- Text Size +

Day 2


The next day I awoke in the shoebox, that is, Li woke me up. She was off to school while I was left alone, and tiny in her bedroom. She had cut open a little opening in the box for me to get out of it, and left me small bits of food and some water to last me until she got home. She apologized for the short notice, not thinking about what to do with me when she couldn't be around, as taking me to school with her would be far too dangerous, and I agreed. After a short talk and blowing a kiss to me, she left, promising that she'd come home with something special.

I passed the time with watching TV and movies all day while also getting a fair share of exercise by jumping on remote buttons. I had to say it was exceptionally neat as being at this size made any TV screen look like a movie one.

About into the middle of the afternoon, my solitude was broken by some fiddling with the bedroom door. I glanced toward the door, watching in anticipation. I was quite excited, waiting for Liara to come into the room with my surprise, and if not, I was content with her doting on me like last night.

But as the door handle jiggled and shook, I slowly began to go pale. It shouldn't take this long for her to open the door, especially if she had the key to her lock. No, it was being picked.

Then before I could ponder anything that could be happening, the door swung open and there Sadie was, sporting a pink jumper with a matching backpack with white sneakers.

"Keeeennnnny~" She called out in singsong and bounded across the carpet over to the desk where I sat; those large, innocent brown eyes staring down at me.

I swallowed hard as my body began to tremble with fear. I could not understand why she terrified me so; the way she looked at me, that smile of playfulness and mischief. I could only hope to stall for time and hope Liara would get back here quick.

"Um, h-hey Sadie!" I managed to choke out.

From there she thought to let her actions speak for her. In one simple swipe, Sadie snatched me up into her hand, her fingers curled tightly around me in a firm grip, my arms and legs completely pinned, her grip was so firm that I couldn't even find the room to struggle. I looked up to the shit eating grin she had on her face as she carried me out of the room, shut and locked the door behind her, and went to her room.

Once in, she instantly shut the door behind her and locked it with a quiet giggle, "No one is disturbing us this time."
 
I shuddered to think what that could have meant as pressed me to her chest; her heart pounding rapidly and probably from excitement. I could smell the warm sweat on her body with a hint of some light perfume.

She plops down on the edge of her bed and holds me up on level with her monstrous eyes and giggles, "Well now, what shall we do?"

"Could you put me down?! When Liara gets home and finds me missing, who do you think she's going to go after?"

"And maybe I could just flush you down the toilet, and when she asks what happened, I can just say you snuck out of her room and you got stepped on...or mom got home early and thought you were a bug and killed you." She giggled again with a wide grin that made you just want to slap it off of her.

After hearing those words, my blood began to boil. I wasn't regarded as a human by this girl at all, just some bug or a toy, outright looking down on me because of my misfortune. "Just put me down, alright?!" I shout up to her.

She loosens her grip slightly and extends her arm, leaving me dangling high above the floor. I gulp and glance downwards, seeing her kick off her sneakers.

"If you insist!" She chirps and leans over to set me down between her feet. Her socks are damp and cling tightly to the shape of her feet; I'm overwhelmed with a thick, humid scent of sweat, heat and some sort of musk, nearly causing me to gag and eyes water from it all. She laughs madly over me as I glance around frantically. Clothes and dolls all over the floor, stuffed animals under the bed, scattered sneakers, slippers and sandals. Her room was a regular obstacle course at this height! There was even an empty paper cup and a can of soda lying around.

Then I notice her dresser; it was a stretch, but I think I could make it under there and stay out of her reach until Liara got home. I shivered with fear, my heart was ready to leap up into my throat. I could make it...

I bolt up to my feet and make a mad dash for the dresser, putting my abilities as a track runner to work. The ground rumbled slightly as Sadie got up, giggling with amusement.

I started dashing in a zig zag pattern in an attempt to shake her off a little. It didn't fully occur to me that I was trying to outrun a giant brat, rather than some kind of group of thugs chasing me. As I run on, I see a shadow go over me as she swings her foot over and drops it down right in front of me with a muffled thud on carpet. The impact and sudden cut off causes me to stumble slightly, but I managed a quick turn and ran for the paper cup. As I approached, her foot crashed down on the cup suddenly and the impact sent me off my feet. I rolled to the side and got back onto my feet and kept on running. I made it to the soda can, but her foot proceeded to cut me off again, landing down on the can with a loud *CRUNCH* and get blasted off to the side, rolling onto my back.

"Leave me alone already!" I cry out to her and soon I'm staring at a dirty, cotton white sky as she hovered her foot over me. I widened my eyes and put my arms out in reflexive defense, as if they could protect me from being stepped on. "Wait, no! You wouldn't!"

She would.

Her sock-clad foot came down on me gently, but pushed into me firmly, burying me into the carpet. I gag madly for fresh air, but all I get is constant breaths of her putrid feet. I feel her toes shifting, tapping around me and against me. Her foot shifts suddenly and continues to press down on me with such insane pressure, her toes clench around my head and body, forcing my face into that wet, stinking fabric.

She laughs hysterically overhead, "C'mon little bug boy! Smell my feet!"

She presses harder and harder, slowly squeezing the life out of me. I struggled madly for air, I couldn't breathe, all I could get was that dizzying musk. The taste of sweat from the sock drips into my open screaming mouth.

This girl was going to smother me to death.

She was going to kill me.

My struggles eventually stop and a few moments after I felt a sweet relief as she lifted her foot from me. I cough and gasp for air, trying to look up at her with burning, watery eyes.

"Don't you dare run. I'll squish you like a bug."

The NERVE of this girl, did she not have any idea of what she could have done to me?!

"I...*cough*...I won't run, p-promise, but I don't want to play anymore, can't you just put me back in your sister's room...please?" I beg.

She giggles and sits back down on the bed, which causes me to realize that I haven't gotten as far as I thought I did. She crosses one leg over the other and slowly pulls off her sock, and sets her barefoot back down. She then leaned toward me and waved the sock over me, "Does it stink?" She asks with a giggle and brushed it against me.

"Stop! Cut it out!" I cry out, flailing against the sock, "It smells horrible!"

At this point I'm near tears. Why won't the torture stop? Why won't she leave me alone?

She keeps brushing the sock over me and I try to scramble away, but she just gives me one good whap with it to knock me over. Oh God, will someone please save me?

Soon she seems to have grown bored with harassing me with that musky fabric and ceases her actions, only to reach forward with her foot to grip me firmly between her big and second toe.

I was better off with the sock, her toes were so slimy and dirty, and the smell was stronger than ever. I was nearly ready to puke. She reaches down and plucks me up from her toes, holding me back up to her face. She takes a strong whiff and wrinkles her nose with a giggle, "Eeew, you stink!"

I didn't even bother to look at her. I just hung my head and sniffled, trying to hold back approaching tears. I was so frustrated at this point, it really sunk in how small and helpless I was. I was too weak to stop her, too small to get away from  her. Too tiny to be thought of anything more than a plaything. I remember back when I was normal sized and I'd come over here to visit. Sadie would run up and give me hugs, rope me into a game of catch or tea time. I was someone, and now, I'm nothing.

And I cried.

"Crybaby." She muttered and released me, sending plummeting to the floor, kicking and screaming.

Actually I would have preferred going splat against the floor, but instead I land right into the toe of that damp and dirty sock. When would it end?!

I feel her fingers pinch at me through the sock and I simply shout and scream and response. I just couldn't take it anymore.

Then suddenly hope arrived as I heard the sound of muffled knocking. "Sadie? You in there? Open up!"

Liara! Thank God!

"Help! Liara help me!" I cry out, knowing full well that didn't get anywhere, but I was so overjoyed I had to try. But my joy is fleeting quickly as I hear the sound of her toenails scraping against the sock. Before I could put two and two together, she had already put her sock back on, trapping me between the fabric and the top of her foot with my head forced down between her fourth and pinky toe, subjecting me to that musk once again, so strong at this point I could actually taste it. I try lifting my head, but it suddenly slams back down as Sadie sets her foot down.

I'm taking for quite a violent ride as she goes to answer the door, each simple step causing my body to slam down against her foot. As soft as it was, it didn't make a pleasant cushion. I wanted to scream for help, but each step knocked the wind out of me. My head hurts, the smell was killing me and it's was way too hot and damp.

I hear the door unlock and open, "Hey Li! When did you get home?"

"No bullshit, Sadie. Where's Kenn?"

"Beats me, isn't he in your room?"

Sadie starts moving again, taking me for another unpleasant ride. I hear the sound of drawers opening and closing.

"He isn't, where is he, Sadie?"

"He's not here, so you can stop wasting your time."

I couldn't take much more of this. I had to do something or I wouldn't make it through the rest of the day. Then something just hit me and I just had to give it a shot, I couldn't give up just yet. I reached a hand down in between Sadie's toes and dragged my fingers back and forth as quickly as I could and as lightly as I could in an attempt to tickle her.

I got a reaction, an all too unpleasant one as she thumped her foot, causing my face to slam down onto her toe painfully. But I got what I wanted, a giggle.

"And what are you laughing at?" Liara says, "This isn't some kind of damn joke. I'm not stupid, Sadie, where is he?!"

Progress! I run the risk of more pain and tickle her some more, getting a snorting snicker out of her. This time, her toes clench together, holding my hand. As I try to tug it free, I feel her other foot press down on me, pushing my face down between her toes.

"What in the world are you doing? Wait a minute!"

I hear a slap and some yelling before I'm suddenly whisked into the air, Sadie's toes spreading out and clenching against my head and arm repeatedly. "Hey! Leggo my leg!" She shouts out.

And in one quick motion, the sock comes flying off and Liara's fingers pull me safely from that monster of a little girl and I instantly curl up in the safety of the palm of her hand.

"You little brat! I have a good mind to beat your ass right now!"

"I'm telling mom!"

"Tell mom what? That you could have killed my friend? I swear to God I'm going to kick you ass, Sadie!"

Sadie whimpered and nibbled on her lower lip, "I was only playing with him!"

Liara just groaned and stormed out of the room. I managed to spot tears welling up in Sadie's eyes as she started to cry, normally I'd feel bad, but in this case she deserved it and I felt somewhat victorious.

----------

I sat at the edge of Liara's desk as she dabs lightly at my face with a wet cloth. "Pretty amazing...only your nose was bleeding and you have slight bruises but nothing major. I was terrified that she might have broken something."

I was relieved too, "Guess us tiny folk can take a lot of punishment eh?" I manage a chuckle. I was still embarrassed and humiliated by that experience, I can't believe I was even reduced to tears.

"Sorry about all that happening, Kenneth. I guess I underestimated her. I normally get home before she does, but I was a little late in getting your present."

"Speaking of which, what's my surprise?"

Liara gave me a wink and a smile and went over to the side of her bed. "Tada!" She says as she pulls a sheet off a large dollhouse. And it was no simple dollhouse, it was one of those large model ones.

"You'll love this!" She exclaimed, "It's fully furnished, has WORKING electricity and water, I just have to keep it plugged in and refill the water tank from time to time. The only downside is, it's meant for bigger doll models and such, so you might feel like a midget in here."

I can't help but laugh to myself, "I rather feel like a midget than a bug. Aren't these pretty expensive?"

"I got a deal."

"You're awesome as hell Liara."

"Yeah I know." She smiled while walking back over to me. "Want to check out your new digs?" She asks as she opens her palm out in front of me, gesturing for me to climb on.

"Sure thing!" I say as I climb onto her hand. With a friend like this, being four inches tall is no worry at all. Someone who takes care of me and treats me kindly; it made me forget about what happened with Sadie. I'm truly happy and safe.

The dollhouse is amazing and beats the hell out of that old shoebox. A lovely bedroom, a living area with a working entertainment center and even a neat DVD player setup. For the time being, I never felt so happy in my life.

Liara laid down on her stomach, propped up on her elbows, as she watched me tour the place. "I'm glad you like it. I knew it would be worth it."

I stand at the window and smile to her, I haven't stopped smiling for a while. I was entirely grateful for everything, cept for Sadie, but compared to this, it was just a passing thing.

Li giggled and press her lips to her fingertip and gently pressed it to me, "You're so cute, Kenneth. It'd be fun to keep you. I get so damned lonely in this house. Mom comes home so late so I'm usually stuck with Sadie and sometimes her stupid friend."

I blushed considerably, hoping she didn't see. I felt kind of childish and sensitive under this kind of attention. When I was normal sized, I put up a bit of a tough front, but here I am being all nervous and shy. This experience sure has knocked me down a peg, and it's only been 2 days.

"No wonder you were so reluctant to come home. You know Li, I'm kind of glad to be here. I'm glad you found me instead of anyone else." Somewhat, I wouldn't mind if Susan found me, rawr.

"I'm happy to hear that. We'll have a good time together, Ken."

"I really hope so. I'd think I'd have a horrible time otherwise, but I'm actually enjoying this."

We kept on with some of the gushy talk until it was dinner time. She blew me a warm kiss, a rush of hot, cinnamon scented breath washing over me, even blowing my hair back, and stood up to leave. She left the door open, but made sure to drag Sadie with her so I could see. Sadie shot a glare of daggers at me, and ground her foot on the ground as if putting out a cigarette. This was certainly a threat directed to me, but I wasn't scared at all. I was confident in Liara's protection.

Liara was a great cook, and knew pretty well how to make small portions of food well suited to tiny folk. You'd think she'd done this before.

The rest of the night was more watching TV while she petted, stroked and caressed me until it was time for bed. She sat on the edge of the bed and set me down by her feet so I could walk myself in. For some reason I could not understand, I found myself staring at her feet as I walked passed. Her toes twitched idly and it made me short of breath, not out of fear, but excitement. The scent of the vanilla lotion she used, the way she had her toenails uniquely polished, the colors and the designs. I even noticed a slight chip here and there, which just added more to the view in my opinion.

She was certainly watching me as I heard a giggle over head, and she lifted her foot slightly, "C'mon now, get a move on before I decide to step on you."

I took a quick glance at the sole of her foot and a strong, warm sensation went down my chest, my belly and into a buzzing form at my groin. I had an urge to ask her to do so.

I was getting turned on.

Upon feeling my building erection, I hurried into the house, climbed up the large stairs into my bedroom and peeked out the window to bid her goodnight. She did the same and blew me another kiss and slipped into bed.

I was up for a while longer, masturbating. I thought about what happened with Sadie today, but with Liara instead.

What in the world has come over me? I never had a foot fetish before, so why now? Or maybe it's the idea of feet being so huge and powerful over me?

Ugh.

I tried not to think about it and went to sleep.

----------

I had a dream where I was back at home, having a lovely dinner with my family. All was going well until there was a terrible earthquake and the house was lifted high up into the air. I look over to the window and see Sadie's monstrous eye peeking in. The roof of the house gets ripped off and those grubby fingers snatch me up from my seat at the table. She tosses the house aside, sending it, and my family, crashing to the ground. She then sets me down at her feet and proceeds to carry out her threat, slapping her foot down on me and grinding me out into dust.

I woke up in a cold sweat.

----------