- Text Size +

 

<--SCAT WARNING-->

 

Nat pooped M out the next day during her morning dump. He was starting to understand why tinies would apparently want to leave her house because of how much her shit stunk, but he would still never even think of doing it himself. Especially now that he and Nat were sex buddies…maybe even in love.

Nat noticed M struggling not to gag in her dirty toilet bowl and smiled as if she playfully enjoyed his discomfort.

“So, did you learn anything about the human digestive tract in there?” She giggled.

“Why couldn’t you have just thrown me up like last time?” M said.

Nat grinned and adjusted her position on the toilet so her next turd would fall directly on top of M.

“Vomiting hurts, but taking a dump is SATISFYING!” She giggled.

M resurfaced, coughing for air, which only made his coughing worse as it smelled so rancid.

“Nat, I thought you weren’t ever going to hurt me.” He said meekly.

Nat entered a pee stream before responding, which splashed right on M’s head.

“Well, I thought you would never violate me in my sleep.” She said with a slight smile.

“B-but you enjoyed it.” M squeaked, swimming away from the stream and shaking the urine off his head.

Nat simply adjusted herself so her peeing pussy would always be above him.

“I did. But what if I didn’t? You still got sexual with me without my permission.” She said.

“You were always begging me for sex!” M protested before accidentally getting pee in his mouth.

“Oh, little bite-sized pervert, just because I wanted sex sometimes didn’t necessarily mean I wanted it all the time.” Nat giggled, her pee stream stopping.

M paused, then hung his head.

“I’m sorry, Nat.” He apologized genuinely.

“Aw, you already apologized. That means I have to forgive you before I even got to wash you off and use you as toilet paper.” Nat laughed. “Oh, and I officially give you permission to fuck me anytime you want, so no need to worry about this again.”

Suddenly, M jolted as if he had a horrible realization. Nat noticed and a look of concern washed over her face.

“I-I’m sorry, alright? I shouldn’t have been using the bathroom on you, but remember, I’m gross.” She sighed empathetically.

“N-no, i-it’s not you.” M sniffled.

Nat frowned, then finished up her bathroom break, fished M out, and washed him off in her sink before taking him to her bed to talk again.

“M, I was just messing with you! I don’t hold what happened last night against you or anything!” Nat assured.

M then buried his face in his hands and started crying. Nat was taken aback.

“You…really feel that bad?” She asked.

“No, Nat! Of course I understand you forgave me! This isn’t about that!” M shouted. “…I just got one of my memories back when you mentioned using me as toilet paper…and it’s a horrible one…”

Nat gasped and hugged M sweetly.

“Oh, M, did you used to be a toilet paper slave?” She asked.

“No.” M sighed. “But my sister probably still is.”

*

Back when M was living outside of giantess care, he and his little sister were running from the ruins of their home village after it had just been destroyed by a wandering giantess.

“Why?! Why did she have to ruin our lives for no reason?!” The sister shouted.

“I…I don’t know.” M sighed. “But don’t worry, I won’t ever let anything happen to you-“

However, just as M finished, they both accidentally ran into the foot and a squatting giantess who was having in afternoon dump and fell flat on their backs. The giantess looked down at them and grinned wickedly.

“YOU won’t “let” anything happen her, huh?” She laughed, picking up the sister.

“PUT HER DOWN RIGHT NOW OR I’LL KILL YOU!” M screamed.

The giantess ignored him and started using his terrified sister to wipe her ass, taking her out to wash in the river next to her a few times before putting her back in.

“I WON’T LOSE YOU TOO!” M yelled, charging at the giantess.

She simply flicked him away, sending him toppling painfully into a tree, then farted crudely on the sister as she wiped once more before standing up and pulling up her panties and skirt.

“Actually, you will.” The giantess evilly giggled as she lifted her skirt and shoved the sister between her butt cheeks. “In fact, she’s going to spend the rest of her days at the mercy of my dirty, smelly ass, and there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it.”

M gritted his teeth angrily, but tears started leaking from his eyes at the same time as he knew no matter how unfair this was, she had all the power and he had none. The giantess smiled mockingly and walked away.

“Start licking my asshole! I want an orgasm before I get home!” She barked at the sister.

*

Back in the present, M had just told a shocked Nat the whole story.

“She…SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO DESERVE THAT!” He sobbed.

Nat tightened her hug.

“I’m so disgusted by my kind…I really am.” She confessed. “Oh, M, I’m so sorry.”

They hugged for another moment, then Nat broke the silence.

“You know, that giantess probably didn’t really keep your sister alive in endless toilet paper slavery.” She said. “I’m sure she’s up in Heaven right now.”

“Y-you’re right…” M sniffled. “I still wish I never remembered that though.”

There was a pause again, then Nat suddenly looked curious.

“Do you…not like butts?” She said, her eyes wandering to her rear.

M’s expression was hard to read at first, then he blushed slightly.

“Actually…butts are…my favorite part of a woman…” He confessed. “I just wish giantesses didn’t use the products of their butts to be so cruel to us.”

Nat smiled, then excused herself and headed back for the bathroom. M listened curiously, then the shower started.

“She left at a time like this to take a shower?” He thought.

But as Nat washed herself, M could tell something was unusual. It sounded like she was going through the same motions repeatedly for the majority of the shower and it was extra long. Then, when Nat finally finished, she came back into the bedroom naked and laid on her stomach on the bed.

“Here you are, washed thirty times with a fart-free guarantee.” She said sweetly, patting her ass invitingly.

M paused, then ran up and threw his tiny arms around Nat’s arm for a hug.

“Nat, you don’t have to be so sweet to me.” He whispered.

“Well, too bad, I’m about to get even sweeter. You can spend the whole day up my perfectly clean ass and I will never once fart or shit until bedtime no matter how painful the buildup gets.” She giggled. “It’ll be my apology gift for bullying you in my toilet bowl.”

They smiled lovingly at each other, then M helped himself to Nat’s soft, perfect ass. Already, he started feeling horny again, so he made sure to strip naked before stuffing himself between the cheeks. Nat wasn’t surprised when she felt M’s penis in her asshole and started fingering herself to add pleasure.

“You know, people may say a tiny man’s dick could never satisfy a giantess, but I actually prefer this over taking Diana’s strap-on up the ass.” She giggled.

Wait, Diana was another giantess? M always thought Nat was a tinies girl. Oh well, it was probably just experimentation or something. He decided to pretend he didn’t notice the mention of her name and rubbed his dick against Nat’s asshole, causing her to moan with pleasure.

“I hope you do realize we’re going to be doing this all day at the rate you’re getting me hooked.” Nat chuckled. “And I’ll have farts ready as ammo if you don’t manage to pleasure me.”

“Nat, you already promised you wouldn’t do that.” M reminded her.

Nat could barely hear M’s muffled voice from up her ass, but she was able to piece together what he said.

“I said I wouldn’t until bedtime. I never said I wouldn’t, say, let every pent-up fart out at once the moment I lay down without taking you out first.” She giggled.

M wasn’t sure if he was more horrified by that thought or the fact it made his penis get larger.

“Oh, feels like someone likes that.” Nat teased.

M just nervously laughed it off and went back to work on Nat’s asshole. They both came several times, especially Nat. M still couldn’t help but be jealous of women’s ability to orgasm almost endlessly. Meanwhile, Nat’s greedy asshole sucked away every drop of cum from his testicles after just a few orgasms. Oh well, it was still the best experience of his life.

After Nat finished orgasming, she caught her breath, then scooped up her pussy juices with her fingers and stuck them up her ass so M could have the sexiest breakfast of his life. Soon, her own stomach rumbled, and she was off to the kitchen.

*

They continued this activity throughout the day, having another session in the afternoon and another before bed. The atmosphere up Nat’s ass became increasingly amazing as she went about her routine, sweating and orgasming, but never farting or pooping. The moist, feminine, hormonal goodness of that soft, warm paradise was almost more pleasant than her dirty toilet bowl was disgusting. The only times when it was slightly uncomfortable was when she had to pee, which required M to retain a tight grip to avoid falling in the urine-filled toilet below. Of course, this did little to distract from such a magical day.

Thankfully, Nat spared M from having to endure the explosion that was surely about to leave her ass after she finally took him out. She may have teased him a little about his penis seemingly getting a second wind when she made comments about farting with the force of a hydrogen bomb the instant he was out, but that was just Nat being Nat.

“Oh God, I’m gonna fart for like a minute straight.” She giggled.

“Nat, come on, that’s impossible.” M stated.

“Hmm, wanna bet?” She said, opening a stopwatch app on her phone.

“Fine by me.” M chuckled.

“The loser has to do whatever the winner wants.” Nat stated.

“I’d use that opportunity to be sadistic, you know?” M chuckled.

“Aww, we think alike!” Nat giggled.

With that, Nat started her fart and the phone timer. To M’s horror, the impossibly long fart lasted for one minute and two seconds.

“Phew, that was too close for comfort.” Nat giggled, licking her lips sadistically as she looked over at M.

“Okay, you win fair and square.” M sighed.

Nat smiled triumphantly and snatched him up with a playful roughness. M thought for sure she would just vore him again…but instead, he found himself confronted with a disgusting and familiar smell…but it wasn’t her ass.

“Since you have to do anything I want, I want you to lick my sweaty feet clean before you’re allowed to sleep.” Nat giggled, wiggling her toes in front of his tiny face.

M shrieked, then she pressed him against her foot with the same playful roughness. But instead of licking, he started screaming.

“NO! NOT FEET! I HATE SMELLY, DIGUSTING FEET! PLEASE!” He begged.

Nat froze, then slowly brought him away.

“So that’s what you hate, feet!” She exclaimed.

“W-what?” M mumbled.

“W-well, I mean, everyone, like…hates something, right? You hate feet!” Nat exclaimed again.

Now, M looked slightly weirded out, but soon yawned with exhaustion.

“Nat, please don’t make me go near your feet again.” He begged sleepily.

Nat smiled and kissed him.

“Well, alright. You can be my morning snack instead.” She agreed, lovingly laying down with him in her arms.

M hugged her tight.

“I love you, Nat.” He said.

“I love you too.” Nat replied.

Then, they drifted off to sleep.

*

M awoke in the middle of the night. He felt as though he had a strange nightmare but couldn’t quite remember what it was. He also thought he heard a loud noise at the end of said nightmare, but it was gone as soon as he woke up. Then, he noticed Nat wasn’t in the bed. He wondered if she got up for a midnight dump after being forced to hold her poop in all day, but the bathroom light wasn’t on. Then he wondered if she got up for a midnight snack, but wouldn’t she have just eaten him? That would be more convenient, and he owed her a vore.

“Nat?! Nat?!” M called out.

There was no response. In fact, it was so quiet he could hear his own heartbeat.

“Why would she leave in the middle of the night?” He asked himself.

M was about to just go back to sleep when he suddenly heard something that nearly gave him a heart attack. It sounded as if something skidded across the hallway floor outside the bedroom. Luckily, the moonlight allowed him to see that a note had just skidded from underneath one of the doors. Not just any door either, but one that had always been closed since the moment he arrived at this house. M always assumed it was just a storage closet or something, so he never asked Nat about it.

Why would someone slide a note out from under that door? Was Nat locked in there and needed help? If that was the case, why didn’t she just yell out? M wanted to call out for Nat, but the bizarre situation creeped him out enough to silence his voice. Instead, since the blanket was drooped off the bed as to allow him to slide to the floor, he decided to just walk up to read the note.