- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Jack knelt on the ground, his hands covering his eyes from the blinding light that now dissipated. he sat shaking all over as every inch of his skin seemed to craw. Suddenly the sound of a door opening echoed around him and a rush of cool air swept over him like a strong wind. He removed his hands and looked skyward to see what was happening. before him stood a giant woman, adorned in a lab coat, towering high above into his sky, where she scrawled onto a clip board. 

 

Jack was one of many assigned for re-sizing. a new procedure invented in Australia to deal with undesirables. The program's process is a closely guarded secret. Several months prior a group of young programmers had developed new shrinking tech, and not willing to share it with the world instead opted to use it for industrial purposes, to line their own pockets with as much money as possible. With this goal in mind one of these inventors, a young lady who happened to have a deep giantess fetish herself, came up with a plan to help likeminded women achieve their dreams of ultimate dominance. She made a secret plan with the government to shrink prisoners and remove them from government care. The government loved the idea, and eagerly off loaded as man of their "Undesirables" as possible into her custody. She would take them, shrink them, and through the dark web export these tiny men around the globe for women everywhere to enjoy... 

 

Jack stood and examined in fear the lady that stood before him. She wore red heels that added to her height. her legs, wearing dark stockings, seemed as tall as skyscrapers, and disappeared into her dress above. 

Finally, she finished writing and placed the clipboard aside. she bent down and outstretched her hand towards jack. He stumbled back and tried to run but it was no use, the giant fingers wrapped around him, and he was lifted into the air. The experience as though he was skydiving, in reverse, as air rushed through his hair, and he struggled to keep his eyes open. 

He finally came to a holt in front of her face as she placed him in an open palm and began examining her product. Jack looked in shock and horror at the examining face. It was a young face, probably late 20s, blue eyes, pale blonde hair tied somewhere behind her head. Her eyes were shielded by a rounded pair of spectacles and her lips coated in a deep red lip stick. Her breath smelt of mint as it washed over his body as she closely examined the boy. 

"Fair build, average penis, no sign of flaws." a small grin crawled across her face. "You make a fine toy indeed." 

With that she bought him over to a waiting box where a special made holder waited inside, perfect for a man of his size. he was clipped in and just like that he was unable to move. He screamed for help and mercy, but it was pointless. he stared up hopelessly at the lady towering over him. She placed her beautiful hands either side of the box on the lids and looked straight down at him with a smile.

"Well young man, it's time for you to go to your new home" She glared off to the side at the clip board and then back to jack " It looks like you'll be headed to Japan, a town called Oshu. A young woman there paid a nice little profit for you. I here in Japan our customers enjoy .... special, fillings for their sushi!" 

With that last comment she laughed to herself and sealed the box, and the sound of packing tape could be heard from beyond. Suddenly his world shook as he was lifted up. Whatever future lay ahead one thing was for sure... jack was already shitting himself. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey there, This first chapter is mostly just to establish the world and what is happening, I've tried to keep it brief so we can get into the good stuff next chapter