- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is by far the longest yet, I hope Y'all enjoy it. I am enjoying writting these atm so there should be a fairly regular Influx of new chapters. Thanks for reading.

 

Amelia strutted down the sidewalk as though she owned the city. She was dressed like a queen in high end clothes and wore a mask of makeup that hid any imperfections that may have shown on her normal face. By any meaning of the term, she was the walking definition of hotness. Slender, athletic and well 'stocked' Amelia was a sight that sent any man swooning. With a flick of her shoulder length Alburn hair a dozen men would sprint to get her a drink. She stood usually at 5'7" however appeared several inches taller thanks to her ruby red heels that sparkled with every step. She was adorned with gold and diamond jewelry, however the prize possession of her appearance dangled around her neck at the top of her cleavage. It was a golden cage, that was covered in jewels, and within it sat a tiny man, a prisoner which she used to complete her look of power and perfection. 

Amelia confidently walked past the long que of would-be patrons as she headed to the main entrance, at which point the bouncer quickly let her through.  She entered the club and into a world of strobe lights and loud music. The club was one of LA's most elite women only clubs. People would pay hundreds and wait hours just for a night here, but Amelia was a platinum member and frequented the establishment weekly with her select group of friends. She strolled down the stairs into the main floor of the club and made her way across the room. No sooner had she entered the area did a bar attendant rush a drink to her hands, her personal favorite of course. After 30 or so meters she reached the VIP booth area and climbed the stairs to where her 3 best friends were already waiting.  

Amelia placed her drink at her place on the table and took her seat, joining in an exciting cheer as the girls all welcomed their friend with anticipation. The group ordered drinks and their party began. For at least an hour and a half they drank and sang and gossiped around their table with waiters swinging to their side at their every whim. All the girls were terribly wealthy and money flew out from their table. Amelia herself was a well-known model. Since she had 'Acquired" her new toy she had been using him to make anonymous content for several online websites, making a fortune of horny and hungry men send mountains of cash her way to receive various pics of the little man being used. As for the tiny himself he loved the gig. Being a toy to a goddess of pure beauty as she was any man's dream and she took real good care of him.  

After some time, Amelia called one of the workers over and asked if they could make their table more private. Within a heartbeat several employees of the club were bringing out mobile walls, effectively giving the girls their own room. She then asked not to be disturbed until further notice. 

"Ok Girls..." Suddenly all chatter ceased, and the group focused on Amelia with excitement and curiosity, wondering why she had assembled the private space. "Now the real fun begins" 

With that she reached into her purse and removed a small box. Carefully she removed the lid and asked the girl next to her to put an empty bowl at the table's center. Amelia then emptied the contents of the box into the bowl. As she removed her hand it revealed about a dozen tiny men, all about an inch tall and naked standing in the bowl, mostly shaking and terrified. The group gasped and looked on in amazement. 

"How on earth did you get so many? I thought these were secret and expensive, heck I don't know how you afforded your little fellow" The girl to Amelia's right, Rebecca, gestured towards the necklace. Rebecca was a beautiful lady, short black hair with a narrow face. Average size chest but could be as devious as any when she wanted to be. 

"Well, you see... I managed to get in touch with the owner of this little underground venture, and for the right price she sent me this batch for a very reasonable price" Amelia grinned at her possie as she looked around. 

"And what do you plan to do with them?" Ash stared down at the bowl with a certain hunger in her eyes. She was a dark-skinned lady with a thick moderate sized afro. She wore a bright red outfit that seemed to light the room like an intense flame every time she entered one. She was extremely curvy and a tad on the chubby side, however it all added up to one gorgeous babe. 

"You mean what are we gonna do with them..." All eyes looked at Amelia. The others were all great friends, but it was not like Amelia to usually share her spoils. The third girl, Sam, looked the most skeptical. Sam was a very quiet girl, a little on the nerdy side. out of the group she was often deemed to be the least adventurous. She had glasses, brown hair which was tied into a thick braid, and a relatively flat chest and ass when compared to her peers. 

" Ladies I know I don't usually share, after all I am a queen, and a queen takes what she wants. But tonight, is an exception. Tonight, we stand as sisters, and we will show these pathetic little worms that call themselves men what sisters like us can do." Rebecca and Ash looked at each other with evil grins, whereas Sam wore a fantastic poker face as she glared down at the little men below.  

Amelia reached for the bowl and grabbed one of the small men by the arm. The others looked on in anticipation as she moved him to a glass in front of her, then let him drop in. 

"Well? what are Y'all waiting for, you have glasses to" The other three gals scrambled over each other's arms and each pulled out a tiny of their choosing, each placing their men into their respective glasses. Amelia then reached under the table pulled out a bottle of cherry vodka. popping the lid, she proceeded to fill her glass about as much as would be in a shot and proceeded to pass it to the next friend. A moment later all the glasses had their drink ready, and the little men within splashed and panicked as they quickly became intoxicated and as they realized what was probably about to take place.  

With one swift motion Amelia raised her glass high into the with a wicked laugh. 

"Here is to us Sisters!" And with that she downed the shot at lightning speed, the smashed an upturned, and empty, cup back down onto the table. Even in the dim light the others could all see the bulge running down her throat, disappearing behind her chest. The tiny in her necklace even felt and heard the little man descend down. He had been used as a sex toy and slave for 2 months now, but actually seeing a tiny like him swallowed so coldly scared the shit out of him. He silently prayed he would survive the night. 

The others stared in shock at Amelia, but quickly overcame their Suprise as they to raise their glasses and toasted to themselves. one by one, tinies descended down into the bellies of these beast where they tossed and churned, soon to become nothing more than energy and fat to be burned off at the gym. 

They then turned their attention back to the bowl and one by one grabbed their next man and looked to Amelia for guidance. Amelia glared around at them and chucked her second tiny into her mouth. 

"Well ladies, be creative, so me what you've got" she said with a muffled voice, before swallowing her second man. They all looked at Rebecca who thought for a second before she looked towards Amelia. 

"well, there is something you do often I've be Dyyyyyying to try" With that she stood and hoisted up her dress. She pulled her panties down a bit sending the other girls into hysterical laughter. Within a moment she took her second tiny and with a quick thrust shoved him into her pussy. she immediately felt the tiny squiring and it sent a shiver down her spine. she took a finger and proceeded to push him all the way in, feeling his kicks all the way. After that she redressed herself and sat back down, not hiding her sexual pleasure very well at all in her slightly drunken state, and the others seemed to laugh even more.  

Once they had recovered , all eyes turned to ash who let out an evil smirk. She leaned back and pulled her deep V chest dress apart exposing two giant plum breasts. The others watched with curiosity, as though they were entranced in a good movie. Ash carefully placed the man in the middle of her tits and pulled them apart so all could see him standing. The tiny boy stood up and looked around at each girl with sheer terror until his eyes finally locked on Ash's. No sooner did they a toothy grin stretched wider and wider, and the man began to cower down. but before anyone could even think SPLAT! Ash sent her two behemoth tits crashing together and pulverizing the tiny man between them. She then let them hang freely exposing the blood stain on each. Once more the girls cheer and broke out into loud laughter, and Amelia handed Ash some paper towels to clean the mess.  

Finally, all attention was on Sam, who sat a little awkward. At first the others thought she might be uncomfortable with what was unfolding, however Sam soon broke the silence with a truly dark laugh. She looked across from her at Rebecca and told her to open wide. Sam then placed her tiny up to his shoulders in her mouth. the tiny looked across the table at the distant giantess who to opened her maw as wide as possible. Sam took a moment to enjoy the taste of the tiny man as she licked him over his entire body. But atlas it was launch time, and with a huge spit, the tiny was propelled across the table. From his perspective he was being launched from a cannon as though he was part of a circus. Amelia and Ash followed the tiny as though his journey was in slow motion, and he rapidly approached Rebeccas waiting mouth. However, he started to lose momentum and fell, instead hitting her breast and bouncing off it, falling to the ground. 

The tiny hit her dress and fell towards the floor, smashing into it with quite a bit of force. The man scrambled to his feet and was horrified that right before him was a truly giant foot that was held within an open toed pair of heels. The smell of the sweat washed over him, and he fell back as he stared up in shock.  

Rebecca stood and began to look for the tiny that fell but seemed to stumble in her tipsiness. Below the tiny witnessed the huge foot lift into the air as she stumbled and moved directly over him. He raised his arms as if he might be able to stop it, but the dirty flat surface of this goddess's shoe came crashing down upon him and grinded his body to oblivion.  

The girls above all heard the pop of the man even over the music. All of them looked at each other in silence, but seconds later again burst into laughter. They drank some more before Amelia stood, swaying side to side.  

"My Sisters *burp* there be one poor weak man left for each of us. He is yours. Take him home, and do with him as you please, these are your toys." The girls toasted one last time before each taking their prizes and preparing to leave. 

About an hour later Amelia stumbled through the door of her apartment. She kicked off her shoes and drunkenly made her way to her bedroom. As she reached her bed, she carefully removed the tiny from her necklace. The man was held tightly in her hand and looked up at her. After tonight he must confess, he viewed her with a new sense of fear, having witnessed her devour 3 tinies, the third in the taxi on the way back.  

"You are my sweet pet..." Amelia glared at the little man with almost loving eyes. "Don't worry my tiny, I'm not ever gonna hurt you." 

She Dropped the little man onto her bed and turned to make her way to the bathroom. The tiny stood himself up and thought about it. Maybe she did have some sort of special feelings for him, like he was a pet dog or something. He made his way up the bed and thought about what he had witnessed tonight. In the end, he was alive, at least for... 

 

*Pop* 

 

Amelia collapsed into the bed having finally passed out from drunkenness and exhaustion. She slumbered away through the night. When she awoke in the morning, she would find herself with a dreadful hangover, a big shit, and a small bloodstain on her left ass cheek where she had collapsed onto her tiny toy, totally unaware that she had just killed her supposedly precious pet.