- Text Size +

Roommate Rearrangement
By Supernova AND Ambie




        Two gasps formed a dissonant chorus. Megan’s heart thrummed against the inside of her chest as she felt herself fall to the ground.


        “K’fh!” She squeaked after her ass landed softly on the carpeted floor. Craning her neck upwards, she widened her eyes as an agonizingly tense explosion of terror coursed through her chest. Sweat soaked into Megan’s blonde hair as she balled her fists, gripping handfuls of coiled polyester. Staring into the sky, she felt completely eclipsed by her skyscraper-sized roommate hovering above her.


        “Oh my God! That was, like, totally not supposed to happen!” Sarah stood up straight as a board, her hands covering her mouth. Her brown hair glinted under the harsh incandescent lights in their small, shared room.


        Leering at her immense friend, Megan’s mind grew delirious. Unable to process what was going on, she could only crawl backwards, staring at Sarah’s looming silhouette. She just knew that she was admiring her roommate’s ring and, after a flash of abrupt pink light, she was but an inch or two tall and scraping her palms with scratchy carpeting.


        Megan’s eye twitched as she watched her friend’s hair drop to the sides of her face like a waterfall, each strand much longer than she was tall. A gripping chill shattered her core, sending her into a panic while she watched Sarah’s long, slender hand descend towards her.


        “Get the fuck away from me! What the fuck is going on?” Megan’s vocal cords screeched to the point of fiery agony, sending out a spray of hot saliva. Feeling the tremendous, sweat-soaked fingertips grip the back of her pink dress, she felt the floor stolen from her at the same time as a brutal sensation of ascent. Tears slipped from her eyes as she found herself held at eye-level before Sarah.


        Her mind fell into a frenzy. Each detail in her roommate’s face was almost beyond comprehension; she had never seen anything alive at this scale. Every vein in her eyes, every strand of peach fuzz on her cheeks, the oddly thick-looking mascara.


        Sarah sighed, blowing a hot, strawberry-scented wind over her tiny body. Shivering, unable to eke out anything but a choking cry, Megan felt another lurch upwards. Her blonde hair falling over her sunken face.


        “Sorry. Just. The ring is nice, but you weren’t supposed to find out about that part.” Megan’s jaw dropped as she watched Sarah’s lips part below her.


        Panic detonated within her as she felt herself slowly lowered towards her roommate’s waiting tongue. “Wait!” Screaming was painful, as though her throat was being scrubbed out with a wire brush. “Sarah! Please! I won’t tell! Don’t eat me! Please!” Her voice cracked as she watched tears fall into the hot chasm below.

a tiny woman dangling over a hot woman's open mouth

        A sense of unreal horror gushed through every vein of Megan’s body the instant that Sarah let go. The split-second fall onto the wet, undulating tongue sent Sarah into a humiliated delirium. Saliva instantly soaked into her dress, hair, and panties. Whipping her head back, she felt the oozing squish of taste buds below her hands as she attempted to crawl forward before being sealed in complete darkness by a pair of thick, pink lips.


        “No! Please!” She screeched, her jaw quivering, as a cluster of saliva bubbles erupted from underneath the fleshy platform. Instantly covered in warm slime, Megan dragged her nails into the lumpy surface before a muscular pull harshly tugged her back.


        Coughing on strawberry-flavored saliva, she flailed in random, panicked directions, feeling the soft grip of the throat warp all over her. Experiencing the weirdly gentle pull of the esophagus all around her, she couldn’t help but whimper, her thoughts being overwhelmed by the sound of Sarah’s quickly-beating heart.


        Upon contact with the stomach entrance below, Megan heaved in disgust as she felt the flesh ring expand before abruptly spluttering her into the churning chamber directly below her. Falling into an infernal pit of digesting, freshly-eaten strawberries, Megan felt the back of her head smack against a pile of hot foam, forcing it up her nose and into her eyes.


        Screaming, she waded through the digesting current, feeling the unchewed seeds and other detritus slime against her. Inhaling the vomit-scented air, she could distinctly taste the fruity odor while she waded through her roommate’s stomach. Feeling herself sink further into the darkness, she bit her lower lip hard enough for the skin to break, instantly feeling the acidic sting of her new environment.


        Falling, in despair, against the mucus-caked stomach wall, she covered her face with her hands, too shocked and confused to truly understand how to react. As the sting expanded from her lip to the rest of her body, she couldn’t do anything but sink, knowing she was going to be spending the rest of her life within her roommate’s body. A thunderous blast vibrated the entire chamber, sending Megan deep under the ocean of chewed fruit, never to return.


---


        Outside, Sarah rubbed her belly before gazing at her new ring. “I better be more careful with this,” she whispered to herself. After tasting the sweetness of a sudden strawberry-flavored belch, she licked her lips.


“That wasn’t too bad, though.”