- Text Size +

Day 4

The fourth day hit me kind of late. I don't quite blame myself, after all that has happened, I didn't want to wake up. It was well into the afternoon before I finally stirred. Waking to find myself still in the jar. My body was still sore, and that jar certainly wasn't the best in comfort. I slowly looked around the room, no Liara, no Susie either.

I sat back with a sigh and rubbed at my forehead. I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take, at least if I were with my family, they'd make sure I was perfectly safe and take good care of me. I had made up my mind, I needed to get out of here.

Not once did I think of what I'd do if I actually got out, but just that I needed to get away. The first step was to get out of the jar. Liara left the mouth open, but it was all a matter of getting out through there. I couldn't climb up the sides, so I would have to try knocking the jar over.

I stood up to my feet and ran into the opposite wall of the jar as hard as I could, tackling against it. I winced, but ignored the pain. The jar seemed to give away slightly, and I went back to the opposite wall to collide against it. Back and forth I went in an attempt to tip the jar, and it really started to work...or I was getting dizzy from running into solid objects.

It took a while, but my plan was working. The jar tipped further and further, starting to wobble back and forth, but there was one thing I didn't quite take into account.

How close the jar was to the edge of the table.

The next thing I knew I started falling upwards as the jar fall off. I was launched out of the mouth across the bedroom carpet while it landed nearby. Dizzy and still sore, I made it out of my little prison.

I took some time to pull myself together, and then made a mad dash to the door. Like usual, it was cracked open, and enough to squeeze through.

Almost home free.

It was almost too easy, I just had to make it to the front door, climb it's rugged surface and slip through the mailbox slot. Piece of cake.

The halls were clear, there was no one in the living room. Almost...almost.

Then came the ringing of the door bell.

"Crap!" I yelled out to myself, already hearing the rapid thumps of footfalls charging closer and closer.

But to my surprise, it was Sadie. The downside? She didn't seem to see me as I caught a good view of her pink, smooth sole crashing down on me. As soft as her foot was, this was nothing like when she was torturing me. I wasn't just pinned down, she was literally standing on top of me.

The pressure was incredible; I really felt like I would explode. Her foot was just mashing down viciously onto me, and the worst part is that she has no idea she's doing it. I tried to squirm free, but I couldn't budge under her weight; but there was always that plan B that seems to work.

"Ow!" Sadie cried out, promptly dragging up her foot behind to her to see where that pinch, or bite in my case, came from.

Due to the heat, sweat and pressure, I was stuck to the sole of the foot and had to be comically peeled off. I was back in the oh so familiar grip of my waist between two fingers as she held me up to her face.

"Silly Kenny," she giggled, "You shouldn't stay around on the floor like that."

"Holy crap you weren't kidding!" I heard an unfamiliar voice cry out, "You really do have a little person in your house!"

I suddenly looked over in confusion and saw a young girl in the doorway with platinum blond hair in a side ponytail, bright green eyes, and I assume the only color in her wardrobe is black. They sure get into their phases at a young age.

"See Kimmy! I told you, and you didn't believe me." Sadie responded, along with sticking her tongue out.

"Hey wait! You didn't go around telling all of your classmates about me, right?" I asked, almost pleading.

"Nuh uh, just Kim, she can keep a secret!"

I was almost ready to breathe a sigh of relief, but I was suddenly snatched from Sadie's clutches; face to face with a gigantic set of curious eyes.

"He's so tiny," she remarked, turning me this way and that to look me over, "He smells like feet though."

I narrow my eyes my captor, "Well excuse me little missy, you try having Sadie step on you!"

"Aww just listen to him squeak! He's so cute, like a little mouse."

She lays me out in her palm but I instantly get up to scramble away. Her finger stabs down into my back, forcing me back down and her fingers seize one of my ankles, hoisting me up kicking and screaming. She slowly lifts me up, up and up until I'm dangling over her face. I noticed I'm dangerously close to her lips, which she parts slightly to blow on me; her breath reeking of halitosis, almost causing me to gag.

"He's so cute I could just eat him up!"

Now when you're normal sized, a phrase like that won't exactly strike fear into your heart as you're not small enough for that to be literal. And this girl seemed to feel the same way, as she began to open wide and started lowering me into her mouth with her large, wet tongue extended, that horrible air now seemingly wrapping around me.

She dips me down head first, sliding her tongue over my face, leaving it drenched in her slimy, sticky saliva. "Delicious..." She whispers.

I cough and sputter, now starting to thrash about in her grip while wiping at my face, "Hey! Put me down dammit! I'm not some kind of damned toy!"

"Oh FINE, you little baby." She suddenly lets me go and I fall  to the floor, kicking and screaming until I land in the soft, warmth safety of Sadie's hand.

"Becareful!" She yells, "You might break him!"

Break me? Do these girls not realize that I'm a human being?!

Kim just releases an obnoxious snorting laugh, "Oh MAN! Did you hear him crying out as he fell? Wow what a baby, and relax Sadie, I wasn't going to let him fall, geez, don't be such a baby. Hey c'mon, lets head to your room and have some fun with him."

"I dunno..." She says, "Li's in the shower, I don't want her to get mad."

I got that sinking feeling again. Things were different between me and Liara now, I doubt she'll jump to my safety like she did before.

"Oh c'moooon, just for a little bit. Hey I have a neat idea we can do with him and that project we made."

Sadie's eyes suddenly lit up and then I had wished I had gone splat on the floor.

A while back Sadie had this big school project to do, I remember it well and I had to help. I didn't know exactly what it was for, but it had to do with building a model town. It was pretty large on scale and was rather fun to put together. She got a nice A+ on it. So I pretty much knew where this was going. They were going to play a monster movie with them as the monsters.

----------

I hate these stupid games. I really do. Granted it's only been the second time I've been subject to Sadie's crap, I feel like I've had to deal with it too many times.

There I am running around in this stupid fake city while Sadie and Kim torment me the entire time. It was so exhausting, dodging grasping fingers and toes, barely avoiding getting stomped on while avoiding the wreckage they were causing while giggling like idiots.

I took refuge in a model 7-11, hiding out behind some shelves while hearing their footfalls stomp around the town and their taunts overhead. Stuff like fe-fi-fo-fum, threats, and come out come out wherever you are.

It had been about 5 minutes before the frustration kicked in for the girls, moreso Kim than Sadie. Sadie was more inclined to give up.

"Ugh where IS he?!" Kim roared, followed by a large crashing of one of the bigger buildings.

"Kim calm down. I guess he's a good hider." Sadie said.

"We're just not looking hard enough." Kim replied.

There was then a loud thump as Kim dropped down on all fours, starting to peek into buildings. "If he's not out in the open he's inside somewhere, he has to be. I'll smash each and everyone until I find him!"

"Don't do that! You might squish him by accident."

"Boo hoo. Why don't you cry a river? You might flood him out. Besides, you're the one that's been stepping on him, don't you talk to me about squishing him."

"It was an accident."

"I don't think putting someone in your sock is an accident."

I was almost amused by this girl, but I'd rather Sadie catch me than Kim. Better the devil you know over the devil that you don't.

Kim continued to crawl and search for me, now coming into view of one of the windows I could see out of. "I know you're here little guy. The big bad Kimmy is coming for the little Kenny."

I tried to lay low as possible by the shelf, trying to remain still and quiet, but her hand brushed against the store, rattling it. I released a loud yelp and quickly covered my mouth, hoping she didn't hear. Little did I know she was grinning brightly right outside the window.

Before I knew it her hand came crashing through the front of the store; large, skinny fingers adorned with black nail polished grasping out for me. I tried to avoid her but I ended up tripping up and got tangled among the fingers that closed around me, trapping me in a sweaty fist with my arms pinned to my side.

"Gotcha, ya little runt!" Kim declared her victory, pulling me back and standing straight up.

I squirm a little and look up at her nervously, "Not so tight please? It's kind of hard to breathe."

She just flashes me a cruel grin and gives me a firm squeeze, causing me to yelp out in pain.

"C'mon Kim! Don't hurt him!" Sadie protests.

"When are you going to stop being a little whiner, Sadie? He's a big boy, he can take it, can't you little Kenny?"

She squeezed me again with a short laugh. I couldn't tell which was worse, the pain, or her breath.

Sadie started to reach for me and Kim yanked me back so harshly I thought my neck would break. Her grip on me tightens, squeezing the air out of my lungs. I squirm desperately in her grasp, trying to free my arms so I can have SOME sort of personal security. This helplessness is really getting on my nerves.

"You want him? Come and get him," Kim taunted, starting to back away from Sadie with a wide grin on her face.

"Stop messing around, Kim!" Sadie growled and lunged toward her, but Kim simply stepped out of the way and poor Sadie stumbled over a small house and crashed into a building.

"Clumsy oaf." Kim giggled and held me close to her chest. No wonder she was such an arrogant pain in the ass, she seems to be quite the early bloomer with what seems like budding b-cups. I hear these kinds of things can make a girl obnoxious. I'm pretty sure this is why she's such a bully and it terrifies me to be around her like this. Sadie is just playing, Kim is intentionally causing harm. If Sadie wasn't around, she probably would have eaten me at the door.

Sadie stood up and dusted herself off, glaring back at Kim, "Okay, that's enough, give him back!"

Kim started rubbing me gently against her t-shirt while sneering at Sadie, "He doesn't want to be with you. He would rather be my little plaything, isn't that right widdle boy?" She giggled and stared down at me.

Sadie started charging at Kim again, but Kim simply stepped to the side and stuck her foot out, causing Sadie to trip into another model with a loud crash. I truly wonder how these two are best friends at all.

"You're such a doofus, you know that?" Kim taunts again and holds me up high, leaving me with the fear that I'm headed into her mouth again, but she wasn't even looking at me; her eyes were focused squarely on Sadie who was standing up again. She didn't bother running this time, she just slowly approached with a hand outstretched.

"Give me to me!" She cried out.

Kim suddenly drops me down the neckline of her t-shirt. I plummet; grabbing desperately at the fabric of her shirt as I bounce down her chest and tummy. Her hand slaps against me through the fabric, pinning me firmly against the warm flesh of her stomach, her entire form shaking madly with laughter.

"What are you doing to him?!" I hear Sadie ask.

"He slipped!" Kim giggled.

"Enough already! Let him go!"

I try to wriggle free, and she laughs again. "Ooh, he tickles."

"Kim!"

Kim sighed, “Okay, fine.” She lets go, and I tumble the rest of the way down, falling out of her shirt, arms and legs flailing. By a miracle, I managed to grip the edge of her black skirt with both hands, dangling helplessly at her legs.

"Oh what a NAUGHTY boy you are. Trying to peek up my skirt?"

God what a bitch. How long must I be doomed to this eternal hell? I'm so sick of being so tiny and weak that it pisses me off.

She places her hands on her hips, "Wellllllll? Are you?"

"Of COURSE not. What do I look like? Some sick fuck that gets off on looking at little girls? You're a stupid obnoxious bitch, I have NO idea how Sadie is friends with you!"

Oh when will I learn?

She gasped and with a harsh squeeze at my sides, she snatched me up, holding me in a painful grip at my waist. "Say you're sorry," She whispered, jamming her free index finger firmly into my gut, knocking the wind out of me.

"I'm...sorry," I choke out.

She pressed her finger into my gut once again, "Louder."

"I'm sorry!" I cry out again and she poked me again, releasing a painful cry from me.

"Kim that's enough!" Sadie said and quickly grabbed me from her hands, "He said sorry alright?"

"Did you HEAR what he said to me? Are you really going to let him speak to me like that?"

"Well he wouldn't have gotten mad if you didn't keep picking on him!" Sadie says as she walks out of the city and gently sets me down on the carpet at her feet.

Kim groaned and rolled her eyes, "Oh please, look at him. He's the size of a mouse. He's a some thing out of a fairy tale come to life. You keep babying him like that and he'll just think he's on the same level as us. We're normal, he's tiny, he should show some respect. He's nothing more than a pet at best."

The more she talked the more I wish our roles were reversed so I could knock her block off, ten fold. How DARE she view me as insignificant, the only difference between us is size, I'm a human being just like her. Just because I'm small doesn't give HER or anyone else reason to treat me like low class crap, are we THAT narrow minded as human beings?

At least Sadie was on my side.

I started to walk away from the two, looking back at Sadie from time to time as she seemed to think about Kim's words, hopefully she wouldn't agree. At this point I just wanted to get back to the dollhouse and curl up in bed, but I should have known this wasn't going to be easy.

I heard a crash and then loud thumps on the carpet. "Fuck," I muttered and started making a beeline for the bedroom door.

Kim's foot flies over me and slams down on the carpet in front of me. It was too soon, and too close; unable to stop myself I ended up crashing into the soft, warm, flesh of her foot, which smelled faintly of sweat and leather. I flopped onto my back and rubbed my face with a groan.

"Where you going?" Kim asks, smiling down at me. She raises her foot over me, letting it hover inches above me. I stare up at her pale, wrinkled sole, helpless as it slowly descends. She covers my entire body with her foot. I turn my head to the side as the warm, soft flesh presses down on me with surprising gentleness. "You think you're going to get away from your punishment?"

She presses down harder, starting to drag me back and forth underfoot. The carpet presses into and scratches against my back and face rather painfully, and this went on for a few moments before the pressure decreased and she lifted her foot. I lift my head just to see up at her grinning  face between her spread toes. She grasps me between her big and second toe, squeezing me firmly with them, forcing a loud painful cry from my lungs. "Gotcha!"

Sadie comes over, staring down at me, "I dunno Kim, he looks pretty tired and hurt. I think we should just let him go."

Kim released me and stepped back, "Oh Sadie, you'll never learn will you."

I just rolled over on the carpet, holding my sides and noticed another shadow cast over me. "God, give it a rest already K..." I gasped upon Sadie grinning down at me, then her foot covering me.

It just never stops.

----------

I was sore, exhausted, and I couldn't get the smell of feet, sweat and leather out of my nose and lungs. I was dragging myself down the hall to return to Liara's room, where I was sure more punishment would be waiting for me, or maybe she would actually take pity on me. Or maybe she was asleep, after all there was school tomorrow, so I'd at least be able to rest.

I returned to her room and saw her playing with Susie again, having the times of their lives. I couldn't help but feel emotionally hurt there. Susie was my girlfriend and she looked so happy being toyed with like that, being touched like that. She was supposed to hate it, what gives?

I just hung my head and slowly marched across the carpet toward the dollhouse, trying to block out the sounds of pleasure from the girls. I kind of wanted to talk to Liara about what happened today, but after what happened yesterday, I doubt we're even friends before.

I went into the house, and took a long relaxing shower which I desperately needed after everything that happened and went right to bed without so much as a word to the other two. And what probably hurt me the most...was that I masturbated thinking about what happened to me today.

Ugh I'm really going over the hill.

----------