- Text Size +

Maria had been in a cheerful mood all week since she’d eaten and digested Erik, her son’s best friend. She hadn’t felt this full of energy since high school. Maybe she’d absorbed some of Erik’s youth? It was a silly theory, but whether it was real or a placebo the result was the same, she felt great! She’d never been so on top of the daily housework, and this Thursday afternoon was no different. 

As she swept the dust cloth down the length of the staircase banister, her thoughts started to drift. She started imagining it as a wooden cock. Her pace quickened along with her breathing, her supple body slid back and forth as she stretched from end to end. This was the other side-effect of her Erik experience, having used him repeatedly as a dildo before eventually eating him, she was unbearably horny all the time. Her sex toys just couldn’t compare to a living being trapped between her pussy lips. She’d been intoxicated by his struggles and feeble attempts to escape while she retained complete dominance over him. 

She lifted one leg up and over the banister, with her damp pubic mound faintly outlined on her skin-tight white yoga pants. She moaned as she clasped her thighs around the banister and rubbed her crotch on it. It felt like the whole world was teasing her with temptations. Every time she heard updates from Debra about the search for her son she felt the urgent urge to touch herself. Even at the recent candle-lit vigil for Erik at the church, Maria had been forced to excuse herself to pop to the bathroom. She’d pulled down her panties and used the long candlestick as a dildo. She’d imagined the waxy lump as containing Erik’s soul, forced to please her even in death. She felt so guilty for climaxing on that thought, but it hadn’t stopped her thinking the same again when she was alone in her bedroom that night.

Maria panted and lowered her chest onto the banister, trapping the wooden beam in her ample cleavage of her crop top. Her pink bra became a little more exposed each slide of her figure up the banister, with her large breasts at risk of popping out. The dust cloth fluttered to the floor, forgotten, as her cries filled the empty house. She’d told herself Erik was a one-off, that she’d eaten him to protect her son from the consequences of her seducing Erik, but the thought of eating another boy wouldn’t leave her mind. She’d started drooling whenever she saw her son at the dinner table. She imagined him shrunken down and laid out on her plate, nude except for a cherry tomato over his crotch. 

The banister creaked alarmingly as Maria laid her entire weight upon it. An inner voice whispered that this was dangerous, but she’d gotten used to ignoring her conscience, she just cared about climaxing. 

“Hi Mom, I’m home!” came Jake’s voice, followed by the slam of the front door.

Maria nearly toppled off the banister in her haste to climb off. As she slid back her ass nudged the bulbous cap at the end of the banister, making her gasp as her pussy lips split around it.

“Are you ok mom?”

“I’m… fine!” Maria breathed deeply and fanned her cheeks as Jake came up the stairs, carrying his backpack on one shoulder. He paused as he saw her flushed expression. She smiled. “Did you have a nice day at school?”

Jake shrugged and resumed climbing the stairs. “We were making missing-person flyers for Erik.” 

Maria tried to look casual as she leaned forward and “coincidentally” laid her crotch against the banister. “Did they have pictures of Erik on them? Can I see them…” she asked in a husky tone.

“They’re just regular pictures.” Jake said nonchalantly as he walked past his mother and into his bedroom. He swung the door closed behind him.

“Are the pictures on Facebook?” cried Maria after him, but he didn’t reply. She reluctantly pulled away from the banister, but then noticed the shiny smear across the top. She swiftly wiped down the wet spot with her hand before heading to her bedroom to check her laptop, hoping for an email from Debra…

---

After wearing out her vibrator’s batteries, Maria returned to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Jake had been a bit down since his friend’s disappearance so she wanted to make his favourite, egg and waffles, but she didn’t have any flour so she made her favourite instead, tacos. She was on a slight diet as she wasn’t sure how many calories Erik had been, so she just had the one wrap on her plate and gave Jake the other three. After calling him down, the two of them sat at opposite sides of the small kitchen table. Her ex had repeatedly suggesting replacing it as there wasn’t much room for three, but this was the first place they’d had sex when they’d moved in so she’d insisted it stayed.

She took her first bite of the taco, swallowed, and recalled how Erik had felt squirming all the way down her throat. Sadly the taco didn’t squirm. As she looked down at the taco in her hands, her gaze refocused on Jake. If she angled the wrap just right in front of her it almost looked like Jake was sitting in the taco. Maria’s stomach fluttered and a tingle started in her crotch. She shook her head, trying to clear the thought. Erik was the lone exception, she couldn’t do it again! A voice at the back of her mind reminded her that the vial with the shrinking solution remained half-full… 

“Err, mom, you’re drooling.” said Jake. He scrunched up his face in disgust at the saliva running down her chin to drip onto her chest, leaving damp spots on her upper cleavage. 

Maria closed her mouth and looked away. “Sowwy” she said with a full mouth. She shot glances at her son from the side like she was back in highschool stealing glimpses of her crush. The taco hovered by her open mouth, forgotten, until it spilled its innards all over her crop top. 

“FUCK!” Maria leapt to her feet, looking down at the stained mess on her top. 

“Laaaaaaaaaaaanguage” said Jake with a smirk. Normally he was the one being told off. 

Maria shushed him as she grabbed a towel and dabbed at the stain, but only made the mess worse. A naughty thought entered her mind… No, she shouldn’t… But it was for an innocent reason right? After a coy look at Jake, she threw the towel onto the worktop then slipped her fingers under the bottom of her crop top. She teased it upwards, exposing the light-caramel skin of her belly paunch. 

Jake’s mouth hung open in amazement as he watched the lower cup of her bra emerge and cast a shadow across her flat stomach. Maria’s face became hidden within her upended top, giving Jake free reign to stare at her stunning physique as her bust wobbled. He fumbled for his phone, but by the time he had it out Maria had pulled the top off her head. Her chestnut hair cascaded like an angel descending from the heavens and she shot him a brief devilish smile. It was so sudden he wondered if he’d imagined it. 

Maria sat back down at the table in just her bra. “Enjoying the tacos?” she asked, looking at him like everything was normal. 

“Errrrrr…” Jake struggled to find any words. 

Maria propped her arms under her chest as she leaned over the table, plumping up her breasts. “I hope you enjoy them, I put ALL my love for you in them!” 

Jake nodded then bit into where he thought a taco was, but his hand was empty. He’d forgotten to pick it up.

Maria looked down and spotted a small stain on her bra from the earlier taco spill. “Oh no! This’ll need to be washed too…” She sat upright and wrapped her arms behind her back. Her bra shook as she grasped the elastic band and prepared to unhook it. 

“Thanksfordinnermom,” cried Jake as he jumped out his seat and ran for the hallway. This was all too much, there had to be a catch, and he didn’t want to stick around to pay the reaper. 

Maria smirked as she watched him go, for she’d seen the bulge in his pants. She reached over to Jake’s plate and finished off his half-eaten taco, enjoying the sensation of a completely full stomach.

---

After a fitful night’s sleep tossing and turning, and intermittently chewing on her pillow as she fucked herself silly with her selection of dildos, Maria was in a pretty dazed state. She’d spent the day searching online for help with her obsession and found several forums where women discussed similar fantasies involving their desire to shrink and eat tiny men. But rather than offer support to temper this impulse, they revelled in their desires, encouraging each other to play out their fantasies by swallowing pet hamsters or other small mammals. One user, named TheShrink, said she had a way to make the fantasy a reality with an experimental drug, but she was mostly dismissed as a troll by the other users. A few users were vocal in her defense, saying they’d tried it and it’d really worked, but they were deemed part of the troll campaign.

Maria closed her laptop and flopped across the sofa with a frustrated sigh. She felt the urge to finger herself again. This was unbearable! She had to keep herself busy to keep her thoughts from straying, so she settled on cleaning the house (again).

Her cleaning gradually took her closer to Jake’s room. She walked past his door once, twice, three times. Finally she couldn’t resist any longer and opened the door. She breathed in deeply, smelling the musky scent of a teenage boy’s room, a mix of sweat and dried cum. She picked up the loose clothes scattered on the floor, dusted the shelves with his action figure toys, and changed his bedding. She had a brief thrill on lifting up the mattress, hoping to find some lewd magazines, but there was nothing. He probably had all he needed on his phone. Before she left, she thrust her head into his pillow, smelling his hair. She bit into the fluffy mass, massaging it between her jaws and imagined it was Jake.

No! She stood up straight and spat out the pillow. She was better than this! This keep-busy wasn’t working, she needed to find another way to distract herself. She rushed out his room, leaving a drool-soaked imprint of her mouth on his pillow, and went downstairs. She needed to relax, she needed to clear her mind, she needed yoga. 

She took her yoga mat from the closet under the stairs and laid it across the living room’s carpet. She unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders, leaving her in leggings and a tank top. She did a few small jumps on the mat, warming her body up and jiggling her bust. She started with a mountain pose, standing upright with her palms pressed together, then slowly spread her legs to each side. She closed her eyes and held the pose for a few moments, focusing on her breathing. She still felt horny.

She moved into more active warrior poses, leaning left then right, striking a determined figure. But still the thought of having something living swishing around her stomach, trapped and waiting to be digested, stuck with her.

She tried the downward facing dog, forming an inverted V as she stuck her ass in the air, then the upward facing dog where she swung her hips down and arched her back up. But rather than hover her crotch over the mat, she continued lowering herself so her pussy rubbed across the sticky surface. She swayed back and forth, humping the mat and moaning. This was unbearable!

“Hi moooooooom, I’m home!”

Maria’s trembling arms gave way and she fell flat on the mat, driving the air from her lungs. Jake peered into the living room as he walked past, seeing her sweaty figure laid out on her belly, before he swiftly headed for the stairs.

“Wait!” cried Maria. 

Jake poked his head back around the side of the doorframe.

“You’ve, um, been spending an awful lot of time playing games on your phone...”

Jake didn’t like where this was going, he didn’t want to lose his phone privileges.

“So… I think you need a little more exercise!” 

Jake sighed in relief, he’d get to keep his phone, but then paused. “...what kind of exercise?”

“Yoga of course!” Maria clambered to her feet, bent over to dust off her knees, then gestured to the damp mat. “Come on! No time like the present.” 

“NOW?!?!” Jake looked at Maria in disbelief. She smiled in response. He sighed again and put down his backpack. At least this should be quick. He trudged over to Maria like he had the weight of the world on his back. She grasped his shoulders and swiveled him around to line up with the yoga mat.

“Lay down…” she commanded in a breathy voice while pushing on his shoulders. Jake dutifully lowered herself onto his back as Maria came down on one knee alongside him, maintaining her physical touch on him. 

“Ok, now lift your legs up, we need to get your blood circulating.” Jake wobbled a bit but managed to lift both legs into the air. 

“Good, hold that pose!” Maria ran her hands tenderly down his shoulders, over his small chest, around his hips, and then up to cup his left thigh. “Can you curl your legs back to your head?” A pose she knew he’d find impossible. Jake tried, but he was already straining to keep them perfectly straight, he couldn’t tilt them much further towards him.

“Let me help you…” said Maria as she shuffled forward to swing her knee over his chest. She straddled his torso, pinning his arms to his sides with her thighs as she faced down towards his legs, with his socks barely reaching her chin. Jake gazed up Maria’s shapely rear, from her smooth round ass to the gentle arch of her lower-back. Her leggings were sweaty and both ass cheeks showed clearly, with a second smaller pair of wet splotches beneath them for her crotch. 

Maria cradled Jake’s legs against her chest, nuzzling his calves between her breasts. With one hand on his legs, she used the other to pluck off his socks, revealing 10 dainty toes. Her breath got faster as she hugged him close and began tilting backwards.

“Err… mom!” murmured Jake as he watched Maria’s twin asscheeks descend towards him. They rubbed against his chin and he got out a brief “Mooooo-” before the fleshy mass enveloped his mouth, muffling his cries. He felt the passionate heat of Maria’s rump resting on his face and he breathed through her leggings to smell his mother’s sweet scent.

Maria continued sliding herself down Jake’s body, forming a triangle with their bodies. His toes wriggled in front of face and she couldn’t resist giving them a lick. She squeezed her tongue between each toe, then slipped his big toe into her mouth. Her ruby red lips sealed shut around it as she sucked and imagined eating Jake whole. It was an entirely impossible prospect at his current size, but he didn’t need to stay this size… 

She felt his big toe wriggle between her teeth, the only way Jake had to resist, and she eventually let it pop out her lips. She pressed her head downwards, splitting his legs as she moved past his calves. She also bounced her hips back a few inches until she could feel Jake’s nose wedged firmly between her asscheeks and his chin bumping up against her pussy cleft. She moaned as she ground her crotch on Jake back and forth, then bit her lower lip, trying to stifle her vocal enthusiasm. She reminded herself she was only helping him exercise, but she still continued rocking her hips on Jake’s face. 

She noticed a muffled cry from between her thighs and Jake’s squirming grew more intense,  but she was heavier than him and her mass held him pinned. Still, she pretended to care what he had to say. “What is it Jake?” she asked sweetly. 

“Mmmhph” Jake replied. 

As Maria slid her face between Jake’s thighs she saw the bulge in his crotch. “Oh! Do you want me to…” she asked in a faux-innocent tone, like she was auditioning for a Disney princess. She ran her hands down his thighs to unzip his pants. His small cream cock sprung outwards, pointing straight at her. 

“MMMPH!” Jake struggled more. 

“Oh my! What is this Jake?” She was glad Jake couldn’t see the grin on her lips, betraying the surprised tone she was trying to evoke. She lowered herself further down on Jake, so her chest rested on his lower belly and her lips were a finger’s breadth from his cock, where he could feel every breath she took and word she spoke on his twitching member. She drew out the moment, letting Jake contemplate what kind of punishment she was about to enact. 

“I normally wouldn’t do this, but you’ve been such a good boy of late. Telling Debra those lies about me dropping Erik off at school… you deserve a reward.” She opened her mouth wide and hovered her lips around Jake’s cock like an angel’s halo. Her tongue slowly unfurled from her lips like a snake preparing to strike. She lightly brushed the underside of his cock with the tip of her tongue and delighted at its twitching response. 

Jake’s muffled cries grew louder, but she ignored those as she kissed his cock repeatedly, getting more forceful each time. His cock swayed back with each kiss, like a boxer with a punching bag, until finally she enveloped the whole cock’s head in her mouth. She sandwiched it between her tongue and palette of her mouth, sucking and swallowing to get her first proper taste of Jake’s manhood. She gradually lowered her lips down his thin shaft as her tongue lapped around the underside of his cock head, flicking and toying with it, enjoying its futile attempts to escape. She tried to be gentle, she didn’t want him to climax too quickly.

She continued to hump his face and bob her head up and down over the next few minutes. Her long hair draped down like a curtain, partially covering the depravity of her actions, but couldn’t hide the wet schlurps and suckling sounds.

Eventually she felt a telltale twitch in Jake’s cock as it swung hard against her tongue, her ex’s cock had done the same when he was about to climax. She took a deep breath then plunged down, thrusting her lips through his pubes until she was pressed up against the base of his cock. It was just long enough to reach the back of her throat, with the tip tickled by Maria’s hanging uvula, before it exploded its seed into her mouth.

Jake stopped struggling as his cock spurted out gobs of cum. Maria’s moans were punctuated by swallows, where Jake’s cock was compacted tight as she sucked on him like a lollipop, wanting every drop of his babies in her belly. There’d be no escape, they’d all be digested. 

Despite her leggings being sodden with her juices and her labia lips pressed firmly against Jake’s face, Maria hadn’t been able to climax. She should have taken her panties off first, but she’d still enjoyed herself, and she knew Jake did too if his cock had anything to say about it. She swallowed one last glob of cum, then schlurped her way back up his cock. Her tongue curled over the full length of his member before curling over the tip as it popped free of her lips. It sagged without her lips to hold it up, flopping down between his thighs and smearing his pants. 

With her arousal unsated, horny thoughts raced through Maria’s mind, with one in particular insisting on being heard. It felt great to have Jake trapped beneath her, feeling every wriggle and shift of his body against hers, but she wanted more. She wanted to feel every inch of him inside her. She swayed her hips, rubbing her bare belly on his chest, and imagined feeling him on the other side of it. But it’d be so wrong to eat him, she couldn’t do that. She had to protect him, but her belly would inevitably digest him. She let out a soft moan as she imagined it.

Jake started struggling again and she kissed his cock to keep him relaxed. She considered her options. It’d be wrong for her to force her desires on Jake, but what if he wanted it? 

Jake’s cock reacted to her kisses by twitching and growing harder again. He’d enjoyed her going down on him, so maybe he’d also enjoy taking it further? What if he was secretly into giantess fantasies? Wouldn’t it be cruel not to offer to make his fantasy a reality? 

With her arousal overwhelming any sense of logic, Maria made a decision. 

“Jake…” she whispered. “Don’t you like being beneath me?” She leaned upright, laying more weight on Jake’s face via her ass. Her asscheeks rubbed up against his cheekbones, completely enveloping his face. She felt struggle to break free, which she mistook for agreement. “This feels good right? But it could feel even better! Imagine if I could lick not just your little dick, but your entire body! Wouldn’t that be amazing? I could do that for you…” 

Maria idly wrapped her fingers around Jake’s dick as she talked, cupping the head and rubbing her thumb on the tip. Her breathing quickened as she reached the question she really wanted to ask. This was it. This was the moment. Her pitch grew higher with each word. “Please Jake, will you let me… eat you?” She waited with baited breath for a reply. 

“Mmmph!”

Maria squealed with glee as she bounced on his face, nearly crushing Jake’s head. Just as he thought his life was over, she climbed off him. She looked down at him laid out on the yoga mat, red-faced and gasping for breath. “I’m so happy! I’ll make it feel SO good for you too!”

“W-what?” asked Jake in a dazed tone. Trapped under his mother’s ass, he’d heard only murmurs and had only reacted to the squeezing of her thighs.

“Why don’t you go take a shower first? I want you all clean for it!” she said in a rush as she made plans about how she’d do it. Would she eat him head-first or feet-first?

Jake shook his head, confused, but he wasn’t going to miss his chance to get away. He rolled onto his chest, clambered to his feet, and rushed out the room to the upstairs bathroom. His semi-erect cock swung from his unzipped pants, still damp from Maria’s saliva. He had no idea what had just happened, but he couldn’t deny he’d enjoyed some of it. He might feel differently about what was to come later... 

---

Having heard Jake supposedly agree to be eaten, Maria was aflutter with excitement all afternoon. She spent much of it trying on different outfits, trying to decide what she should wear for this special occasion. She’d considered her slim cocktail dress that she’d worn when going out dancing with her ex, but that was so tight around the middle she worried she was going to split in two, and she wanted to wear something that left enough room in her belly to expand.

She settled on a white summer dress with speckled yellow flowers. It cinched tight under her bust, propping up her cleavage, but was loose around her belly before flaring around her hips and ending at her upper thighs. If worn outside she’d have needed to pair it with shorts given how easily the high hem could catch the wind and flash her crotch, but indoors she could get away with just her panties. 

She spent the remaining hour applying makeup, with a maroon lipstick that complimented her caramel skin, and a small flick of mascara to make her eyelashes pop. She wanted Jake to feel her gaze when she looked at him, with the makeup amplifying the intensity of her eyes.

By the time she was finished it was already early evening and too late to go out for waffle ingredients. She reasoned there wouldn’t be much point anyway, given Jake only had one meal left ahead of him. She ferreted around the freezer for a suitable last meal, and went with a banana float. She added dollops of vanilla ice cream and drizzled on a caramel syrup on top. 

She called Jake down for dinner, then sat at her side of the table, waiting for her meal to arrive. 

Jake was confused as he glanced from the ice cream to her makeup. “Are you going out tonight?” 

“No, we’ll be together alllllll evening,” replied Maria with a grin. 

“Oh… but why-” 

Maria leaned over the table, giving Jake a good look down her cleavage, and laid her finger on his lips. “Shush now, let’s just enjoy it.” 

Jake wasn’t one to turn down ice cream, so he started devouring the dessert. He shot guilty looks at his mother throughout it, wondering what had caused this change in tone. Was she apologising for the face-sitting? Or should he be the one apologising? He still didn’t understand how that had come about. “Aren’t you eating?” he asked. 

“Oh I will…” replied Maria, curling her lips in a grin the Cheshire cat would be proud of. 

Jake finished his ice cream in silence, then pushed back his chair as he prepared to head back to his room. 

“WAIT!” called Maria. She stood up and swept around the table with her hips swaying to the side. She leaned down towards him, coming face to face. She came close enough to him to feel her breath, she opened her mouth… and licked a smudge of ice cream off his nose. She moaned softly as she swallowed, tasting both the ice cream and Jake. “There, all clean!” 

Jake blushed and turned away before the erection showed in his pants, but Maria was faster. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled her into her, wedging his face between her breasts. He felt the heat and softness of her breasts on his cheeks. 

“Why don’t we watch a movie together?” she asked. 

“Which one?” came his muffled reply, with his trapped words vibrating Maria’s cleavage.

“Your pick!” 

“The new Terminator!” 

Maria didn’t normally allow him to watch such violent films, but it wasn’t like he was going to have a chance to grow up and watch it as an adult… “Ok!” Jake leapt for joy, or as much as he could while trapped against Maria, and she thoroughly enjoyed feeling his attempt. She could feel the bulge in his pants rub her inner thighs and she struggled to resist going down on him right this instant. “Soon…” she told herself. 

They headed into the living room, with Maria keeping a firm grip of Jake’s hand like she had when he’d been a young child. She curled up on the sofa and Jake sat alongside her. With her higher weight, the sofa tilted in her direction, leaning Jake towards her. She reached up, curled her fingers around his neck, and gently leaned him onto her to nestle his head on her belly. She played with his hair as they started the movie. Her fingers tweaked the tufts as she delighted in knowing this boy laid atop her was going to be inside her belly within a few hours. 

As time went on and Maria got bored with the movie, she grabbed her phone from the nearby table. She loaded up her email, seeing several reply notifications from the giantess forum she’d been perusing. She’d posted about what she’d done with Erik and gotten an enthusiastic response, even if nobody believed she’d actually done it in real life. A few folk asked who she’d eat next and she typed a reply,  “my son Jake.” She wondered if she should change the names, what if someone linked it to her, but what were the chances of that? They’d need to be as into the fetish as she’d become to stumble across it.

She then made plans for digesting her imminent-meal. She emailed the school to let them know Jake had come down with the flu and would be off for a few weeks. That should give her enough time to excuse his disappearance.

Next she emailed her sister, Madeleine, to ask about the prospect of getting more of the shrinking drug. She had enough for Jake, but what if the mood struck her again? She wanted the option of being able to shrink and devour any man or boy that crossed her path if she so chose. Not that she planned to eat anyone else, Jake would be the last, but she liked having the option.

She was just about to finish with her phone when she got a new notification, a reply to her last giantess forum post, someone had asked for proof. She lifted her phone up to capture a photo of her and Jake together. She opened her mouth wide and ensured the camera could see all the way down to the back of her throat while gripping Jake tight to her chest. She took the photo and uploaded it, labelling it “My next meal.”

She finally put her phone away and returned her attention to the movie. Explosions were happening. “Does it have much to go?” she asked impatiently. 

“We’re just midway through!” replied Jake. He rambled about the plot she’d been ignoring, and she continued to ignore his explanation. 

Maria sighed and tried to be patient. She resumed toying with Jake’s hair, then ran her hands down the side of his figure. She cupped her palm over his hip, then slipped behind him to her own crotch. Her fingers were comfortably sandwiched between Jake’s butt and her pussy. She tried rubbing herself through the dress, but that wasn’t enough. She reached down a little further to grasp the hem of her skirt, then carefully raised it just enough to slip her fingers underneath. She wormed her way under the panty band, then moaned as she entered her labia lips. Fortunately the gunfire from the movie covered her panting as she fingered herself and squeezed Jake closer. Soon…

---

Maria was a sweaty mess by the time the movie credits scrolled up the TV. Jake’s clothing stuck to her chest, having grown damp as she’d climaxed twice while cradling him to her. She thought she’d been covert, but Jake noticed. He’d decided to pretend not to given how weird she’d been acting lately, he didn’t want the movie interrupted by another “yoga session.” Now it was finished he was free and eager to get back to his room. He gave an exaggerated yawn, “oh wow, I’m so tired! I should get to bed…” He was already struggling to extract himself from atop his mother’s soft body before he’d finished speaking.

“HOLD ON! I haven’t had dinner yet…” said Maria in a breathy voice. “Just stay here one moment…” She had to roll over Jake to get off the sofa, squishing his face between her chest and the cushions, before getting up. She swiftly brushed down the front of her skirt, briefly flashing Jake with her white lace panties, before hurrying out the room. She headed upstairs to her bedroom where the shrinking vial sat waiting for her on the bedside cabinet. She snatched it up and returned downstairs before Jake’s thoughts turned to fleeing. 

He’d sat up by the time she returned, peeling the sweaty shirt from his back. She sat down next to him and smiled. “I have my dessert ready,” she said with a sweet smile. “Close your eyes and open your mouth!” 

“W-what?” Jake glanced at the nipple bumps showing on Maria’s tight bust. Was she going to breastfeed him?

“Just do as you’re told!” snapped Maria. Her patience was wearing thin after spending days fighting this impulse. She tried to soften her harsh words with a smile, but Jake’s flinch showed she hadn’t entirely succeeded. Still, he did what she asked, closed his eyes and opened his mouth. She unscrewed the vial then laid one fingertip on his forehead to tilt his head back. She lifted the vial to his lips… this was it. There was no coming back from this. Was she really sure about this? She poured it all in. 

Jake coughed at the unexpectedly bitter taste.

Maria clasped her hand over Jake’s mouth, stopping him from spitting out any of the liquid. “Just swallow it sweetie,” she cooed as she had feeding him medicine as a baby. Jake obeyed. “See, that wasn’t so bad was it?” 

“C-can I go to bed now?” 

“Why would you go to bed? The fun is just starting…” Maria leaned in and kissed Jake. 

Jake gulped nervously, but otherwise remained still as Maria’s tongue explored his mouth. 

Maria finally broke the kiss and looked down at Jake. Had it taken this long last time? She started to have doubts. What if Erik had been a fluke? What if she couldn’t eat Jake after all? She felt a deep pit of disappointment open up in her belly, but was instantly buoyed as Jake sagged in the seat. Another observer might have mistaken it for slouching, but Maria knew better, he was shrinking! She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him to her chest, muffling his confused cries before he could utter them. 

“Shush now sweetie, it’s alright~” she said with the lilt of a lullaby as Jake continued to shrink. His legs receded up the front of the sofa with his socks hanging off his toes as his body grew smaller. Maria felt his head descend from rubbing between her breasts to being nudged beneath them, and finally to laying against her belly. His shirt slipped over his head and flopped over her fingers as Jake shrank down to the size of a toddler, then a barbie doll, and finally the length of her hand. 

Maria felt like she was unwrapping a christmas present as she lifted the shirt off the squirming toy locked within, revealing a tiny 5” tall nude boy. “Just what I wanted,” she said. 

Jake looked up with her with wide-eyed shock. Words failed him as he was unable to grasp how his mother and the sofa had grown to enormous proportions. 

Maria shrugged a couple of times, nudging the dress straps off her shoulders to slip down her arms. The bodice curled down her bust, revealing the white lace bra underneath that cradled her lighter-skinned breasts. So many ideas flooded Maria’s mind with what she could do with her new toy, but Jake only seemed to have a mind for one. Escape! He struggled in her grip around his hips and torso, but his tiny limbs were no match for a fully grown woman. 

Maria giggled as she revelled in her control. She wanted to draw this out, so lifted Jake up to head height where she could better watch his fearful reaction. She waited expectantly for him to ask what she was going to do. She didn’t have to wait long. 

“W-what? W-why? H-how?” stammered Jake. He paused his struggling to rub his eyes like he might be dreaming. 

“You should be asking ‘what’s next’” teased Maria. 

Jake shivered in Maria’s grasp on hearing those words. Those weren’t words of concern or love, those were the words of a bully, of a predator. He didn’t want to ask but his imagination demanded it. “...w-what’s next?” 

“I have my dessert!” replied Maria with a grin. She opened her mouth wide. Her lipstick outlined the wet cavern awaiting Jake. Strands of saliva linked her top teeth to her tongue as it swept out to envelop Jake and slather his face in drool. 

“No! Stop! Please, mom! Stop it!” he spluttered between licks. 

His pleas just made Maria hornier. She tilted him towards her maw, feeling his panicked struggles within her grip. Her hot breath swept over Erik as she panted in heightened arousal. “You’re such a smart boy Jake, Erik took longer before realising the danger he was in.” She licked his face. 

“Oh my god,” Jake spluttered between licks. “Is this what happened to Erik?!?!” He looked down Maria’s throat with horror, realising what depravity he’d been unwittingly abetting by lying for his mother. 

She waited a few moments before replying, “...YES, and now I’m going to eat you too!” She thrust his head between her lips, sandwiching him between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Her teeth lightly bit down onto his shoulders, holding him firmly as she lowered her hand’s grip down to his hips. She then propped up his butt, sliding him inside all the way to his waist. She sucked on him like a lollipop, her tongue sweeping down his chest to his crotch and flicking his tiny floppy dick with the tip. 

Maria’s groans vibrated Jake’s entire body as he was now entirely within her control. The world went dark around him as her lips sealed closed around his hips. She released her grip of his lower body, leaving his legs swinging beneath her lower lip as his knees thudded into her chin. She didn’t seem to mind, in fact she rather enjoyed his attempts to fight back. 

Maria swallowed and tasted the salty mix of Jake’s sweat and tears on her tongue. His terrified shrieks thrilled her in ways that in prior-times would scare her, but now just reinforced her identity as a sensual predator, and that of Jake’s as her prey.

She felt his tiny dick slap against her lower lip. She kept her finger hovering above his butt, ready to push him in when he climaxed, but after a whole minute of sucking and licking Jake was too scared to enjoy it and his cock remained stubbornly soft. Even a few tender nudges with her tongue wasn’t enough to awaken it. She was a little disappointed, and made a mental note to not milk dry her prey prior to eating them. 

She was about to finish swallowing Jake when she remembered one last thing. She leaned over the edge of the sofa to grab her phone and raise it up. She gazed lovingly into the camera, with her cheeks flushed and Jake’s legs dangling from between her thick lips, but it wasn’t quite horny enough. She reached behind and unhooked her bra, letting her large breasts burst free at last. She took her time lining up the photo, making sure it had a glimpse of both her topless chest and what remained visible of Jake. Her lipstick had been smeared during Jake’s struggling, but she accepted that and brushed back her fringe, making sure the mellow golden swirls of her hazel pupils looked their best. She slipped her forefinger between Jake’s legs to cover up his floppy cock on her lower lip, she’d pretend he’d been erect when she posted this later. 

Feeling satisfied, she took the photo. CLICK. Her perky nipples bounced for joy as they were bathed in a bright flash. She checked the photo afterwards while idly rolling Jake’s torso from side to side in her maw like a boiled sweet, keeping him disoriented. She didn’t want to find out afterwards the photo hadn’t worked. Once Jake was in her belly he wouldn’t ever be coming out, so this was her only chance. His kicking feet looked a little blurry, but she looked great so she was satisfied. She’d upload it later, for now she had other things in mind, or rather ‘in mouth’ to deal with. 

She tilted her head back and loosened her lip’s lock around Jake’s waist. His squeals and struggles intensified as he realised where he was going, with his head bumping underneath her hanging uvula as he slid into the muscular tube of her oesophagus. His shoulders briefly got wedged, but a powerful swallow and a nudge of her finger on his butt got them through. His legs curled upwards as he slid deeper, with his thighs, calves, and finally his feet disappearing between her maroon lips. His toes flexed as the lips sealed around them with a final wet slurp.

Maria laid her hand on her throat, massaging the enormous lump as it worked down her throat. Her whole neck pulsed with each swallow as she put all her effort into devouring her prey

Jake’s head podded the fleshy flap of her stomach’s sphincter, then emerged into the foul smelling interior of her belly. A pool of digestive acid awaited him, with Maria having been eagerly anticipating this meal for hours. He entered slowly enough that there wasn’t a splash. His head dipped under the surface for only a short while before more of him slid into the confined space he was forced to curl up into a ball, with his back in the acid and his butt and tiny cock poking out her belly. 

Maria giggled with glee at the imprinted shape of Jake’s genitals on her skin. She tenderly traced it with one finger while slipping her other hand under her bunched up dress and into her panties. Her fingers slid easily inside her wet labia lips, one, two, three, four. They were all needed to stimulate her to the extent her arousal demanded. She thought of it like Erik and his four limbs, kicking and punching inside her as she’d pushed him deep into her pussy, trapping him inside for hours at a time. 

Her thumb flicked her clit as her fingers were busy inside, driving her into a fit of ecstasy. She leaned back on the sofa, her bare breasts heaving as she panted and frantically fingered herself. The bulge of her bust was mirrored in smaller form by her belly, and with her other hand she continued stroking the tiny dick she felt through the stomach wall. 

Maria let out a long breathy cry as she climaxed, clenching both her pussy around her fingers and her stomach around Jake. It was tumultuous within her belly, with stomach acids splashing over Jake as he felt the massaging of his dick by the stomach wall. Even amidst his terror, his dick still responded to the rough caress and he came. His cum splattering onto his belly and was then washed away by a wave of digestive acid. His skin tingled as it began to dissolve and he sobbed with fear. 

As Maria’s breathing slowed and she sank into the sofa she heard the muffled sobs of Jake inside her. She grinned, knowing it was proof of his fate being sealed. He was trapped inside her and doomed to digest down to her shit. He was just food to her now. He was going to be painfully broken down into nutrients for her. He’d have no grave, no memorial, he’d just be flushed down a toilet bowl.

---

The following day, Maria sat at the breakfast table alone, dressed in a sheer nightgown. It was already midday but she’d only roused herself from sleep a short time before. She’d spent most of the night using every toy in her inventory as she’d listened and felt Jake digesting alive inside her. His cries had finally gone quiet around 1am, but she’d kept using her toys until at least 3am. Her bedroom was a musky mess, with her juices all over the bedsheets and her toys scattered across the floor. 

Despite her filling meal the night before, she was hungry again, and was enjoying some home-made waffles. It’d turned out she did have the ingredients after all, they’d just been hidden behind a box of cereal. 

She’d uploaded the photo of her eating Jake to the giantess forum. She titled it “My dinner.” Since then she’d gotten dozens of enthusiastic replies. Some wanted to know what photomanip software she’d used, others had wanted more detail on Jake’s last words, or what he’d felt like inside her stomach. She’d also gotten some PMs that recognised her photo as real and offering large sums for the vial contents she’d used. Each woman tried to justify her need for it, a clingy ex-boyfriend, disobedient stepsons, and a younger brother who kept stealing her panties, but the real reason was just their shared predatory desire to devour a man. A few had sent photos of their intended prey, of boys in swimsuits or dickpics from boyfriends, and Maria could sympathise why these women were so hungry for them. She daydreamed of being able to mail order shrunken boys on demand, although it wouldn’t do her waistline any good.   

A grumbling in her gut told her another photo update was due. She sauntered over to the bathroom with her nightgown open at the front and snagging on her nipples. She was completely comfortable being near-nude, it wasn’t like she had to worry about anyone seeing her now Jake was in her rectum. She swept the gown from behind her as she sat down on the toilet. She exerted some pressure and felt her innards shift around the large mass working through her rectum. It almost felt as good as when she’d trapped Erik in her panties and he’d been enveloped by her ass. 

She was midway through when her phone rang. Maria hoped it would be Debra, but it wasn’t. She was initially disappointed to see her sister’s name on the call notification, but then recalled the request she’d made for more vials and eagerly picked up.

“Hey Madeleine!”

“I got your email…”

“Oh, yes! The, um, ‘special vial’ you gave me before, I would like more…”

“So… does that mean you’ve used it?” Maria could feel Madeleine’s smirk through the phone. 

“Err… I spilled it?”

“You ‘spilled it’ inside the mouth of some boy didn’t you?” 

Maria clasped her hand over her mouth to muffle a surprised yelp. How much did she know? Was she joking? A thousand possibilities ran through her head. Her silence was all the answer Madeleine needed. 

“Just tell me… who did you use it on?” 

“...a friend of Jake’s.” 

“There were two doses in that vial…”

“...and Jake.” 

Madeleine’s laughter erupted from the phone. “I never knew my little sister was so voracious. What did you do with them?” 

“Well, you know…” 

“There’s no cure, you can’t unshrink them.” 

“Oh, yeah, I wasn’t asking for that…”

“Oh my god,” Madeline laughed and it took her a few moments before she couldn continue. “You ate them already didn’t you…” Her tone almost sounded disappointed. 

Maria’s eyes bulged in fear as her sister saw through her instantly. “No, err…” she stammered, but was unable to think of a way to deny the accusation that wouldn’t be immediately exposed. 

Madeleine’s voice turned huskier. “I didn’t know you had it in you, but I guess we are family. Sister like sister.”

“Does that mean you’ve…” Maria couldn’t finish the sentence out loud. 

“Yes. Several times. I was rather hoping to take those shrunken boys off your hands.” 

Maria’s body clenched in excitement, pinching off the shit halfway through her anus and causing a splash.

“Are you in the bathroom right now? That’s so grosssssssssss~ You could have at least waited until you shitted them out…”

“Hey! You’re the one who called me!” Maria wiped her ass with her free hand. 

“Well at least we know you can digest them alright. I was going to get you some laxative just in case. Anyway… I’m going to need something from you if you want more vials.”

Maria clasped her phone tight as her voice grew shrill. “Anything! What do you want?” 

“More boys.” 

Maria nearly fainted as she reeled from a sudden flood of arousal. More prey? Were they going to eat them together? It took her a few moments before her breathing had stabilized enough to reply. Thoughts of refusing never crossed her mind. “Where would I get…”

“That’s your problem to solve. Jake must have had friends right? Other than the one you ate already. Find some. I’ll look forward to your call.” Madeleine ended the call and left Maria continuing to hold the phone to her ear as she tried to process what she’d heard. More boys? She instinctively slipped her hand down to her crotch and rubbed her fingertip over her clit as she thought it over. More boys… Her breathing grew faster as she sped up her rubbing. Her pussy squelched as her finger slid in and out her folds. Finally she climaxed and nipped the end of Jake’s remains emerging from her asshole. The large lump of shit swirled down to the bottom of the toilet bowl. She made sure to capture a photo for the forum before flushing, making sure some of Jake’s bleached white bones were visible.

She washed her hands, then returned to the living room. Laying next to the sofa was Jake’s phone. She picked it up and entered his pin, 1-2-3-4. He wasn’t a smart boy. She started looking through his saved photos, finding a few covert upskirt pics of herself, and a couple of her nude in the shower, then hit gold dirt. Jake stood posing with his baseball team, a dozen boys happily smiling into the camera. 

“Oh yes, come to me boys,” whispered Maria with a devilish grin as she made diabolical plans. 

Chapter End Notes:

---

This was a commission for nosuspicious. If you enjoyed this, I'd highly recommend checking out their gallery (https://aryion.com/g4/user/nosuspicious) as they write fantastic F/M stories.

My commission queue is currently open, but involves a lengthy wait. I don't charge anything for reserving a slot and it's no problem to cancel it, so if any readers think they might be interested then please get in touch here or on Discord (BunnyWrites#4146).