- Text Size +

Day 3

It was kind of hard for me to believe it had been three days so far. It felt so much longer than that. I was up pretty early, as having that nightmare kept me from going back to sleep. I just took me a long, warm shower (and boy is having working water great) and just hung by the window, watching Liara sleep.

Rather, watching Liara's foot dangle from the bed as she slept. I can't help but feel dirty now that I'm being such a voyeur. I never was a foot pervert before, but now I'm just overwhelmed by it. I guess these things really could hit you overnight.

It was Saturday and no school for Liara, so she slept in like she normally does. I was slightly bored just chillin in my house. And I could watch movies for only so long.

I went down the stairs and out the front down, and traversed the vast land that was Li's bedroom floor. I'm exaggerating a little, but I haven't gotten a full grasp on my sense of scale yet.

After passing the numerous pairs of sandals and flipflops, I made it to her bedroom door, which was slightly cracked open. Being a one story house, I didn't have to worry about going down any stairs.

Wait, was I really considering leaving the safety of the bedroom?

Call it an adventurous spirit and sprinkle lightly with some boredom.

I poked my head out and glanced both ways down the hall. In the distance I could hear a TV rather loudly. Coming from the living room it seems. I assumed Sadie was up watching cartoons. I was somewhat curious to how she was holding up, but I didn't really want to get close to find out. At the same time, I know she didn't mean any harm, she's just a kid, she didn't really know what she was doing. Maybe we can fix things and be old buddies like normal.

I'm such a softie.

I headed out into the living room, making sure to keep out of sight as I approached the couch. Though she seemed highly distracted by the TV anyway. I pondered how to get close to her without outright catching her attention. After making it to the side of the couch, I ran my hand along the material. An odd, stitch-y, cloth type material.

I started to make a move to climb, but then I heard the doorbell rang.

Sadie sat still until it rang a second and third time before getting up to go answer it.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"Sadie? It's me, Mrs Starr. Is your mother or sister around?"

That voice, it was mom! Did she come to see me? Maybe take me home? Maybe found a way to fix me?

"Mom's at work and Liara's sleeping, do you want me to take a message?" They sure had this girl trained.

"Oh I just wanted to ask them if they heard anything about Kenneth. It's been three days and there's still no sign of him."

What?!

"Um..sure thing. I'll ask sis and see if she knows anything."

"Thank you so much, please if you know anything, let me know, we've been worried sick about him."

"I'm pretty sure he's fine, but we'll let you know, Mrs. Starr."

"Thank you Sadie, have a good day."

Sadie hung by the door for a little, probably listening out for my mother to leave. As for me, I was furious. I rushed across carpet with tight fists raised toward Sadie and approached her barefoot, punching at the side of her foot; driving my fists into the soft flesh.

I just heard Sadie giggle overhead and her foot twitched, knocking against me and sending me tumbling over backwards. "That tickles!"

I sat up and glared up at her, "Why did you say those things? Why did you tell my mom you haven't seen me?"

Sadie blinked and stooped down, reaching out and gripping my waist with her thumb and index finger, more gently than I expected. "Cuz Liara said so. She said not to tell anyone about you."

"But SHE said she told my parents about me, and that THEY said it was safer for me to be here. Are you telling me that Liara lied to me about my situation?!"

She shrugged, "Ummm I guess so."

I couldn't believe this, Sadie didn't know a thing. So I just had to talk to Liara. I asked Sadie to take me back to Liara's room, which she did, setting me down in front of the door.

I went in the same way I came out, returning back to the dollhouse. I just waited for her to wake up, I had to get to the bottom of this.

----------

It was probably due to my fuming anger, but it seemed like FOREVER before she woke up. I was watching TV in my dollhouse at the time, but not really paying attention at it. Constant thoughts of why went through my head. Did she really want to keep me here? Maybe she didn't know how to explain it to them? What was it? There had to be a reason!

I felt some rumbling outside and glanced out the window, nearly choking as I saw her wiggling toes. The entire house shook as she opened it wide like a book, greeting me with a wide grin. "Well aren't you having the time of your life? How do you expect to pay that light bill hmm?"

I shot a glare at her, "I WAS having the time of my life no thanks to you!"

She gasped and reared back a little, then narrowed her eyes some, "And what the hell just crawled up your ass? Found a bed bug the size of a dog compared to you?"

I jumped up from the toy couch and pointed angrily and dramatically at her, "YOU LIED TO ME!" I yelled out at the top of my lungs.

She blinked a few times and slowly widened her eyes, "What are you talking about?"

"You told me you told my parents about what happened. That I mysteriously shrunk, that it was their suggestion that I stay here. My mom came by this morning and Sadie basically told her what you told her to say. My parents have no idea what happened, they're worried sick! Who knows who else is worried about me? I probably have my face plastered on milk cartons and fliers all over the neighborhood. Why would you do this to me Liara?!"

She just remained silent, staring at me...no staring past me. A gaze that seemed to go on for 1000 yards.

"Oh well." She finally said, "Looks like you've found out."

I continued to stare at her with such intense fury. The way she said it with no care at all just made me even more angry, "Yeah?! So?! Do you NOT understand how serious this is?!"

She lowered her eyes at me, this was different from the way she usually looked at me. It was a stoic look, a look that didn't care, one that thought of me as insignificant. "So I lied. If I told others about you, I'd have to give you up, and I'm not doing that."

"What? This is serious you know! This isn't some kind of game! You're playing with other people's feelings! They're WORRIED about me."

"No, they're worried about Kenneth Starr." Her hand came down upon me; her index and middle fingers knocking me off the couch, before I could protest any further, her massive digits curled around me and gripped me tightly. She had my arms and legs pinned, holding my body firmly in her fist. "You?" She said as she lifted me up toward her grinning face, "You're just a tiny guy who thinks he's Kenneth Starr."

I tried to struggle and squirm free, but she held me far too tight, I couldn't budge. "What are you talking about? I'm me!"

She shook her head slowly and grinned, "No, they're looking for the normal sized Kenneth, not you. This is a completely new life for you, it's time to start over."

"You're out of your mind!"

"Don't worry, you'll understand soon enou--hm?" She suddenly glanced to the bedroom door.

The doorbell rang.

"Gah who could that be?" She suddenly stood up along with yanking me upward with her.

"Liiiiiii!" Sadie called out, "It's for you! It's Susan!"

My heart raced, my hopes were brought on high. Susie came for me!

"Oh this is wonderful," Liara muttered as she slipped on her flipflops and went towards the door, "Pretty popular today aren't you?" Before I could respond I was suddenly shoved into the pocket of her shorts.

As she went to answer the door, she did a good job of keeping me pinned down with her fingers despite my squirming.

"Oh Susan! What brings you here?"

I tried to scream for help, but her fingers pressed down on my whole body, keeping me from getting a word out.

"Sorry to drop by without calling, but I was wondering if you heard anything."

"Still nothing I'm afraid."

Lying bitch.

"I don't understand it, what could have happened to him? It's like he just mysteriously vanished! No one saw him leave campus or anything. Just gone, without a trace, no clues, nothing! Do you think he's been kidnapped?"

"It's possible...but who would do such a thing and why? It's not like he's rich or has anything of real value."

I don't know how much more I could take, Liara's really going to far as time passes. I had to do something, but she was making sure I don't get Susie's attention.


Susie sighed and shook her head, "I don't get it either. It doesn't make any sense. This just goes beyond all logic...I really miss him....I'm sure you miss him too, you're his best friend right?"

"Hehe...yeah I guess so."

"You don't seem so sad about it."

I wonder why...

"Part of me feels that he's safe wherever he is. He'll come back, Susan, I'm not sure when, but I'm sure he will."

"....thanks Li. I do feel a little bit better, just the way you speak sounds comforting, like you really know he's alright."

I heard Liara laugh nervously and then some brushing of fabric before something pressed against her fingers (and in turn, my tiny body). Susie was giving her a hug; female emotions I guess.

"Why do you have your hands in your pockets?"

"No reason."

Susie backed up with a sigh, "Well thanks Liara. You made me feel better a little, I think I'll get going, you're probably busy."

No! I started to squirm frantically, I couldn't let this chance pass. I had to do anything, something to get noticed. I looked to the fingers over me and got an idea, crazy, but hopefully it would work. I opened wide and bit down on the skin over me as hard as I could and instantly was suddenly jerked upwards; pulled out of the pocket and hurled up into the air.

"Ow!" I heard Liara cry out as I was spiraling through the air. It all seemed to go in slow motion, yet I couldn't make anything out. I just felt myself rise...then plummet.

I closed my eyes and hoped for the best as I ended up crashing somewhere soft and warm, smelling of scent and some sort of perfume.

"What the?" I heard Susan's voice directly over me.

I opened my eyes and suddenly blushed, instantly finding myself tucked nicely in her cleavage. I stared right up at her, and she stared down her pulled back top, right at me. I saw the look of shock and confusion in her eyes, like she just couldn't believe it.

"K-Kenneth?!" She cried out as her fingers reached in and plucked me out. She held me gently between her thumb and forefinger, looking over me, "Is it...is it really you?!"

"Susie!" I managed to cry out, hugging myself against her finger.

"Can't believe the little bastard bit me, he's gonna pay---err...crap." I heard Liara say when she finally noticed.

I felt Susie's massive body tremble, both in fear and in anger, "What's the meaning of this Li?!"

I looked up at her, "That's what I've been trying to find out. Liara's the one behind all this! I don't know how it happened, but she shrunk me on the day I went missing and I've been here ever since!"

I watched Susie stare at Liara in both sheer fear and anger, "How did you do this? Why?"

Liara looked to her finger and licked it, "How? Why? No point in telling you, it'll go right over your head!"

Before I knew it, Susie had stepped forward and swung her free hand to slap Liara clear across the face in a loud clap, "You bitch! How can you just mess with someone's life like that?! His family has been worried sick! I've been worried sick! His friends, teachers, everyone and it was YOU the whole time?!"

Liara rubbed at her face while glaring back, "I figured you might be a problem as well. I probably should have taken care of you first..."

It was at that moment where I truly lost all hope. It's still somewhat of a blur for me, but it was the first time I've seen Liara's power at work. This whole witchhood she would talk about from time to time began to show itself. Her right eye began to glow red and I suddenly felt a sharp chill over my body. It paralyzed me, I couldn't move, I could barely breathe. I felt Susie's hand tremble.

"Wh-what's happening?" Susie cried out as Liara approached.

"Time for you to get a little downsizing as well." She whispered as she plucked me up from Susie's grip, holding me firmly between two fingers, "Look, my little doll, get a good look."

I felt the hold break free from me suddenly and I looked toward Susie. Her face looked pale, that shocked expression never left and something...was different. My eyes widened slowly as it dawned on me what it was.

She started to shrink.

I watched her slowly go down and down until she was in a pile of her clothing. I couldn't believe it. I could have never imagined that Liara was capable of something like this.

She diminished right before my eyes.

Liara walked over to the pile of clothing and stooped down over it, dipping in and fishing around with her free hand until she found a grip on exactly what she wanted. She then pulled her up, an 8 inch unconscious Susie. "It'll be a while before she wakes up." She said as she rubbed her thumb over Susie's breasts.

"Hey!" I cried out, squirming in Liara's other hand, "Leave her alone! Why'd you do that?!"

Li wasted no time in giving me a firm pinch that knocked the wind out of me, "You keep quiet. I'm starting to grow tired of your whining. I treat you good and you just want to spit in my face about it. If you really think you're so miserable, I'll give you good reason to be."

She shoved me right back in her pocket as she went to scoop up Susie's clothes and went back to her bedroom.

----------

I took a painful landing to the bottom of a hard plastic jar as I was dropped into it, slowly scrambling to my feet and placing my hands up against the sides, glaring up at Liara as she grinned down at me overhead.

"Lemme out of here!" I cried out, banging my fists against the sides.

She chuckled and lifted the jar by the mouth from off of her bedside table, giving it a short violent shake, sending me flying into the opposite wall. I flopped down to the bottom, my entire side stinging with pain.

"I'm getting sick of your attitude, Kenneth."

I groaned, pushing up onto my hands and knees, "You SHRUNK me, kidnapped me and lied to everyone about my whereabouts! Are you trying to tell me I'M wrong for being angry?!"

"Have you ever thought about how much care I've given you so far? I took care of you, gave my attention to you, even gave you an expensive home just so you wouldn't have to sleep in a damn shoebox. And this is why I didn't tell you the truth, I was going to wait until your worries were eased, of course that's all gone."

"Why would you do this at all?!"

"Because I wanted you. You, for my own. To keep me company, to stay by my side."

I gasped in surprise, not quite expecting that response. "There's a better way to go about this than shrinking me you know."

Liara frowned, shaking her head, "Hardly. It was Susie this and Susie that with you. It would be impossible. I can't have you, so I'll settle for having you as my pet and toy instead."

"Wait! We can fix this!" I cried out, "Just...turn me back and we can work this out you know."

She laughed lightly, "It's impossible now. My plans are ruined, but I'm not sad really. I have what I want, even though it's not how I'd REALLY like, but I'm not complaining."

"W-what do you plan on doing with me..." I glanced over to the unconscious Susie laying nearby on Liara's bed, "with her?"

Liara grinned, setting the jar, along with me, onto the floor between her feet, still sporting her black and pink flipflops, "Both of you are going to be my little playthings. I'm through being nice, your lives are purely my entertainment now."

Just hearing those words made my heart sink. I had really fallen in her eyes. It didn't occur to me that if I had just apologized at that time, I could have saved myself a ton of humiliation and torture. I could have had Susie spared.

I just stared on nervously at her feet, watching her toes twitch and scrunch, almost hungrily. I said no more words to her, which is probably what she was waiting for. She then removed her right foot from it's flipflop, and flicked her big toe against the jar, tipping it over.

It was so surprisingly sudden, sending me falling back and bumping my head against the hard plastic of the wall. She then planted her sole on top of the jar and began rolling it back and forth, sending me on one hectic, torturous ride.

It had to be the equivalent of being trapped in a washing machine spin cycle. Spinning endlessly, my body tumbling over and over.

I heard her giggling madly overhead as she kept on rolling the jar back and forth with her foot, and began kicking it back and forth between her feet.

I started to feel sick, the spinning just seemed to get worse and worse, my body collided with the walls over and over. I started to cry out in pain, but I don't think she heard.

Infact she might have chose to ignore me.

My whole body was aching, I was completely sore. I think I was bleeding at some point, maybe it was my nose. I couldn't tell anymore, all I felt was physical pain from being rattled about; and emotional pain from the treatment.

After what seemed like an eternity, the spinning stopped. She picked up the jar and placed it back on the table. Only 3 minutes had passed.

She didn't grow bored, it just happened that Susie started to awaken. I was far too dizzy to notice, far too focused on keeping myself from puking. I was slumped back against the wall, shivering, hugging myself. I hadn't felt this bad since I was in Sadie's clutches; infact, I felt even worse than that. Sadie didn't really know what she was doing, Liara did, and she didn't care from what I could tell.

----------

===Susan===

I slowly began to stir from my nap, which was odd, because I don't remember taking one. Infact my memories were a little blurry. I remember Kenneth being tiny...slapping Liara....then she just looked at me and...

No!

Something isn't right, something didn't FEEL right. I quickly sat up, a brush of wind flowing over my body.

Where are my clothes?!

I started to frantically look around, then finally noticed the giant Liara looming over me.

"Bout time you woke up." She whispered.

My eyes widened, my body began to shiver. Oh God how could have this happened, it had to be a nightmare!

I started to scream as loud as I could, maybe it would wake me up!

Liara just began to laugh, "Oh that's pretty cute. You're more adorable than I expected you know."

Her hands reached down for me; massive fingers all over my body as she began to pick me up and hug me against her.

"Oooh you're so soft!" She exclaimed, rubbing her cheek against my much smaller one. I tried squirming against her, tried breaking away, but she was so STRONG. It was so overwhelming, I couldn't really wrap my head around what was happening.

"P-put me down! What's going on?!" I cried out.

"Oh you little people. Well I suppose I'd be confused too if it were me." She sat back on the bed and set me down on her lap, starting to rub her large finger against my head. I won't deny that it felt rather nice and almost calming, but it was still scary as hell!

"I probably shouldn't have made Kenneth so small. I think I could have some good fun with a larger size like this."

I gasped. It suddenly hit me. That weird eye thing she did on me. "You shrunk me! First Kenneth and now me?! I don't know how you did it, but you get away from me you...you witch!" I squirmed out of her lap and fell over onto the floor, being about eight inches, it was hardly a long drop. I quickly bolted to my feet and tried to run away; but I think I gave too much thought on those giant creature movies. She didn't move so embarassing slow like them. She stood up just as fast, or maybe even faster and suddenly snatched me up in her hands again.

Why was this feeling so strange? Those massive fingers just completely all over my body. They were so soft and smooth, and so warm. I could almost melt even. I always did have a thing for being touched, but being handled like this...no, I can't give her this kind of satisfaction.

She slowly brought me up close to her face with a giggle. "Ahh, you're so light and delicate." She whispered warmly to me. Her warm, sweet breath washing over my body, causing me to shiver.

Must resist, must resist!

"I always thought you were a pretty girl, Susie." She said as she ran her thumb over my bare breasts, "And I think like this, as adorable as you are, it's kind of sexy."

Oh God, don't tell me she was getting turned on!

"Ugh, no way, girl. I'm completely straight!" I protested.

She chuckled, "Oh I'm no lesbian or bi sexual either, but I think like this, it doesn't really count now does it?"

She firmly gripped my torso with one hand as she reached over to the drawer of her bedside table. I did notice Kenneth over there, laying down in a jar. I can't believe she has him sleeping in a jar!

She took out a small container and opened it, dipping her fingers in some kind of cream and flipping me upside down.

"Wow, pretty cute here too!" She snickered.

I tried closing my legs to hide my goods from her, but it was to no avail as she easily parted my legs. It was embarrassing to feel so weak. No matter how much I squirmed and struggled, she still held me firmly, I was doing nothing more than tiring myself out.

"And now we'll give you a little bit of this down here..." She said as her creaming fingers began to brush over my nether lips.

"Gah! Stop THAT! Quit fucking around Liara! I'm getting pissed off...ugh stop TOUCHING ME THERE!" I kept squirming with all my might as those fingers played around in there. It was so much worse when she started worming a finger IN there, wriggling about, spreading that cream all over my insides.

I bit down hard on my lip, trying to fight back how good it felt. No, this wasn't supposed to be good, she was basically raping me, with her FINGERS. But something about that solution, made it feel weird, it sent warm sensations throughout my body, was that some kind of aphrodisiac? Or maybe more of her magic shit? I don't know, but it made it harder and harder for me to resist. I couldn't give in, that's what she'd want. But what could I do? The feeling was driving me insane, and I couldn't move a muscle.

"Wh-what is that?!" I managed to cry out.

"Oh...just a little love potion, here I'll put on a lot. It'll make it better for you."

"L-love potion?!"

She suddenly flipped me upright again, tiny face to gigantic face. "I-it's not too late, Liara. Just lemme go...change me back...I'll forgive you! Really!"

"Mmmm...nope." A response I expected, but I didn't expect what came after, her tongue rolling out past her lips and dragging itself against my left tit.

Oh God, her tongue was so wet, her tastebuds were delightfully rough, and it was so HOT. There's no way it should feel this good, what kind of spell did she case on me?!

She then started dragging her tongue along my thighs and my stomach, pulling at warm wetness along up to my neck.

"Ugh! Stop it!" I protested, and then I saw my chance. Her nose had gotten in range, so I bent my head forward and bit down hard on it.

"Yeouch!"

She promptly dropped me, sending me falling to the floor at her feet as she clutched her nose.

"There! Now will you cut it out? I'm not gonna let you man handle me like...uhh..." I started to trail off once I saw her foot hover over me, "You wouldn't!!"

She did.

Her foot came slamming down onto my naked body with such incredible force. I howled out in pain, sniffling with whimpers afterwards.

"You little bitch...you actually bit me!" Liara started to grind her foot back and forth on top of me, twisting me this way and that. She pressed down on me firmly, forcing the wind from my chest. I could barely breathe, trying to gasp for breath and fight off the pain at the same time was causing me to feel lightheaded.

"The problem here is that you don't seem to realize how pathetic you are compared to me. You're tiny and completely powerless, and I think you really need to see it first hand."

I could barely make out her words as my world started to blur, but I did notice when she finally lifted her foot, just to snatch me up again, hold me upside down and slam me down onto her bed. That part wasn't really so painful until she started bending my body backwards, pinning my sprawled out arms with her toes and holding my legs spread eagle, slowly bending me back in one excruciating submission hold.

"P-p-please..." I choked out, "It...it really hurts...I'm sorry!"

"Oh look, you can't even resist or escape, can you? Are you starting to understand? Are you realizing that I have complete power over you?"

She finally let me go and I flopped over onto my back, panting heavily and trying to recover from the pain. And without me noticing, she started to remove her shorts and her panties, exposing her own goods.

"I can do whatever I please with you and here's another example."

A dark shadow was cast over me as she hovered her hips over my head, my eyes widening as I stared right up at her glistening vaginal lips.

"Susan...I'm going to crush you with my pussy."

I gasped and drew in a deep breath, putting my hands up against her to try and stop her from descending down upon me, "Noo! Stop! This is awful!" But once again, it was to no avail as her womanhood mashed down on my face, muffling my cries.

I tightened my hands and attempted to beat her back, slamming my fists against her, but this provided nothing but enjoyment for her. She wriggled lightly on top of me and moaned softly. I could feel her getting wetter by the moments, my face starting to be covered with her juices. I had no idea how long she had me under her, but slowly, my struggles were starting to slow down. I was running out of breath...she was going to smother me...suffocate me to death.

And one part of me deep down...was enjoying this.

When I thought I was at my limit, she lifted and stared down at me.

"I noticed you were slowing down a bit there. So why don't you catch your breath huh? We're gonna go for round two." She whispered as she started to lower her hips again.

"NO!" I beat my fists against her inner thighs, "It hurts! Let me go! C'mon! I'm...I'm scared!"

"Nope." One single response and she was on my face again, wriggling and grinding on top of me.

"I realize now I have to force the willpower from you. You're not going to be outright obedient, and neither will Kenneth. Cooperation doesn't seem to be in your mindset. This will continue until you understand...or until you die from suffocation, or drowning."

She did this for about two more times. Lifting, letting me breathe, and then crashing back down to sit on my face. Each time getting longer and longer, bringing me to the near brink of unconsciousness each time.

At one point she finally did it. She broke my spirit.

She lifted her hips again, juices dripping all over my face.

"Had enough yet?"

I panted deeply and whimpered a response, "Y-yes...I get it. Y-you're the boss. I'll listen to you...I'll be good."

She sat back and picked me up in her hands with a pleased grin, "See now that wasn't so hard now was it?"

"Forgive me Liara?"

The giantess nodded her head to me and giggled, "It's simple really. You be good, I be good to you. Don't make me angry and I won't do bad things to you." Her index finger found itself at my groin again, rubbing lightly, "Pretty wet huh? I think you started to enjoy that at some point, hmm? Hey Susan, are you a sub maybe? I think you're kinkier than I thought." She started to wriggle her finger to me which forced a groan from me, "Or did my little training session here do the trick? So rude of me, I'm here asking you questions and I'm pretty sure you don't have the strength to really speak right now. Here, just enjoy yourself."

Everything from there was just a blur of lust that seemed to last forever. I just remember her finger, the largest, thickest thing I've ever taken into me worming around in my insides. Her fingers caressing me all over, her tongue all over my body. The warmth of her breath. The scent of her body and her arousal. It was all wrong, all of it was wrong, but I loved every second of it. It was embarrassing, humiliating, demeaning, insulting. But I wanted it to last forever.

The way she manhandled me, her tongue over me, her lips against me. Feeling her teeth nip and nibble at my skin. I remember being bitten all over, and it never hurt, it was just shocks of pleasure. Oh God what has become of me. I remember the rest of her clothes coming off, I remember the feeling of her warm, soft breasts squishing up against me. I remember the taste of her rock hard nipples.

Anything that has ever happened to me in the heat of lust pales in comparison to all of this. Being handled like a sex doll had to be the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. It was so overwhelming, having one orgasm after another, over and over, I thought I would die from all the pleasure.

Then it all ended, I passed out.

----------

===Kenneth===

I saw it. Saw most of it. But it was all I needed to see. I didn't know what to think, I didn't know what to feel. Outside of the fact that I was turned on by it. I stared at my own love stains on the opposite wall of the jar and felt terrible. Susie was basically raped by who I thought was my best friend, and I enjoyed it. I didn't once think of Susie's feelings. What was happening to me? I'm supposed to hate all this, I have all these bruises and I'm still sore for heaven's sake! Why am I having these perverted thoughts at all? I'm not letting her get in my head, I'm not gonna break.

----------