- Text Size +

 

“Help me!” The note read.

M’s eyes widened, Nat really was trapped in there, but what could he possibly do to help? Nonetheless, he crawled under the door to the mysterious room…however, Nat was nowhere to be seen.

“N-Nat…?” M said, speaking so low it’s likely a giantess couldn’t hear him even if she was standing right in front of him.

Predictably, there was no response. But as M took a closer look around the room, he noticed faint, green lights scattered everywhere on shelves and tables. He was started to become creeped out and took several steps backward before tripping onto one of the bottom shelves. When M looked up, he saw one of the green lights up close, sending a shiver down his spine so bone-chilling it even rivaled how he felt when he heard giantess footsteps in the wild.

“W-WHAT?!” He shouted fearfully, standing up to get a closer look.

It was a lit tank filled with a green liquid preservant…and a naked human body. She didn’t look damaged at all, in fact, she looked like she was simply sleeping. The word “Armpits” was written on her chest.

M then turned towards the next tank in the row and it contained a dead human with the word “Butt” written on his chest. Further down the line, there was a human with the word “Pussy” written on his chest. Then, a human with the word “Feet” written on her chest. One was just a skeleton in a tank without liquid, with the word “Vore” written on a sign hung around its neck.

It’s a little difficult to focus on seemingly random words when you’ve just discovered a decorative graveyard, but it didn’t take long for M to figure out what they meant.

“Nat…those tinies didn’t run away…you murdered them with kink activities.” M gulped.

“I think you mean KILLED!” Nat’s voice came from behind. “Last I checked, murder means you killed someone illegally, and you little shrimps have no rights as far as our kind’s concerned.”

M then turned around to see Nat step out of a closet, look down at him, and giggle. He simply froze.

“I still remember the day one of my tinies accidentally found this place. The horror in his face was so satisfying that I made it my mission to make sure every future tiny I got would stumble in here of their own free will.” She laughed, tossing the pencil she used to write the note aside.

M could tell it pleased Nat to watch him cower and hyperventilate before her.

“This isn’t happening…THIS ISN’T HAPPENING!” He shouted.

“Oh, but it is.” Nat giggled. “You should be embarrassed that you thought a little snack/toy like you could have a happy ending when there are giantess pleasures to fulfill.”

“NAT, PLEASE! I TRUSTED YOU!” M screamed.

“People can never think rationally when they’re emotional, can they?” Nat chuckled sarcastically. “Let me ask you, if I caved to begging, don’t you think I would’ve given up this collection long ago when one of the hundreds before you did the same thing?”

“I’LL DO ANYTHING, NAT! ANYTHING!” M screamed, tears leaking from his eyes. “PLEASE, I DON’T WANNA DIE!”

Nat smiled with delight and bent down, causing M to hide behind one of the preservation tanks as if it would do any good.

“Oh, come on, don’t be like that.” She cooed, reaching behind the tank, and yanking him up to her face. “I’ll grant you one wish before you die. But in exchange, you have to willingly walk up to my feet when it comes time to add you to my collection.”

Nat then took out a giant sharpie and wrote “Feet” on M’s chest. He suddenly imagined himself in one of the tanks and started screaming. Nat put her finger on his mouth to muffle it.

“Any type of food you’d like to eat? Any type of sex activity you’d like from me? Any stupid stunt you’d like to cross off your bucket list?” Nat cooed sadistically.

M tried to keep screaming despite the finger. Nat smiled broadly.

“You cutie, no one could hear you either way.” She laughed.

M struggled some more, then slowly switched to simply sobbing. Nat removed her finger.

“Well, have you thought of a wish?” She asked, still smiling.

M paused.

“Y-yeah, I’ve got a wish.” He sniffled. “Please at least tell me why you’re doing this.”

Nat was slightly taken aback; she clearly did not expect this wish. Her smile faded and she took M back to her bed.

“Just know that if you don’t hold up your end of the bargain by willfully stepping towards my feet afterwards, I will break every pathetic little bone in your body AND THEN suffocate you between my feet, got it?” She hissed.

M paused, fearful tears still running down his face, but nodded momentarily. Nat got comfortable and placed him between her boobs.

“If it upsets you that you’re about to be done in by a Goddess, then I want you to even try to imagine what it must feel like to be done in by a piece of fucking toilet paper.” She seethed, clenching her fist.

M recoiled. Nat forced herself to calm down.

“I used to be in a very tight relationship with a fellow giantess and the love of my life, Diana. Neither of us were tiny-killers, but that didn’t mean we exactly cared for you guys either. However, one day, this little runt named Seth showed up at our doorstep and begged us to take him under our care. We were about to shut the door when we got a good laugh out of just how pathetic he was, so we agreed that he could eat the crumbs left on our plates in exchange for being an ass wipe for us both.” Nat began.

“It was kind of cool at first, not having to worry about toilet paper anymore. Sometimes, Seth complained he wasn’t getting enough food, but after we threatened to kick him out, he quickly learned to keep his mouth shut…but then EVERYTHING changed.”

Nat suddenly got so angry she punched the wall but calmed down just in time to not go berserk.

“Diana, the sweet love of my life, started actually caring for that piece of toilet paper. I first realized something was wrong when she started purposely leaving large bits of food on her plate for him to eat, then it wasn’t long before I noticed her using normal giantess toilet paper again, then just a few weeks later, she asked me if I’D be willing to stop using him as toilet paper too.” She continued. “Little by little, I watched as she made friends with Seth, all while giving me resentful glares every time I snatched him up to take to the toilet…until finally, I caught them having sex in our bed.”

Nat’s anger was briefly replaced with light sobbing, but she forced herself to stop.

“How could someone I wanted to spend an eternity with choose a fucking piece of toilet paper, who I used to wipe my nasty asshole with and fart on, over me?” She squeaked. “THEN, WHEN I TRIED TO SQUISH SETH SO MY DARLING COULD COME BACK TO REALITY, SHE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME AND TOLD ME TO LEAVE HER HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK!”

“…N-Nat…” M squeaked, placing his hand on her hers.

“That’s why I started my new collection! If that little ass wipe, Seth, thought he was better than a Goddess because he stole her love life, then I hope he knows someday that HUNDREDS of his kind have suffered an even worse fate as my revenge! Not only do I cruelly rip what you thought was love out from under you, but I kill you afterwards! And suffocate you to death using whichever one of my body parts you hate the most at that! …Well, if possible.” She barked.

“Nat, you’re better than this, please.” M begged.

“Begging didn’t help me with Diana, and it won’t help you with me!” She yelled.

“This won’t make you feel better, Nat. Only love can do that.” M pleaded.

Nat burst out laughing.

“Do you really think YOU can replace Diana, a mere tiny?” She mocked.

M froze, then recoiled in shame. Nat snatched him, sat up, and placed him near her feet.

“Now, I suggest you hold up your end of the bargain and quietly walk to your death…if you don’t want this to hurt a million times worse, that is.” She laughed.

The putrid stench of Nat’s feet already made M struggle not to gag. Nonetheless, he forced himself to walk towards them. Nat smiled triumphantly, but then was taken aback when he sweetly hugged one of her feet.

“I-I love you, Nat.” He sniffled. “Even if you kill me now, I want you to always remember that.”

Nat remained frozen for a moment, then just smiled again.

“How stupid do you think I am?” She giggled. “You just don’t want to die.”

M’s eyes widened, then before he knew it, he was pressed firmly between Nat’s dirty, sweaty, rancid feet. His wind was knocked out, and while he could still breathe, it wasn’t nearly enough to get a sufficient oxygen supply. And even the meager air he could breathe had the vomit-inducing stench of Nat’s feet. She was clearly going to make the suffocation long and painful.

Even if it was a waste of his pitiful oxygen supply, M used his last moments to reflect on his life. He may not have remembered many details, but he could at least remember just how horrible it was. The uncomfortable living conditions, the constant fear, the missing loved ones, they were all taken away without consequence by these cruel giant women and girls. And even when he felt like he finally found happiness, a giantess was going to take that away from him too.

M wondered if there was an afterlife, and if he would ever see his family again. No, even if there was an afterlife, any God cruel enough to create this world would certainly not have a paradise waiting on the other side. At this point, the MOST he could hope for was a true death. The splashes of vomit erupting from his throat as his dying body forced him to breathe Nat’s foot stench only solidified that thought.

Finally, M just shut his eyes, eagerly awaiting the moment when he would lose consciousness, when suddenly, Nat released him, and his lungs were allowed to rapidly return life to his body. He looked over and saw her crying into her hands.

“Oh, M…I just can’t do it! No one was ever as sweet to me as you!” She sobbed.

M couldn’t believe what he was seeing, but just as he was about to hug Nat and cry tears of joy, her feet were back on him.

“SIKE!” She laughed cruelly.

And so, the death was even longer and more painful than M imagined. Nat kept releasing him when he was just seconds away from losing consciousness to refill his lungs. M didn’t want to breathe, but his body forced him to, only for Nat to start the process all over again. She kept this up for hours, making M wonder if he might die of dehydration from all the vomiting before she even got bored enough to finally let him suffocate.

And when Nat finally did let him suffocate, M didn’t even have a chance to feel grateful.

*

The next morning, M was added to Nat’s collection of dead tinies. He was now just another generic, naked corpse floating in a preservant liquid, soon to be forgotten completely among her countless similar experiences. Meanwhile, Nat was admiring her vast collection, using a tank with a man who had “Pussy” written on his chest as a dildo. She felt as though she could stare at her trophies all day, but she couldn’t, for she had a date that day, and she’d hate to be late.

After a few orgasms, Nat wiped off her dildo and put it back on display. She then pulled up her pants and panties before heading for the door. As expected, a giant box of chocolates was lying at the doorstep. Nat took it inside, brought it to her bedroom, laid on her bed, and opened the lid. Inside, there were assorted giant chocolates…along with a tiny woman in one of the slots.

“Aww, I still think it’s so cute how they ship tinies who want blind dates with giantesses in boxes of chocolates.” Nat giggled, popping a chocolate in her mouth.

The tiny blushed and turned away.

“Not everyday I get another girl. This should be fun.” Nat cooed, popping another chocolate in her mouth.

“…Vore me please.” The tiny requested shyly.

“…And shit you out?” Nat teased.

The tiny blushed harder but nodded.

“Out my fucking asshole?” Nat continued, picking the tiny up, pulling down her pants and panties, and hovering her near her butt.

“Y-yes.” The tiny squeaked.

“Along with a steaming pile of shit?” Nat giggled, shoving her up her ass.

“YES! BUT DON’T KEEP ME WAITING ANY LONGER! I’LL DO ANYTHING!” The tiny screamed.

“Likes butts…Ugh, these ultra-perverted ones are always a pain. It’s so hard to find something they don’t like.” Nat sighed.

The tiny then started futilely trying to break from Nat’s grip so she could access her pussy for stimulation when Nat brought her back up to her face.

“Alright, if you can resist laying a finger on your womanhood while you watch me finish every last chocolate, I’ll vore you right up.” Nat giggled, gently undressing the tiny and making sure she had control of her arms.

“Y-yes, my Goddess! A-anything for you!” The tiny gasped, her hands twitching as she visibly struggled to stay away from her private parts.

“You know, even most boys aren’t this sudden.” Nat teased.

“I KNOW! I’M A FUCKING CREEP! BUT PLEASE KEEP AS A PLAYTHING FOREVER ANYWAY, OKAY?!” The tiny pleaded.

Nat shooshed her sweetly.

“Not a plaything…a cute new girlfriend.” She giggled.

 

The End

Chapter End Notes: