- Text Size +

 

Light poured into the small box containing the little man. his eyes fluttered and his vision was totally blinded. As he blinked rapidly his sight began to adjust to the new light and he glared high above to see a very distant roof and a giant fan slowly spinning. The air was incredibly humid, and it rushed over him like a strong wave.  

 

All of a sudden, his world was flipped as the box containing him was lifted into the air and the contents violently shaken out onto the table below. The tiny hit the surface with a small thud, and quickly tried to recover himself. It had been nearly two weeks since he was out of that prison and his legs were weak, shaking. As he regained himself, he looked up, only to stumble back in shock. Before him sat a giant girl. She glared down at him with a piercing gaze and a look of curiosity. 

The girl was Indian, and she wore a brightly colored Saree with an open mid-section that exposed a chubby belly, though she was not fat. She had long silk-like black hair neatly tied behind her head. Her skin was a rich brown bronze color and her eyes a deep black. She wore bright lipstick and dark eyeliner.  

The girl bought her face down to right in front of her tiny man, examining him in close detail. Her warm breath washed over him, smelling of a spicy aroma. Suddenly his lips parted and formed a wide smile, exposing a n ear flawless row of pearly white teeth. She leaned back in her chair letting out a small chuckle. 

The little man looked on in sheer terror at the giantess before him, a true goddess indeed. Suddenly she rose from her chair, and quickly her hand darted down, her long slender fingers wrapping around his small, fragile body. in a quick motion her grip flung around and released, sending him flying across the room. he flew through the air at an incredible speed, until suddenly impacting with a huge spongy surface that sent him bouncing. He stumbled to his feet and looked around, and it didn't take him too long to realize he had been flung onto a bed.  

Suddenly his whole world shifted as the goddess herself blunged onto the opposite end of the bed and adjusted herself to be more comfortable. Suddenly her foot rose high into the sky and soared towards the little man. For a split second he thought she would crush him then, but the giant sole plunged down and impacted right in front of his tiny form. The huge foot was glorious. perfectly pedicured with beautiful sky-blue nails, soft skin and a fabulous design of Mehndi covering the top. It did have a sweaty smell, as he had spent all morning at the local markets wearing her leather sandals.  

Suddenly the foot lifted up right presenting the giant sole to the small one-inch man. and his goddess let out a single command that echoed through the room... 

"Massage"  

The tiny man was shaking with fear, too scared to consider trying to escape such power. He stumbled forward one step at a time. he glared up and saw towering above him her toes wiggled in the air. impatiently she bounced her foot a little and the shock wave went through the mattress. as the ripple hit the man hit bounced him into the air and sent him flying straight into her ever so soft sole. He pushed himself free and quickly began trying to massage as best he could. in the distance he heard a faint moan resonate. 

She could barely feel the tiny on her sole, but she knew that the little man was there. she felt so incredibly powerful knowing that a tiny life was at the mercy of her relatively small foot, but that small foot was a tower to him. she started to feel a slight pulse emanate from her clit and she grew hornier the more she contemplated the idea. Finally, she couldn't wait and suddenly slammed her foot down on the tiny. She could feel him wriggling violently trying to get out but all it did was cause her a slight tickle. She slid her hand down her stomach and it entered her waistline and panties. gently she started massaging her clit and rapidly her extasy built. She felt an orgasm building and wanted to be as pleasurable as possible.  

The girl removed her hand and lifted her foot, the tiny man was covered in her sweat and grime from the sole. He didn't have time to ponder though as he was gripped tightly by her fingers and once more lifted into the air. It happened so fast he didn't get to process what was happening. The hand shoved him down as it once more slid into her waistline and down below. He was deposited just on the opening of the girl's vagina. the world he entered was beyond humid and within seconds he was completely coated in a thick liquid that came from her pussy. She was unshaven and the wet hair rubbed all against his body. he tried to escape but with his first push his leg sunk into the wet cavernous pussy. 

Suddenly two giant fingers appeared from above and forced themselves down onto him. in an instant he was shoved deep within her folds. His entire world was wet and hot, and the rapid beat of her distant heart thumped all around him. The fingers got to work as they pounded in and out at rapid speed, driving him deeper. 

On the outside the Indian girl reached a climax point and as she drove her fingers home, she felt the orgasm peak. she let out a loud moan and her whole body began to shake with pleasure. she retracted her fingers and bought them up to her mouth. Gently placing them on her tongue she sucked clean all the cum on them. She laid back with her eyes closed and continued to breathe heavily, still feeling the pleasure deep inside her. If she focused hard, she could feel the tiny squirming still deep inside her vagina. she let an evil grin draw across her face and slowly let herself drift off to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

Over the next few weeks, she continued to use the tiny man as a toy, daily at least sometimes more. he started to become more and more battered and used. she took notice of this and thought that perhaps soon it would be time to get a new plaything, but what to do with this littler man. 

One day she was attending a cousin's wedding, there was a huge crowd of people celebrating, dancing and eating. The girl walked the room greeting, talking and dancing with all the people there. After some time, she broke away from the crowd, and stood alongside a long table lined with different foods, mostly curries. The girl looked side to side, making sure no one was watching, when she reached into her pocket and removed the tiny man. she stared down at him for a moment, but then raised him up and gave him a small kiss. And with an evil grin she once more sent him flying as he was thrown towards the table. and with a small splash he landed in a sea of hot curry. The girls laughed to herself, before turning and walking away. 

As weak as he was, he managed to tread the water and for several minutes. He was trying to swim to the rim of the bowl which to him was the size of an Olympic swimming pool. He was only a few cm from the edge when suddenly he was pulled back by the currents and rapidly lifted into the air. He had been caught in a ladle and was suddenly dumped into a bowl atop a heap of rice. He was at someone's meal. 

The little man looked skyward to see who had grabbed him, and high above stood a totally oblivious woman. She walked back to her table, unaware of the extra protein in her food bellow. The lady was middle aged and overweight. She was still attractive but in an aged kind of way. She placed the food on the table and took her seat. The little man's luck went from bad to worse as she started to eat, and he was aboard the first spoonful. scooped up, he was lifted into the air aboard a heap of rice and curry sauce. before him the giantesses' lips parted, and a huge maw awaited him. She shoveled the food into her mouth and then sealed him in. Without delay her teeth got to work grinding the food to pieces. However, somehow, the little man remained unharmed in all of this. he held fast on her giant tongue as it thrashed side to side, and he was covered in the thick goo of her food and saliva. 

His journey was nearing its end. The ladies head tilted back and with the aid of her beverage all the contents of her mouth were washed down her gullet, including the tiny. He descended with the mush and plopped into the great cavern of her belly. The smell was awful and air thing, as he was churned with the rest of the food. washed side to side in the thick sludge before finally drifting unconscious. His life ended, destined to become a small piece of fat on this middle-aged goddess, who never even knew that deep within her, she had ended a man's life.