- Text Size +

 

VolleyBall Sis: Chapter 1

 

Jamie was just sitting in her room when she heard the doorknob of her room twist. The door then violently flung open, with her little sister standing at the entrance with a twisted expression on her face, a mix of anger and devilish delight adorning her.

 

                “What is it now Sally?”

 

                “Well, I haven’t had all that great of a day, big sis. You see I had a big volleyball playoff game today and unfortunately… it didn’t go all too well.”

 

                Jamie looked over the set of volleyball clothes, soiled with sweat from the harsh game she had played earlier that day.

 

                “So, what do you want from me then? Huh?”

 

                “Well sissy, I just hoped that you would help me destress a little bit, that’s all.”, Sally said, scrunched her toes encased in their pair of thick socks.

 

                “No, I don’t care Sally, just go away already. I’m doing homework. Sally approached Jamie and stood over menacingly with a evil grin fashioned over her mouth.

 

                “Wait a minute, what are you doi-”

 

                Jamie wasn’t able to finish that thought as Sally took her sister by the wrist and wrestled her to the ground. Pinning her down to the floor.

 

                “Come on Sissy, don’t be like that, don’t you want to help your little sis out just a little bit?”

 

                “No I don’t! Now get off of me already you big oaf!”

 

                “Now now sissy, don’t make me punish you. You don’t have to be a nerd about it. Just because I work out a teensy bit doesn’t mean you got to make fun of me sissy.”

 

                “I said get off already!”

 

                “You asked for this sissy.”

 

                Sally sat her down on Jamie’s stomach and then plopped her massive, socked soles onto her sister’s face. Jamie had the displeasure of feeling the damp surface of the sweat-stained fabric infest every inch of her face with the grimy surface. Her sense were being assaulted by the stinky aroma of cheese and vinegar and old sweat emanating from the socks. Every time she tried to jerk her head away, Sally would use her superior strength to keep Jamie’s head in place. Some of the sweat even seeped into her mouth, causing her to gag on the wretched flavor of her sister’s pungent socks.

 

                Sally rubbed her socks into her sister’s face as hard as she possibly could, imagining the opposing team in her place, fully able to torture them with her stinky, sweaty socks and feet.

 

                “Now, I think it’s time for you to taste these socks, what do you think sis?”

 

                Jamie tried to scream out no, but was having a hard time doing so dealing with the socks rubbing all over her face. Sally was holding her hands so she couldn’t even throw them off. All she could do was endure the torture.

 

                “I’ll take that as a yes then sissy.”

 

                Sally grinded her socked foot on Jamie’s mouth as hard as she could until Jamie finally relented and opened her mouth, not knowing that it was her biggest mistake. She had Sally’s socked foot shoved down her throat and gagged on the pungent, cheesy flavors of her sock, mixed with the salty, acrid sweat. A cocktail of foot odor’s and flavors. To make matters worse, Sally cupped the toes of her other foot on her nose. Jamie didn’t know how long she could take it before she’d pass out from either the stench or the flavor. Either way, she could only breathe in air through her sister’s feet and the aroma was unbearable.

 

                After Sally was satisfied with the torture, she took the socked foot out of her sister’s mouth and told her, “Why don’t you pull off my socks with your teeth? Just don’t do anything stupid or I’ll kick your teeth in.”

 

                Jamie, knowing how helpless she was in this situation, complied and lightly bit down on the fabric that had just been gagging her and began to pull it off. Tears started to form in her eyes, but she bit them back, not wanting her sister to see her suffer. She finally got her sister’s sock off, revealing her massive foot paired with her massive toes polished a deep purple. Sally wiggled them in front of her sister, wafting the fresh batch of foot scent towards her. She then hooked her to into the other sock and pulled it off, revealing two fresh, rank pair of feet, ready to torture her sister.

 

                The first thing Sally did was use her toes to grab the socks and then shoved them straight into her sister’s mouth.

 

                “Remember Jamie, suck out all of the sweat. I played volleyball for soooooo long today, so every drop of sweat needs to cleaned out, and suck out the stink as well while you’re at it.”

 

                Sally rubbed her bare feet over Jamie’s face, giggling to herself the whole time.

 

                Once Jamie’s face came in contact with Sally’s bare feet, she realized she hadn’t even experienced the worst of it when it came to the socks. The bare feet were even stinker and sweatier than her socks. The socks just contained a part of it. The worst was right her. Jamie’s face was soaked in sweat and covered in sock fuzz from the socks itself and the gunk that sucks to Sally’s foot. She couldn’t stop herself from crying anymore from the violent assault on her senses and the sheer humiliation that she was subjected to.

 

                But the worst of the worst was yet to come. Once Sally had her fun rubbing her feet all over her sister’s face, she told her, “Spit out those socks and stick your tongue out nice and wide for me.” Jamie’s tongue slowly crawled out from her mouth after spitting out the socks.

 

                “Yeah, just like that, and keep it there or else.”

 

                Sally used Jamie’s tongue as a foot wipe, dragging her soles down the length of her tongue, and even dipping her toes in the open mouth. While Jamie was subjected to being a toe rag, she didn’t dare do anything to go against her sister, for fear of angering her and getting a harsher punishment. She collected all the grime, sweat, and stink on her tongue and didn’t dare question anything or say a word.

 

                Once Sally was satisfied with tongue cleaning from her sister, she wiggled her soles and toes covered in saliva, sort of as a way of mocking her. Sally then stood up on her sister’s stomach, wiping her feet on her shirt while Jamie recoiled in pain from the weight on her chest. Then Sally stepped on her face, smushing it while she used it to step off Jamie’s body. Jamie, now in full on tears, said, “Haven’t you tortured me enough? Huh? You brute?!”

 

                “I guess…”, said Sally in a dejected tone. She prodded Jamie’s body with her foot and grabbed her nose with her bare toes this time, shaking her head from side to side, “The poor baby can’t handle my wittle feetsies, so I guess we’re gonna stop here then. But there’s always next game.”

 

                Sally looked around Jamie’s room while her sister was still curled up in a ball on the floor.

 

                “Man, you really are a nerd, aren’t you? All you got in this room is your computer and some books. Oh yeah and this thingy…”

 

                Sally held up what looked to be a weird looking gun, since there was no barrel or cocking mechanism, just a trigger, a knob, and a safety. What do you even do with thingy? Is it some kind of prop? God, what a nerd, she probably dresses up as one of those nerd characters with this thing.

 

                Jamie, finally getting up, sitting down at the floor while wiping her tears. She realized that Sally was holding something. Once she realized once that something was, beads of sweat started to run down her forehead.

 

                “D-don’t touch that thing Sally! It’s mine!”

 

                “What? This toy? Don’t want me to play with it, is that right? What am I gonna do huh? Break it? Here, put your hands up.” Sally said jokingly as she pointed the gun at her sister.

 

                Jamie started shuffling backwards while still on the ground. “God, you’re such a baby. What would I even do anyway? Not like this toy is real. What? You afraid I’m gonna shoot you or something? Like this!”

 

                “No wait! Sally that’s not a-”

 

                It was too late; Sally didn’t care and pulled the trigger. A flash of light burst from the tip of the device and hit Jamie straight on. Sally, still in shock, recoiled back and fell on the ground after the quick burst of light ended.

 

                “I though it was a toy! What is this thing, Jamie?!”

 

                “…”

 

                There was no response. When Sally gained her vision back from being temporarily blinded from the flash of light, she looked around the room. Jamie was gone.

 

                “What the hell? Jamie? Jamie! JAMIE?! WHERE ARE YOU? This is so freaky.”

 

                Sally was confused and somewhat scared. How did the gun make her sister disappear? That’s when she heard a faint squeak. She realized that the sound was coming from where she fired the gun at her sister. That’s when she found something. Something quite remarkable. Her sister had shrunk down to a mere inch in size.

 

Volleyball Sis: Chapter 2

 

                Sally looked down at her now shrunken sister and held her in her hand. She stared at her sister, mesmerized by the sight of her now helpless sister sitting on her hand. A smile appeared on her face.

 

                “Well, looks like you’ve shrunk, haven’t you sis?”

 

                Jamie squeaked out, “Change me back Sally! You have to! Please, I can’t stay like this?”

                “Aww? What’s wrong sis? Don’t like being so small?”

 

                “No, please, I don’t want to stay shrunken down!”

 

                “I dunno little sis. I like you more at this size. It’s more fun when you’re just as small as I see you.”

                “Sally, come on already! Stop joking! It’s not fair to keep me this size!”

 

                “Well, I’ll think about it. How did you even get this shrinking gun anyway? Huh sis.”

 

                Jamie shuffled nervously, “Uh… I bought it from the deep web…”

 

                “What’s that? Some nerd stuff? Oh well. Who cares?”

 

                “Come on, just turn me back already!”

 

                “I don’t think so. You look so cute at this size. In fact, think of all the fun things we can do together.”

 

                Jamie broke out into a cold sweat, “What do you mean...?”

 

                “Oh, you’ll see.”, Sally sat down at her sister’s desk and placed Jamie on the desk, followed by her feet. She wiggled her toes and scrunched her soles.

 

                “Well sis, since I’m basically a goddess to you now and have complete power over you, I think it’s only fair that you worship me.”

 

                “What do you mean?”

 

                “I think you should give my feet some love. Show your queen your devotion by massaging and licking my feet.”

 

                Jamie shuffled with fear towards the towering soles.

 

                Sally got annoyed and pushed her feet towards her bite-sized sister.

 

                “Come on already sis, just worship them already before I get mad.”

 

                Jamie swallowed her pride and moved towards her sisters’ feet. She faced the towering soles, gagging and the stench, even more intense than usual. Finally, she placed her hands against her feet and began vigorously rubbing them, feeling the slick sweat make it hard to truly get a grip while she was coated in the slimy, slippery substance. The mere granules and specs of grime were now large pieces as large as her hands and even her head.

 

                “I don’t feel that much. Why don’t you lick too?”

 

                Jamie reluctantly moved her face towards her sisters’ foot, braving the stench and finally licking the sole.

 

                Sally could barely feel her sister at her feet. She was mostly just enjoying see her sister forced to be at her feet. Not able to resist her massive soles no matter what she did. Oh how she enjoyed seeing her sister suffer.

 

                After a while of having Jamie struggling to massage and clean her sister’s massive feet, Sally got bored. She wanted to go get some food to eat, so she grabbed Jamie with her toes, hearing her feeble screams and grabbed one of her socks. While Jamie was still stuck between her big and middle toes, she grabbed the edges of the sock and pulled it over her foot. She could see the little imprint of her sister in the sock and chuckled to herself.

 

                Sally wiggled and flexed her toes around her sister, making sure she marinated in her socks. She then put on the other sock before heading out, putting on her sneakers.

 

                Sally was stuck in this chamber of foot stink, sweat, and skin, and she couldn’t be more grossed out. She was trapped between her sisters’ large meaty toes. Subject to their frequent undulations, compressing and rubbing her between the grimy digits. She could barely think as her senses were being completely oppressed by feet.

 

                 As Sally pressed her sister into her foot by pushing the pedal with her foot, Jamie knew this torture wouldn’t end anytime soon. After Sally got her food, she headed back home with her passenger still stuck between her toes. As she got home, it was getting late and she didn’t feel like taking a shower, so she just passed out on her bed with her sister still stuck in her socks, forced to sleep with her toes.

 

                After the end of the weekend, Sally would finally decide to grow Jamie back, only before having her clean her feet properly with her tongue this time. Sally would keep the shrinking machine to herself just so she could torture her sister whenever she wanted. She kept it locked up so that Jamie would never be able to take it back. Jamie always regretted buying that shrinking gun the most whenever she was tiny, stuck between her sister’s nasty toes.

 

                As she licked and kissed her sister’s big toe, she realized she was never gonna get out of being her sister’s little foot slave. With another kiss of the toe, a little tear streamed down her cheek, knowing this would be her fate for a long time.