- Text Size +
Story Notes:

It has been along time since I have written and feel like I need to start coming back into the scene. If you are not familiar with my work I will warn you that I like to write cruel, messed up and disturbing stories. So dont complain if you dont have the stomach for this type of stuff or if it goes against your morals and politics or anything of that sort. This is what I find to be entertaining and hope others will like it as well and that is the best I can hope for. That the readers love it and it gets them off.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is chapter 1 of what should be a 2 chapter short story. This chapter doesn't really have anything to do with the main plot, but serves as more of a way to see who Charlotte is and what he is capable of and it is done in a scenaro that takes place before the main part of the story , which will be in chapter 2.

 

 

 

 

Under a flickering park light in the midst of a brooding night was an occupied bench. Two men surrounded what appeared to be a young beautiful girl.  Her head was hanging off of her shoulders as if to avoid looking at the breath and gaze of the obviously drunk men who uncomfortably rubbed their chest and shoulders against her slender body. The girl wanted nothing to do with the two men, but that didn’t stop them from moving beyond her personal space. There was no one around to stop them from taking what they wanted form her.

“She is pretty flat, but she is damn cute!” Said one of the men as he brushed aside the young girl’s dirty blonde hair away from her flushed cheeks.

“God! She smells good. Hey! Are you a Virgin?” The other man said as he gripped the girl’s surprisingly meaty thigh like a beast securing a prey in its claws. “I want to know before I fuck you. It will make me so much harder to know I will be your first time. Then my buddy will go in you right after me. So tell me am I going to be your first?"

The cute girl turned towards the inquisitive man and said “Put your hand deeper and find out.”

The man was flustered to hear the innocent looking girl be so incredibly forward and coarse with such a demand, but he didn’t question why this wholesome looking girl was willing to be fingered by a total stranger. He instead just went for the goods before she changed her mind. His equally horny and drunk friend looked totally envious as he saw the rough hand travel up the girls white skirt.

With every inch the man’s hand traveled he breathed harder and harder. He was at a point where he was panting just to get oxygen in his system and then suddenly the panting ended as his hand reached the crotch that his hands were begging to touch.

“T-The Fuck… What the actual fuck is that?” The perverted man said in shocked as sweat rolled past his beady eyes. “What is that?”

“You have to be a bit more specific. When you mean that are you referring to my balls or my dick?”

The other man laughed hysterically at his friend who looked traumatized by the realization of what he had just done. But quickly afterwards stopped when he realized that this whole time he had been rubbing up against a man. He might not have had touched the nether regions of the pretty boy, but he had made contact that he now wishes he had not made.

“Listen I let you guys have your fun. I just wanted to know how fucked up you two were before I kill you guys… Actually it is more like I was gauging how painfully I should kill you guys, you know? Depending on how you guys would treat me. If I was a hopeless girl I certainly would have been raped by you two. Thinking about it that way, makes me think I should make you suffer and fear a bit.”

“The fuck you talking about!? Kill us!? Bitch I can fucking rip your head off for making me touch your dick like that!”

The cross dresser began to chuckle at the man’s outrage. “You try to sexually harass me and then get mad when I don’t have what you were looking for between my legs? Or just maybe you are mad because mine is bigger than yours. Granted in a second that is going to be far more obvious.”

The men were stunned silent at the brazen behavior of the cross dresser. What was even more baffling to them was that he clearly was out numbered. Despite being a man he still did have the dainty figure of a young woman. They were confident that they could easily beat him in a physical altercation with ease.

The two men without even conversing slowly move towards the blonde. They both knew what they wanted to do and even with no words the pretty boy knew what they wanted to do since their body language spoke for itself. They both knew that they really wanted to hurt the feminine boy, how far they would take things was still in the air, but with both being very angry and very, very drunk it would be no surprise if they crossed the line. Yet unbeknownst to the two stalking men, it would never get that far. They would not even get the chance to put their hands on the boy who they not so long ago tried to harass.

In almost an instant the two men found themselves in unfamiliar territory, though they would soon realize that was only from their perspective. They were still in the park, but now their view of the world was now equal to an insignificant insect.

“So did you little fucks figure it out yet? I even just gave you a clue by calling you guys little so it should be easy to realize what just happened to you.”

The two men looked around in disbelief of what had happened to them. They scanned all around them trying to make sense of their reality.

“What’s wrong? Do you think you guys are in some drunken haze or something? Idiots that is not how Alcohol works. Let me tutor you little pervs about your situation.”

The massive boy was hoping the two bug sized men would show him undivided attention, but they began to scurry in a panic, hoping maybe they could run away from this nightmare. The boy knew this would be the obvious thing for prey to do. In fact this has happened to him on many occasions. It is possible that him always seeing his victims run to no avail as he tried to talk to them to be old hat at this point.

“Idiots! Stop moving around!” The cross-dressing boy ordered before sliding his foot toward the tiny men. They could only stare in terror as the monolithic bulk of rubber rushed towards them. Gravel and dirt grated under the treads releasing a plume of kicked up dirt that blasted the two miniscule men sending them to the floor.

The massive boy chuckled at the sight of seeing mild air pressure generated from his foot slowly gliding was like a tiny storm to the perverted men. The sight of his simple actions being a catastrophic event for his tiny victims never seems to get old. He is completely relishing the sight, but what he loved even more was the slaughter. Yet he could not end it so quickly. That simply wouldn’t be that fun, so he needed to show a great deal of restraint.

He stopped his foot right in front of the two ant sized men before steamrolling them under the treads of his sandal. The sight before the tiny men really put into perspective how small they were. It was one thing to see the shoe from a distance. But up close, just a mere few inches from their bodies was a whole other experience entirely. They were used to being in the city during the work day and would often look up at the massive structures around them; of course they thought nothing of them when it came to their size. They were buildings after all, but what stood before them was something similar in scale, but something that should not be. What they were staring at in awe was just the outsole of a cross dressing boy’s shoe.  Similar to the way a person who has never been to a big city would stare up at the buildings and see how far they go to the clouds, the men did the same in this situation.  They cranked their necks back and let their eyes travel up the massive outsole until it reached an end and what was beyond the already seemingly endless wall was a couple of the boy’s massive, plump toes overhanging from the lip of the open toe footwear.  

Just the slight movements and twitching of his toes sounded like boulders colliding into one another. Each of the boy’s creamy supple toes were a frightening sight to see move. Even his thick glistening yellow pedicure nails looked as if they could roughly cut them in half. It then just hit them that these were just his toes. There is a whole body that dwarfs these already huge frightening toes. His full form would be beyond their perception if he actually decided to stand above them. They were screwed and they knew it. Running from this goliath human being was absolutely pointless no matter how they rationalized how to preserve their life. They could only stare and hope that this is just some sick attempt to teach them a lesson. Maybe a scared straight tactic. But what they didn’t realize was that the boy was not just sadistic, but made a living killing for money. Snuffing out lives would not make him lose even a bit of sleep.

“So are you molesters going to sit and listen like good little boys or am I going to have to end you now?” The two men stood in place, but mostly due to them being too frightened to move their legs even if they wanted to.

“Good! Now what did I want to say… I can hardly remember. Hmm… I guess I didn’t have much to say at all, my bad! But feel free to beg and stuff. It makes everything a lot more fun when you beg. It is something I am not afforded much of in my job. My employers want me to be quick and thorough so I can never enjoy the spectacle, but when it comes to killing as a hobby I can really let loose and enjoy myself. So please beg! Make me feel like you really want to be spared. Try hard to make me feel sorry for you. Just try a bit, don’t make this too boring for me.”

Despite being drunk the men noticed that the giant who towered above them never said anything about actually sparing them if they begged, no. The demand for them to beg was simply just seasoning to enrich the cruel act that the massive boy wanted to perform on them. They knew nothing they said would convince the boy to allow them to see the sun rise in the morning, so why even try to beg they thought? But even though they knew begging would be a pointless endeavor that didn’t stop them from actually trying. They didn’t care if it would be pointless; they just wanted to live no matter what it took.

They screamed all the while blubbering with unsightly crying faces. They even wondered if they could even be heard at such a miniscule size so they even waved their arms around and bowed repeatedly.

“That is right, keep on begging, damn it feels so good to have men cower at my feet and don’t worry I can hear you perfectly. I can even see you perfectly. It is like an added benefit of this shrinking power of mine. It is like it comes with bonuses so that I can take pleasure in what I do no matter how small I make people. But sadly our time is short. You guys are just the appetizers to my real meal. I really should get going and take care of my actual assignment. I need to get paid after all and business comes before pleasure so I need to finish up here and get to work. Though… Now that I think about it, my job comes with a great deal of pleasure so it a win win for me.”

The cruel boy slid his foot back to get a better look at his prey. He licked his lips with an audible slurp. It was not necessary, but a tactic to drill more fear into his victims. As if to show that he is really into the doing what he was about to do. And what he was about to do was something that would be fatal for the two men who looked up at the sexy cross dresser with fear beyond anything they had ever experienced in their lives.

“First I will start with the one unlucky enough to not touch my pretty dick.” The massive boy began to suckle on his index finger. Coating the tip of his finger with a tin veil of sticky sweet saliva. He then bent over until his torso became the very sky for the tiny men below him. He gently lowered his soiled finger. The men screamed bloody murder as they saw the meteor like finger tip come closer and closer to their tiny forms.

The massive finger adjusted perfectly to gently tap one of the men. He easily sucked into the bog of saliva that coated the massive finger tip. He struggled to escape but every bit of resistance he made ensnared more in the warm gummy saliva.

After seeing that the tiny man was completely trapped on his finger tip he slowly lift he finger with the tiny man in tow until it reached his face. The tiny man screamed as he continued to pointlessly struggle to break free from the saliva that held him to the smooth finger tip of his tormentor.

He could see the slight imperfections in the face of the cross dressing boy but despite a mark or two he was still beautiful. His skin for the most part was fair and smooth. His lips wet and glossy pink. His eyes beautiful pools of green and teal surrounded by a flush forest of solid black natural lashes. Despite being afraid he could not help but to notice how sexy his captor was. He couldn’t help but to pin a tent in his pants.

“Ewww! Did you think I could not see your tiny dick get hard? You already know I am a boy and still fell for my looks. You are so pathetic! Even when you know your death is near you still lust for me. Do you want my plump pink lips on your body? Sucking your little dick? Do you still want me even though you know I am just as male as you are? I am sure you are ashamed of yourself for wanting me even now, but don’t worry the shame won’t last long.”

The pretty boy moved his finger towards his mouth. As it got closer he parted his massive lips revealing his cavernous maw. The man screamed as his saw the glistening bumpy pink tongue flail in excitement. He could only scream as he realized that this man was willing to commit cannibalism and seeing how easy it was for him to do such a thing he correctly suspected that this was not his first time part taking in the flesh and bone of fellow humans.

The tip of his tongue slithered out of his mouth and quickly lapped up the occupied finger tip. The tiny man was assaulted by the wall of pink and carried off of the finger tip that held him tightly and he was now a prisoner of the massive boys tongue.

His heart raced hurting his chest with every beat. “I am going to die. He is going to eat me.” Was all that ran though his mind and in his defense what else could he possibly think? He was on the tip of the slimy tongue of a boy who clearly had no problem with shrinking and killing people. All he could think was that he wished he never acted like such a creep. He wish he just went home after work instead of drinking and thinking he could take advantage of a lone girl in a park.

The massive tongue receded until it stopped right on his front teeth. The tiny man was confused why stop here? Why not go all the way in his mouth and be swallowed? He then looked up and realized what was about to happen. The massive front teeth hung above him like a glistening white guillotine. Before he could even run through his mind how terrifying this situation was the teeth dropped. His stomach burst and ripped until his torso was separated from his hips.

The man could not even scream in pain as blood projected from his mouth. His body was still roughly alive and twitching in place behind the tooth that amputated his legs from his body. The tooth began to separate from the tongue and he watched as his mangled legs hung from the rough edges of the beautiful boy’s squared fang. Eventually the remains of his body sloped off and splat right on the tip of the giant’s tongue.

His squirming was painful. His body convulsing in ways that snapped his bones with every violent twitch flail from his dying body. He wanted it all to end and luckily it was soon to come. The tongue crept back into the mouth and sat in place for a while. It was the calm before the storm. Then the tongue came to life sloshing around the two halves of the brutalized man. He couldn’t even feel his body crash from the roof of the massive mouth back into the aggressive tongue. Which was to his benefit since it would have been beyond painful to have fallen from such a height.

The tiny many just wanted nothing more than to die before suffering even further. Luckily mercy was coming his way. His body was being bombarded by wave saliva. His tiny halves being pushed over the buds of the tongue until he was sent down the esophagus along with a glob of saliva.

His world as getting darker as he traveled down the pipes of the titanic boy. He feared that he would drop into burning acid, extending his pain and suffering, but he would not have to worry because he suddenly passed away on his journey to being broken down protein and waste.

“And just like that, your little friend will eventually be shit in my toilet in a few hours. But don’t worry I won’t do the same to you. I want to feel you die. I want the sensation of your tiny body bursting against my flesh. So be grateful since you might not have to suffer like your friend and will die a quicker death. Though it is not like you deserve a quick death or anything, but I just want a new flavor from this kill.”

The cross dressing boy bit down on his lip as he pondered all the ways he could kill this tiny man, but before he could totally set his mind on a particular method he began to slip his slender foot from the limited confines of his open toe shoe. He began to flex his toes freed toes. While this was just a standard reflex the tiny man saw it as a sign of intimidation and it was working. He could only stare at the massive digits as they loosen up and prepare to take his life.

He panted and wheezed realizing that he would soon end up like his friend, dead. It just hit him at that moment that the man he had a drink with not more than two hours ago was no more, just digested material sitting in the stomach of the massive boy who looked down at him as if he was nothing more than a pest to be crushed without a thought.

“I don’t deserve this!” The man screamed with all he had left in him. It was his last attempt to maybe change the mind of the cruel titan.

“Those are the same words I would have said if I was just a helpless girl. The words I would have screamed at you while you and your shitty friend have your way with me. I don’t care if you are drunk, you and your friend are pathetic bastards that thought it would be a good idea to target a young girl in the park and have your way with them. It is just too bad for you that you fucked with the wrong guy.”

The massive foot sprung to life and began to loom over the tiny man. The dark sky was being replaced by the slightly clammy pink flesh of the toes and wrinkly soles of the massive boy. The shrunken man wanted to run but his body was stunned in place, fear had taken over. He could feel nothing, not even the urine running down to his cheap unlaced shoes.

“Oh Yes! I never get tired of smushing people under my feet. Pulping their tiny bodies under my meaty toes or flattening them under the tough surface of the ball of my foot or my heel. I even love when there is a ton of tiny men and woman burst in unison beneath my soles. The thought alone makes me so fucking hard. But maybe I should hold off? I will be using my sexy feet to kill a ton of people very soon when I get to my next job… But I am so horny! What is little ol me suppose to do now? Do you have any ideas you little perv?”

The shrunken man couldn’t even fathom what was going on in the head of the giant boy. His mind was in shambles on the brink of total mental collapse. At this point he would rather die than mentally suffer any further.

“I am going to put you in the very place you wanted to touch earlier.” The boy once again sucked on is finger tip to lightly coat it in an adhesive layer of saliva. Then with a twisted grin painted across his face he began to reach down toward the tiny man who was still frozen in place from fear. Yet he knew even if he could muster what was needed to flee from the massive finger tip it would still capture him like it did his friend just a little over a minute ago.

The massive cross dresser was delicate with his actions. He had pretty much mastered sticking people to his fingers, but it took much practice. There were many occasions when he had instantly killed tiny people on contact. He took great care in how he managed to kill his victims; he was a pro after all. With a delicate touch the tiny man was plastered onto the clear wet film and gently lifted from the ground.

“Now I got you! I am glad you didn’t die because I want to feel your tiny body on me. In particular I want to feel you squirm on my cock, or maybe my smooth hairless balls. Yeah I will put you there.”

With his free hand he pulled back his skirt and panties revealing his crotch to the tiny man. “Down you go~” The boy sang as he lowered his finger down into his nether regions. The tiny man could feel the intense heat radiating from the massive crotch area that had been tightly been confined to panties all day. He could also smell a heavy musk. But to his dismay it was not a horrible smell, in fact it was not an offensive smell at all. He was ashamed to actually enjoy it to a degree, but he had no idea why it was so alluring.

But the smell and heat were nothing compared to what waited for him below. A creamy, smooth pair of balls settled below an erecting circumcised tower of similar complexion minus the flaring pink head on top of the massive monument of manhood. He was nothing but an ant compared to the monster that the feminine looking boy was packing.

Without any warning the finger began to bend until the tip pressed against the not fully hard cock. The man spat blood as his insides were damaged from the collision. He began to scream in pain of being pinned and pressed into the massive shaft. He the felt the finger gently rubbing up and down teasing his still growing member.

The massive boy began to moan like a bitch in heat. His eyes rolling to the back of his head and bits of drool escaping past his lips. He then began to move the finger right beneath were the pink of head of his cock began and the milky white shaft ended. It was a sensitive spot that made his whole body shiver in ecstasy. He didn’t even care if he was in a park and could be seen by a night jogger. If anything he would shrink them as well and add them to the mix.

His shaft began to split wider and slowly gush bubbly streams of pre-cum that drizzled down flaring pink dome. “Oh Fuck! It has been a while since I had a tiny person on my dick. “I forgot how good this feels. I really need to do this more often.”

The tiny man could feel the heavy wave of seed drench his body. He screamed since the pressure of the falling pre-cum hurt every bone of his body, this served to be a mistake and more than a mouth full of the clear mass entered his mouth. He began to cough up the sticky liquid which was infused with blood from his internal bleeding. But the cum was too viscous and was still stuck in his mouth. It didn’t matter how much he spat up he could not cough up hard enough to get all of it out. Breathing was hard enough due to his injury, but breathing out of his mouth was almost impossible now due to his throat being sealed off by the massive boy’s seed.

More pressure was put on the man as he felt his body compact between the finger tip and glands of the massive boy’s skyscraper like member. The finger then began to travel up even further. The glands becoming softer as his body traveled more towards the base of the head. He was relieved that he didn’t feel as much pain, but that wasn’t just due to the soft head of the massive cross dresser’s cock, but because the bottom half of the tiny man’s body was completely crushed on the ride up the head. His body was in total shock and he didn’t even realize that the pressure of the finger scraped his legs into mutilated stands as it glided up to its current position.

“Look at that. In Half Just like your friend was when I chomped him in two. Well you won’t last long so I guess I will finish you off.”

He moved his finger until the tip met the slit of his wet cock. He then pressed down, pushing the tiny man into slit. The sensation of the act was met with actual ejaculation. The tiny man was blasted into a heap of pink meat and gunk from the torrent of white seed. He wanted to shove the tiny man into his slit and forcing him to be devoured by his cock, but he was way too excited. He couldn’t hold back is warm seed from rushing out of him. He was disappointed that he couldn’t do what he had planned due to his body having a different plan, but he still felt great in the moment.

“That was so fucking good! I want to kill more tiny people with my dick and do it with way more people. Like a whole train full of people or a ship, maybe a whole small town will do.” As he contemplated the details the fantasies he wished to part take in his phone began to ring. He took in a deep breath and regained his composure. He didn’t want to sound hot and bothered over the phone. His free hand reached into his purse and he didn’t even need to check who was calling since this particular phone only gets calls from his agency. He then answered the phone.

‘Charlotte here! What can I do for you boss?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

It has been along time since I have written and really hop you guys enjoyed this. I know the fanbase for big male stuff is minscule compared to giantess stuff, but I hope for those that like giant male and the more cruel side of the fetish like this story.