- Text Size +

 

Her delicate foot pushed into the sand, sending the fine grains out to the side. her feet were flawless, perfectly pedicured with a fresh bright yellow nail polish and a couple of toe rings which glittered in the sun. These fine examples of beauty belonged to Grace, a 21-year-old Aussie girl who lived here in Byron Bay. Grace had a very trim and athletic body which further adorned a near perfect pair of double C breast and a firm ass. she had a face of pure gorgeousness and flowing long blonde hair that shined in the summer sun. on this day Grace wore a bright bikini to match her nails and sunglasses, her top stretching around her tits why her bottom was more of a G-string. She strode down the sand catching a couple of glares, however for the most part this section of the beach was deserted. After walking a short distance, she found the perfect spot and began to lay out the towels. Once set up she sat down and stretched herself out. It was a perfect day to work on that tan of hers. 

Ready to relax Grace reached behind her back and unclipped the bikini top, letting the garment fall from her chest. One her right boob, just to the side of the nipple was a tiny man, plastered to her skin due to the humid nature of his prison. he was held in place as she laid back. The tiny had been a gift to her from one of her friends who had been part of so science team to perfect shrinking tech, and for now it was Graces best kept secret. She peeled the little man from her chest and dropped him onto her taught stomach. to the tiny the incredibly large mid-section stretched on forever. Suddenly a large squirt of lotion was squeezed before him, followed by a small sponge-like thing next to him. 

"Get to work you little twit!" Grace was firm with her tiny, she liked him to know that she was in charge. She had already applied lotion today but enjoyed the feeling of the tiny working her body, maintaining her like she was some fine temple. 

The small man didn't hesitate, he got to work using the sponge to massage the lotion in all over the giant landscape. Grace laid back with her eyes shut as she felt the tiny work away on her. Over the next couple of hours, he worked his way around her stomach and even 'polished' her breast a bit until she had rolled over and instructed him to do her back and lower "mountain range".  

About 3 hrs. had past and her tanning had been coming along well. She decided she would take a break from the scorching summer sun and perhaps go for a dip. At first this was good news for the tiny, who at this point had heat stroke and was worn out from the intense sun. Grace picked the tiny up and lifted him by one leg as she herself stood. She looked at the tiny man. 

"I've decided I want to go for a swim, so there won't be any more work for you for now..." The tiny sighed a breath of relief. "But I can't exactly just let you run free now, can I? Don't want you to leave your BUEATIFUL Goddess now" 

And with that Grace plunged her free thumb down into her waistline and pulled open her bikini bottom. and dangling the tiny she took aim. Then, she released. The little man began to free fall down the length of her torso, until he hit the inner fabric of her bikini and slide down it like a slide, finally lodging himself between it and her huge pussy, which along was 3 to 4 times his size. Shivers ran up Grace spine as she felt the tiny settle into place, and she let the waist band snap shut.  

With that she ran towards the sea, and with a great splash made her way out into the water. She was careful not to leave her waistline submerged for too long as she did not want to lose her tiny man just yet. For the tiny within this water boarding session was pure hell as he was pushed in and out of the water, nearly drowning each time. With each subsequent wave, the force smashing against her bottoms pushed him against her groin. This did not go unnoticed by Grace as the slight tingle of the tiny made her feel incredibly good.  

She couldn't resist it anymore and in a rash decision plunged herself down so only her head was above the water. She then took her hand and inserted it into the panties below and using her index finger shoved the little man deep inside her. she began fingering herself vigorously and to her Suprise she peaked really quickly. this had been the first time she had masturbated with a tiny man in her, and the feeling, the power put her over the edge. 

She recovered from her orgasm swiftly however and rose up out of the waves. She then made her way back to the shore and collapsed onto here blanket to dry in the sun. Grace breathed heavily as her heart raced, still feeling the after math of that intense orgasm.as she laid with her eyes shut she felt a slight push from within her bikini. it was the tiny, somehow still alive. Until this moment she hadn't even considered his safety but now reached into her pussy and fished out the little man. Grace set him to the side where he collapsed in utter exhaustion. she stood and quickly removed her bottoms, thankfully there didn't appear to be anyone else on the beach. She laid back down on her stomach and placed the tiny man on the small of her back. 

"I can feel the sand between my crack" Grace muttered as she settled down for a nap in the sun " Be a dear and clean it out for your goddess". 

With that the tiny, completely exhausted managed to pull himself to his feet and slowly made his way towards her huge ass which to him rose high up like two perfectly round hills. As he got nearer, he noticed the grains of sand, thousands of them, which littered her tight crack. He got to work and picked up one grain at a time, throwing it to the side like rocks. Over the next hour or so he scaled her ass until he had reached the top. He took a moment to stand and admire the view of the beach. It wasn't often he got to be in the outside world and not be working away like the slave he was. And it was a beautiful view. He gazed across the waves as they crashed into the sand. 

But then his world shook, and he lost his footing. the tiny went stumbling down the back of her ass and landed in the lower crevice, his arm and one leg lodge into her crack. He was completely stuck, unable to move.  

Grace had awoken and rolled over before sitting up. as she did her as compressed on the ground and pushed the tiny further in. His face was right against her rectum now and he could smell it for sure. Grace of course felt this and with a smile on her face stood and started to put her bikini bottoms back on. She pulled the G-string like back on tight and the cord pushed the little man further in, to the point Grace felt the tinies head and shoulders actual slip in a little. She would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy the feeling. and so, with that packed up her belongings and made her way off the beach, hoping to go to a nearby pub and down a beer or three. And with each step she took, with each swaying of her hips. the poor tiny stuck in her ass was pulled a little more into his prison, and Grace, she felt it all the way.