- Text Size +

No hard feelings

 

Several weeks had passed since I had been adopted by Jennifer. I seldom wor clothes any more, what was there to hide at this point, Jen already knew my puny body like the palm of her hand. In any case, toga has never been my style.

I had had enough time to recover from the initial shock of finding myself a mere two inches tall and I was beginning to fill basically like a tiny bum. Jen would wake up every morning and we would have some breakfast, she would leave water and food for me in her bedside table where I lived in a she box mansion and then she would leave for work. All day I would watch TV and jump (I literally did jump on the remote control’s buttons) from channel to channel. She also left her laptop on which I used to surf the web by ‘skating’ around and jumping on the mouse pad; a good work out by the way.

Everyday I would see Jen on the noon news of her channel, she looked o serious and beautiful when she was on camera. Occasionally the news of my disappearance would come up. Apparently it was part of a series of disappearances that had happened abut the same time as mine under mysterious conditions. So far there were no news of the missing people were known. I wondered if they were all going through something similar to me.

So far I had decided to remain silent about my condition. I did not have any close relatives who would worry about me so I saw no harm in staying out of the radar until I knew more about my condition.

When Jen would come home I would eagerly greet her like a little pet. She would usually take a plate of food, lie in bed and set it on her belly to have dinner as she watched TV. I would usually sit on her plate and she would let me pick my tiny morsels out of her meal. She would tell me of her day and I would tell her about stuff I dad seen on the net or TV and that was about it.

Jen was always really nice and had learned to be gentle when handling me and picking me around. Unfortunately for me my nights were not as exiting as that one time she had let me explore her mouth and toyed with me in her food. I had started to become bored.

One evening she stormed into the apartment like a hurricane. She had had a bad day at work. She shook her shoes off and ungracefully  tossed her purse on the bed, a little too close to where I sat.

“Rough day honey?” teased, trying to cheer her up.

She then proceeded to explode with a stream of complaints about her sexist boss, and some idiot who wanted to take over her news spot. I tried talking with her but it was more of one way conversation of me listening to her crappy day.

She then went straight for an hour long bath. Afterwards she lied down in bed as usual and turned on the TV with no mood for chit chat.  Myself, I had watched enough TV all day and was eager to talk with another human being so I figured maybe later she would be more talkative. To my dismay she simply fell asleep after dinner, plate, me and all on her belly and I was left on my own again.

I sat there for a while, feeling the slow rise and fall of her breathing and wondering if I should remove myself from on top of her before she rolled over and crushed me under her weight. However, the view from my spot made some more interesting ideas creep into my mind (I am a guy after all!). The sight those giant sleeping breasts, covered only by that sexy, half torn tank top she loved to wear at home woke up that explorer that lies within all of us men.

Her top was very short and I could see bits of the bottom of her right breast rhythmically showing into view as she inhaled and hiding back again when she inhaled. I stood up and crept down form my plate as softly as I could to avoid waking the dark-skinned slumbering mountain. I placed my feet on the warm skin of her bare belly and started walking towards the tantalizing breast. Beneath me I could feel the low gurgles of digestion as her stomach slowly digested the tons of food she had just eaten.

Her breath was slow and regular, which gave me confidence she was well asleep. As I approached her breast I realized the danger sneaking around over a giant sleeping girl. She could roll over, or swat me like a fly if I startled her which would end my minuscule existence. Who cared! This was way better than watching another sitcom on TV!

I finally reached the underside of her heaving breast and I placed my hand on it. It was cooler than the skin on her belly, firm yet with a watery bounciness to it that gave me an instant hard on. Oh yeah,  I definitely wanted more!

I Got on all fours and started crawling under her top. I noticed a slight film of sweat right in the crease where her breast met her torso, and the womanly smell of her skin invaded me. I crept on until I was between her breasts. Here the pull the two hills made the top tense creating a space between her chest and the top that was tall enough for me to stand up.

Beneath my feet the sounds of her digestion had been replaces by the low, throbbing of her heart. My own heart, as tiny as it was beat faster and faster in the half light under her top.

I decided to continue my exploration by trying to reach her right nipple. Since I had know Jen, I had always fantasized about sucking on her juicy dark nipples. Now I could do so at will, if only I could manage to reach them. Pulled in by a n irrecistable curipusit I approached the warm, soft skin and began to try to crawl towards it. As I advanced the climb got to the point where her boob met the top, no problem I slithered underneath it and advanced towards where I though my destination was. At this point the tension of the top forced me to drag my naked body pressed completely against her warm skin. The friction made me even more exited as I slowly moved forward.

At one point I felt a stirring of the mountain beneath me. Jennifer moved and I felt the ripples of vibration move under my skin. I stood still until I felt her breathing resume its slow rhythm again.

After a few more minutes of this slow, extremely pleasurable dragging under her top, my hands felt a change in the texture of her skin. The soft but firm skin of her breast gave way to the more yielding, dark brown skin of her aureola. I stopped for a while and admired my find.

It was beautiful, the aureola was a nice tanned brown, just as I had immagined. That is to expect since the natural tone of her skin is naturally a light chocolaty tone. Judging by the curvature of the small portion I could see, I estimated it must be at least two inches in diameter, which would make them more than my body’s length. I could not see the nipple at this point but thought about the risk of crawling onto this more sensitive area. Jen would certainly be upset if she found me nosing around her private parts and I didn’t want to think of the awkwardness of that situation.

But hell! I might as well! So far she had not noticed me, she seemed so fast asleep I doubted something  my size could disturb her. I extended my arm as far as I could reaching out to see I I found my goal, but felt nothing. I slowly pushed myself further on trying to avoid any stimulation that might awaken her,

In spite all my efforts in stealth, the supple skin beneath me started changing. Hardening, contracting, small wrinkes appeared as her nipple gradually hardened. Her breathing also changed, becoming more slightly more irregular and deep.

By then I was covered in sweat. The pressing of her top on my an the warmness of her skin had me had a suffocating effect on me, but the excitement of this expedition was too much.

As the aureola beneath me contracted I was drawn to the center where a gorgeous hardened nipple greeted me. It was easily big enough for me to have sat on it like a stool if I was no being held down by her top. Driven no more by the lower part of my brain y forgot my stealth and scrambled towards it, dragging my naked body across the soft wrinkles of where aureolea. This was ecstasy!

As I reached the glorious nipple and began fondling and tasting her to my heart’s delight. I felt more blood rush to it as it swelled and grew before my eyes.

Then, a stirring, a moan, and a sharp change in her breathing. I froze and waited for the disturbance to pass. Then, to my horror, I felt the probing of a massive finger outside the top compressing me into the fragrant skin of the breast. Instinctively  I flinched. Feeling my movement, the finger froze an instant. Then it probed some more, as if making out the shape of my head, torso and legs.

Then the pressure of the top receded as Jennifer lifted it to inspect what was going on. To my horror I met the angry look of those beautiful black eyes as she peered down her top. She was not a happy camper.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Her voice boomed, “you little creep! I can’t believe you would do this to me! Is this how you repay me for taking care of you, feeding you, giving you shelter and generally treating you as a normal human being instead of the little bug you are? You just come in and invade my privacy, sneaking around under my top when I’m asleep!”

I had never seen her this mad and I could not think of anything to say. Anyhow, I was not given a chance. The top descended on me once more and I lost sight of her face. There were sudden movements as she handled me with her fingers back to the center of her chest.

“You wanted tits, buddy? You’re getting them!” her voice boomed. I was then suddenly compressed as the massive mounds as her breasts pressed together and trapped me between them. I could not see what was going on outside the top but I figured she was using her hands to push them together and smother me between them. I struggled to no avail pushing at the walls of flesh around me.

There was a change in gravity then, she was standing. I could feel the thunder of her footsteps causing the walls around me to bounce around, but still I could not manage to move an inch.

She stopped moving and all of a sudden there was light as the her top came off. She was standing in front of the bathroom mirror, holding both of her breasts together with one arm as the other tossed the top away.

“There you go! you wanted to see my tits? Take a good look at them you little pervert! That’s them right there see?  And that little worm wriggling between them is you!”

I was facing forward, my back against her breastbone. Above me I could only see her neck and the bottom of her jaw, but in front of me I could see her full torso in the mirror, her two beautiful breasts compressed by her arms. They were indeed a sight to behold. Easily a 34 D, they were firm and rounded. She had a very marked tan-line and her dark skin contrasted sharply with the lighter skin close to the tips. An indeed, there in her cleavage was a tiny little figure, struggling helplessly to free itself from between the two mounds.

I tried to utter an explanation but before I managed to say anything she pressed her breasts even more and I was submerged in her cleavage, smothered into her suffocating skin. I could feel her manipulating hr breasts to methodically rub them together me in between them. After a few seconds of this torture I re-emerged gasping for breath and managed to free my arms.

“I am sorry Jen! Please let me go I promise I won’t do it again!” I screamed as I banged my arms uselessly against her breasts.

She giggled, I cold not see her face from my position, but in the mirror I saw she was looking intently at me, grinning and biting her lower lip with perverse enjoyment.

“Oh no, buddy” she said, her tone a still angry but with a new playfulness about it, “you’re not getting away so easily! I want to feel you squirm a bit more to make sure you learn to respect me.”

Her hands started exerting a slow pressure on  the sides of her breasts and in the mirror I saw my self being slowly swallowed by her bosom once more. I struggled, my arms were mangled in awkward positions and the pressure on my rib cage was enormous making it impossible to breath. For an instant I saw her face high above me smiling as she got her revenge. Then I was completely swallowed up in her cleavage.

This time she held me down longer, every time I tried to climb out I could hear her muffled giggling “That’s it little bug, I like it when you squirm!”

There was movement again, her steps thudded beneath me but I could seen nothing. I was starting to pass out. The panic of suffocating was at the same time accompanied by a strange sense of satisfaction. The warmth of her skin, the vibrations of her breasts, and the low pounding of her heart deep in her chest made me think at least this was not a bad place to die! Odd are the things dying men think of!

Then there was light again as I plummeted into the softness of a pillow. I landed and lay there gasping for air a few seconds.

“You ok?” I heard her say after an instant.

I looked up only to see her face hovering above me a bit too close to make anything out but her nose and eyes. I was startled and tried to move away from her, but I could only manage to crawl a few meters.

Her face retreated with a serene smile and I analyzed my new situation. She had plopped me from her cleavage onto her pillow and was on her hands and knees hovering over me.

“There buddy, don’t worry I was just messing with you! I wasn’t going to hurt you! Although you have to learn to respect a lady’s privacy.” There was still a hint of anger in her voice, but perhaps the sight of me gasping for air seemed to have softened her.

She moved her body over me so now her chest was just over me. Her breasts now dangled above me, gently swinging from her chest as she moved. Her nipples were hard as rocks, I couldn’t believe she was actually getting aroused by all this.

“Here, take a good look” She said as I turned to see her upside down face looking at me beneath her body. I obediently looked up gazing at the massive lumps of flesh that hovered high above me. I could see every crease, pore, and a few tiny birthmarks that decorated her skin.

She slowly started lowering her chest on me, and I panicked for an instant. However her voice, all trace of anger gone, talked to me in soothing tones.

“Don’t worry little man, I think I’ve roughed you up enough for today. I just figured now that you’ve acquainted yourself with my boobies we might as well have some fun…”

I stood there as she lowered herself even further over me. Her two dangling breasts slowly surrounding me until her nipples were just above the pillow.

“They must be huge you at your size, poor thing you must have been terrified! It would have been so easy to just crush you, but I wouldn’t do that! ” she said, as she swung her chest gently from left to right making her tits swing playfully with me in between.

The two monster breasts that had just nearly smothered me a while ago had now transformed into friendly upside-down hills that invited me to play with them.

Carefully I touched one of them and, feeling its massive weight shift as Jen made it balance back and forth. Suddenly she made a slight turn of her torso, which translated to me as a momentous blow from an enormous punching bag. The blow sent me stumbling and my back landed against her other dangling breast where I bounced and landed with my face against the sheets. Jen laughed as she raised herself a bit giving me another view of her immense chest.

Then she started lowering her body again, this time aiming at me with her right breast. I stood there until I was face to face with her gorgeous brown nipple.

“Come on you can touch it, you have my permission now” she cooed in a condescending tone.

Obediently I reached more out of fear of disobeying her than for my own pleasure.

“There you go” she said giggling and allowing me to hold the on the brown nipple more than twice the size of my head.

“You know, I actually enjoy feeling our little hands on me.” She said, “Its just you have to ask my permission first. Got it?”

“Sure, Jen” I said looking at her with a half smile, “I believe I’ve learned my lesson”

“I am sorry if I scared you, I am a bit short tempered sometimes and I had had a rough day you know, but please don’t piss me off like that again.” She said, “I wouldn’t want to accidentally hurt you”.

I nodded as she descended her breast even further softly pinning me down, her nipple on my belly and groin. She slowly let some of her weight fall on me giving me a warm soft pressure. I though about the amazing control she had over her colossal body. This same breast which moments ago could have easily snuffed the life out of me was now gently massaging my tiny body as if it did not weight several tons. She could crush me in an instant if she wanted to, yet she chose to toy gently with me making me feel completely in her power.

She then started gently making circles over my body with her breast and pressed me even further covering me momentarily with her whole aureola, yet allowing me enough room to breathe.

“You like that don’t you?” she said as I lay beneath her weight, an erection hardening in my groin just at the thought of my precarious situation.

In short seconds I let my tiny drops of sperm spurt into her soft flesh. Smiling Jennifer lifted herself over me and stood back on her knees in on the bed towering over me as I laid there over flooded by the assault of emotions I had just gone through.

She smiled and inspected her breast noticing the tiny drops I had left on her. She whipped them of with a finger and then laid down on her side besides me.

“Well now, I think we both have had enough fun for tonight.” She said stroking me gently with her index, “just promise me you won’t sneak around on me any more”          

She pinned me for an instant to the mattress with just enough strength to remind me she was definitely in charge.

“I promise” I said trying to unpin myself even if I knew it was useless.

“Good! No hard feelings then!” She stated as she gently lifted me and placed me in my shoe box home for the night.

“No hard feelings…” I repeated lay down in my box.

 

            “You know” she said when she had turned the lights out, “I am really sorry I  blew up on you tonight, but I didn’t really hurt you did I?”

             “I’m Ok” I said “just a bit shaken up. I do admit I though I was going to die when you were smothering me between your tits. Please promise you won’t do that again.”

            He ignore my request and said “Sorry about that, I guess I got a bit carried away… But you know you asked for it! I have to admit though, I did like feeling you squirm between my tits…begging for mercy! I wish it were so simple to handle other men like that, I have a long list of guys who deserve it… But I guess I will have to make do with you!” She laughed

“I guess I will have to make do” I said back. As she slept, I seriously began to reconsider my decision to stay with Jennifer any longer.

 

To be continued…