- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

When a hunting party decide to hunt down a especially furious human!Fatalis, things dont go exactly as planned... Turns out teleporting IS one of the abilitys of some elder dragons - 

The sky was burning in a crimson red. three hunters stood to battle this enormous elder dragon lady. From the records of the guild, this specimen stood at nearly 100ft tall. While the party was busy dodging her vicious tail and claw attacks, while the Archer was getting ready to fire the dragonator at their target. If this Fatalis would decide to leave her current habitat, things wouldn't look that great for Astera. 

 

She turned her head and hissed at the hunters. "Oh, so you think four of you puny humans are enough?!",a vicious laugh left her mouth as she stomped her feet down on the Heavy armored lancer, leaving nothing but a bloody mess - No carting back to camp this time. "You shall see how I crush you, one after one!"

With her laughs and the terrified yelling of his two surviving party members, the Archer hectically tried to aim the massive weapon at the huge dragon lady in front of him, he couldnt help but sweating in his armor. Things werent looking exactly good, and he doubted that support would arrive soon. 

 

Just this moment, the huntress wielding the dual blades got hit by the elder dragon's massive tail and slammed against the walls of Castle Schrade. Her body twitched for a moment, before it glided motionless down the wall, her body awfully twisted and turned from the force of the impact.

"Hold her steady!",the Archer cried out in fear to the Gunlance user. He gabe a "thumbs up" in his direction before he started running with the furious goddess of a dragon right behind him.

Eventually, she snatched him in her clawed hands and rose him above her head. He got a quick view on her pale, yet rather gorgeous face. Hunger and rage burned in her embercolored eyes as she opened her mouth and dropped him on her forked tongue. Her dark lips closed behind him. The Gunlancer cried out as he tried to fight her tongue, which was wrapping around him and threatened to strangle him. Suddenly, his prison turned as she was getting ready to swallow him.

 

The Archer watched in horror as he saw her something swallowing down her throat, before she spat out his now bended and unusable weapon and burped. "I gotta say... I missed the taste of humans...",she whimpered in delight from the taste and fixated her eyes on the Archer. "Hiding, huh?",her grin send shivers down his spine, but now she was where he wanted her to be - In front of the elder-dragon slaying weapon.

And so he fired. The weapon found its target and a massive explosion covered the Fatalis in smoke and dust. Choking on the debris, the Archer tried to clear his vision, but before he could celebrate his victory, he felt how massive, clawed fingers came out of the smoke, closed around his body and pulled him in the air. He dangled face to face with a very pissed dragonlady. Her tail swung violently around, bringing even more destruction to castle schrade. "Nice trick.",she growled and wiped some blood off her shoulder with her free hand. "But as I said, you stand no chance against me."

 

The Archer awaited his certain death, but instead, he felt her grip loosen a bit as she was thinking to herself. "You know... Perhaps I should let you witness the fall of your organisation first hand.",a devilish grin parted her face. "After all, you did manage to hurt me, and death is a very light sentence on that - yet."

He saw the red glowing through the delicate scales on her pale skin, as she spit a ball of fire on the ground. The impact created a ring of fire and with a deep chuckle in her throat and a sadistic smile on her face, the Fatalis stepped right into it...

 

It was a sunny day in Astera. People were going through their usual buisness. New quests were on the board, and most hunters spend their noon drinking and eating at the canteen. In fact, they were not prepared for what would happen next.

The massive Fatalis appeared at the entrance of Astera. Her head loomed a little above the canteen. She roared in anger, the helpless Archer still in der claws. The planks that Astera was based on was aching from the heavy weight that suddenly appeared on it and threatened to give in. Screams of warning echoed through Astera.

Fatalis lifted the Archer to the air. "And now...",she whispered, glaring at him with her malicious, orange eyes, "Watch as I destroy what you fought for all that time."

She brought her foot up and slammed it down on the researchers base. Screams echoed from the researchers as they tried to avoid the massive dragon ladys foot, but to no avail. Pages of books, wielding the wisdom of decades of dedicated research mixed with the blood of those who were too slow. Shivering in a corner cowered a single researcher. With a malicious grin, Fatalis slammed her hand down in front of him. A vibration ran through the ground and the old planks were aching under the impact. Teasingly, she moved her hand closer to the researcher until she snatched him up. She had a faint blush on her cheeks, as she was getting fairly aroused by this situation. She bit her lower lip, before she just threw him in her mouth and gulped him down.

 

Merchants ran screaming between her feet as she made her way towards the smithy. Fatalis sat down on the planks who supported the smith, crushing the workers underneath her massive ass cheeks while she did so. She moant softly, as she could feel one of them being pinched directly between her cheeks and struggling against her back entrance and wiggled her cheeks to get him directly above her hole.

Meanwhile, the hunters who had previously been dining in the canteen got ready to fight her. They grabbed their weapons and armor from their chest before they stormed across the bridge towards her. Annoyed by their determined cries, Fatalis swung her tail after them, sending most of them flying over the edge onto the destroyed market place.

The Archer, pinched between her palm and the planks, was struggling against her might for his dear life as he felt how she pressed the air out of his lungs. Luckily, Fatalis seemed to remember that she wanted to keep him alive and lifted the weight of her hand a little, although it was propably too late for his ribs.

 

After a while, the pleasurable scream under her rear got weaker and eventually, it stopped. Disappointed, Fatalis sighted and turned her glare at the surviving hunters. Not many were left. She got up again and simply slammed her enormous boobs down on the bridge where they wanted to face her. The shock if the impact ripped the ropes that were holding the bridge together, with some of the hunters falling to their demise and a few even more unlucky ones falling into the Elder Dragons clevage.

She grabbed her boobs and pressed them together. They found themselves being smothered by her enormous boobs, while the Archer got confronted with her nipples. In despair, he clinged to them, only arousing this violent lady further. "Please...!",he muffled, "W...We will leave you in peace, just...",but his voice didnt even reach her. The muffled screams of the trapped hunters died out, one after one.

 

She looked around and just stomped on the remaining merchants and researchers who had escaped her rampant earlier. Exhausted, she let herself fall onto her ass on top of the meeting place for the guilds highest ranked hunters.

"And what to do with you now...?",she asked in a sweet voice while wiping off some blood from her breasts. Shivering, the Archer remained in her hand and just looked at her in horror. "Well, I think you serving as my eternal toy might be a good reward for how brave you faced the evil dragon.",she smiled in delight and stretched out her leg, thrashing a merchants stall that still stoodd in her way. He watched in horror at her, his ribs arched and his dignity was no more, after he saw his former guild mates being turned into toys for her amusement. She wiggled her ass to get a more comfortable sit and stripped away his armor, before moving him to her face and giving him a lick. The Archer felt the Fatalis' hot breath washing over him, as her salvia coated his body.

Meanwhile, she opened her legs, thrashing the railing surrounding the place in the process. Fatalis lowered him between her legs and pushed him against her clit. "You better get to work, Or I thrash Seliana next~",with an amuset chuckle, she moaned and leaned back as she felt how the Archer started to rub and lick on her clit.

 

Demanding, she pressed him against her privates. Her moans echoed over the rubble she left of Astera, before she lowered him further and pressed him inside of her dripping cunt.

Moving him in and out in a stead tempo, she rubbed her own clit while moaning and hissing in delight. Eventually, her hips started to buckle and with a loud roar, she came all over the ruins.

The Archer was pulled out of her cunt. He was breathing heavily, sobbing and shaking in terror. She just closed her hand around him and spreaded her wings. After all, there was a whole new world to toy with.