- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I apprieciate any feed back and love when you guys tell me what you want next so please, tell me what yall want to see done to our tiny products.

 

She had received the parcel a few days before but up until now had done little with her product. The little man sat idle in his cage having only come out for simple foot rubs and some basic toying around. Louise sat across the room from the small cage and stared at it wondering what to do with him. She was 33 years old and had a remarkable slender figure, tall for a woman she came off as rather elegant and petite. The girl lived in a small farming town located in northern France, apart from her little pet she lived alone. She had short blonde hair, dazzling green eyes, however a simple face, beautiful but plain. But what she lacked anywhere else she made up for with her lower asset. Without a doubt Louise had one of the more perfect asses you've ever seen. She enjoyed working out a lot and due to her strict routine, she had developed a curvy and firm behind. 

Eager to find something to do with her tiny toy she pulled up her laptop and began searching. recently she had stumbled onto a link to a deep web website which held a forum for those who had purchased these unlucky men, and where those now masters shared their exploits. She scrolled through the different stories where women from all over the world described using their little men for everything from living dildos to kitchen ingredients. All of this intrigued Louise, however nothing really sparked her curiosity. She scrolled on and on until towards the bottom of the third page something kick started her imagination. She read the person's post and with every word her heart beat a little quick with excitement. 

As she reached the end her mouth dropped a bit and she looked towards the cage across the room. The small man within caught this look and stood, focusing on his goddess, wondering what she was thinking. Suddenly her shocked expression transformed into an evil gaze with a wide grin stretching across her wicked face. she looked back at the article, simply titled "Butt plug"... 

Louise slammed her laptop shut. She always was proud of her ass and thoroughly enjoyed the way men eyed it in public and at the gym. It made her feel powerful and beautiful. And after all this time, single still, wasn't it only fair that someone worship her rear for the glorious marvel that it was.  

The little man stood confused in his cage as he watched his mistress set her computer to the side and rise from her bed. She left the room and went to her bathroom and shut the door. Whatever she had just read clearly gave her some evil idea and he was not at all looking forward to what came next. He wouldn't have to wait long, however. Only moments later Louise emerged from the bathroom dressed in her tightest sports shorts and bra. She walked towards the little cage with her hands on her hips as though she was walking the catwalk. Her ass swaying side to side with every step. Finally, she reaches him. 

Louise glared down at the tiny many before rattling something off in French, which OfCourse he did not speak a word. Suddenly she came down and looked at him on his level. That evil smile drew back across her face, and she repeated the French phrase again, this time ending it with a small kiss and a giggle. Finally, her hand came up and opened the little cage door, before soaring in and gripping the 3cm tall man. He was yanked out and dropped to the ground. This had happened to him before, often ending in him giving her a long foot rub at the end of her workday. However, something was way different this time. The tall slender woman stood towering over the little man, feet either side of him and hands still on hips. 

Then she turned 180 degrees and took a couple of steps before turning back. Looking at him she slowly started to lower her shorts, revealing the lack of any underwear. As she pulled them down to her ankles she danced slowly as if making a seductive show for the tiny man. Finally, they reached the ground and with wide strides she stepped out of the leg holes and once more positioned herself over the man below. Then it started. 

She squatted down directly over her victim. Being a pro at this maneuver she bought her ass only centimeters above the tiny, who stood in absolute terror, frozen as he watched on. The swaying cheeks above stretched as far as he could see in each direction as though they had become the sky. The low position had stretched her ass apart revealing a large puckering hole straight above the little man, like it was a sun at noon. It swayed over him as Louise giggled some more. Finally, she couldn't wait any longer. In broken English she ordered her tiny to stand straight, to which he complied totally oblivious to what she was planning. Once he stood like a tin soldier it was at last time.  

Louise let herself drop. Her large cheeks hit the ground with the impact of a bomb going off, and the two large fleshy mounds spread over the ground as they flattened out. She gasped as it happened and looked up at the ceiling. She contemplated the moments to come, only one of two things could've happened. Firstly, the tiny man would be safely lodged in one of her two holes, second, he was flattened beneath her mountain sized rear. She stood, moving to the side and looking back down at the ground. No man stood there, and more importantly, no blood stain either.  The smile began to creep over her once more and she walked to her mirror on the back of the door. Turning she presented her ass to the reflective glass and with one hand on each cheek, parted them.  

Her jaw dropped. Her eyes narrowed in on two tiny legs protruding from her tight hole, kicking like crazy. She looked on in shock and disbelief and for a second unconsciously reached to pull out the tiny. her fingers grabbed his ankles and they stopped kicking. But right as she was about to pull, she froze and stood for a few moments blank. Then an evil thought crossed her mind. Her grip on the tinies legs loosened and was replaced by a single finger that positioned itself on the end of his legs, and then she pushed. 

All of a sudden, the tiny man was pushed through her ring, and with a slight flex of her ass the muscles pulled him into their confines. Once inside he landed flat on the slimy surface and was very quickly coated in some foul-smelling mucous. The tube which held him was large enough that he could crawl. The man rapidly turned around and tried to make his way back to the exit but just as he was about to reach the puckered escape, he was driven back by a large purple object... he was trapped. 

On the outside Louise pushed hard once more until she heard an auditable plop. She bent herself back to the mirror and laughed as she gazed upon her purple butt plug which had just sealed her little toy in his prison. She stood straight and looked at herself in the mirror gently rubbing her lower stomach. She thought to herself about how deep inside her was a man, a living human being. she felt her clit start pulsing and her crotch get wet. She looked out the window next to her and saw the sun starting to set. Perhaps tonight was a night to go out. 

 

 

Several hours later 

 

 


The door to her apartment swung open and Louise stumbled through the door laughing followed in tow by a strange young woman she had met at the local pub. She had not even learnt the girls name but after sharing several drinks and a very French kiss, she had managed to drag the stranger home. Grabbing her by the wrist she pulled her into the bedroom and two collapsed on the bed. Louise, being the taller and stronger girl, took the lead and forced her partner down, straddling her from the top. The two tossed and tangled while kissing and grinding, slowly undressing each other.  

Then Louise stopped, and stood up, quickly walking to the other side of the room. she pulled open a drawl and shuffled with the contents. The guest propped herself up and waited in anticipation for whatever she was looking for. Then Louise turned back and hanging in her hand was a large strap on. The two looked at each other with growing excitement.  

Louise knelt on all fours as her mistress got ready behind her, adjusting the belt. Inside the tiny man had been tossed and smashed around all night, and he was about to see it would get a lot worse. 

The girl behind gripped the but plug and in one swift motion pulled it out. The puckered hole didn't settle closed straight away but sat stretched open, letting light inside where the tinies eyes where hit. The girl through the plug aside and stretched Louise cheeks far apart. She aimed, and she thrusted. The giant black cock driving deep into Louise, her back straightened and her mouth dropped letting out a scream of pleasure. The tiny withing was driven deeper, plastered to the tip of the cock as it plummeted back and forth.  

The thrust was intense, and Louise was in pure ecstasy. The tiny inside was in pure pain. All his bones crushing as he was grinded against the internal lining of this goddess's rectum. The ger at the wheel had no clue what she was doing to the tiny man as she drove the toy home, causing Louise to peak.  

The two dropped into bed, once the strap on had been removed and in a warm embrace continued making out until they fell into a deep slumber.  

The following day, probably the afternoon, Louise stumbled out of bed gripping her head with a killing hangover, her guest still fast asleep. The girl made her way towards the bathroom and once there planted herself on the waiting throne. She felt a warm stream pissing out of her and she let out a quiet sigh of relief. Then the back pressure let out as several logs exited her rear and fell into the waiting water below. She gripped her head hard and then was struck with realization. She remembered the tiny man and quickly stood up and looked back into the bowl below. Way down below her, embedded in one of the brown logs floating atop the dark yellow water, was the crushed and mangled body of her little toy. Broken and battered by the toy, and unable to move, a shit had passed over him, suffocating the poor tiny as he was lodged into it. Louise glared down at the corpse and smiled. 

 

Last night was fun being it...