- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter I wanted to toy with the idea of a cult buying multiple tinies as sacrifices. So this chapter contains a bit of Gore. Be warned.

 

The world around them shook violently as they were moved to an unknown location. Each of them was totally oblivious to what was happening around them or who was in the box. However, there were numerous hostages held with in. with each shake, the tiny victims were sent flaying from side to side like rag dolls.  Finally, everything stopped, and each of the prison's occupants regained themselves and stood in silent contemplation. The world was still and eerie.  

Suddenly the lid of the box was lifted, a bright light pouring in and blinding the prisoners who had been in total darkness until now. Without warning the box was turned up and the contents fell to the ground. One by one they regained their balance and stood up, taking in their surroundings for the first time. All the victims were women, taken from one of the female prisons in Australia. There was around 20-30 of them in total, each about 3 inches in height. They seemed to be in a field of very green grass which to them was about waist height. To their rear stood a girl, who from their perspective towered high into the sky. She was bare footed, wore a white dress, had some sort of mask covering her eyes and long lush blonde hair. She stood tall and looked in the opposite direction. In that direction stood a row of girls, much the same, though a couple with different hair colors, all in two rows of 5 facing inwards. Together they formed a narrow corridor leading to a thrown of flowers where an absolutely gorgeous girl sat, no older than 18 or 19. She was the only one of them whose face was not covered. Even from the distance between the girl and the tiny women, a space of around 10 meters, they could all see into her piercing blue eyes. 

"Before you sit the May Queen" echoed the voice of the girl standing behind the Tinies. She had a very thick Swedish accent but could still be clearly understood by the small women below, who all looked up at this goddess talking in awe and fear. "Each of you will run to be. We, her priestesses of this Midsommer, will attempt to batter, crush and destroy those who run. But any who survives to her will find salvation in her love." 

"Fuck this" cried one of the tiny women, and she made a runoff to the side of the group, hoping to disappear into the grass. However, no sooner had she started her escape attempt did the gaze of the goddess above broke her focus on the May Queen, and locked eyes on the escapee. Her giant bare foot rose from the ground and moved above the heads of the tiny group, who looked up at it in sheer terror. The sole of the foot looked incredibly soft and smooth; however, it was quite dirty from walking through the fields, brown with soil. 

The enormous sole passed over and before anyone could even consider what was happening, it came crashing down on the tiny escapee. The perfect foot of this young Swedish goddess came crashing down and in the blink of an eye obliterated the small woman beneath. The others looked on in sheer horror at what had just happened as an earthquake erupted from the site of impact. The sole rose again and returned to its original position. As it passed over a red stain covered the mid-section of the foot, with a crush body imbedded in the soft skin. 

"Now run. escape means death, running means life... for some" most of the tinies did not hesitate and began their sprint towards the May Queen. The 10-meter run to them was about a kilometer.  

The head of the race reached the first pair of girls who at first let the runner's pass. However as more tinies made the sprint in front of them, their giant feet rose and came crushing down on the victims below. Each priestess showed no emotion throughout the ritual, and each had a sole as soft and beautiful in appearance as the first. By the time they had all passed the first pair, some 7 had been lost.  

At the head of the race were two women, both very fit and running with relatively easy. The two glared at each other and nodded before increasing pace. They made it past the second, and third pair of priestesses, and it seemed they may both stand a chance to reach the end. However, as they passed the 4th pair, the girl on the right glared at her running partner with a smile, proud of how far they had made it. Though no sooner did she think this, a huge foot came crashing down. The vibrations sent the girl on the right flying. She pulled herself up and looked back to her partner, though all that remained mas the imprint of a foot in the grass and a red splat in the center. She stood in sheer terror. 

Suddenly the girl was surrounded by a growing shadow. Instantly she knew a foot was falling upon her and managed to start sprinti8ng again. The sole crashed down behind her, nearly throwing her off balance but she kept running. She closed her eyes, not wanting to know if her end was coming. She ran, and ran, hearing the sounds of terrifying booms all around her as she ran faster.  

Suddenly she ran straight into something and flew forward onto a semi soft surface. Nervously she opened her eyes and fell back quickly, noticing she had run straight into a giant toe. Up this close she could see every detail. The gorgeous smooth skin, the slightly cracked polish on the nails. The thin blonde hairs on the knuckles. Shaking, she looked upward and gasped as she stood at the feet of the May queen herself. 

A giant hand descended before her, palm open, the Queen nodding for the tiny to climb one which she obeyed. Suddenly she was lifted into the sky. The hand stopped around chest height. The tiny looked up at the face of her Queen whose bright blue eyes stared back at her, a gentle smile across her face. 

"You are the one" her voice was soft and came across the Tiny like a warm summer breeze. Despite all that happened it somehow calmed her. The Tiny looked back at the path she had run. The Priestess all stood in their original lines. The grass was littered with red splats of her former companions. However, the serenity of the moment was swept away as the next line out of the Queen's mouth sent a chill of fear back down the spine of the Victim Tiny. "You are my personal sacrifice" 

The first priestess, who had stood behind them at the start walked forth through the corridor. The queen outstretched her hand and gave the tiny to the approaching girl. 

"Midsommer is a celebration of fertility" The priestess announced, speaking directly to the sacrifice. she wanted to ensure she knew why she was being condemned. " Long ago a sacrifice would be made to ensure the fertility of Sweden continued. This has long since passed for many, but we few hold on to these traditional roots. Before you is our queen, our Virgin sister. You will be sacrificed to her to ensure we all remain fertile, that our land remains fertile" 

The tiny girl looked back at the May Queen to find her bent around, dress hoisted up. She presented her ass high up into the air, allowing for the easiest access for the priestess. Two others had since approached and from either side parted the Queens cheeks, making clearly visible the fresh unspoiled womanhood of the Queen.  

Taking her palm, she gripped the Tiny with her free hand and prepared to insert her. The Tiny screamed, and tears streaked down her face. Then without warning, she was thrust into the waiting vagina, her head breaking through the Virgins Hymen, coating the Sacrifice in a small amount of the Queen's blood. The queen bent her head up and gasped with pleasure, having never experienced this kind of sexual feeling before.  

The priestess used her palm to block the entrance of the vagina, while her middle finger carefully massaged the clit of the Queen. Combined with the squirming of the Tiny within, the Queen was building to a powerful first orgasm. Within her confines the tiny woman frantically squirmed and tried to escape. However, the tight pussy prevented much movement. The walls quickly became wet and the whole passage began to feel with cum. Due to the position the Queen took, gravity pooled the liquid towards the head of the Tiny, and before she knew it her face was submerged in cum. She tried to move, she tried to breath, but with each attempt all she inhaled was the thick clear liquid of her Queen. Until finally she stopped moving, her eyes bloodshot, her lungs filled with the thick cum. 

On the outside the Queen let out a scream as her orgasm peaked. The Priestess all let go and backed up giving her space. She fell over the throne, struggling to catch her breath, lost in pure Exstacy. After a moment she stood up, shaking still. From between her parted legs, a small body fell to the ground followed by an oozing stream of cum which had built up in her. The priestess bent down and lifted the body of the tiny, the moved it over the head of the Queen, who tilted her face back and opened her mouth. The lifeless tiny was dropped into the waiting maw which snapped shut and with one swift gulp swallowed the sacrifice to become part of her glorious body.  

The priestess then turned, and the queen sat back in her thrown. When the priestess turned back, she held a crown of flowers, and as all the others bowed, she placed the crown on the head of their Queen. And as she did, she muttered one line. 

 

"Nu min drottning, du är bördig"