- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a commission for someone who prefers to remain anonymous- my largest commission to date.  

 

All characters depicted are 18 years or older. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

 

[Now]

“Once upon a time there was a nerdy, single, gay occultist… Do you little jocks even know what that is?”  The gigantic young man adjusted his glasses as he told his story to his motionless toys.  “Let’s just call him a magician, or a wizard.  It’ll be easier for your pea-sized minds to grasp that.  Anyway, this warlock- yeah even better- had a small magic toy box.  With just a little concentration he could teleport anyone or anything into the toybox at will, provided that he was looking at that person or that object.”  In his mind he heard a cacophony of screams from all around him.  Behind the frozen, stoic expression plastered on each little action figure’s face was a whirl of unbridled emotion, begging to be let loose.  “This even applied to fictional characters or real people from his TV/computer screen,” he continued unfazed.  “What he liked to do in his free time, being such a nerdy, weak young man, was shrink hot, strong guys- turning them into his playthings.”


As if to demonstrate, the occultist motioned around his room.  To anyone who didn’t know any better, it looked like a child’s room.  Shelves lined each wall, a few tanks and cages perfectly sized for gerbils or hamsters sat on the floor, and a toy box was pressed against the back wall.  But there was no bed and no dresser, just shelves and display cases with a single desk in one corner.  The part that truly looked like a little kid’s room was the fact that every square inch of free space was covered in action figures.  There were sections reserved for players of every sport, some famous and others just looking like random high-schoolers, college stars, and minor leaguers.  Some of them were golden, sitting atop a plaque like the little figures on a trophy.  There was a shelf full of weightlifters, muscles bulging under their plastic-looking shirts.  A display case was filled to the brim with celebrities from all forms of media- music, acting, etc.  And all around the room were heroes- firefighters, police officers, soldiers, etc.  Someone would have to tell whatever little boy lived in this room to clean up his toys, had they not been placed so strategically around the room (and had there been an actual little boy living there).  Instead, the occultist admired his belongings for a moment more, smiling at his possessions, their bodies frozen in time until he decided he wanted fun with some wriggling flesh that could fight back.  It was as simple to petrify and unfreeze as it was to shrink and trap them in here with him.  The cages and terrariums were reserved for those toys that he wanted to keep as pets for awhile.        


The occultist turned his gaze back down to the floor- to his newest acquisitions.  Unlike those around the room, these were not posed in a position of his choosing.  Many of his collection were stuck in poses showing off their handsome features, their muscles, their former cocky attitudes.  The other half were in the opposite positions, showing that they were no longer dominant.  There were young men frozen on their knees as if begging, toys on their back with their legs spread wide and holding back tears, others on their hands and knees, backs arched, cheeks spread wide.  Instead, these new recruits looked exactly as they had the moment he pulled them from his toy chest, confused, terrified, and/or angry.  Behind their bulging eyes and plastic-looking expressions he could see them struggling to move, despite hearing his telling of the tale, proving they were stuck still until he was ready for them to move.  They saw all of the other young men, like them, pulled out of the prime of life to be nothing more than playthings, scattered around the room- too many to count- but couldn’t help trying with all of their might to escape the prison of their own frozen bodies.  Once in the pique of physical fitness, in the prime of life, now unable to move a fraction of an inch.  When he wanted to, the occultist would unfreeze sections of them.  Then he could mold them to his desired positions, or let them scream, or feel their trembling wriggling struggles, or allow their eyes to travel around.  But for now, like whenever he told his little story to the new recruits, he liked to make sure he wasn’t interrupted.  


Licking his lips, as much in anticipation as to wet them for the remainder of his short tale, he went on, “he liked to smell/touch their sweaty uniforms, whiff/molest their bodies, sample/tickle their armpits, sniff/play with their shoes/cleats, waft/rub their socks, and inhale/savor their feet. He liked to lick them and taste them like candies- sometimes unable to contain himself and swallowing them down whole, or chewing them up like any other food. He liked to undress them like unwrapping a present, never knowing just what was inside. He liked to torture his victims, force them to them do things against their wills, jerk them off, force them to have sex, jerk off on them... He liked to break them, both mentally and physically.”


The auras of the tiny motionless men screamed in unbridled terror, and the occultist could see it all.  “He loved to see them cry in despair. He loved to see them beg for help and mercy. He loved to humiliate them and see the hope in their eyes dwindle into forgotten memories of their pasts. He tortured them by using a needle to pierce into their cock holes. He used mundane tools like staplers, lighters, scotch tape, scissors, pencil sharpeners, etc. to inflict as much pain as possible- like a cruel child playing with toys or ants.  He baked them in an oven until roasted to perfection so he could dine on them in front of their friends, or blow them up in a microwave just for fun. He was a sadist, this occultist, who tortured and broke the strongest of men.  And he relished it.”


The cacophony of moans and begging rang out only in the occultist’s head, but he didn’t show the slightest bit of emotion that could hint at his understanding the plight of the tiny toys.  Instead he merely ended with, “and in every bunch he took, only a handful joined the collection.  The rest were destroyed, eaten, or completely obliterated.  Those were the lucky ones.”


In front of the occultist, on the floor, stood three small groups of young men, recently abducted and made still by the power of arcana.  


[30 Minutes Earlier]

The air in the bus was positively electric, though despite having the windows open it still had the fetid stench of musky sweat.  Anders, player of the year, moved up and down the aisles, bellowing in his strong Norwegian accent, praising his teammates for a job well done.  He was in such a good mood he didn’t even yell at Timothy, the Freshman punk, to get his head back inside and stop hollering at passing cars.  He’d leave that to Nicholas, who was sitting beside the energetic youth.


While he wasn’t the only Scandinavian on his college varsity soccer team, Anders did not follow their trend of being tall and smooth.  At only 5’ 8” he was one of the shortest, and by far the hairiest, person on the bus, including the coaches and bus driver.  Just as he was slapping his friend Jake on the back, which he needed to reach up for despite the fact that the other young soccer player was sitting down, he noticed a commotion at the front of the bus.  The corner of his eyes sensed a flash of light, blinding him to the suburban houses passing them by on their way back to the university, but he was more amazed by what was being said.


“I don’t know!  He was there one second and gone the next,” Nicholas was blabbering from the front, where the impression of the teammate sitting beside him was still visible despite it being empty.

 

Another flash of light and Nicholas also vanished.  Before Phillipe, the youngest player on the team, could scream there were more flashes of light and he, as well as those around him were gone.  The lights came faster now, milliseconds apart, and with each one a young athlete disappeared from the bus. 


Without thinking, Anders grabbed Jake by the shirt and ran to the back door.  As they hurtled over dropped backpacks, and rolling soccer balls, their friends and teammates vanished in blinding lights all around them, manly screams bouncing off the metal siding of the bus.  Jake, having longer legs, reached the door first, and made the mistake of looking behind him where only Anders, the driver, and the coaches remained.  Two more flashes went off in quick succession, and then there was only darkness. 


After the screaming and pandemonium moments earlier, the eerie quiet and pitch blackness was soothing at first.  But this was short lived as soon as any of the boys attempted to move or call out for help.  The air was fetid and rank with the perspiration slowly drying off of their soccer jerseys and moist socks.  While they remained stuck in an immobilized hell, terrible thoughts coursing through their heads, they barely noticed the sound of movement nearby, until the ceiling of wherever they were suddenly lifted and they were showered in a golden light.  


Staring back at them was the face of their new god.  


As soon as the top of his toy box was lifted, he was met with the familiar scent of a boy’s locker room.  It radiated out like a physical manifestation that beckoned him closer- a sweet but sour smelling odor which wafted out with unseen tendrils that he imagined were like the beckoning steam of a pie from an old Looney Tunes cartoon.  


With a wicked grin, the occultist reached in and quickly gathered up his acquisitions, two at a time, squeezing them together with his unintentionally massive strength.  Despite being immobile, they were not made of plastic and could feel the warm skin of their oppressor pushing into their now fragile bodies.  They still breathed, although their muscular chests didn’t rise and fall; their heart still beat, letting off heat and flowing blood, although piercing them wouldn’t let even a drop spill out; they still saw and smelled and thought and tasted and felt, but they could not move no matter what their senses told them.  Sinewy muscle twitched under their warm flesh, but could do no more.


The occultist placed all of the college soccer jocks on the floor, giving them a good view of his room, before moving to the window, where he had been only a few minutes earlier, watching as a cute young man in a soccer jersey screamed out of a bus window that they were the greatest team in the world.  The bus itself was now parked a quarter of a mile up the road.  Thank goodness the windows had been opened or he wouldn’t have been able to see every one of the players, and a few might have escaped his power.  As it was, the coaches and driver were on the side of the room, each with a cellphone to his ear, unsure what the hell they had just witnessed, and wondering how to explain these circumstances to the police, the school… and the suddenly childless parents.  “At least they won’t have to pay tuition for whichever of you didn’t have a full scholarship,” he mused.


Looking down at his newest acquisitions, he noticed that despite their numbers, not every single one of the toys piqued his interest.  He’d have to get a few more if he was going to waste his time breaking them all in.


“Gotta get’cha- get’cha- head in the game-” The television set from the next room blared as if in response to his thoughts.  An evil smile spread across his face as he jumped to attention and ran out of the room, narrowly avoiding stepping on the jocks before him.  


Less than thirty seconds later a group of thirteen basketball players found themselves shrouded in complete darkness.  Where moments before they had been singing and dancing together about getting their captain back to reality, they were now silent and still.  The occultist practically skipped over to the toybox, laughing at the looks of horror on the team’s young faces frozen in eternal terror.  Repeating the process from the older soccer team he was satisfied when a baker’s dozen Wildcats from HSM had joined the ranks of his playthings.  Now that he was ready to start he jumped into a seated position, intentionally making it look as flamboyant as possible to the straight lads before him.  But before he could begin to tell his tale, a loud engine caught him off guard.


“I could swear I shut the tv off after the song-” he mumbled to himself, rolling his eyes and forcing himself back up.  As soon as he entered the bedroom he realized his error.  Instead of shutting off the television, he had changed the channel off of Disney and onto ESPN.  The sound of racecars driving around the track behind the young man being interviewed was nearly deafening, but before the occultist turned off the device -in actuality this time- he was struck by the driver’s beauty, a youthful face with a mildly impressive body.  He wasn’t as manly as the occultist’s usual acquisitions, but he was drawn in just the same.  With an eerie glow the television screen suddenly showed an empty stage, young Thomas the racecar driver having mysteriously disappeared, and then went blank as the occultist pushed the “power” button.


Excited to finally get to play, the nerdy man was again interrupted by more noises, this time those of sirens.  He didn’t even have time to pull Thomas from the toy box to marvel at his new stature, before the flashing red and blue lights filled every corner of his room.  Too irked to bother waiting any longer, when he saw the two vehicles approaching, a firetruck and a police cruiser, he merely narrowed his eyes at both and shrank both cars and occupants alike.  As he had them frozen in time, like the others, the siren and lights were not bothersome while he lifted the two vehicles and one racecar driver from the toy box. 


After settling the latter with the wildcats and college soccer studs, he held both automobiles up to his face.  For once his grin was gone, and in its place was a look of annoyance one gives to an insect stepping onto your picnic blanket.  “You really shouldn’t have bothered answering that 911 call, gentlemen,” he growled.  “Those soccer kids are mine and now so are you.”  As he spoke his hands began squeezing the soft metal harder and harder.  The drivers inside were unable to move or even blink in fear as the glass cracked a bit, spider-webbing out.  Before the occupants were squished into a fine paste, the occultist narrowed his eyes and inspected them for the first time.  Suddenly, an eyelid raised as he realized there were two fantastic toys inside these mostly-destroyed vehicles.  Reaching in the broken glass with two fingers, the giant man gripped a young police officer from the passenger seat of the cruiser and then pried the firetruck door aside to grab a muscular volunteer fireman who looked so perfect he should have been on calendars.


Satisfied, he put the two last toys with his others, squeezed both cars into indistinguishable mounds of broken rubble and twisted metal before throwing them over his shoulder, and then sat before his captive audience.  He grinned maliciously and began scrutinizing each horrified, frozen face, occasionally reaching over and rubbing the muscular bodies below.  After each quick inspection he moved the toy to one side or the other.  While he sorted through the playthings, one hand began rubbing his nipples, a bit, without him even realizing it.  The thoughts of the toys turned from terror to disgust when they saw how excited he was getting, fondling their impressive bodies and holding dominion over them.  Each touch was like he was claiming them for his own, showing true possessionship. And still his hand crept lower and lower, until he was clearly fondling himself, making his enjoyment apparent to even the dimmest meathead of them all.  There was no doubt about it.  They were in the power of a nerdy, gay, skinny, loser.  And they were totally fucked.


“Ordinarily, I’d wait until after story time to dispose of the waste, but all of these interruptions really have left me quite hungry…” he explained before roughly snatching up the fireman, from the larger left pile, in the same hand that had been tickling his shaft.  A moment later three things happened.  The hand with the beefcake of a fireman was shoved back into his pants so that he could pleasure himself to the musclehead’s toned body being rubbed against his sack, balls, and cock which, together, were bigger than the little man’s entire body.  The occultist began shoving every shrunken man from the smaller pile on the right into his open mouth one by one, savoring their taste, and swallowing them down to his stomach where they were unfrozen just so he could savor their struggles.  And all of the good looking men, those not in the trash pile, were given a front row show to the scariest display of their young lives, essentially breaking them of their sanity, faith, and hope.  They watched their friends and teammates get treated as mere meat by a guy who would ordinarily have been half their size; they watched as their new god savored the flavor of those he deemed too ugly to be saved as toys for a longer play session, shoveling them into his cavernous maw; they watched as the tiny fists pounded on the inside of the occultist’s abs, showing their poor friends were unfrozen only to be slowly digested in the roiling gut; they watched him moan in pleasure from their pain; they watched him use the strongest of them, the incredibly muscular fireman, to jerk himself off, unable to move or struggle or cry- as they all were just as helpless; they watched as men in the prime of life were humiliated, abused, and violated until they weren’t even men anymore.  And when the giant was finally done, wiping the thick come off of the still motionless, horrified fireman and burping loudly into their faces, they watched him sit indian-style before them as though nothing had happened, as he began to tell them the story.  “Once upon a time there was a nerdy, single, gay occultist… Do you little jocks even know what that is?” 


[Now.  Group 1]

“Let’s go in order shall we?” The behemoth of a man, really just a waifish nerd of short stature, but a giant to his current playthings, gave a self-satisfied grin like the cat that ate the canary… which he basically just had, if the canary was a group of young jocks in the prime of youth.   “Now that the undesirables are dissolving in my stomach, we can really have some fun… I’ve been dying to see what’s under those clothes of yours!”


Like a kid on Christmas morning, the occultist wanted nothing more than to unwrap the boys of their clothes as though it was wrapping paper cradling their heavenly bodies instead of jerseys and uniforms.  He formed the remaining young men into three groups- the college soccer players, the Wildcat basketball team, and the three miscellaneous young men, electing to start his inspection and playtime with the first group.  All in all, now that he had eaten a good number of their friends, he had 36 jocks in all: 2 dozen soccer stars, 9 Wildcats, a policeman, a fireman, and a racecar driver.  Not a bad new haul for a Saturday!  While he was quite confident that all 36 would be joining his other action figures, fantastic additions to his ever growing collection, he left it up in the air for them, whether any more would join their friends melting in his gut.  They certainly did look delicious, but if he ate them all, he’d have none left to play with for years to come.  After placing Groups 2 and 3 in a birdcage hanging from the ceiling- not for fear of their escaping, but rather to give them a birds-eye-view of all of the proceedings- the occultist turned his full attention to the soccer studs.  While they couldn’t move, he could sense their internal screams of anguish at losing their friends to his hunger and their own young lives/freedom to his insatiable other appetites.  He could feel their fear, stirring his cock as much as their silent cries and begging.  Each one was pleading with God for delivery from this torment.


He didn’t waste any more time and snatched his first toy roughly from the ground, electing to go in numerical order.  While he had looked up all of their names and stats on his phone as he was getting the other groups into their cages, he elected to call them by their numbers as it was all the more humiliating for them.  “Hahaha, you really do have the perfect number, Zero,” he laughed as he used his thumb and forefinger to stroke his toy’s bicep.  “For a former beefcake, you’re practically nothing now.”  Nicholas, previously a 5’10” Sophomore, felt a pinch on each arm as the occultist took his time, tracing each ridge of his muscular body.  The giant slowly raised his jersey over Nicholas’ head and smiled at the smooth browned chest and stomach.  Being Asian, his skin was mocha colored, and when the occultist thrust his nose into his abdomen, inhaling deeply, the smell could only be described as “spicy”, which is exactly what he said, his tongue coming out for a quick lick at the helpless player’s chest and stomach.  “Now Zero, as heavenly as your big biceps are, your thighs and calves are nothing to be proud of…” the occultist grimaced after pulling the shirt off fully and moving his gaze down below.  The jersey floated down, landing on the face of a teammate who was happy to finally be allowed to look away for the first time since the ordeal began.  But a blow of hot air from above blew the shirt off his face and forced him to bear witness some more.  His gaze was stuck ever upward, unblinking, as were all of his friends.  But currently the worst view belonged to Nicholas, who was staring at the wide open mouth of a giant that had just finished gobbling up about twenty of his teammates and a handful of basketball players to boot.  The occultist was deliberately slow as he stuck Nicholas’ entire upper body in his mouth, forcing his face directly against his tongue.  As his tastebuds sampled Nicholas’ flavor he moaned at the meaty taste, stroking his own nipples a bit with one hand, while removing the jock’s cleats, socks, shorts, and underwear with the other.  He then tickled the boy’s legs, which would normally be flailing around, but in his current frozen state the jocl was unable to even laugh at this humiliating, uncomfortable sensation.  With a wet plop he was sucked in fully, battered around like a human candy, and then spit out into the giant hand.  “Zero in stature, maybe, but in flavor?  Not even close!”  The giant occultist brough Nicholas to his face once more, he and all of his friends internally flinching at the thought that this was it, he was about to be swallowed up.  Instead, the occultist lifted Nicholas’ arm and took a long, deep inhale at his musky armpit, his tongue coming out to lap at his tiny brown cock while he sampled the smell once more.  Nicholas was set down atop his discarded clothing, slowly drying his saliva-coated mocha skin off in the cool air.  The occultist occasionally let his toys wear jerseys or humiliating clothing when they were put on display, so he wanted to make sure to remember whose clothing belonged to who.


Next, he turned his gaze to Louis.  Despite being only a freshman he had once stood at a proud 6’1”, a testament to his Danish blood, perhaps.  His face, a flush of red, the occultist could almost feel him quivering in his grip.  He was a fraction of his normal self, in size as well as humanity.  If he could have moved he’d be in a trembling ball of smooth flesh at present.  But frozen as he was, the giant was able to soak in the warmth radiating off his tiny body, feeling the slight weight the former campus stud still had to him- a small heft that was adorable.  First a cleat was removed off of his damp, sweaty foot, then the next.  Each was held up to the giant’s nose for a satisfying sniff of muskiness.  Next, each socked foot was shoved, roughly into a nostril as the occultist sucked him in deeper and deeper until his tiny dick pushed against the giant’s septum.  For his part the giant was in heaven, eyes rolled in the back of his head, tongue unconsciously out, pushing under the tiny man’s hemline and massaging his tiny pillowy butt cheeks before burying inside for a taste of prime meaty goodness and tender young hole while sampling the heavy aroma of each socked foot.  With a flutter of his eyes, the giant pulled the boy out and began sliding the long socks off of the lad’s thighs, then calves, and then big sweaty feet.  A few tentative licks of the pale appendages became a powerful sucking.  And until the flavor began to seep away from them, the occultist carelessly ripped off the remnants of the jersey.  It seemed Louis would not be wearing anything when on full display.  The big fingers of the occultist massaged Louis’ supple, muscular body, finding his frame more lithe than Nicholas, but just as satisfying.  Finally with an audible plop, Louis was removed.  “Mmm… you certainly are number One, my tasty, little, handsome, young morsel.”  The occultist felt the adjectives leaving his mouth more quickly than he could think of them.  Louis, fully degraded, was laid down beside Nicholas, although without the comfort of his jersey beneath him.  All that was left intact were his smelly cleats, rolled up socks, and the tatters of his other clothes.


“Back to grade A American beef with number Two,” the occultist growled, snatching up Erik, the formerly 5’10” junior.  While he lacked the height of the previous toy, his body mass was more or less the same, as he was quite a bulky blonde stud.  In fact, the giant’s fingers danced all over the muscular ridges of the young man’s body before any of the clothing was even removed.  “Just as much of you to sample, Two”, he smiled.  Like the others he fondled every inch of Erik’s body, pulling off clothing whenever he felt the need to knead some flesh.  He pinched and prodded the boy’s strong pecs, licking and savoring each one.  He sniffed at the dank sweaty underwear, licking at his toy’s muscular ass.  Like the Mona Lisa, the blonde’s eyes seemed to follow his face wherever it went to smell and taste.  But unlike the Mona Lisa these eyes were wide with fear and disgust.  After sampling the boy’s dainty little feet, out of proportion with his bulky body, and accidentally swallowing a long soccer sock, Erik was lowered down to join the others.


Following Erik was another international delicacy.  “Mmm… do I sense some Italian cuisine, number Three?” the giant smiled as he lifted the curly haired, rigid toy up for inspection.  The lad was tan with a devilishly handsome face, more than making up for his small stature.  Before shrinking, Fillipo was only a 5’7” Sophomore, tied for the shortest on the team.  His form was lithe, but athletic, and as the giant greedily sniffed every inch of musky, damp goodness, stripping away a few pieces of clothing, he sensed a pepperiness to the smell.  Not able to help himself, the occultist kissed the lad’s entire face with his two lips, his tongue darting out to sample the flavor of his handsome features.  No doubt about it, he was mouthwatering.  A few more clothes were peeled away to reveal a rather long, curved cock… larger than any of his currently nude teammates despite his body size.  “What have we here, Three?  Were you hiding an eggplant under those shorts?  Maybe I’ll have to melt some parmesan on top and make a proper Italian meal of you.”  The boy squealed on the inside as the occultist turned his kisses downward, first on his chest, then his stomach, and finally, rested on his floppy dick… This was the first time he noticed that a part of him was unfrozen.  Struggling to move, he found his muscles locked in place.  Somehow, the occultist had managed to only unfreeze his big dick.  As the giant licked and suckled on his manhood, massaging his bloated balls with his lower lip in ways none of his many girlfriends had ever managed to do so, spiritually and so pleasurably, he saw below, that he teammates’ cocks were similarly unfrozen, although none were hard, as they didn’t have the stimulation he was feeling.  Instead they flopped listlessly on their thighs and stomachs.  He felt himself being molded by large fingers and the giant pushed him onto all fours in the palm of his hand, his back forced to arch, and his hairy tanned ass pert upright.  The giant flicked his butt a few times, making him scream in pain on the inside, a single tear managing to work its way out of his still eyes.  Then the giant had a real treat, licking the cheeks before sliding deep between them and slurping at his prostate.  Fillipo felt the tongue come out and under him, licking at his nipples with the tip, and the flat part forcing his cock backwards towards his own hole.  The occultist was in heaven, the musky, peppery taste of prime ass meat mingled with the large cock as he suckled on both at once, using one finger to stroke the Italian toy’s back.  “Give me a spurt, Three”, he heard behind him, unable to turn around, but knowing what face he’d be looking into regardless.  Sweat crept out of each pore as he tried his best to hold back, not wanting to degrade himself any further in front of his team.  His back glistened with sheens of salty, slick, wetness which complimented the taste of his raw hole.  But a moment later he lost it, spurting out a geyser of come which, to the giant, was a tiny trickle of seed.  Rather than swallow, it was allowed to dribble onto his teammates below like a squirt of thick honey.  With a smack of his lips and then one last smack on Fillipo’s already red, welted ass, the occultist lowered him down to join the others, humiliation emanating from him like a physical aura.


The occultist was excited for the next one as soon as he saw who it was.  “Four, you’re up.”  Valentin was a previously 5’11” sophomore from Germany.  But he was also so much more.  Unlike the rugged manliness of some of his friends, and the athletic hunkiness of his more-endowed teammates, Valentin had an adorable baby face, with supple tan cheeks that the giant immediately pinched between two fingers like an old aunt.  The occultist just couldn’t wait, and ripped off the tiny jersey like a kid unwrapping his favorite candy, shoving him straight into his waiting mouth.  He was met with the sweetest meat he’d ever had before, his tongue thrashing the boy around the entire mouth, stuffing him in his cheek, manipulating him so that he could taste every square inch of cuteness.  Each perfect little finger and stubby toe was sampled and sucked, licked and lapped.  The little treat’s features were molested by his tastebuds, and the giant marveled that even the tiny underdeveloped arms, smaller than his teammate’s but still muscular, were as sweet as sugar.  “Four,” the giant said with his mouth full of the same lad he spoke to, “you are the sweetest treat I’ve ever tasted!  It’s taking all of my energy not to gobble you right up!”  Using his tongue to push on the boy’s tiny flat feet, disproportional from his average sized body, the occultist forced Valentin’s head through his pillowy lips.  The toy’s tiny cock, the only part of any of them that was unfrozen, was rigid against the spongy wet tongue he was forced to lie on, the ridges on the roof of the mouth pushing flat against his pert ass.  He felt terribly ashamed looking down at those below him, the spit from the giant’s tasting rolling off his amber locks and down below.  He couldn’t possibly taste as good as that… although the titan did seem to aggressively lick and sniff each of his friends as though their very stench was an aphrodisiac.  When he was put down with the others, far more wet than any that came before, Valentin longed to shut his eyes and sleep, but was unable to do anything but stare upward at the show before him.   


Jack was also a formerly 5’11” Sophomore.  He had a decent body and a cute face.  “But compared to Four, Six should have been gobbled up with the others, like number five” the giant laughed in his terrified face.  “In fact, I know what to do with a little shit like you,” he chuckled as he unwrapped the lithe jock.  Once fully nude, Jack found himself standing on a desk chair, the cushioned seat felt nice under his feet after being on the rough carpet for so long.  But a moment later that feeling was gone as two pushpins were forced from the top of his foot to the seat below.  He internally screamed in agony, but no blood flowed as it, along with the rest of him, (minus his dick), remained frozen.  To numb himself from the holes, and eventual stigmata, that would be on his feet, he contemplated how it was possible for their dicks to get hard if the blood was frozen.  These thoughts fled as soon as he noticed the shadow descending over him, a full moon of a pillowy ass blocking out all light, spreading wide, and engulfing him.  He was left in utter darkness, the sides of the giant’s sphincter closing in on him and pressing against him so hard he couldn’t breathe.  Despite being frozen, air had previously been able to enter his body, but now it was all pushed out as he felt himself sliding in and out of the giant asshole.  His cock slid against the ridges, becoming involuntarily hard from friction, and he occasionally saw the light before being plunged into the gaping black abyss of the o-ring once more.  He was a college soccer star, on a winning team, now used as a living dildo for a giant occultist!  “This is your proper place, Six,” he heard in between thrusts of the giant, the quivering hole contorting around his head to slurp him back in again and again.


While the occultist enjoyed pleasuring his hungry hole, he stooped down and picked up Philippe, the youngest and most popular of the group.  Previously a 6’1” Freshman from the Netherlands, he was the friendliest boy any of them had ever met.  His blemish-free, classically handsome, adorable face, once always complete with a welcoming smile, was stuck in a look of unadulterated terror.  His dirty blonde hair, perfectly parted in the center, sent locks down over his forehead but they were blown back with each exhale of the giant occultist.  Philippe’s sun-kissed skin and perfect features were immediately met with a long, slow lick.  He then found himself immediately inverted so that the giant could tear the cleats off of his prize, shoving each damp socked foot against a nostril so that the long toes and heels pressed against the sides.  The occultist shook with pleasure at each breath, not noticing that his sniffs were so strong, it was curling down the long socks from off Philippe’s sculpted calves.  “Oh, Seven,” he moaned in delight, but choked a moment later.  He sputtered and coughed all over poor Philippe before sticking out his tongue to see what had made its way into his mouth.  There, the long soccer sock from Philippe’s now bare left foot sat, drenched in mucous and spit.  He had sniffed it right off the lad’s foot.  It was like drinking milk and having it come out his nose, but in reverse.  The hottie from the Netherlands couldn’t make a sound of protest as the giant laughed and unwrapped the other sock from his treat, slowly peeling it down over his muscular shins where it dangled from his long toes.  Raising the jock over his head, the occultist sucked the sock right off of his big, tasty, meaty feet, tasting the damp sweat of the sock and the source all at once.  Then he swallowed both socks down below to land on any of the team that might still be alive.  All the while, he bobbed up and down, pushing Jack, or as he called him, Six, into his ass and back out again and again, to the large man’s pleasure, and his toy’s despair.  “Seven, I can positively taste the salt between your tanned toes.  All that time on the beach has made you smooth, supple, and mouthwatering!”  While he spoke, his up and down movements making Philippe queasy, he removed the rest of the wrapping off of his treat, using his thumb to trace the ridges on the young man’s warm skin.  His padded finger pushed harder than intended, he was so enraptured, that Philippe felt the air rush from his stomach and chest.  Luckily, he was saved by an eruption down below, when the giant’s sphincter clenched, squeezing Jack so strongly the little man’s head was almost ripped from his body.  A moment later the occultist relaxed, and slid off of him.  Philippe was returned to the ground, and after removing the pushpins from Jack’s feet, the latter was as well.


Andre, the second tallest Freshman, originally 6’2”, and by far the palest of the lot, was lifted up by his head between two fingers.  Lithe, with silky white skin and pale blonde hair, he almost looked like an albino.  Only his freckled face showed any sign of him ever having been in the sun, which was all well and good for the occultist, as “you’ll never see the sun again, Eight,” he whispered menacingly, undressing the frozen lad quickly.  The boy smelled sweet and clean, like laundry detergent mixed with honey, with just a slight sourness from the sweat drying off of his body.  His entire body was utterly hairless with the exception of a bit of peach fuzz on his plump rump, a tuft of hair on his happy trail, and a few wisps under his arms which the giant licked and chewed on aggressively.  Each sniff of the pale, smooth flesh left the giant hungrier for a taste, so he let his tongue molest the soccer stud while his fingertips brushed the tip of his suddenly rigid, tiny cock.  If his body was pale, it was nothing in comparison to his little cocklet.  The occultist couldn’t even tell where the precome began and the cockhead ended, as they were the same milky-white color.  


Everything about Cade, the formerly 5’9” freshman, was petit.  He had little hands with short though supple fingers, tiny feet with cute toes the size of kernels, a button nose and small ears on his teensy face along with an itty bitty mouth (albeit with plump full lips).  Even his muscles were just small bumps, which the giant petted softly as though the boy was a hamster.  “Nine may not be a stud, but he’s as cute as a little mouse,” the giant coond derisively as though the little pock-marked face lad couldn't hear him.  “It’s like he’s still going through puberty!”  The occultist undressed him gingerly, petting the top of his head, squeezing his muscles gently between two fingers, and only inhaling his scent a tiny bit as he stripped him.  There wasn’t even a hint of woodiness or cheesiness or sourness.  He was just so sweet smelling, like pure honey.  Even his feet, covered in sweaty socks, didn’t smell strongly when the giant took a whiff.  His tongue came out and sucked the long socks right off of the boy’s feet, spitting them out down below.  Smacking his lips, he reached into the desk behind him and pulled out a honey bear, roughly two and a half times larger than the tallest of his toys.  With a devilish glint in his eyes he set the nozzle against Cade’s mouth, forcing his jaws to strain against the size, and squeezed, filling the petite young man with the sweet nectar.  Next, he spun the boy over, parted the tiny cheeks with his thumb, rubbing the tight hole a bit, and then shoved the nozzle into his little rump as well.  Another squeeze, and he could practically see the athlete’s guts expand outward.  A little bit of honey leaked out, but he couldn’t care less, licking the excess off his palm.  Instead he finished the process by squirting one more time, this time onto Cade’s smooth chest.  Finally, he began rubbing the gooey, sweet concoction into Cade’s skin, leaving the lad a sticky mess, full of honey.  “Nine was already as sweet as honey. Let’s see if this enhanced his flavor.”  The next few minutes were a living hell for Cade.  Every orifice in his body was invaded by a giant tongue, slurping out whatever honey was inside him.  The occultist sucked hard on his ass, nibbling on the cheeks, supporting them with his pillowy lips.  He licked into each nostril with the tip of his tongue, sucking the very air from Cade’s straining, tiny lungs.  He molested every inch of the youth’s helpless body, getting every ounce of taste off of him, rubbing the college boy’s slight muscles against his palate and tastebuds.  And all the while, his teammates watched below, unable to even shout out to the giant to let their friend go, let alone do anything about it.  The giant made “mmm” sounds, slurping his Bit-O-Honey candy of all flavor he could get from it, before spitting the glistening frail body back down onto the pile of tiny clothes.


Jakub, who had woken up that morning tied as the shortest player, a 5’7” junior for the Czech Republic, had an angular face and a slim, toned body.  He was positively saturated in sweat, having given his all in the championship game earlier, and the giant could smell it on him before he even brought the young lad up to his face.  “Ten is a stinky one,” the occultist wrinkled his nose, but couldn’t hide the saliva dripping from the corner of his mouth.  The scent was tantalizing, and he quickly stripped Jakub of his damp clothes, taking care to smell each article deeply and then suck all of the sweat off.  He did this with the shirt, shorts, socks, and finally underwear, tonguing the cleats instead of popping them into his mouth like the rest of the clothing.  Soon after, Jakub found himself nuzzled by the giant nose like his crotch used to be by his puppy, the nostrils flaring up with each smell of his heavenly odor.  Once he had his fill, the giant popped the lad into his mouth to give him the same treatment as his clothing, sucking all of the flavor off of his succulent, salty meat, and then his inspection was complete.


“Yummy!  Looks like Eleven has some masculine body hair to suck the sweat from,” the giant licked his lips as he brought the formerly 5’ 8” Norwegian Junior up to his face.  Anders couldn’t believe it.  While the occultist has been training his mind, he and his friends- hell, the countless young men around the room- had given up their entire lives to be fit.  They ate well, even though it wasn’t easy being so disciplined; they sculpted their bodies and exercised constantly; they trained to be physically superior specimens; they practiced to be not only athletes but teammates in the pique of fitness and physical prowess.  And now, he and the most muscular men he’d ever seen, after wasting their whole lives on healthy living and restraint, were mere playthings to a guy who’d never lifted a weight or been forced to sacrifice time, energy, or even eating bland food.  They were sex objects- a thousand or more well-meaning lives for one meaningless one.  As he thought this, his muscular body was fondled, his clothing was stripped away- along with what remained of his humanity- and each hairy patch of skin was scrutinized in a way that left him feeling even more naked than he already was.  He wasn’t even disgusted by the probing tongue, or the delight the occultist got in sniffing his tufted body, or even the molestation he underwent from the giant playing with his cock and balls.  It was those eyes, looking at him with hungry intent, that really freaked him out.  His dirty blond hair billowed and blew with each inhale until it was matted down with saliva, but other than that he was motionless and utterly helpless, longing for even the ability to attempt covering his body with his big, strong hands.  Of course he’d still be unable to do so, being powerless against a man many times his size, even had he any mobility.


Andrew was nearly as petit as Cade had been.  At a former height of 5’8”, even though he was already smaller than Cade at regular size, the Freshman didn’t share all the same features.  His face was rounder, his ears were comically large, his hair long, and his deliciously well-sculpted abdomen proportionally smaller than his long appendages.  He had nubs for biceps, and aside from that and his pecs, no real muscle or fat to speak of.  He had some of the best abs the Occultist had ever seen, but it was hard to tell if they were actual muscle mass or just the skeletal ribs of the waifish lad.  The giant massaged them just the same, relishing the feeling of each ridge and contour as his thumb moved up and down them.  “Looks like Twelve is as cute and sweet as Nine.  Perhaps he’d go well with some chocolate sauce,” he said, practically hearing the silent scream billowing up inside of Andrew’s sunken chest.  He reached behind him and produced a bottle of Hershey’s syrup, repeating the exact same process he had done with Cade and the honey.  The only vast difference, aside from the taste which was far richer than the former boy, was that he dipped Andrew upside down again and again into the chocolate confection, letting it drip over the boy’s long amber locks and sucking his head/hair repeatedly, smacking his lips each time.


“Fourteen is so meaty,” the giant grinned as he inspected David.  There was no doubt about it, the blonde, formerly 5’10” Freshman had enough muscle to lend to Andrew and still be considered buff.  His legs were coated in small tufts of blonde hair, covering his strong calves and thighs.  His arms were perfect, ending in beautiful hands and long beefy fingers.  Even his smell was “beefy”, as the occultist claimed upon sniffing the jock’s pronounced chest and licking the little wisps of sweaty hair under his armpits.  He took his time sucking each arm like a chicken wing, sampling the different flavors of each part of them, then did the same with his legs, feet, and toes.  He sniffed, licked, suckled, and slurped, enjoying every inch of young muscle.  

 

“Wow… Fifteen might be too big to be a mouthful,” the giant’s eyes went wide when he saw how much taller the young man was than most of his teammates.  It was true, tied for tallest, the previously 6’3” Junior wasn’t broad, but he was long.  Every part of Jake was long; his face, his arms, his legs, his fingers, even his feet and toes.  Once the lad was undressed, for fun, the occultist grabbed both huge musky feet between thumb and forefinger of one hand and did the same with his toy’s hands in the other, and then began to pull, stretching the boy like a Stretch Armstrong until he heard the joints popping a bit.  His body on fire, Jake couldn’t even beg for mercy as he was sculpted and contorted, the pressure almost enough to break him or tear him apart.  He was relieved when the giant loosened up, dragging the boy’s tall body back and forth across his tongue, like one would nibble a corn on the cob.


Still in a state of ecstatic bliss and primal desire, the giant then wasted no time snatching up James and Brophy together  “I hope Sixteen and Seventeen are friends, because they’re about to get awfully up close and personal,” he laughed as he stripped them both without the usual preamble of sniffing and stroking.  The two freshmen, the former previously 5’11” and the latter previously 5’10” immediately found their personal space violated by an invading tongue and finger.  The giant licked the tip of their dicks one at a time, stroking the cock of the other with his padded digits when his mouth was full of his friend’s manhood.  As he fondled them, pausing occasionally to gaze at their youthful, muscular bodies, and wide-eyed baby faces, he rolled his gigantic sweaty feet over the boys who had already faced inspection, feeling their own tiny dicklets harden by the sudden friction.  Careful not to apply too much pressure, less they pop, he pushed their heads between his toes, giving them lungfuls of foul smelling air.  Once James and Brophy were fully erect, albeit against their will, the giant lifted Brophy from under his armpits, a finger on each side of him, and turned him around so that his mouth, stuck in a scream, was directly over Jame’s twitching cockhead.  The two were close in size, and it wasn’t difficult at all, what with their open mouthed poses, to push them into the 69 position.  Both men, unable to move, or even gag, found themselves quickly deprived of most oxygen, and hyperventilated.  But with no way to move, they were stuck in this perpetual hell as the giant man inserted them into his mouth, James headfirst and Brophy succulent pasty feet first.  While their mingled taste was amazing, he was merely lubricating them for the next part of his journey, licking the outside of their bodies like one would wet rolling papers before smoking a joint.  Turning them around, he repeated the process with Brophy headfirst and James’ cute red feet first.  He was amazed to find that the taste changed, as their feet and head added different flavors from both one another and their own bodies, whereas their asses and back retained the same taste.  When they were both back in the light, they knew what to expect and were not at all surprised to find themselves moved to the giant man’s clenched sphincter, the pulsating ring widening to accommodate their combined broad shoulders.  They were slurped inside to the sound of groaning pleasure, and felt the torturous warmth of their friend’s body head plus that of the internal temperature of the occultist.


His hole filled with warm flesh, the giant proceeded to grip Stephen by one of his cleats, unsurprised when it fell off in his hand and sent the poor boy falling back down to the ground. As one hand was busy gripping Brophy and James, forcing them in and out of his dank asshole, he was unable to use both hands anyway, but this was a more fun way of lifting the formerly 5’11” senior anyway. The process was repeated with his other cleat, except this time he fell face first into a small crack between the chair and the desk, leaving both sock covered feet kicking upward.  Although perhaps “kicking” is the wrong word, as his motionless toy-like body was unable to wriggle or squirm.  Still, the giant took advantage of the boy’s position and leaned in, getting one foot inside each of his nostrils, as he did to some of the other players, breathing in the heavy stench of fetid, dried sweat and young man feet.  Like usual, his eyes rolled back in his head a bit, and his ass clenched on the poor jocks stuck inside, mouths full of their friend’s cock.  “I have to taste these succulent smelling string beans on Eighteen.”  Moments later, Stephen felt one of his legs suddenly covered in something wet, warm, and squishing, feeling a strong suction on the top of his thigh, as his lengthy red soccer sock was pulled down over his long, pale leg.  His toes, now free, felt cold in the breeze of the room, but this was quickly rectified by an even stronger feeling of warm dankness as the giant suckled on his entire leg, the toes grazing his uvula as he tasted the leg and feet to his heart’s content before moving on to repeat the process with the other leg, and then both together.  An increased pressure and sharp pain clued him into the fact that the occultist was nibbling on his calves, and then he felt himself lifted from the crack he had been trapped in, giant fingers ripping the remainder of his clothing off with heavy force.  It rained down below him, all of the blood feeling like it was rushing to his head, (although it stayed right where it was), and then he was lowered atop it, the mouth opening, like a dog dropping a stick for its master.  “For the only American senior left after my little lunch session earlier, Eighteen sure did hit the spot.”  Stephen longed to hug his knees and curl up into the fetal position, but even this humiliating desire was not afforded to him.


While James and Brophy were still engaged in hell-on-earth, the giant realized they were not doing enough to satiate his primal desire.  “I really do prefer you boys wriggling… it adds such a pleasant sensation… but I don’t want to go through the hassle of unfreezing you… Sixteen and Seventeen need some help widening my hole… Nineteen and Twenty should do quite nicely.”  Before the words even registered in their tiny brains, Shane and Tyler, the formerly 6’1” and 5’9” (respectively) freshman were lifted, stripped, and sniffed all over.  They then found themselves standing on their giant owner’s palm, reaching closer and closer to the mouth that had sealed the fates of their missing teammates earlier.  First the tongue struck like a snake, jabbing at their toned chests, moving upward to aggressively attack their prominent Adam's apples.  Next it lathered up and down their nubile bodies, swaying back and forth, up and down across them, slathering them head to delicious toe.  Their perky nipples tantalized the giant tastebuds, and in turn the occultist’s fevered breaths sent whooshes of hot air, blowing their hair out of their faces.  Once or twice the giant turned his hand around to get a good taste from their calves, to their bubbly asses, and up to their muscular backs.  Each back, roped with muscles, tasted as strong and powerful as their previous stature had undoubtedly been.  But for the most part, it was their front which got the most attention, and the reason became obvious when the giant stopped lapping across their upper torsos, and focused on wagging back and forth between their stiffening young cocks.  Now that he was more focused on one area, the occultist picked out the subtle differences between their previously mingled flavors- which was of course exceptional as it was.  But whereas the flushed, smooth skin of Shane had a bit of umami taste, the texture of course breathtaking, Tyler’s dark hispanic skin was a mixture of rich, bitter, tangy, and spicy all at once.  He could feel their backs longing to arch, their hips longing to gyrate, their asses longing to tense, their balls longing to convulse and spill their seed, but all unable to do so.  Instead he used his pointer and middle finger to push into the smalls of their back, tickling down to rest on their bubbly asses, pressing their tiny dicks into his own pillowy lips.  One cock on either side of his mouth, he sucked and sucked so hard he feared their dicks may actually tear right off, rubbing the tip of his tongue against their dribbling piss slits from inside his mouth.  Once they were fully hard, begging for release, he squatted down and let their friends slide out onto his hand.  Still stuck in the 69 position, warm and sweaty, coated in his internal juices, the boys looked like they had seen hell and were about to go back.  So without another word, Shane’s erect dick was shoved between Brophy’s pillowy ass cheeks, deep into his virgin hole, and then Tyler’s own cock was forced into James’ pert ass.  And with that, all four were shoved up inside the occultist’s quivering gay pucker.  He had to stretch out immensely to fit the bulky package, but once he had a tight seal around them, they were sucked up easily.  


The last five boys were stripped together, the giant filled with such a sexual euphoria he didn’t even care to keep their clothes separated.  Instead he roughly peeled the uniforms from their fragile bodies like a monkey skinning a banana for consumption.  “Twenty-Two’s tan ass is meaty as fuck,” the occultist announced, after sniffing deeply into the formerly 5’9” freshman’s toned chest and positioning him for the next activity.  Cole was gorgeous.  While not the tallest on the team he had made up for it with time at the gym, sculpting him into the bronze adonis which now squirmed internally before him.  “Maybe I’ll bronze Twenty-Two for real and put him on a pedestal as a trophy,” he mused.  “I’m sure he wouldn’t mind being gawked at for eternity, trying to breathe but finding no oxygen can penetrate the metal, yet unable to die…”  His arms and legs were like ropes, his chest and abs the picture of perfection, and he had the beautiful dopey, all American face of an underwear model.  Once he was on all fours, his ass sculpted to face proudly upwards like a pet in a dog show, his back arched nicely downward accentuating his sculpted physique and meaty butt, facing away, the giant moved on to finish undressing Sebastian, the formerly 6’1” handsome New Zealand senior.  “Even though he’s three years older, Twenty-Three looks like a shrimp in comparison.  Although a handsome, toned shrimp at that.”  Sebastian was placed beside Cole on the top of the desk, also on his hands and knees in the same feeble position.  Both were on the edge of the desk, the soles of their adorable, manly, musky feet sitting off the edge.  “Why does Twenty-Four look so familiar?  Aha!  He’s the little punk screaming out the window that made me spot your bus!  It’s his fault you’re all in this predicament!”  If there was any way for him to be more ashamed, Timothy would have felt it deep within but as he stood, naked, on display of a giant gay nerd who was molesting him and his friends, there was no way for the previously 5’10” freshman to feel any worse.  He was positioned and placed beside his two teammates, wishing he could turn his gaze away from their accusatory faces- which was all in his head as none of their expressions had changed from the confusion and terror that they were frozen in.  “Twenty-Eight is another big morsel.”  Jackson, now merely reduced to a number, was formerly a 6’3” soccer stud, tied for tallest on the team, and the largest freshman in both height and muscle mass.  His long golden locks, quaffed to one side, hiding one of his wide eyes, dropped almost to his freckled nose.  The occultist couldn’t help but squeeze his bulging biceps and rippling back muscles when he was done stripping him before adding him to the top of the desk with the others.  “Looks like I saved the most mouthwatering stud for last, Thirty-Four,” the giant mused as he saw the sheer beauty of the final stud.  Esai, a junior in college, was a Hawaiian native with the most gorgeous tanned skin, quaffed dirty blonde hair, and succulent physique the young giant had ever witnessed, even on his porn sites… which he occasionally shrunk the actors from.  A cocky boy by nature, Esai was deserving of all the flattery he was given, lusted after all over campus and always told what a fantastic model he would be.  He was smooth, blemish free, with an angelic face, perfect body, and juicy muscles.  The occultist breathed in deeply, as though trying to eat his very scent, which was a succulent mixture of sweat, sandy ocean air, and mango.  With the last stud stripped and positioned on the desk, the giant went to work.  Each boy faced away from him, backs arched, asses up in greeting, feet and long succulent toes dangling over the edge of the desk.


First he shoved the tip of his nose into each of the five boys’ hairy, virgin, straight holes, relishing the musk of each one in turn.  While all smelled different from the last, each was powerfully pungent and deeply alluring.  The smell alone was enough to bring a small bead of come to his cockhead, the pearl sliding down his shaft onto the boys still on the ground.  He couldn’t resist going back for another long whiff of each, the masculine, woodsy goodness driving him crazy.  He couldn’t even concern himself with the boys in his ass, electing instead to just tickle their toes for a moment and then push them all the way in with one finger, letting them press against his prostate.  


As he sniffed their manly scent, his tongue darted out, lapping at the soles of their feet which hung over the edge of the desk.  While they would normally be clenching their toes in fright or disgust, their immobility lent itself to a good solid tasting.  Cole’s ass was nicely dimpled and his feet well-maintained though with a slight cheesy taste.  Sebastian’s cheeks were so tight his invading nose had to nudge him like a horse to get them to open and his feet were long and flat with a woody taste.  Timothy was unkempt and dirty, his raw ass full of flavor and his feet even moreso.  Both Jackson’s butt and feet, milky white, tasted the same- spun sugar with a slight muskiness.  And then there was Esai, whose time at the beach had translated into the softest, saltiest feet he had ever enjoyed and a bubbly tan ass that tasted like salted caramel.  The occultist drank in their scent and their flavors, tonguing their holes, dragging his lower lip between their toes and cradling their lower ass cheeks with it.  When he went back, one by one, he expertly maneuvered his tongue between their thighs, over their taints, and was able to drag their cocks backwards so that they were now behind their asses, pointing directly at the giant.  Their balls, like oysters on either side of them, quivered as soon as the occultist ran the flat edge of his tongue along all five cock heads in one long, quick lick, savoring their asshole taste as well.  He dragged his tongue back and forth along all of their asses and piss slits, getting them so hard that they strained against their thighs to return under their stomachs where they were before the expert tonguing.  But instead, they were continually milked.  The giant man suckled on Jackson’s cocklet, letting his pillowy lips stroke the shaft as his tongue brushed the head, while his fingers molested the tiny dicklets and holes of the young man’s friends.  Then it was time for the next morsel to be sucked dry while probing giant fingers continued to stroke those same parts of those around him, occasionally tickling the supple feet poking over the side.


Once all five boys were fully erect, leaking enough straight boy precome for the occultist to taste the different diets between them, the giant stopped and rifled around in one of his drawers.  The four studs in his ass were removed, air finally filling up their lungs, and they were separated, having come inside the mouth or ass of one of their friends… and deep within the butt of their tormentor, lubing up their exit.  The giant, too, had come from the sheer pleasure of the five boys' aromas and tastes as well as the stimulation from the four boys within.  Now it was time to finish off the former.  


While the lads below could see the large paddle, those on the desk could merely wait patiently for the new torture to begin, whatever it would be.  All at once, they were smacked from behind, the wooden paddle making solid contact with each of their balls, taints, and pillowy asses.  The pain would have been enough to make them each vomit out their insides, had they not been frozen in time.  Instead, their cocks were smacked back against their abs, their balls receded inside, and their spanked asses were red and raw.  The giant continued, spanking them again and again like a fraternity brother breaking in the pledges.  Truthfully, he was barely hitting them at all, but at their present size it felt like a wrecking ball beating their most sensitive areas repeatedly.  It was then that the occultist turned the paddle over and showed the boys on the floor what awaited on the other side.  Like a synchronized shot paddle with five recesses to place shot glasses within, this paddle also had five spots where the wood was not smooth.  However, instead of the usual concave dips in normal synchronized shot paddles, these were convex.  Perfectly equidistant from one another were five mounds, each roughly the size of a large stud on a biker’s lapel, and the shape of a buttplug.  The little men on the floor could do nothing to warn their friends what awaited them, but it didn’t matter, as a moment later, all five tight jock holes were filled with the studs, tearing their holes and moving around their insides, penetrating deep.  As one they all felt themselves lifted off the ground by their asses, the giant turning the paddle so that each was balanced on their respective studs.  They were frozen as they had been with their elbows and knees on the floor, but now turned upwards, like mimes against an invisible glass floor, their heads turned towards the ceiling, their slowly deflating cocks facing straight out.  Their entire body weights weighed them down, forcing them to sink lower onto the nubs, and tears streamed down their faces with them unable to blink them away.  For fun the occultist turned the paddle a bit, making long swings that left the jocks sliding back and forth on the pegs, air rushing by their terrified and pained faces.  If he had swung a little harder, especially when he turned them upside down, they would undoubtedly have gone flying off of their posts, to smash into bloody pulps.  But the giant was too careful with his toys, and returned them once more, putting the flat edge of the paddle down on his desk, letting them float like the skewered athletes they were- five kebabs in a position that made them look like they were trying to crawl up a nonexistent ladder.  Their own come, which had been forced out the moment the nubs pushed against their prostates, began to dry on their glistening stomachs.  With a marinating brush kept nearby, however, the Occultist prevented this from happening, spreading the sticky seed all over their bodies.  This of course lubed them up for his ass to descend on each of them, pulling them into the now widened, murky pit one by one as he pleasured himself on their stuck bodies.  Finally done with them for now, and the inspections completed, he began to play with the others.


The next hour passed like the motionless sands stuck to the side of an hourglass for the poor, unfortunate former athletes, while it seemed to go far too quickly for the occultist.  He continued to probe and sniff and suckle of course, but he also played.  He dressed up Jack and Cade into humiliating outfits, using them to play out romantic movie scenes.  Nicholas and Jake had their arms, legs, and cocks tied with string so that he could manipulate them like marionettes, making a puppet show for the rest of his captive audience.  Shane and Andrew were stuck ass to ass on a double ended dildo of the occultist’s own invention, which was spun around like a top, the nauseating spinning enough to send them both flying off the end until the giant pushed them so tightly together that they felt the end of the dildo reach into their guts and their cheeks pressed against their partners’.  Erik, Andre, David and Stephen, were treated as action figures, being forced to fight like plastic wrestlers, going on missions like plastic army men, and crashing into one another when stuffed into toy cars.  The latter event had them jumping over poor James, but they never went far enough to avoid crashing into him.  Louis, Jakub, and Tyler found themselves stuffed inside a hollow tennis ball, crushed tightly together in the cramped space.  They felt each time the racket connected with them, bouncing them against the far wall of the room… as did Filippo and Philippe whose bruised bodies were stuck to the racket.  Valentin and Anders spent the entire hour stuck inside each of the occultist’s rancid socks which were then put back on his sweaty feet, forced to breathe in the wreaking scent, while Brophy had a similar experience stuffed inside the huge underwear against the mammoth cock and tangled in a jungle of unkempt pubes.  Meanwhile the remaining five lads on the desk found themselves sinking lower and lower on the spikes.  Not once did the occultist call them by anything other than their number, and not once did he speak directly to them as though they were humans, until… “I’m going to unfreeze you all in a moment.  You’ve made the cut and are officially good enough to join my collection, at least for the time being.  Any discipline issues will result in torture and possible consumption of course.  Because you are still new, you won’t be allowed to wear your uniforms, or any clothes for that matter.  Those are earned.  You also won’t be posing like the athletes you were.”  


Here the giant looked around the room at the countless young men frozen in time, their muscles aching from being stuck in the same position for so long.  Even in uniforms, flexing or in an athletic stance that made them look like they were in the middle of a game, with cocky expressions, they were all forced.  The occultist could see through them- he could see the true humiliating agony of being reduced to a plaything for a gay nerd hidden beneath the surface.  It was one of his many gifts, like reading their auras.


“I don’t want to hear a single word of begging, screaming, etc.  I don’t want to see any of you try running.  I don’t even want you to stretch out your delectable taut muscles or massage your wounded bodies.  Instead you’re just going to get into a position of supplication.  Half of you are going to be on your backs, looking like trussed turkeys, your legs and arms up as though you were prey or a dog showing subservience to a dominant animal.  Your ass should be fully visible.  The other half will bend over, putting your hands on your thighs to pull your cheeks apart a little bit.  Your head should be between your legs, facing backwards.  I don’t care what faces you make.  After a week of playing I may let some of you get a chance to get into new positions and maybe even get dressed.  It depends how you behave.  Fair warning… if you disobey, even for a moment when I unfreeze you- even if you just falter or hesitate- you will be sorry.”


Without another word the giant removed the five boy kebabs from the paddle, returning them to the ground with the others, and immediately unfroze them all.  24 pairs of eyes blinked for the first time in hours.  24 necks craned to look at their new god in pain and fear.  24 mouths opened to scream profanity, beg for release, plead for mercy, or cry in outrage.  24 young men panicked and 24 men were instantly refrozen.  


“I warned you!”  The giant had known this would happen.  It happened every time he got a batch of new recruits.  So he spent the next hour making them regret ever thinking of disobeying.  He used every item he had at his disposal, shoving needles, hammering nails, pounding limbs, stapling, crushing, etc. He was careful not to cause any permanent damage.  They would still be able to heal while frozen afterall, getting them rested up for the next time he chose to use them.  He jerked off into their wide-eyed terrified faces.  He forced come down their throats.  He used knives and kitchen appliances to cut.  He twisted nipples, arms, and dicks.  He used them as pencil toppers, shoving the erasers up their asses, letting them sit up there as he took notes on other ways to torture them.  He stepped on them, put them under his arms, and used them in any way he thought of.  When he was done they were battered, bruised, and would have been bleeding had they not been frozen.  And when he unfroze them again, they complied with his demands, getting into one of the two positions demonstrated to them all, choking up tears as they did so.  The giant, smiling, set them up on a shelf of other college soccer players, these in uniforms and normal poses.  “When you’re nice and healed these positions will be perfect for sniffing, tasting, and playing with you all over again,” he whispered menacingly to them.  “Those of you that I don’t cook and eat for disobeying,” he added with a malicious glint in his eye.  


[Group 2]

The 24 toys being successfully immobilized in their prone positions on the shelf, the Occultist wasted no time reaching into the hanging bird cage and removing the nine remaining Wildcats.  “Wow, and I thought I ate a lot of the college soccer boys.  But there’s only nine of you little treats left… that means I devoured a whole third of your team!  Of course they were tasty little morsels”  The boys internally shivered, remembering the horror they had witnessed before the giant man’s recent playing with the soccer team.  They had seen three of their friends, stripped, molested, and mercilessly gobbled up by this uncaring man-child as he masturbated to their demise.  They were just kids for God’s sake!  With a whole life ahead of them.  Of course, unbeknownst to them, they were actually just characters in a popular Disney trilogy who had no real pasts or futures to speak of.  But why explain such matters to your toys?


“You little guys look so cute in your Wildcat uniforms… though of course I’m sure you’re even cuter underneath them!  I know!  Let’s have a little game.”  The occultist ran to his window, looking up and down the whole block.  There were a number of kids on his street- or there used to be before he started eating them like candy.  Sure enough, down on the far end of the street was a little kid playing basketball, far too young for him to snatch up- even he had his limits- though he would one day make an excellent addition to the collection if he kept up the athletics.  The kid goosenecked, and smiled as the ball went through the hoop without hitting the rim.  Nothing but net.  Yet, strangely, the ball never came out the other side.  Meanwhile, the occultist had already acquired the tiny basketball from his toy chest and returned with it, dropping it at the feet of his little Wildcats.  He repeated the process a few more times, some with the same kid who, frustrated, kept returning into his garage for more balls, and some with others on other corners of the street, until he had enough for the next activity. 


“I’m gonna unfreeze you little studs in a moment and let you stretch.  You know what happens if you scream, cry, or complain though, right?”  He didn’t need to see nine little heads bob up and down in terrified consent- which was good because they still couldn’t move- to know the boys understood what punishments could await them if they did.  “And while I am in the mood to put some push pins up your piss slits or hammer some balls until they pop, I don’t like having damaged toys.”  Internally, all nine boys gulped.  “When you’re done stretching I’m going to play a song I know you are all familiar with, and that you all know the choreography for.  Get through the whole song without making a mistake and you get to remain unfrozen and put into a pet tank, with all your clothes on.  It may not sound like it, but that’s the best reward you could hope for at this point.  Only my prized toys get that luxury.  However, every time one of you makes a mistake, I strip a piece of your uniform away and get to play with any part of your body that’s exposed.  When you’re fully undressed you get punished until either everyone else is out, or the remaining players make it through the whole song.”


The basketball studs were confused.  How would they know a song and choreography for something they’ve never heard before?  Even after they were unfrozen, stretching, and wordlessly consoling one another, they were too afraid to ask any questions or even moan in despair.  It felt so good to move around, no longer prisoners in their own bodies, straining against tightened muscles.  


A few minutes later, though it felt like it came far too soon, the giant had them all standing on his desk, eye level, and music began to swell from a stereo underneath.  They felt like they were already naked, being stared at by a giant man who had eaten three of their friends and who now licked his lips at them- adding to the humiliation of being athletes forced to perform for a nerd.  But the music felt somehow familiar.  Immediately they all snapped to attention and began their choreography- with one exception.  The music stopped.  “Oh, I’m sorry Forty-One,” the giant said in mock apology to the youngest player.  Zara was stringy and in great shape, but he was also not in the first movie so he had no idea how to perform.  “I forgot you don’t know this song… rather than keep restarting and stripping you, I suppose I’ll just say you forfeit.”


The cute little player opened his mouth to complain, but a raised hand by Bolton, the captain, told him it was foolish to try and would only lead to more misery.  So he hung his head in shame and didn’t even back up when the shadow of the giant hand descended on him. 


He wasn’t sweaty so the occultist took little pleasure in smelling his empty shoes, pasty white feet, hairless armpits, etc.  But he did relish the taste of the lad’s cute, crooked nose, big lips, and skater hair, rubbing the little face against his tongue again and again, before sucking so hard he was afraid Zara’s head would pop right off.  His head was the wonderfully, naturally flavored lollipop and his long body the stick.  One crunch and the giant would be chewing on his head’s pink filling- which nobody wanted to witness.  


Once the wannabe varsity basketball player was fully nude, his whole body licked and sucked of all flavor, his long limbs rubbed and played with, the giant froze him once more.  Zara was stuck in a position like Gumby, with his hands out at his sides, his legs spread, and his stance perfectly straight.  His hairless dick, hard from all of the giant’s prodding and licking, had a small thread wrapped around it, another around his balls which squeezed them together.  On the other end was the basketball he had been trying to figure out how to use for the choreography.  His teammates turned bright red when they saw their nude teammates torture- being stuck like that with the weight of the ball tearing at his balls and cock as the game would continue.  But they were too afraid to speak on his behalf, and Zara couldn’t blame them.


The music began again and the boys rushed to position.  Despite knowing the choreography and the song, nothing seemed to be to the giant’s liking.  The brunt of it was put on Bolton. As the team captain and the lead singer, any wrong move, note, or word was instantly noticed.  So as the game continued it was he who faulted the most.  The words “fault, Fourteen” rang out almost constantly the first few rounds, the music cutting off at the same time.  First Bolton lost his shirt which the occultist popped in his mouth and sucked the sweat from before running his tongue along the player’s entire torso.  Bolton’s pits smelled orgasmic and his nipples tickled the giant’s taste buds.  Next he lost one white and red shoe and then another, which were sniffed so deeply the laces rattled around the giant nostrils.  His sweaty socks were cooled off when the giant inhaled one in each nasal opening.  “Fault Six and Double Zero” came next as Green and Howell collided with each other.   


After fifteen minutes each of the boys had faulted several times.  Bolton, Who was being referred to as Number 14, had one sock and his underwear on.  He had been licked so forcefully his usually tanned skin was bright red and his long hair was matted down so far he couldn’t see.  Green, Number 6, was shirtless and had one shoe on, making him stumble a bit, but not enough to fault.  His armpits had smelled so peppery the giant had nibbled on them, taking off tufts of hair as he did so.  Howell, Number 00, only had a single sock on.  His bubbly tan cheeks were raw from being flicked and then spanked so severely.  Danforth, Number 8, only messed up once but it was so bad that the occultist had ripped his flowing red shorts right off of his legs too hard, pulling his underwear off with it. He looked like Winnie the Pooh or Donald Duck, still with a shirt but nothing below aside from big white shoes.  His brown legs looked like noodles and his floppy dick slapped his thighs with each dance move he made.  Cross, Number 23, was surprisingly only shirtless, but he was so sore from the giant prodding at his abs and pinching his biceps, that he had a hard time controlling the ball.  Sweat and tears streamed down the battered and bruised bodies of Zara, Number 41, Graza, Number 11, Dombo, Number 15, and Brown, Number 44, all of whom were stuck in the Gumby position, basketballs tied to their hard cocks and taut balls, pulling on their sacks.  They were so wet with perspiration and pained tears, twice the giant had stopped the music to lick them clean, like a mother cat to her kittens.  Each was musky, salty, smooth, and delicious.  They were as refreshing as glasses of cold lemonade on a hot day, which the giant was sure to relay to them.


A few rounds later it was all over.  Cross, the last player, faulted, and his last remaining article of clothing, his red and white Wildcat underwear, was removed from his little cocklet.  Before he could beg for a reward, having beaten the other players, he found he was frozen to the spot.  The Occultist lined up the nine boys, keeping their legs hip distance apart so that the basketballs had room to pull down their balls and cocks.  Their arms were then placed over their heads, bent at the elbow, their big hands supporting the back of their heads.  Thus all of their armpits were out, ready for sniffing or tasting whenever the occultist wanted, as was the rest of their athletic bodies.  He sampled their toned chests and abs with his tongue and thumb, he poked, prodded, and pinched.  He flicked their faces, asses, and already stretched cocks.  He stuck his tongue deep between their cheeks into their asses.  He nibbled on their cute toes, some long, some stubby, all attached to big, richly flavored feet.  


When he was finished he decided each lad needed one more torture, before being forced to stay with their cock and balls weighed down for a few days, until he was ready to play with them again.  Zara, the first one out, got a second basketball added to his weighed down pale dicklet.  Now one weighed down his balls and one weighed down his cock.  While the other boys had the weight of one basketball evenly distributed, Zara had double the weight on separate parts.  Brown was dangled upside down by the basketball, his entire body weight being supported by his cock and balls, the orange leathered end wrapped around the blade of a fan, spinning him around at nauseating speeds, and the centrifugal force causing more and more of a strain on his already stretching private parts.  Each time he came around the occultist stuck out his tongue and got a good lick at a different part of his beefy body.  Dombo and Garza found their basketballs tethered around each other when they were used as Barbie dolls, the giant pretending they were boyfriends, kissing each other passionately.  When he was done with them they remained tethered together, falling in opposite directions, so that the body weight of each of them, pulled on the cock and balls of the other.  Danforth’s poofy hair felt like heaven against the giant’s prostate as he pleasured himself with the athlete’s grape-like head, pushing him into his gaping hole again and again.  Cross and Green felt a sudden pinch from behind when their cheeks were parted and a double ended dildo forced them against each other, back to back.  Bolton, the tastiest of the group, merely suffered another tongue lashing, this time getting so intense as to milk him dry, relieving some of the strain of his balls as they shriveled to produce the spurt in the giant mouth.  As this was going on, the occultist himself rubbed Cross and Green, stuck on the double ended spiked dildo, against his body, slowly lowering them closer and closer to his own mountainous cock.  The taste of Bolton coupled with the feeling of Danforth in his ass and the stuck group pleasuring his cock, in addition to the sight of the other tortured athletes, put him quickly over the edge.  A geyser of hot, sticky come splattered Howell right in his terrified face.  


And so, the entire team- naked, sticky, wet, cocks and balls being stretched out by basketballs- were placed on their own shelf, sandwiched between celebrities and high school basketball players.


[Group 3]


The dangling bird cage, now considerably lighter having expelled 33 of its occupants down onto the shelves below, was opened once more.  The three remaining men had no doubt that it was their turn. When the giant hand came in to claim them they wouldn’t have run, even had they not been frozen in place.  Standing there helplessly, unable to even scream, as youthful athletes were demeaned, eaten, and played with, was more humiliation than the police officer or fireman could have ever dreamed.  The young Nascar driver, viewing himself as a hero to many youths, felt the same.  


When the fist released the tiny men onto the desk, the young men instantly knew they were in for something altogether new.  Directly across from them, attached to the occultist’s head was a GoPro connected to a nearby laptop.  He was livestreaming the events as they unfolded.  “As you can see, toy aficionados, I have three brand new action figures to review.  Just like the jetfighter, navy seal, and soldier from last week’s stream, these are one-of-a-kind collectibles that you can’t buy in any store.  So there is no real “unboxing”.  If you want to order your own toy, similar to these, just message me with a picture of someone to model them after, and we can negotiate a price.  Remember, these are unique and super lifelike, so they don’t come cheap.  These three were just acquired this morning and I can’t wait to play with them.  So first, I’m going to turn them on and try out their voice command.  If they do anything we don’t like, for example if they fail to follow directions, I’ve found that a little bit of simulated pain goes a long way.”  Here he winked at the little men, making it clear that was a threat to them.  “Remember to smash that subscribe button for more Occultoys365 reviews.  Ok, I’m going to turn them on now.”  The occultist reached behind each of the young men, and pretended to flick an invisible switch.  In reality he just unfroze them one by one.  


The buff fireman immediately used the opportunity to open his mouth and beg the audience for help, “please help us!  We’re real!  My name is-” The man was frozen in mid-sentence, a single tear sliding from his eye. 


“Looks like the batteries died on that one really quickly.  I’m going to go change them out offscreen.”  He froze the two other guys, took the GoPro off, and left the room for a minute.  Neither of his two fellow captives ever found out what the occultist did to the fireman in the other room, but when they returned the meaty little hottie’s face was beat red, tears streamed over his cheeks, and he was as obedient a pet as the terrified Wildcat’s had been. 


“Sorry about that,” the occultist said, putting the GoPro back on his head and unfreezing the other two men.  “Sometimes they arrive like that.  If it happens to you, where they start freaking out, just send me a private message and I’ll sort them out myself.  #glitchyproducts.  So what say we get started? Toys, strip off your uniforms.”


There was the slightest hesitancy in the racecar driver and the police officer, but this was rectified the moment they saw the firefighter put on a show.  Hugh had been the youngest, most handsome man at his fire station, and in the absolute best shape.  As soon as he removed his shirt, swinging it over his shoulder like a trained stripper, the occultist drooled at the sight of his beefy chest.  He looked like he lifted weights just for fun and had the natural thick biceps of a man who spent all day in the gym- despite the fact that the young man was clearly too busy putting out fires and saving lives to ever work out for real.  His suspenders hanging off of his yellow fireman pants, Hugh shook his beefy ass as he untied his huge heavy boots.  Instantly the air smelled of dank, humid, musky feet.  It was as powerful as mold, but had a sickeningly sweet odor as well.  The two men beside him gagged a bit as they followed suit, undressing as sensually as they could.  It was then that the occultist came to his senses and turned on the music he had cued up.  Proper stripping music began to play from the speakers below the desk, adding an aura of humor to the events.


Police Officer Daryl wasn’t waifish by any means, but in comparison to his firefighter friend, he was a twig.  All of his muscle mass was found down his legs, the occultist noted with satisfaction at the beefy thighs and calves.  He had some biceps under his short sleeved uniform, and his torso was fine looking, but not nearly as meaty as Hugh’s.  His face was as handsome, with classic good looks, as Hugh’s, with slightly longer hair all pushed to one side under some heavy gel.  


Thomas, the young racecar driver, had some nubs for biceps and very little else.  His chest was sunken and not nearly as broad or wide as the other two.  He had a pert little ass, slightly lighter hair, tufted calves, and huge feet complete with long toes.  His fingers and appendages were all long and lean.  The occultist could have used the boy as a toothpick had he been a little bit smaller.  As he shucked off his tight fitting spandex uniform, Thomas tried using his big hands to cover up his body as best as he could.  “Stop covering up.  My fans want to see how anatomically correct you are.”  Reluctantly, Thomas’ arms came down and he finished stripping.  


All three were nicely tanned with the beatific faces of models.  The fact that they were in such different fields was shocking.  Each had a chiseled jaw, perfect dimples, and the all-American looks that left girls and guys alike weak in the knees.  


“The beauty of these toys is that each is different.  They’re like real people, imperfections and all.  Their proportions change, the amount of hair, their skin’s smoothness.  Even their smells and tastes are different.”  To demonstrate the audience got a view of young men up close, the giant leaning in to sample each, and the GoPro showing everything he saw.  “Thomas here smells sweet and tastes creamy, like French food.  His big supple feet are kind’ve cheesy, but like a sweet cheese… maybe a cheesecake.  Hugh has a bit of gaminess to both his smell and taste, his nipples are especially peppery, and his big hairy cock nice and musky.  He tastes a bit like venison if I had to compare him to another food- I mean to a food… these are just toys after all.  LOL.  Like and subscribe!  His feet are so beefy they’re like meals unto themselves, each one a sirloin.  And then Daryl has a spicy scent which comes across in his flavor.  Overall, each is five stars when it comes to looks, scent, and even taste.  They also feel so real.  To answer your question, Thecollector89, instead of plastic their flesh is elastic,” he demonstrated by pushing into each of them, pinching some skin and letting it retract.  “You can even see the manufactured blood vessels make the skin red and splotchy when you play around with them too much.  The best part is they are warm and you can even feel something like a heartbeat that gets quicker or slower depending on what you do with them.”


Aside from Hugh, who seemed to relish the attention his body was getting, the other two toys were mortified at having their nude bodies on full display for the entire world, being treated like they weren’t even humans.  They prayed that someone they knew would see them and somehow work out what had happened- although they also prayed equally as hard that they would never face the embarrassment of having someone they knew see them like this.   


“I know last week I had them all sing to show you how realistic their voices were- unfortunately for our ears,” he laughed.  “But today I got a request to show you how intuitive their bodies are when it comes to pleasure.  So, I’m going to turn off their arms, legs, and vocal features…” the occultist reached behind each stud, pretending to flip more invisible switches and at the same time froze their appendages and vocal chords.  Their tiny faces scrunched up in fear at what was sure to follow, and each opened their mouth to test out their lack of voice, hanging their heads in defeat upon seeing they were unsuccessful at making a noise or moving their arms/legs.  


“Now that they’re all lined up I’m going to demonstrate, but first we really should get them cleaned up.  They always arrive a bit grimy.”


After moving the toys to the kitchen, one by one the giant snatched the young men up into his hands, folded them, manipulating their frozen appendages so that he could get into every nook and cranny.  He rubbed them forcefully with brillo pads, making their skin shiny and pink.  He held them under hot water, burning their flesh a bit and holding their wordlessly screaming faces beneath the water for extended periods of time.  And, after paying special attention to cleaning their cocks and balls until they glistened in the light from the GoPro, their heads shaking side to side in listless frustration as it was the only part of their bodies they could move, the they were bent over so that a q-tip could be used to swab out their asses and insides.  By now they were all back at the desk in the occultist’s toy room.  


“Don’t clench so much,” the giant scolded Thomas when he had to force the cotton swab into his virgin hole.  Finally after some prodding, it puckered and he was able to clean it thoroughly.  “Young men never take good care of cleaning themselves,” the occultist laughed at Thomas's struggles.  “I don’t know if you can tell from watching but he is completely trembling all over my hand.”


Now that all three men, formerly masculine heroes, had been cleaned from the inside out by the nerdy, effeminate giant, he was ready to demonstrate the pleasure capabilities.  He started nice and easy, using his fingers and tongue to knead the toy’s flesh.  Hugh, the attention whore, was the first to show he was enjoying the probing.  His nipples went from pert to positively perky, his mouth open in a silent moan of enjoyment.  Then Thomas broke out in goosebumps, biting his lower lip.  It took the giant spinning Daryl around to notice the physical sign of pleasure.  His ass muscles clenched and released tighter and tighter.  “Looks like Officer Daryl truly enjoyed that cleaning session”, the giant announced to the policeman’s shame.  His body, already pink from the cleaning, became bright red in embarrassment.


Next the occultist pleasured them differently depending on how they showed their interest.  Hugh’s nipples were sucked on, licked, tickled, and rubbed.  Thomas’ entire nubile body was given a deep massage from huge, padded fingertips and a large leathery tongue.  Daryl found his hole once again invaded by the cotton swab, which was then replaced by the tip of a very invasive thumb.


“They’re all shivering in anticipation now.  You can see the tremors of excitement through all of their bodies, and when you put them in your hand, it feels amazing!”  Finally, as their cocks swelled against their wills, their abdomens flexing, their chests heaving, their heads lolling side to side in desperation for a release of this pent up ecstasy, the giant began using small vibrating wands against their most intimate zones.  He ran it up and down their thighs, over and across their shafts, under their manhoods and against their balls, pushing into their piss slits, on their puckered holes, etc.  As their tiny dicks grew more and more, their balls tightening, thighs trembling, asses clenching, and hips unconsciously thrusting, the occultist finished their milking with his padded fingertips and mouth, sucking them off one by one.  After each lad came into his mouth, he kissed their entire faces, coating them in their own seed.  First to come was the most juvenile, Thomas.  Next was Hugh.  And finally, Daryl, after fighting for so long, released his seed between the lips of the giant man, who pummelled the tiny police officer’s swollen cock head for a few more minutes of dry orgasm, rubbing his tastebuds against the exposed glands.  


All three toys were on their backs, breathing heavily, sweat pouring from each pore.  They didn’t even notice that their feet were being sucked individually while the giant occultist played with his own cock.  They didn’t feel the tongue sliding between each plump toe, tasting their bodies one last time before they were to be frozen in time once more.  They didn’t see the shadow of a mammoth dick over their heads being stroked by the same hands that had held them for so long and would hold them soon again before too long.  But they did feel the flood of hot, sticky, semen squirting out onto their glistening bodies and pooling below them.  “I give all three toys 5 stars.  Gotta get them cleaned up again and then put them on display.  Don’t forget to like, subscribe and comment!  I’ll have a new video for you guys tomorrow featuring a team of soccer players and- do you remember the Wildcats from High School Musical?  Well I just got my hands on some awesome new dolls you’re gonna love!”