- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a heads up to those asking in the reviews, I will be returning to countries eventually. However I dont know if I will reuse characters or create new Giantesses who will use the tiny in a different environment. Thanks again for any feed back and telling me what y'all want to read. Enjoy.

 

Isla laid on the couch, legs outstretched hanging over the end, eyes shut napping away. She had worked the night shift as a nurse and now gained what little sleep, she could, thankfully she was not working the night coming. Isla was a traditionally beautiful lady. She looked after her body and always made sure she was at her fitness. but she wasn't as beautiful as a super model yet held her own in a crowd. She had shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes and a tanned skin tone due to her Māori grandmother.  

Suddenly she was awoken to the echo of her doorbell. Still half asleep and wearing her lose baggy pajamas she made her way to the door. Opening it, she was greeted by a delivery man, who handed her a small parcel and bid her a good day. Isla was surprised by this as she had not bought anything or been expecting a parcel. She took it back to the lounge room and sat down on the couch, placing the box on the coffee table before her. She examined the package and quickly noticed apart from the delivery address there was no mane or return address to be found. She opened the box curiously and inside found another box. It was all black except for the gold writing on the lid saying, "A Ladies Pleasure". 

Now she knew this wasn't her parcel. She had not ordered anything that was of sexual nature recently, and this 100% looked like the box of a sex toy. Still, it would be impossible for her to find the real owner or return it due to the lack of info on the parcel. She thought for a moment and decided she was more curious about what some stranger had ordered as their "Pleasure" and so removed the black box and began opening the lid. 

She gasped in shock and dropped the box back down, letting out a small scream. She breathed heavily and opened the box one more time to confirm her eyes. She gazed in confusion, shock and wondered at what lay before her. It was an utterly tiny man strapped in... 

After a couple of moments, she regained her control and decided she had to know more. Isla reached down and removed the restraints from the tiny and tipped the small man out onto the tabletop. The Tiny coward and shook before this goddess above. 

"Please its ok, its ok" Isla tried to reassure the man that she wasn't going to hurt him. "I just want to know who you are...?" 

The little man uncovered his face and stared up at the giant women above him. "What do you mean you want to know what I am? you ordered me didn't you?" 

Isla Looked down in more confusion. She thought the box would contain a sex toy, but this was just crazy. "Order you? no, no I didn't order you? you just showed up at my door" 

The two stared at each other some more before Isla finally spoke up. "Tell me what.... who you are?" 

The little man stood up straight and glared at the girl above more intensely. She was immensely beautiful from this angle. He thought himself lucky, if he had to be a slave to a girl, it might as well be one as attractive as her.  

"My name's Edward" said the Tiny with a still timid voice. It was hard for Isla to hear but she could make out the small squeaky voice. "I am from Australia. I was a prisoner until... until she shrunk us..." 

"Who?" Isla probed for further answers. 

"The scientist. She was part of some team inventing size altering tech or some bullshit. But she went rogue and somehow got access to us. Now she shrinks us and sells us to women over the black market." He started to feel more comfortable, as though this woman could help him. 

"So, you are a slave? sold to women?" 

"Yes, exactly" the Tiny replied. 

Isla and the tiny talked a little more about what had happened to him, the program, why he was in prison and so on. After some time, she stood back up and started pacing around the room, the Tiny below only able to watch and wonder what she was thinking.  

" I should help you... this is unjust" She kept pacing back and forth. however suddenly she stopped and looked down at the man, lost in thought. she looked deep into his tiny eyes and pondered his story. then it clicked in her mind "but then again... you were a criminal. Scum..." 

A grin pulled across her face, and she sat back down and looked at the tiny man. The she continued " most people see a nurse like me and think we must be sooooo compassionate, so caring for strangers. but the truth is, I hate people, especially my male patients. You all scream and cry and expect us to thump around like your personal servants... like slaves..." 

The tiny started to shake again as Isla monologue became more sinister. 

" See little boy, the way I see it..." Her hands smashed down onto the table either side of the Tiny, the shock making him fall to the ground. "it's about time I’m the master, and I have the slave! And given your history and what you were made for, I don't think you're someone the world will miss." 

Something evil had snapped in Isla. The stress of her job and the expectations piled on her. The control, power and potential that lay before her. With her speech done she laid back onto the couch and slammed her feet up onto the table, right in front of the tiny. She then proceeded to order him to massage his new mistresses' soles. 

The tiny at first stood in terror, what little hope for help he harbored just left. However, he had been preparing for this since he was shrunk, and now just had to push through and hope for the best. Isla may not have been his intended goddess, but she's the one he got, and she was beautiful. 

He approached the giant sole in front of him and was immediately overpowered by the thick smell of sweat and foot odor. Isla had finished the night shift and collapsed on her couch. She had not yet showered, and her feet still held the dirty grim of being in a pair of sneakers for the past 12 hours or more. Even at his small size of about 3-4 inches he felt good down there. She felt his entire body pressing against her sole as he tried frantically to massage it. She moaned as she tilted her head back, and before either of them knew it she was asleep again.  

The Tiny had no idea of this, however and kept working. but suddenly, he shifted forward as her foot lifted into the air. He had been leaned against it, and since it was on the table's edge, by moving out of the way it caused him to fall to the floor. He crashed to the ground but was unharmed. The Tiny tried to stand but suddenly the foot returned and came crashing down and landed right on top of him. He was trapped 2/3 under the bridge of her foot. the smell now coating his body and the pleasure of the Truely giant sole pushed most of the air from his lungs. 

Soon he too passed out. And when he would awake several hours later, he found himself in an old fishbowl. Over the coming weeks Isla would use the tiny in many different ways. he had him paint her nails and clean between her toes, he would polish all her jewelry while she wore it, including her belly ring which forced him to hear her grumbles from within her body, and of course, she used him as a toy. 

One day Isla sat on the couch, no pants on, legs spread open. in her hands she had her phone and between her legs was her slave. He stood with a tiny rag and polish the silver clit ring that adorned the giant vagina before him. Even the thought of him down their made her wet and the Tiny noticed the clear cum slowly coating the entrance of her pussy. But then the silence was broken. 

" Oh, I can't believe this! I almost forgot..." Isla Read her phone intently. Being awake all night at the hospital did have one benefit, she kept many international friends and pen pals. One was a girl in some central African country who would travel far to be near Wi-Fi and be able to message her friend in a distant land. Her name was Amara, she was relatively poor but had dreams of venturing outside her village someday to distant countries. Her birthday was in a couple of weeks and after reading a new email from her the event came back to Isla's mind 

"I will need to assemble her and her family a package again full of treats!" Isla spoke to herself. Then something clicked in her mind. Amara had recently talked about how she wished for a sex toy as being single in a small tribe had its Cons, it was more as a joke, but the thought gave Isla an idea for a very special Suprise. And with that she looked down at the tiny below who didn't even notice the renewed attention he was receiving. After all she was growing tired of this one and had already been looking at buying something bigger from this 'Scientist' in Australia. 

"Well little man, I think you're going on another adventure soon" and with that she took her two middle fingers and shoved the tiny deep into her awaiting cavern, she would enjoy him for one last day of course.