- Text Size +

"Where aaaaaare you?"

You shudder involuntarily at the voice -- a shudder of dread and nauseating excitement that sends your stomach into a confused knot. You lurch forward, eyes darting back and forth at the vast expanses surrounding you, looking for somewhere, anywhere to hide.

You hear footsteps -- loud, rushed, uneven in their tempo as she starts to pick up her speed. They're in the next room. You reach the frame of the behemoth door in front of you and dive down, smacking your elbows painfully as you try to wriggle under the doorframe. The footsteps are right next to you. The floorboards violently as her weight shifts and you hear her giggle excitedly under her breath. Your stomach lurches uncertainly a split second before you feel her warm fingers catch you by the ankle.

For a moment, you wriggle uncertainly, twisting to either side in an attempt to look at your captor, but your pinned ankle keeps you from twisting as far as you need to. A couple of seconds pass as she gingerly raises you and then she unceremoniously drops you into the waiting palm of her other hand.

You barely have time to push yourself to one knee before the hands clap together with a damp smack and she pins you between her palms.

"Going somewhere?" she coos softly, bringing you closer to her face.

You choke a little on your next four words. "I guess not."

You had never met her parents, but whatever genetics they had possessed, she had inherited nothing but the best of them. She's tall -- even before the incident, she had towered over you by the better part of a head -- and flawlessly sculpted, her pert face sprinkled with freckles, her complexion flawless, her thighs statuesque and oh-so-reflective of her extensive athletic background. Her eyes, currently alight with excitement, are a welcoming shade of brown and her full lips are covered in a thin film of nude lip gloss. Her tongue darts out to briefly wet them as she brings you closer to her face. As she twists her hands to sit you upright, you catch a glimpse of her ample breasts, peeking out unabashed in the plunging neckline of the crop top she's wearing.

Without warning, she brings you forward.

You manage to suck in one half-breath of air before contact as her wonderfully plump lips enveloped your sweaty features chin to nose. She tastes like Taco Bell and gum that wasn't doing a particularly good job of covering things up. Your already inflated dick is throbbing painfully now; instinctively you try to twist your hips sideways to keep it from pressing into her palm but her thumb presses against your waist with increased firmness and she knowingly lets it brush against your throbbing member.

Her lips drag across your face, sloppy and careless, pausing to press down with extra firmness on both cheeks and your nose while she makes exaggerated “Mwah.” sounds. Your hands, which had flown up to press uselessly against her soft cheeks when she'd first leaned into you, drop to your sides. You didn't say anything. You don't move. You just fixate your gaze on her neck and pray that she's going to keep going.

Her teeth find your ear and gave it a soft tug. For the first time, she flicks her eyes to yours. Her pupils are dilated, and she unconsciously tightens her grip with enough force to drive the remaining air out of your lungs with an explosive whoomph

Slowly, tentatively, you take a moment to wipe some of the saliva off your face with the back of your hand, glancing up at her while you do so. She's chewing thoughtfully on one fingernail. Her lipstick is smudged, leaving faint red streaks across her chin. Your first thought is that you wouldn't particularly mind if she decides to use you as a human hankerchief.