- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains Vore.

 

The Box remained still for several hours now. Jack had lost all sense of time, but he felt like it had been several days since he had been enclosed in this prison. He had noticed a couple of days ago that he did not feel hungry or thirsty at all throughout this trail, but he could not understand why. Time drifted by longer and longer, the box started to heat up, perhaps sitting in the sun. Jack began to sweat, and his prison became more and more uncomfortable.  


After what seemed like forever, and on the verge of passing out, his world once again shook alive as he was lifted up. He heard a door slam and then some muffled talking in a language he did not understand. He recalled the lady who had put him here saying he was headed for Japan and assumed he has been in the post enroute ever since. The box moved around violently as the carrier outside seemed to be running up some stairs. Suddenly the box was slammed down onto some sort of surface before, yet another door could be heard shutting. moments passed and jack could hear frantic walking outside before finally silence. 


Suddenly a knife pierced the boxes lid above him, the blades tip only centimeters from his small body. The b lades cut the length of the lid and the box flung open. looking down on him was the face of a young Asian women, no older then 18 or 19. her face beamed with excitement and amazement, her narrow eyes wide with anticipation. her small hands cupped her mouth and she let out an excited squeak before rambling of a fast chain of words in Japanese, OfCourse jack didn't have a clue what was being said. 


Her hands reached in and gripped the foam holder which held jack in place, removing it from the box and placing it upright on her desk. He now faced her and could see her and the room around them. It appeared to be her bedroom and was extremely colorful and lined with posters of various anime characters. The girl herself was dressed in a school uniform, apparently just home from her day of education. She was young and beautiful, and her eye focused in on the small man.  


She continued to talk in the foreign language before quickly standing up and disappearing off to the side, out of his point of view. He was still restrained in the holder and his heart rate quickened as his fear increased. Only a short moment later the girl reappeared as she moved around the room. However, she had since removed her tope and was only wearing her skirt and bra. Overall, she was very skinny and had relatively small breasts. She had long legs and small, but well looked after feet. 


After cleaning up the room a bit she returned to her desk and as she sat down, she bought her face right up to jacks. her giant pupils half the size of the tiny man. As she glared at him from only a couple of inches apart, she again started to talk in Japanese. the sound boomed through jacks' ears and caused him to wince. The hot air from her breathes washed over him with every word and he could smell a hint of fish in her breath, no doubt whatever she had eaten for lunch. As she finished talking a huge grin pulled across her face exposing a perfect row of teeth, all pearl white and as straight as any teeth could hop to be.  


after a few seconds a huge tongue appeared and licked across the row of teeth and her eyes narrowed in on jack. Suddenly she lurched forward, and the gigantic tongue emerged from its wet cave and slowly licked up the entire length of his body, coating him in a thick coat of saliva. It pulled away just as fast as it had come, and the girl burst into laughter.  


She began talking again as she stood up and moved to the center of the room where she began to continue undressing. she unhooked her bra and threw the clothing towards the desk, where it landed just in front of jack. Despite having a small breast, the fabric was huge. she then slid down her skirt and panties revealing her whole naked form. despite being terrified, jack was astounded at the beauty of the young lady. she was we toned for someone so skinny and had a firm ass. Her bush was unkept but not in a way that would be unattractive. 


Though his show was cut short as she again disappeared for several minutes once more. When she returned, she was fully dressed up. She wore a beautiful dress and had made her long rough hair into a refined tied back style. once more she sat at the desk, but this time ignored jack as she put on Jewlery and some makeup. Finally ready she looked down at you. her eyes were hungry and at that moment he could help but think she might just shove him in her mouth right then and there. But she controlled herself, and with that removed jack from his restraints and dropped him into a nearby handbag, before grabbing it and walking out of the room. 


Jacks' whole world swung from side to side as her bag moved with every step. Every now and again he could hear talking, however the only real sound he could hear from the outside was the echo of her shoes. After some time, the whole world got loud as all he could hear was talking. The swing of the bag stopped as it was dropped to the ground. He expected to be removed but nothing happened as he was left in the dark for ages, with dozens of voices echoing around him. He could smell the scent of food as it found its way into the bag, and he assumed he must be in some kind of restaurant. his anxiety grew with this thought. He looked around at the contents of the purse and it was nothing you wouldn't expect to find. so, he sat and waited. 


After what seemed like hours, the purse swung open, and jack looked to the heavens to see the face of his owner staring down at him laughing. her giant hand came diving down and in a titanic grip, lifted him into the sky. He was dropped into a small dish in the center of the table, and from all around he could hear gasping and giggling. he looked around and saw about 5 other Japanese girls all dressed up and staring at him in amazement. they all started to talk to the girl who had bought him, and although jack did not know the language, he knew he was the subject of their discussion. 


The table was hugging and seemed to go on forever. It was adorned with giant bottles that towered into the sky and littered with dirty plates and bowls and used chopsticks. He glared around at the finished meals and couldn't shake the sinking feeling he was about to join it. As he looked in circles, he suddenly realized that all eyes were on him. 


Suddenly his waist was caught either side by a crushing force. he was lifted sky bound and as he looked at his torso, jack realized he was gripped by chop sticks. he rushed through the air, and suddenly was plunged into a thick sauce that covered his entire body before again being lifted to the sky. 


He was bought face to face with his owner, the girl who had gone through all this effort just to enjoy the tasty snack of a tiny person. She glared at him with an evil and hungry smile across her face, as sauce dripped from his body. All the other girls sat in silence with a look a great anticipation on their faces. 


Finally, he rushed forward and shoved his head long into the waiting cavern. inside he was thrashed side to side by the giant monster that was her Tonge. banged against her teeth. quickly the thick sauce was completely sucked from his skin and replaced with a coating of saliva. The smell of sushi swept into his nostrils and bits of food that the giantess had failed to swallow previously littered the mouth and stuck to him as he was toyed with. 


Finally, he was thrown to the back of his mouth and with a quick jolt he was sent down. tight muscles surrounded his body and with great pressure pulled him down and down deep into this creature. The walls were tight and compressed his body but were also slimy and coated in a thick mucus. It was a trip of only a few seconds but seemed to last forever. Finally, he was pushed through a tight opening and began to fall a short distance before splashing into the thick mess of her stomach. He came to the surface and took a deep breath of hair. It lacked oxygen and was very acidic. the smell of vomit and half-digested sushi filled his nostrils as he gagged, unable to vomit. The slush was thick, and he was somewhat able push himself off it to stay afloat. Suddenly a large stream of liquid, alcohol, came pouring from the opening far above, and the force of it pushed him under. He became disoriented and lost and struggled to find the surface. The hot sludge burned his skin as the sounds of digestion surrounded him. 


Finally jack lost consciousness and his body slipped deeper into the warm belly of this goddess who had swallowed him. His being was broken down and what little nutrition this small snack had was used to fuel the body of this young girl, to give her energy as she went for a jog the next morning. she never thought of the man again but waited with excitement as several more packages were in the post, on their way to her house....