never swallowed someone.

Olivia rolled her head forward to lock eyes with Gemma. She grinned and laid her hands atop her squirming belly, giving Adam a motherly hug from the outside. She opened her mouth to speak, but all that came out was a sudden belch. Gemma scrunched her nose as she smelt a mix of stomach acid, musky boy, and cum. 

“Excuse me!” said Olivia with a laugh.

“So… was he tasty?” asked Gemma with intense curiosity. 

“Oh God, he was AMAZING! You need to eat a boy sometime. Men are good too, a more mature taste, but boys are sweeter. Quick, come here!” Olivia leaned forward and grabbed one of Gemma’s pigtails, yanking her closer. She opened her mouth wide and belched in Gemma’s face again. “Can you smell him? That slightly milky odour?”

Gemma nodded nervously as she recalled the sight of the gaping maw fully capable of eating her, with the uvula pointing down to where Adam was trapped. 

“Moooooom” came a muffled cry from inside Olivia’s belly.

“What is it sweetie?” replied Olivia. 

“It stinks in here!” 

Olivia laughed, causing her belly to bounce and shake Adam within. “Of course it does. It’s a stomach full of acids, ready to digest you.”

Adam went silent for a few moments. “But… what if I don’t want to be digested?”

Olivia rubbed her belly. “It’s a bit late for that now! Anything in my belly gets digested. What did you think would happen?”

“I don’t know, but I wasn’t expecting it to be… smelly. And really tight. It’s hard to move in here.” 

“You’re lucky I ate you when you’re still relatively small Adam, your father was a much tighter fit.” said Olivia with a nostalgic tone. She gestured to Gemma to come closer and touch her belly. 

“But I don’t want this…” 

Gemma poked the fleshy bulge she thought was Adam’s thigh and saw it flinch, causing Olivia’s breasts to wobble as Adam twisted around within her belly. 

“Hey, stop that!” came the muffled cry. 

“Make me!” replied Gemma, rubbing her hands harder against Olivia’s belly and seeking the bulge of Adam’s cock. 

Olivia groaned in pleasure. “Keep it up, you’re helping break him down into nutrients.” 

“Did you hear that?” asked Gemma. “You’re turning into shit!” 

“No! Stop it!” came Adam’s plaintive cry. 

Gemma kept rubbing Olivia’s belly until it gurgled, drowning out Adam’s voice. 

“How long will he last in there?” asked Gemma. 

“Several hours, maybe until morning.” Olivia shrugged. 

“S-several hours?” came a high-pitched voice.

“Shush now sweetie, Mommy needs to digest her meal in peace.” replied Olivia. She turned to Gemma, “how about we move this belly of mine to the sofa? We can watch a movie. I’m in the mood for Fatal Attraction.”

“Oh awesome! My parents won’t let me watch 18+ movies, it sucks.” Gemma clambered off the table and helped Olivia to her feet. She wrapped one hand under Olivia’s gut, supporting Adam’s squirming figure as he shifted around in a doomed effort to stay above the swirling acid. “Thank you SO much for inviting me over tonight, it’s been the best night ever!”

Olivia waddled to the hallway with Gemma’s help. She had to squeeze her gut on both sides to fit through the doorway. “Oh the pleasure is all mine, literally, since I got to eat him at last.” Olivia chuckled, causing her enormous gut to shake. “I’ve been trying to convince him to let me eat him for months. When I heard about how you were bullying him at school, well… you seemed the perfect incentive.” 

“WHAT?!?” came a muffled cry. “THIS WAS PLANNED?!?!” 

“Shush,” said Olivia as she settled her heavy frame on the sofa, leaning back her bare breasts perched atop her gut. “Oh Gemma, you wouldn’t mind if I invite some company over do you? I’ve not had the house to myself for months!”

Gemma shrugged as he settled down on the other end of the sofa, curling up her legs and resting her feet on top of Olivia’s squirming gut. “Fine with me!” 

Olivia struggled to lean to the side to reach her phone on the coffee table. She rocked to and fro a couple of times, building up momentum so she could reach. With a satisfied grunt she grabbed the phone. She turned on the camera and took a selfie of her alluring topless state on the sofa, with Gemma holding finger rabbit ears over her gut. She uploaded the photo to a swingers group with the label “Local woman looking for YOUR cock now!”

It didn’t take long for her to get a response. She glanced at his profile, male, 36, office-worker, moderately attractive. Good enough, accepted. A few minutes later she got her second hit. Male, 24, a little overweight, “between work.” Accepted. Male, 30, skinny, tech-worker. Accepted. Male, 21, student. Accepted.... Accepted… Accepted.  

--- 

After he got used to the overpowering acrid stench in his mother’s stomach, Adam found it was more pleasant than he expected. The stomach walls were warm and soft, like a hammock that gently supported his body as long as he didn’t fight it. His main concern was getting cramps from being huddled in a ball, that and pokes from Gemma. She always seemed to find the most sensitive parts and forced him to adjust his position, which would coat his skin with a fresh film of acid. 

His mother’s voice was a deep rumble that shook his whole body, like hearing the voice of god. “Can you get the door please Gemma?”

Adam couldn’t quite make out the reply. He wondered who could be coming over at this time of night. He hoped his mother had put on something decent so as not to embarrass him again. She liked to parade around in her bra and panties when he had friends over, acting surprised when she “accidentally” stumbled upon (or fell onto) his classmates. It always ended the same way, with her commenting how cute they were and joking that her belly would appreciate such cuties, but with a directness that suggested she wasn’t entirely joking and it’d be risky for his friends to even pretend to agree. 

A little light came through the stomach wall, basking the interior in red and yellow. He vaguely made out the shadowed outline of his mother’s hand as she caressed her belly and him in it. He wished she wouldn’t do that, her squeezing made him squirm and every squirm led to another spurt of stomach acid. It was currently lapping against his butt and ankles. It didn’t feel that bad, it just tingled a bit. He tried not to think about how it’d feel later…

“Shall we take this upstairs?” asked Olivia. “You’re alright alone aren’t you Gemma? Please send anyone else who arrives up too.”

Adam’s world shook and tilted sideways as Olivia was on the move. 

“W-what’s going on?” Adam cried out. 

No response.

The acid splashed his thighs, hips, and cock. The acid left his skin in a heightened state of sensitivity and his dick called out for attention. He squeezed a hand between his thighs to wrap his fingers around the shaft. It felt SO good, like the brush of a thousand angel wings, and his dick surged to life. He blushed and wondered if it was ok to masturbate inside his mother’s stomach. What if she caught him? But… what was she going to do? She couldn’t punish him in here. He began energetically pumping his dick as he swung around within Olivia’s gut. 

His world shook and then stabilized as Olivia sat down. He felt his butt resting on his mother’s thick thighs through the stomach wall and realised he was inches from her pussy. He remembered the sight of his mother’s maw as it encroached up his body, enveloping his chest, relentless. The complete control she had over him, how eager she was to eat him and turn him into shit, the sensual arousal in her eyes. His dick got harder.  

“Show me what you got, big boy!” came his mother’s voice. “Oh! Does it want a welcome kiss?” Olivia giggled and Adam felt himself squeezed from above as his mother leaned forward. He didn’t mind as long as he could maintain his grip on his cock. 

Adam tried to keep his aroused gasps quiet, but he needn’t have bothered as Olivia’s groans drowned out any sound he made. After a few minutes of jerking himself off to the sound of his mother’s moaning and quickening heartbeat, Adam heard a rhythmic pulse above him as his mother swallowed. A few moments later, a thick glob of cum landed on his head and smeared into his hair. 

“Oh god, that’s gross!” he thought while keeping a firm grip on his cock. His world spun and he grunted as he was sandwiched beneath his mother, having rolled forward to lay atop her belly. Her whole body weight pressed down on him as stomach acid rushed up just back.   

“Oh you arrived fast!” came the rumbling voice of his mother. “Come on to the front here, I’m hungry for round two. You, big guy, let me taste your cock! Blondie here can come round the back. Anal or pussy? Surprise me!” 

The stomach began rocking back and forth, moving Adam with it, as his mother was fucked from both ends. He tried to focus on his own pleasure and kept a tight grip on his cock through each tussle. He idly wondered which of his mother’s holes the stranger had chosen. He imagined what it’d feel like, having his mother laid out in front of him and tempting him with her supple body. With the sound of his mother moaning all around, Adam felt his cock jerk in his grip and spurt its cum across his inner thighs. He wiped himself with his hand, mixing his own cum with the acid just before a second gob of cum emerged from his mother’s oesophagus to splatter his face. This was so gross... but he was ready to jerk off again.

---

Olivia awoke with a deep sense of contentment. She felt so sexually and physically satisfied with her full belly and tired pussy. She rolled onto her side, letting the silk sheets slip from her nude body. She lifted the arms laid across her chest and thighs, one hairy and one smooth, letting the two men continue to sleep as she got up to shower. She stepped over another guy asleep on the floor, being careful not to let her heavy belly fall atop him. She nearly lost her balance as her belly swung back, her ass coming perilously close to smothering one of her male guests before she caught herself on the headboard. 

She wobbled into the bathroom to have a shower, cleaning herself of the dried cum that coated her thighs, hair, and face. The shower also gave her the chance to massage her belly and delight in how soft it felt. Her body was doing a fine job of digesting its meal, it must have been working all night to deal with something as large as her son. Whereas last night she could still feel the firm outline of Adam whenever she ran her hand across her belly, now her fingers could sink easily into the soft fatty mass of sludge and bones. 

She fingered herself in the shower, getting off on knowing that her son’s remains were half-digested within her. Her enormous guy pressed against the glass wall of the shower, her bare flesh like a cream-coloured moon on the other side of the steamy glass. 

She climaxed, causing her insides to gurgle as they clenched around Adam’s remains and forced him deeper into her intestines. She finished washing herself off and got dressed. None of her tops fit so she had to remain topless, but she managed to squeeze into an old pair of denim shorts that left her ass cheeks poking out underneath. 

She popped her head into Adam’s room as she passed down the hallway, seeing the bed had been slept in and left a mess. A note from Gemma was laid on the pillow, saying thank you for a memorable night she’d remember forever. Olivia felt a pang of guilt for leaving Gemma to focus on her male guests, but it’s not every night you got to eat your son. She had to make the most of it! 

She spent the next hour kicking out the guys who’d overstayed their welcome. Maybe once she’d digested Adam she could have a few of them back, she’d be getting hungry again in a few days… 

In the afternoon she started cleaning up Adam’s room. She picked up his school notebooks, his sketches, his journal, and threw them in the trash. The clothing and toys she boxes up for future use. After last night, she was hoping for a new baby boy to replace Adam. Her womb felt like it was stuffed with enough cum for a whole orphanage, so her chances seemed high. 

A rumble in her guts told her Adam was calling for her attention one last time. She rushed to the bathroom with her gut swaying beneath her, lifted the toilet cover, and plopped her ass down. She tugged the denim shorts down her thighs and peed freely into the bowl. 

Olivia panicked for a moment when she realised she’d forgotten her phone, but Gemma seemed to have thought of that. On the bathroom cabinet beside her there was her phone ready for use. She checked herself in the camera, ensuring her breasts looked plump, her nipples perky, and her smile alluring as she took the first of many photos of her gut resting atop her thighs. She wanted something to remember Adam by, and it’d make a cute final page for his photo album.

The camera flashed just as the first heavy load was pinched off by her asshole and splashed into the bowl. More followed as Adam’s digested remains worked through Olivia’s anus. As the bowl began to fill, she flushed. This would be the first of many flushes as Adam’s sludgy remains worked through her and stunk out the bathroom. 

Olivia groaned in a mix of exertion and pleasure as each loaf exited her ass. It felt almost as good coming out as a dick did going in. She idly fingered herself as she finished Adam off, remembering the night before. She blushed as she realised Adam had probably heard her getting fucked last night. She didn’t even let him watch mature movies, and yet he’d been an unwitting party to her orgy. She shrugged. It didn’t matter now. He was shit to be flushed away. What he did or didn’t think wouldn’t matter to anyone ever again. 

Olivia made sure to capture a picture of the stuffed toilet bowl before flushing a final time. She pulled up her denim shorts, washed her hands, and wondered where she’d put that photo album...

---

Many years later…

Byron sat at the breakfast table, eating his “tiny man” cereal and swinging his legs under the chair. His school shirt was a touch big for him, but he was growing into it. On the label, the name “Adam” was scratched out and replaced with his. 

His mother, Olivia, looked at him from across the table as she held her tiny pot of yoghurt in hand. Her stomach grumbled, as it always did after such a meagre meal. 

“You know Byron,” said Olivia. “You could make mommy SO happy if you just agreed…” 

 

Chapter End Notes:

---

I hope you enjoyed reading the story! It was a delight getting to include so much sexual teasing and foreplay before the vore in this one, finding multiple ways for Olivia and Gemma to dominate poor Adam <3

My commission queue is currently open (but long). I don't charge anything for reserving a slot though, so if you'd like me to write you something then please get in contact either here or Discord (BunnyWrites#4146).