- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some of you have expressed interest in seeing an older giantess. Milf or mature. So here she is. And I plan to do more of many different ages.

The sound of her alarm rang throughout her room, the sharp noise awakening her from a deep slumber. Olivia's eyes flickered open and she rolled onto her back, a tired limp arm hitting the alarm until it went silent. Olivia was 41 years old and lived in southern Scotland, close to the English border. She was slightly chubby though would be more considered thick rather than fat. Her chest wore a plump pair of breasts and she had wide hips that swayed as she would walk. Several months earlier Olivia's husband had left her and since then she had been angry with the men that surrounded her and quite sexually frustrated. She took out this frustration on a new product that one of her friends had introduced her too, Tinies. 

It was 6:30 am and she had to arise and get ready for work. She through the blanket off revealing a pink tank top that exposed her belly and a pair of black cotton panties. She swung her legs over the side of the bed and drowsily held her tired head in her hands. After some minutes she found the energy to rise and started to walk towards the bathroom. As she approached her toilet, she hoisted off her panties and let the fall to the fall. Sewn into the crotch was a custom holder which currently held a little man, about 3 inches tall. Olivia had sewn these holders into nearly all her panties and with some of her savings had purchased several tinies. About 6 3-inch ones which she rotated through her underwear as we as on 7 inch tall one for.... other uses. 

The Tiny trapped in the panties below laid exhausted. He was coated in crusty dried come and discharge which had oozed from the wrinkled pussy throughout the night as the Tiny had squirmed and excited it. In some ways it acted as a glue limiting what little movement he might've had otherwise. 

Olivia sat on her porcelain throne and suddenly a warm stream of piss exited her body. When the last drops dribbled into the water below, she took a single piece of paper and wiped herself dry, before standing and flushing the waste away. The Tiny looked up as the goddess above walked over him towards the shower, striping her singlet of as she did. Her giant tits pulled up with the top and dropped down as they were released, bouncing a bit. Even though he was a slave the display forced his body to produce an erection. He starred up at her high above and for some moments got lost in a trance. Olivia showered with the curtain open and the tiny got the full show. She had long legs that glittered and steamed as the hot water ran down them. Thick thighs, a curvy waist and belly, again the large perfect and natural tits. Her face was aged but still very attractive. The crown of her beauty, the long wavy Firey red hair that apart from some grey threads hidden within it was enough to send any man crazy.  

Before the Tiny knew it the shower stopped and Olivia emerged, wrapping a towel around herself tightly. She went to the mirror and began her morning rituals. Brushing her teeth, combing her hair before tying it into a long braid down the center of her back, applying bright red lipstick, eye liner and other make ups. When she was done, she dropped the towel, turned and picked up the panties. Olivia gently removed the tiny and proceeded to wash him, cleaning off any remaining dried cum. When she was done, she walked back into her bed room and over to a cabinet on the far side. Atop the dresser was a glass tank which was set up with several small beds and utilities. Within were the other 5 3-inch tines, who all looked up in aww at their gorgeous nude goddess above. Olivia dropped the worn out tiny back into the tank, and in deep thought examined the other specimens, judging which fresh slave would work for her today. 

After some deliberation she reached both hands in and pulled out two unluck (or very Lucky ;).) subjects. With her selection made she walked back to her bed side and placed the two into a dish on her counter there. Olivia then opened the top drawl, shuffled around for a moment and finally pulled out a deep red laced pair of panties. She took one of the waiting tinies and fitted him into the custom crotch. Immediately he started to squirm, they always did, it was not a job any of them really wanted. This only caused Olivia to smile however. 

"Make sure yee' keep that up" she said in a thick Scottish accent, half laughing to herself. Then she rose and dropped the panties to the floor, slipped one leg in each hole. 

From the tinies perspective this was terrifying. Either side of him was a sky scrapper of a leg, both of which thickened as he was rapidly pulled up. Far above him the Tiny could see the Hairy crotch which displayed a wrinkled cunt at the center. A pair of hungry lips waiting for their breakfast. These distant lips soon grew closer until finally they enveloped the waiting tiny into their folds. 

Olivia pulled the panties on tight and could immediately feel the panic of the man between her legs which sent a warm shiver through her and a sigh of relief out her lips. After taking a moment to absorb the feeling she continued getting ready. A white button top, black skirt, black nylons and something Olivia enjoyed no bra. Leave something for the boys after all, torture them with what they can't have. 

Finally, she looked towards her other tiny. A grin drew across her face. She got up and walked over to her cupboard and began moving around inside. Finally, she returned holding a fancy leather box 

"I had these custom-made last week for you wee little boys" She looked down at the tiny in the dish who looked back at her. The eyes of all the other Tinies also watched from their enclosure. Suddenly she flipped open the box and with her delicate fingers pulled out a brand-new pair of all leather flats, black to match her outfit. Olivia dropped the new shoes to the floor and proceeded to collect the tiny in the dish. Then she bent down and placed the little man in the shoe.  

"At the end of the shoe near the toe section you'll find a small ditch cut into it, just about 3 inches long" The tiny looked into the shoe and saw at the other end a small trench in the shape of a man. He looked back up at Olivia if you plan on surviving and not getting crushed under your goddesses' soles, I suggest you go into that ditch, you have 10 seconds." 

Olivia started counting to herself and the tiny bolted to the ditch. As soon as 10 seconds had elapsed, she slid her foot in. The Tiny watched the giant nylon covered toes pass over him before pushing down. The ditch didn't provide much extra space and soon the pressure of her foot pushed down on him, his chest and face firmly pushed against the sole of her foot. Outside Olivia stood up and could feel the man under her toes. She felt powerful, she felt in control. And now all ready, she headed to work. 

Olivia often walked to work; it was about 2 Km from where she lived. Between her legs this cause hell for her tiny prisoner. With each step the sound of thighs, panties and pubic hair all grinding together caused a deafening roar for the little man within. Sweat built up as the walk continued and soaked into the panties, and into the tiny. His squirming from trying to escape the intense heat only excited the monstrous pussy that his entire body rubbed up against and wetness soon flowed from it, coating the tiny man. The thick smell of his mistress's sex was over powering. 

This, whilst being pure hell, was also extremely arousing. After all what man in their right mind could resist the over powering scent of a hot, dripping pussy. His dick grew hard. The custom holder in the panties was designed to expose the dick, and as it grew and rose the tight fit caused it to rub against her moist lips. with each step it was stroked and within only a couple of moments he would erupt.  

Olivia could feel the tiny penis poking into her flesh, be it only slightly and it bought her so much pleasure knowing that these arrogant MEN had no control over themselves. That she was so powerful and mighty to them that they would cum for her without control. Throughout the day she would feel this several times, especially when she was walking. 

At work the tinies would be crushed between her thick thighs. She would often squeeze them a little if she desired them to continue squirming. Her coworkers never knew through all her meetings and business, Olivia was on the verge of orgasm. But she hid it well and always held it back. 

Within the shoes it was even more of a night mare. With each step the force of the entire world would compress down on the little man, forcing the air from his lungs. Quickly he had to learn to breath between steps. But each breath was filled with the overpowering stench of her feet. The strong aroma filled his lungs and often caused him to cough. The rough nylon rubbed against his face and body like coarse sand paper. As the day went on the sweat from her feet would run towards the toes and pool beneath him, coating him in the liquid. The smell soaking into his skin. 

Outside all of this just made her feel more powerful. She finally knew what it was to be a god. Throughout the day she would scrunch her toes and feel her tiny captive squirm beneath her. With every step she felt his desperate floundering as he tried pointlessly to escape his prison. 

After several hours of this both men had slipped in and out of consciousness several times and were at the limits of their endurance. Finally, in the early evening, Olivia reached home. She walked through her door and the moment it shut behind her she let out a gasped and a scream as the built-up sexual tension from all this pleasure was finally able to surface. She rushed up to her room and slammed the bedroom door behind her. She kicked off her shoes sending them across the room, leaving the poor occupant inside with the smell. She rapidly began to strip throwing her clothes anywhere, including her panties with her cum encrusted tiny still in them. And headed to the bed side table on the opposite side to where she sleeps. 

She bent down and swung open the drawl. She stared inside, breathing heavy, looking at the contents below with hungry eyes, those of a beast. In the confines of the drawl sat another tiny, the 7 inch one. She grabbed him out as well as some other device and slammed the drawl shut.  

Olivia fitted the man's lower legs into the device, it was a suction cup with boot like holes that held the tiny in place. It also had a small rod with straps that held the little man firm. She Walked over to the wall and slammed him on. He was about knee high, and thanks to the stick was perfectly "erect" for his queen. 

Olivia bent down on all fours and turned away from the tiny, her hovering behind at the perfect height. She backed up slowly at first, feeling the tiny toy slip through her dripping lips and pushing deep into her pussy. 

For the tiny it was like entering a dark wet cave of flesh. She was so incredibly wet from the day that he glided in like it was nothing. The thick smell of her sex surrounded him. Once all the way in, Olivia began to ride the wall mounted tiny back and forth, in and out. She pounded him so deep that her ass cheeks smashed against the wall with each thrust and the Tinies head pushed against her cervix, entering it once or twice.  

The pleasure built up and after a minute Olivia let out a mighty scream as she peaked, pushing herself onto the toy as hard as she could. Then when she pulled off, she fell to the ground panting with exhaustion and pleasure. the Tiny attached to the toy was worn out. every inch of his body, every orifice coated and filled with the thick white cum of his mistress. For several minutes both lawed exhausted, the Tiny literally dripping with her pleasure.  Finally, Olivia pulled herself back up and resumed her position, the Tiny began to cry not thinking he could survive a second round. but it would be so much worse than he could imagine. 

Olivia forced herself back, this time however the Tiny went straight into her puckered ass hole. He was so well lubed already from round one that the man slipped in and out of her rear entrance with utter ease and she pondered away at him. This time had nothing to do with sexual pleasure, but control. The sensation of being able to shove a worthless man into her ass without him being able to stop her bough such ecstasy to her. She pounded and pounded and the tiny was plunged deep into this fowl smelling tunnel. This went on until something happened and Olivia pulled away after felling the odd sensation. when she looked back at her tiny to see if he was alive, she was shock to see that he was missing. However, the mystery was a short one as almost straight away she felt the rapid squirming from within her. Olivia rushed over to her mirror, turned and parted her cheeks, only to see nothing but a small pair of feet sticking out of her ass.  

She laughed and covered her mouth in shock. But then regained her self and stood up straight. She faced the mirror, and proceeded to pull various sexy possess, admiring what a goddess she was. And then like nothing was a miss, she turned and walked out. The tiny stayed within, and his mistress had no intention of letting him out that night...