- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

I have a Discord now! Come and discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date on my projects~ discord.gg/KYmzAFK8

 


An open circle of sky hovered above the beachside city, like a halo that protected it from the large clouds brewed over the ocean. High temperatures and steady winds were as expected as noon neared; a busy weekend saw traffic filling the streets as beachgoers headed to the shorelines, coloring the plain sands with their blankets, parasols, and swimsuits. The shining sun always brought out the most life from the city, a location renowned for attracting tourists from across the country. Swimming, boating, and lists of outdoor activities dominated the agenda for the tens of thousands that sought fun ways to keep cool and beat the heat.


It was a perfect summer day to spend at the beach.


Tremors thundered inward from the northside of the city. Helicopters operated by both police and news organizations raced through the skyline, zipping past the shivering buildings. Cautionary sirens wailed inside buildings and radio reports alerted its listeners to seek shelter, to avoid the main streets. Social media lit up like a fire, hundreds of pictures every minute pouring in of what onlookers caught sight of; many photos were just a glimpse of a hooved leg, or distinct antlers passing above rooftops, but the scale of the creature was always recognizable. It had been confirmed earlier, when officials determined the trajectory of her route would cut straight into the city’s hub, but no warning could prepare the civilian population for the threat that approached in casual strides.


A huge, slender body navigated the multi-lane roads, like a model strutting down a runway; Daria certainly looked like one, with her slender build, the fetching white dots within her brown fur, and the acid-yellow streak dyed into her clean black hair. Beneath shaded glasses that reflected the sun’s rays, Daria’s rose-pink eyes swept side to side. She peered down every street corner as she made her path up a curved road, seemingly a stranger in the city despite her calm demeanor. No matter how noble she acted, the consequences of each footstep were tremendous, as it would be for any kaiju treading into human territory; cars were cratered into hoof-shaped prints, while street lights and utility wires snapped apart against her ankles. The 120 meter-tall deer-kaiju was slowed by only one matter: catching her eye with delight was the friend she came to visit, perched at the base of the tallest building in the city.


“Felicity! Mm, I didn’t mean to run so late…” Daria waved over at her companion, her pace hurrying up the road at the cost of the traffic that was jammed there. She shifted a pink tote bag up her shoulder, nonchalantly adjusting the tons of weight she brought for their leisure. “I hope I wasn’t making you wait long.”


An hour earlier, large crowds had begun forming around that standout skyscraper, lured there by a similar sequence of events. Daria was the second kaiju to cross through the city, but whereas humans fled from her careless strides, Felicity attracted them towards herself. Her entrance had been relatively gentler, as was usual with her cautious personality. At 100 meters tall, her height was marginally less intimidating, and her most notable qualities granted her an essence of softness. Afterall, she was a sheep-kaiju, her bestial features seen in the fluffs of white wool that ran rings around her ankles, wrists, thighs, and collarbone.


For the time being, Felicity posed little threat to anyone but the short-heighted base of the skyscraper. She used those bottom levels of floors as a seat while waiting for Daria’s arrival, propping up a red parasol above her head to keep herself in the shade; while she waited, it twisted anxiously in her grip until she finally found the antlers of her friend bouncing into view. The golden eyes behind her bottom-rim glasses lit up with her smile as she stood up to meet Daria, hesitating so that she could dust off the roof debris that was embedded to her skirted bikini bottom.


“Oh, you’re fine! I barely noticed the time go by,” Felicity giggled, carefully planting her hooves between a sprawl of cars muddled in an intersection. She carried her head low, bashful to Daria’s approach. “It’s wonderful seeing you aga-- bahh!”


Once within range, Daria slid her tote bag onto the street to explosive effect before lunging forward at Felicity. Several stomps tore through the clusters of people, dispersing those that had not been scared off by her presence alone. Her speed then slammed into the shorter Felicity as a hug, both arms wrapped around the sheep’s shoulders so that her head was pushed into Daria’s chest. Onlookers below fretted from the sheer pressure of their embrace; a squeeze at that size was enough to flatten whole shipping containers between them.


“I missed you, girl!” Daria laughed as the hug concluded, but she kept a loose handle on Felicity. “I especially missed this.” She teasingly ruffled her hand through Felicity’s short-medium hair, puffing up the blonde color like it naturally wanted to. Disapprovingly, Felicity politely brushed some of that fluffiness back down, earning another giggle from Daria. “Are you ready for some summer fun? Enjoying your time off from work?”


Felicity giggled warmly. “I-It’s a lot to take in,” she said, “but it’s definitely nice to have a change in scenery. C-Can you tell that I was sheared recently?” Bashful turns showed her body off to Daria, emphasizing the majority of her body where her wool was short. Both stouter and wider than Daria, her build was enticingly chubby; her gold-colored bikini put much of that grabbable softness on display, but translucent skirts along her hips and chest kept some modesty in check. Dropped outside her cleavage was her smartphone, which hung around her neck inside a waterproof case and bounced to many of her bust’s movements. She shivered from embarrassment, “I-I asked the humans t-to make sure the cuts were clean and even, but… it’s hard to tell--”


“Trust me: you look stunning,” Daria boldly complimented. She ran her hands down Felicity’s arms, evidently tickled by the texture. “Ahh~ I love that fresh-cut feeling.”


The easygoing nature of their conversation was in contrast to the unsettled atmosphere looming over their onlookers. Much was murmured regarding the risk of these kaiju, which was up to debate. Kaiju were inherently dangerous creatures due to their impossible and various sizes, but not all kaiju were prone towards cruelty or destruction. There were many kaiju, in fact, that were categorized as docile: kaiju with passive attitudes, often heralding from nonaggressive animal bloodlines, lacking an instinct to attack human civilization.


Among the list of known docile kaiju, Daria and Felicity were notable for also being cooperative -- a loose term that fit the two differently from each other. These special kinds of kaiju could be communicated with, at least enough to establish a form of harvesting of a kaiju’s excess supply of resources. Felicity’s wool was one such material that humans cherished; its durable yet versatile qualities made it especially soft and defensive. She allowed the humans on a schedule to drive special vehicles over her body, shearing some of that wool so that it could be made into luxury fashions, or even military-grade armor. Felicity not only benefited from the free grooming, but she could always regrow her wool on-demand, if it was ever needed.


Daria, similarly, had humans that made efficient use of her passivity. A special trait of her antlers was that they could generate electricity, enough to cover a significant fraction of a city’s energy costs. As such, teams of humans would approach her when she lazed about in her home forest, scaling her body up to her antlers and applying machines that would capture and save that unused electricity. Permanent additions to access that energy overflow decorated her antlers like silver accessories, though it did little to inhibit her power when she willed for it. Unlike Felicity, these were not agreed-upon terms, but something Daria allowed to let happen -- for the usual price to keep docile kaiju content.


If humans expected to continue harvesting from these kaiju, it was vital that the kaiju remain docile and contained, a feat that cost civilizations nearly as much as what they had to gain. Demands from these kaiju, no matter how outrageous, would have to be met, lest they grow bored with their communities and abandon them -- if not something worse. Thus, docile kaiju effectively traded their extra resources for accommodations and conveniences: shelter, food, clothing, accessories, services, and even modern technologies all had to be supersized to kaiju proportions and designed to meet their needs.


And, occasionally, these kaiju were permitted to leave their homes and venture elsewhere. Of course, “permission” was never something the humans could grant; it was merely a suggestion of order, a barrier of trust they could only hope their docile kaiju would abide by. For Felicity and Daria, two friends who had remained in contact for years, there was no warning that they would be departing so spontaneously; they wanted it to be a surprise when and where they would meet up for a summer get-together, so that no human force would try to interfere.


“Come on~ I still haven’t seen the beach yet,” Daria urged, returning to where she had left her tote bag -- an unfortunate corner store which her belongings had meteored into. She knelt down to that store’s level and searched through her things, retrieving a canister of water and her waterproofed-smartphone. The latter was hooked to the bottom of her bikini, a purple swimsuit with floral designs.


“Sure! I’ll be right behind you-- oh, look at what I brought~” Felicity turned back around to where she had been waiting and bent low to the ground, retrieving not only her own tote bag, but another item which she had kept hidden further up the road. It was an inflatable beach ball, customized for kaiju conditions; it was huge enough to clog the entire road of traffic, garnering crowds of people that were mesmerized by the gigantic, transparent plaything. Those same crowds bellowed into cries and gasps when the ball was rolled into Felicity’s arms, dodging out of its path before it was picked up. “I-I thought this would be fun, so I had my community make this for me!”


“Oh? How fun!” Daria snickered, popping back up to full height. She began treading backwards with her arms raised up high for a catch, disregarding whatever damage her footfalls caused behind herself. “Pass it here!”


Felicity obliged, but with so many people still scrambling at her feet, she was cautious in stepping forward and tossing the ball forward. Frenzied people down below scattered when her hoof fell into an empty space, catching their attention onto her act of playfulness. They shuddered upon seeing the huge ball fly out of her hands and through the sky, its round shadow passing over streets and building walls as it arced over a city block. Panic revolved around the ball, for wherever it flew, the citizens closest to it roared into worry. Their volume peaked when Daria received the ball and its force pushed her a couple steps back; traffic lights burst into electricity as her legs snapped through them, and an unfortunate truck had its cargo smeared into a cloven shape.


So much chaotic energy was whipped up by one pass of the beach ball, and it continued to be that way as their game progressed. As the two walked towards the beach, they continued to pass the ball between them, tossing it above rooftops or bouncing it down wide roads, hardly a thread of concern towards humans weaved into their little game. Excitement got into Daria as she neared the beach, and so she struck the ball back at Felicity when it was thrown to her -- Felicity, not expecting such a fast response, flung her arms up in defense. The ball ricocheted against her guard, but it bounced away awkwardly between the two kaiju.


“Eep!” Felicity squeaked when the ball struck her. Fragile as she was, the push was enough to rock her backwards into the building behind her. She collapsed against it, using the structure to support her weight while she got her balance back. The tower whined and cringed as her body pressed into the windows, deeply terrifying the floors filled with people, but the walls managed to hold long enough for Felicity to stagger back onto her own two feet.


Meanwhile, the ball returned to Daria, but its awkward angle made it difficult to catch. Rather than being caught, the ball impacted against an antler, which promptly punctured the plastic. Daria was equally struck with surprise from the hit, only able to blink as the ball then deflated and fell gracelessly onto an apartment building. She lifted a flop of a fold, more distraught over the toy than she was of the people that had been disturbed by their game.


“A-Ah, well… That was fun while it lasted,” Daria chuckled, lifting herself back up and leaving the ball where it had deflated. “Err, sorry, Felicity.”


“I-It’s no big deal!” Felicity assured her, catching up to her friend; the streets rumbled around her hurried footfalls. “I can always ask for another! I’m sure they won’t mind.”


Daria scoffed, intending to lecture Felicity and her reliance on humans, but her mind hopped off the subject when she felt a salt breeze blow past her. Her eyes lit up as the beach came into view past one last array of rooftops; “Finally! Let’s find a place to sit down and set our stuff~”


Light on their feet but heavy with their consequences, Felicity and Daria jogged the last stretch of distance to the shore. Daria made a splash with a lunging step to debut herself onto the beach, bounding past a parking garage with a hoof that then crashed into the sand. Beachgoers that had been lounging in that area fled from the pillar-like leg and the subsequent tremor that ran up the shore, but half that crowd had ran to where the sheep-kaiju was stomping onto the scene. Claiming a spot beside her best friend, Felicity tried to avoid the humans, politely waiting for crowds to disperse while hanging a hoof over their heads; the other hoof was planted deep into an intersection, the foot traffic in that area dipping and dodging around where it stood so strong.


Much of the humans that had been enjoying the beach earlier had rushed back inland, forfeiting all the space the two women silently and inarguably demanded. Though the sun beamed down on their efforts, these crowds insisted on marveling at the kaiju couple, flustered by the scale of both the creatures themselves as well as everything they did. The ground quaked when Daria fell into a seat, and then again when Felicity joined her. The lines of captivated citizens shuddered as these kaiju shook the land with their asses; dozens snapped photos of the event to share on social media, capturing the duo on film as though they were celebrities. That attention yet unphased them; Felicity unloaded some of the supersized items from her tote bag, while Daria reflected the photography with a sultry selfie, a picture that also included the crowds and luxury hotels behind her.


Unease lingered around the lounging kaiju. While most of the beach had been evacuated in time for their arrival, those off-shore were trapped in the water. Swimmers and boaters alike were tepid to return to the coast, but knew their place in the ocean was no safer. Further out from the beach was a large cruise ship, which had been making a course past the city when the kaijus turned up. The two titans were not malicious or wild, in fact maintaining a casual conversation, but their presence alone farmed distress at any distance.


“I’ve gotta admit, this place is kinda pretty,” Daria commented, flipping through a list of selfies she had taken. “I’m glad it’s not some dumpy beach. These hotels look cute.”


“They do, don’t they?” Felicity’s head lurked back, glancing down at the beach-facing sides of the resorts. A large number of the occupants there had refused to abandon their luxury locations, and thus gawked at the kaiju from their balconies or outdoor bars. Felicity’s interest passed over them all with a smile, but her fascination then turned into a glow; “Ohh! How perfect!”


Outside one of the resorts was a pavilion for frozen treats, its ice cream-shaped sign having caught Felicity’s eye. She impulsively reached for the store and tore open its roof with a single finger, coiling up the debris into a ball of junk she could flick aside. Employees inside took shelter when the sheep-kaiju’s face filled the void in their ceiling; “A-Ah, sorry,” she meekly apologized. She ignored them when she reached within, pinching and plucking freezers effortlessly from their foundation. Days worth of desserts were devoured in under a minute, the total of treats completely melting into one shallow mouthful of a delicacy.


That meager amount, however, was enough to make Felicity shudder with pleasure. “So cold~ and so sweet~” she giggled as her legs kicked in shivers. “Summer snacks are just the best…!”


Daria drew all attention onto herself when she lifted up to full height, spurring forward into the water. A wave washed around her ankles as she turned back with a hand on her hip, “You should think about swimming off that extra sugar. I’m sure you request plenty of desserts from your humans. Come get in the water with me!”


“I-I will!” Felicity squeaked back. She discarded an emptied freezer into the sand before crawling back towards the resort for another to replace it. “Hang on, j-just one more flavor…” But before she could pluck up her target, Felicity was attacked -- a cold splash of seawater slapped her back, causing her to spring upward from surprise. She nearly buckled forward, but caught herself from falling completely into the resort’s main building. “Daria!!”


Daria was hunched close to the water, her hands guilty with water still dripping off her fingers. “What? Who did that~?” she teased with a long grin. She backed further into the water, her legs kicking back into stray jet boats trying to navigate past the imposing limbs. When Felicity pouted at her, Daria smugly stared back, then launched another splash of water at her. It meant nothing to her that this playful splashing was hazardous to the humans caught in the spray, gallons of water pelting the resorts with enough force to bust windows. Their turmoil was overpowered by Daria’s laughter; “Come and stop me, then!”


Felicity stood up to do just that, leaving behind a butt-shaped crater in the sand as her huge size bolted towards the water. She smiled, eager to pounce back at her friend, but hesitated and pointed at Daria’s calves. “Oh, be careful!” she said. “Th-There’s some boats there!”


Daria scowled, looking at what was brushing into the fur of her legs. “Oh? You’re right,” she quietly replied, spotting the couple of boats bobbing beside and between her hooves. They were vacationers, but their plans had been entirely surmounted by the two kaijus’ trip to the same beach. As the boaters stared blankly up at Daria’s impressive frame from under her shadow, her hand swept down and abducted one of the vessels, stirring the passengers into screams as they rocketed up to eye-level. She shook the boat and watched the occupants be tossed dangerously to the sides. “They’re everywhere… It’s so annoying,” she sighed.


“Wait! Don’t just crush them!” Felicity begged, genuinely fighting for the humans’ lives -- for her own desires. “Y-You know how it grosses me out to see them get smushed…”


Daria smiled past the boat in her palm up to Felicity. She glanced behind herself, inspired by what drifted far from the coast. “Fine, if you wish,” she said, and released the boat back onto the surface where she had pulled it from. Afterwards, she stepped deeper into the sea, then launched another wave of a splash at Felicity, incidentally catching those very same boaters in her havoc. “You still have to come get me~”


“H-Hey! Oh, you!” Felicity huffed and stormed after Daria, stomping through where the boaters had been tossed. Her thighs barreled through stragglers, the rings of wool catching some of them like a net. She then attacked back with her own splash, but it was too weak to reach Daria. “Get back here! I’m gonna get ya’!”


“Hmmm, will you?” Daria pivoted once at a point deep enough into the water. Facing to meet Felicity’s approach, she presented what was behind her; the passenger cruise ship, slowly but steadily powering through the waves the kaiju had caused. The main deck was level with Daria’s hips, but its several stories of additional height were stacked enough to nearly match her tallness. It was a tremendous vessel to humans, and certainly well-stocked with an audience awing at the giants outside.


Felicity ceased her movement once she noticed the ship. Daria strolled to the ship’s other side, fingers gliding above the crowded railings as she turned the corner. Hundreds of people stared at Daria, but her eyes were locked onto Felicity alone. “Oh, be careful,” she joked, pointing down at the cruise. “Lots of humans on board this one. I know you love humans, so watch out~”


“I do not!” Felicity argued, barking over the cruise ship. She maneuvered to chase after Daria, but the deer-kaiju kept on the other side, mirroring Felicity’s movement. “I-I just don’t like when they get hurt…” She examined the cruise since she was nearby, approximating the number of heads turned up at her. From the tennis courts, lounge decks, and outdoor pools, she had half of the population’s attention, while the other half was squarely on the opposite kaiju. Redness warmed Felicity’s cheeks as she stared at the skeptic crowds, though she refrained from admitting how cute she thought they were.


As she leaned forward with interest, however, Felicity’s phone swung forward from where it hung off her neck. The strapped device charged ahead like a wrecking ball, unbeknownst to the sheep-kaiju until she felt the impact. She gasped and jerked away, ripping the supersized smartphone out from the side of the ship, but the damage was already done. Carved into the side of the ship, nearly breaching the hull, was a distinct dent of destruction. Those that had been nearby the affected area scattered away from the railing, all while emergency sirens and warnings urged them to seek shelter inside.


“Ahk! M-My bad, everyone!” Felicity apologized in a fluster. She grabbed at her phone’s strap and withdrew the device into the depth of her cleavage. “That was careless of me,” she nervously giggled. “Don’t worry! Ahg, y-you don’t all have to freak out like this…”


“They freak out over everything~” Daria hummed, her voice circling the cruise ship as she walked around it. Each rise and fall of her legs generated rough waves that destabilized the ship into stalling between the enormous women. At the bow, Daria knelt close to the exposed deck of people and offered a devilish smile. “Boo,” she puffed, spooking the humans to scramble if the breath did not push them off their feet.


Daria then took notice of the amount of attention disproportionately directed onto her friend. Indeed, while her own presence brought worry and fear to humans, Felicity’s tender persona lured onlookers. It made sense they would be attracted towards the less aggressive kaiju, but Daria was embittered with jealousy, interpreting Felicity’s crowd-pulling as a result of her assets. She glared at a row of humans snapping frivolous pictures, tourists intent on capturing the mythical image of a beautiful and busty kaiju out at sea.


“Felicity~ Are you trying to show off, babe?” Daria joked, her voice chilling as it came from just behind Felicity’s animal ear. Just as her tone had crept in from behind, so too did Daria’s arms sneak around her friend’s sides. Felicity then gasped when her belly was pinched by two hands, which then massaged the soft flesh in gentle swirls. “This is where all those desserts go~ These humans must be really impressed with what you’ve got here!”


“B-Baa! Daria, y-you’re being silly!” Felicity stuttered, wobbling into Daria’s embrace in her feeble attempts at writhing out of it. She wanted to pull away freely, but she fretted what it might mean for the cruise ship if her movement was too fierce. On the other hand, embarrassment was rapidly filling her the longer Daria boasted her stomach, her shyness pushed to its limits. “D-Daria, you’re tickling me…!”


“Hoh, we wouldn’t want that~” Daria teased, again whispering into Felicity’s ear. She pulled closer into her friend’s back while her arms traveled up the curves of her body, her grasp eventually finding itself onto her chest. Each of Felicity’s breasts were gripped for tantalizing affect, the bikini top and its veil wrinkling under the touch. Felicity squawked into stillness, her own hands shivering in suspense as Daria proceeded to fondle her; “Those humans feed you well! Look at how big you’ve gotten here. Do the humans notice? Should I ask?” Daria’s muzzle peered past Felicity’s shoulder and aimed at the rows of unsure onlookers, her glare sharpened by her smile. “Are you all appreciating this…? It’d be wasteful not to.”


Felicity stuttered with her stare angled down into the crowds. Daria’s lewd behavior put her to shame, but it was amplified by the widespread attention from all the humans. Smartphones and cameras were lifted high to snap photos of the intimate scene, each shot another blow to Felicity’s feeble amount of pride. She tried wiggling free, but it only made the show that much more embarrassing for her; Daria giggled at that attempt, tightening her grip in response. Felicity squealed and shivered, her best form of defense to put up her hands like shields to veil herself from the onlookers -- a redundant effort due to her vast size.


“Ungh…! Daria, it’s your turn!” Felicity growled playfully as she readied to reverse their positions. Using her weight to her advantage, she pivoted with Daria pulled with her, twisting the two around so that it was the deer-kaiju put up close for the humans to awe at. She had intended it to be that simple and clean, but her action carried far greater consequences; cast into imbalance, Daria was splashed into the cruise ship, her hip careening into its portside. “Ah! Daria!”


“Ooh…” Daria winced. She was barely pained at all by the dull impact, but that was far from the case for the tourists on board the ship. The kaiju’s collision rocked the ship hard, throwing the hundreds of passengers into terrible slips up and down the drenched decks. Waves of water crashed over the railings, knocking over those that did not grapple onto something sturdy. As repercussions of the damage spread, so too did screams of fright blossom about, all while Daria casually rubbed her hip where it had been bumped.


Caught up in their back-and-forth, Daria was quick to try and return the favor, but there was a mishap. When she tried to lunge at Felicity, her hoof breached through the sand and into a hole deep into the ocean. That trip caused her to grab her friend and pull on her shoulders for support, but that only dragged Felicity down with her. The two staggered for a moment in the water, until there was no other option but to fall backwards -- rear-ending the ship with a double-powered assault.


Passengers were completely overwhelmed by the chaos that occurred. All over the ship, fissures branched about from where the two kaiju had fallen. Steel snapped like twigs beneath their impossible weights, the multiple floors collapsing on top of each other as the monsters flailed about to find support. The hull was ripped open as Daria’s ass and tail pushed down against it, and a stray blow from Felicity’s knee cracked open a huge hole in its bottom. The upper decks were erased of their luxury features; tennis courts and outdoor bars were devastated by Felicity’s chest and smartphone flooding across them. Crew and passengers alike that were flung into this mayhem did what they could to survive, even if it meant grabbing the fur and bikinis of these behemoths to avoid a bleaker fate in the water.


Felicity pulled away in a huff, surprised by the damage the two of them had caused in such a short time. She was stunned by the destruction, but Daria was not so affected, rising above the cruise ship with more amusement in her eyes. The vessel had been nearly split into thirds, each kaiju having left irreparable gashes with their beautiful bodies. The inside of the ship was deeply exposed, thus allowing seawater to flood in and barrel into those inside. As the kaiju continued to watch with differing expressions, they saw survivors spill out from the tilted wreckage, swimming desperately towards emergency rafts bobbing weakly atop the surface. In the background to the people’s catastrophe, two sets of hips posed in the water towards them like blank faces of indifference.


“There’s such a thing as being too ticklish, Felicity…” Daria playfully lectured. “Look at what you’ve done…”


“Me?!” Felicity gasped, her cheeks puffing up with redness. “Y-You caused this! You were the one tickling me in the first place!” Arguing, she realized, was pointless; she turned her attention sharply onto the sinking ship and its stragglers swimming away from it. She bit her thumb with worry, “Look at all of them… Sh-Should we put them back on the boat…?”


“I’m sure they’ll figure it out,” Daria chuckled, her interest waning from the humans and focusing back onto her friend. “Don’t let this ruin our little vacation. There’s still a lot more to do while we’re here~”


Felicity buckled slightly, her hands folding together nervously. “I suppose you’re mostly right,” she whimpered. Though a part of her desired to reach down and scoop the humans to safety, she figured it better to not intervene any further. She was oblivious to the aid she involuntarily provided; for many gone overboard, clinging to Felicity’s wool was their safest refuge.


Daria then closed the little distance between them again, hugging onto Felicity’s side and drawing her by the arm into her embrace. She curled a hand around Felicity’s neck, using it to lure her head closer into her chest. From there, she could breathe quietly into the sheep-kaiju’s crimson-colored ear, “These humans might like you… but I like you much more.”


“D-Daria, hehe…” Felicity giggled girlishly, her shoulder perking high as Daria’s flirting tickled her sensitive hearing. “You’re always too much…~”


The scent from Felicity’s blonde hair was appreciated as Daria’s muzzle passed gently over it. Daria followed that long inhale with a kiss pecked into Felicity’s neck. “You always get me into feeling this way,” she replied chillingly. “You’re so cute. Those specks down there don’t know how good they’ve got it…”


Felicity bit her lip, glancing down at those in front of them. While the kaijus were cuddling into one another lovingly, there was still a sinking ship and the disaster surrounding it. She felt pangs of pity for them, but Daria’s touches and whispers were especially alluring. She swooned into Daria’s clutches, “Th-They did seem pretty… fascinated…”


“I would be, too,” Daria hummed, her hands sifting around the edges of Felicity’s swimsuit. Fingers teasingly pulled at the strings, deriving shivers that were warm against Daria’s body. “It makes sense. You’re a queen to me. So what does that make you to them…?”


Felicity giggled, a warm and clumsy sound that was shy, yet receptive. Her gaze became cloudy as it hung over the humans swimming at waist height, a heat rising in the core that Daria had her arms wrapped around. She felt captivated by the situation, that she was a humongous creature that all eyes were feasting upon, including that of her best friend’s. Daria’s flirtatiousness was always easy for her to fall for, and Daria had sunk her teeth. Rarely did Felicity find herself attractive, but when posed so importantly in front of hundreds of humans, she cherished what she could, excited by the magnitude of their love together.


Daria pushed further and firmer. With her grasp controlling Felicity, she moved them a step closer to the ship. Their bodies barreled into the survivor’s struggles; a hip slammed into a collection of rafts, tipping most of them over, while a bikini-clad rear then charged through the aftermath, scattering those that had spilled overboard. In the minimal space between the two behemoth bodies, stragglers found themselves trapped in the middle, pinned between two walls of fur. Whether they chose to cling to that fur for refuge or not, they all would be included in Daria and Felicity’s hug, pressed tightly between their immense masses as the lovers shifted into a kiss.


Daria sighed into Felicity’s shoulder; Felicity moaned into Daria’s chest; survivors begged to be rescued. The smoldering cruise ship was nearly submerged in its entirety, giving way to that which was larger and more important: the romance between two kaijus, whose love for one another was starkly enhanced by the chaos they caused. The more the humans marveled at the titans and despaired under their passion, the deeper and hotter those emotions in them became.


Felicity then pulled away, but she kept a hold of Daria’s hands, not wanting to be completely released just yet. She smiled bashfully, her head heavy with thoughts that made it hunch low. “Maybe… we can continue this,” she whispered, “s-somewhere out of the water…”


“Anything you wish for,” Daria giggled in reply, enthused with the idea. She guided Felicity with a held hand, pulling her back towards the beach where they last were. Felicity then sprang forward to meet her, wading through the waves and curling her arm around Daria’s. “Let’s find out if those resorts have enough fun for two ladies,” she said, her fingers smoothing into Felicity’s.


The two titans lumbered back to shore, leaving behind them a shipwreck tragedy. The survivors fighting to stay afloat watched the kaijus abandon them, their departure itself causing additional waves of troubles. The kaijus would continue to enjoy their summertime fun, while rescue workers hurried past them on boats and in helicopters towards the disaster site. Felicity cooed at the cute speed boats rushing by, while Daria callously flicked a passing helicopter into a burst of fire. Felicity chastised her for her ruthlessness, but it would not hinder the heated mood between the two as they encroached onto the resorts, eager to continue where they had left off.

Chapter End Notes:

 

If you enjoy my writing, consider pleding to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

I have a Discord now! Come and discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date on my projects~ discord.gg/KYmzAFK8