- Text Size +

Day 5

Another nightmare this time. Kim squeezing me so hard in her fist that I exploded into numerous chunks.

I decided to sleep in and pretty much decided to remain in the dollhouse for the whole day. I didn't want to see anyone that wasn't my own size. I wasn't sure how much more I could take from this I Am Not A Human Being treatment. Though around noon I awoke to some loud moaning outside the house.

I wasn't surprised to see upon investigating that Susie was on Liara's bed, fingering herself. I sighed and scratched the back of my head.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school," I called out when she was finally done.

She peeked down at me and gave a lazy grin, "She offered to grow me back so I could go, but I declined. I like this far too much."

"What about your friends and family, wouldn't they be worried?"

"Ehh, once in a while I drop by home or give me a call, my folks won't really care."

"What did Liara do to you?"

"Huh?"

"What did she do to you? This doesn't seem like you at all. Since you've been here, you've been naked and constantly touching yourself or letting Liara touch you."

She gave a silly giggle and landed onto the floor, walking over to me. I gulped a bit and backed up, she was easily twice my size, so even that was a little daunting. It made me feel like the smallest thing ever.

"Oh don't be so shy, I just want to talk." She sat down the porch and patted the spot next to her. I reluctantly took a seat.

"You're so jittery, Ken."

"Forgive me if I'm not as radiant as you are. Since I've been here, I've been tormented by giant girls. I've been grabbed at, squeezed, tortured, stepped on and humiliated. The worst part is that I can't do a thing about it."

She gave me a soft small and ruffled my hair, "It'd help if you stopped trying to resist it."

"I can't give up my pride Susie, it's the last thing I have."

"I was the same way you know, but she taught me something. If you just give in, things will be better. Since the first time, I've only had good times with Liara. She takes care of me, makes me feel loved and oh so good."

"I don't like being touched."

Susie gently grabbed my sides and pulled me into her lap, wrapping her large, strong arms around me and holding me close to her. She had this nice smell about her, and had this comforting warmth, but I was still a bit tense.

"Would you just relax?" She asked.

"It's...hard. Everything is just...so big. It's like a brand new world where nothing is supposed to be."

"Hun, you're four inches tall. Of course everything is going to be different."

"I don't like it."

"I dunno, you're pretty cute like this." She gave me a fond squeeze, not painful at all compared to the other squeezes I've gotten lately.

"Yeah yeah I know." I sighed, "Cute and adorable, I've heard it all. I'm not some kind of pet you know."

"Ken, honey. I know how you feel but you have to realize where we stand here. Besides, it's not bad at all. If you would give in, you'd have a pretty easy time. There has to be some aspect you enjoy. From what I heard you and Liara used to have a pretty good time."

"For about two days maybe, then I found out she lied to me just because she wanted to keep me for herself."

Susie sighed and tickled under my chin a little, "To be honest, if she told me what happened, I would have thought she was crazy."

I leaned my head up to look at her, as best as I could anyway, but she always had fine breasts, "Until you saw me for real."

"Even then I couldn't fully wrap my head around it, but I was so angry."

"Why'd you give up? I really thought I had an ally here."

"Pleasure over pain, baby. Liara makes me feel so good, she takes good care of me, feeds me, loves me, and all I have to do is be obedient. And well, it really gets me hot. Her scent, her large fingers all over me, inside of me. It's incredible. She even took me into the shower with her yesterday, shrunk me down a bit and put me inside of her."

"She did WHAT?!"

"It was amazing. It was like receiving the best hug of my life."

I grimaced, "Ugh, what's become of you? You've turned into such a nympho."

She giggled softly, "I know...it surprises me too. Maybe deep down it was always a part of me, I just never knew it existed."

"Are you telling me being manhandled while tiny is a big kink for you?"

"Maybe."

"I think I'm the only sane one here." I wriggled a bit and she let me go, letting me out of her lap.

"And I think you're in denial." She replied.

"Denial about what? I don't ENJOY any of this."

She just smirked, "Think you can fool me?" She stood up in front of me and placed her hands on her hips. "You REALLY don't like any of this?"

I stared up at her for a moment and shook my head slowly, "None of it."

She moved forward and lifted her right leg and draped it over by shoulder, getting rather close to her than I've ever been before. She was horny, wet and presenting her sexy self in front of me. The scent was intoxicating and my body started to quiver. I leaned forward to taste her and thats when everything went into a blur.

I really don't mean to skimp on the details but they really went by in a blur of emotions and euphoria. Everything was just a rush of pleasure I couldn't understand how amazing it felt. Oh God her larger body against mine was just an outrageous feeling; the only time I've ever had a... "session" with someone twice my size and it was incredible.

If this is what she wanted me to enjoy, I certainly could, I did.

But this had to be part of Liara's witchcraft, some sort of trickery to warp my mind. Susie had to be under some kind of spell, and now she was trying to reach that spell out to me.

It just had to be the case.

It just had to.

----------

I wasn't sure how long I was sleeping after our fun, but Liara had already been home for a while. I awoke to some harsh prodding from her fingertip, waking from my slumber flailing and screaming.

"Oh calm down, geez."

I looked up at her squatting over me, catching my breath. "God! Don't do that!"

"Oh shut up."  She flicked her index finger against me, sending me rolling across the carpet, "Don't act like I didn't forget." She said as she stood up.

I ended up rolling across the floor into a discarded sneaker; leaving my head spinning and my body stinging with pain. "Forget? Forget about what?" I called out to her.

In an instant I found myself between her feet, still wearing her black and pink flipflops. "You trying to escape yesterday, you're due for punishment, buddy."

"What?! What happened to me is punishment enough!"

"Oh? Not my fault you got caught is it? If you never tried to run out, that would have never happened."

I just cannot believe this chick, "What the FUCK Liara? Can't I get a break around here? I'm not some kind of pet or slave or child! I'm a goddammed human being! Who is tiny because of you! The least you owe me is some sort of respect!"

She started to smirk down at me while scrunching her toes, "Is that right? So does this normally happen to a human being?" Suddenly her foot lifted up and the sole of her flipflop slapped down on me; driving my body down into the carpet with the rugged tread digging into my body.

I cried out in pain from the pressure and the throbbing, stinging pain. Getting stepped on isn't getting anymore pleasant.

She lifted her foot off of me with a chuckle, "Still a human being? I've never been stepped on before like I was some insect." She stepped down on me again, forcing a scream from my lungs and lifted her foot once more, "Human beings aren't a few inches tall either."

I groaned and squirmed slightly, twitching like an injured bug from being stomped on twice.

"C'mon on, little insect. Show me how human you are. Get up, give me a hug, shake my hand, look me eye to eye."

I slowly rose up on all fours, shaking my head, "S-stop it, this isn't fair. You did this to me..."

"And so I did, what's your point? I shrank you to make you mine, and now you ARE mine. Things would be all so pleasant if you behaved yourself, like Susie. We could have fun all the time, like when we first started, but no, you insist on keeping that stick in your ass and acting like some kind of brat. You're tiny, Kenneth, tiny and helpless. And now it's time that you see that."

I glanced up at her with a frown. I can't believe I was hearing pretty much the same thing Sadie's crazy friend said, but there was truth to what she said. I am small, and unable to do much on my own. I sleep in the safety of the dollhouse because of her, I eat happily cause of her. She takes care of me...but still. "Even so, that's no reason to treat me like this."

"Like what?"

I stood up, "Like some kind of pet."

"Oh if you haven't noticed, I stopped doing that a long time ago. Only pets get nice treatment, you're below a pet at this point. Or maybe this is what you like, hmm? Are you a little masochist, Kenny?"

"What?! Of course not?"

"You sure? You seem to be leading this life of abuse. If you didn't like it, I'm sure you'd stop." She grinned, lifting her foot, "I think you like getting stepped on, which do you like? With footwear or without? Or maybe with socks on?"

I raised my fists in anger, "Shut up! I don't like getting stepped on! Infact I'm sick of it!"

She set her foot down and stooped down to get closer to me, still grinning, "Don't think I don't know. You've been masturbating quite a bit since you've been here."

I bit down on my lower lip, because she was right. I purposely left out some details just to make myself look better. All of these incidents...have been turning me on, as much as I didn't want them too. It's part of the reason why I was angry so much, that my body would betray me like this.

Liara reached down with a fingertip and pressed it against my groin with a giggle, forcing a whimper from me, "Just as I expected. I'm going to find out what exactly it is that turns you on, Kenneth." Before I could say anything more, she snatched me up on her hands and went to sit down on the bed. Susie was nearby as well, watching quietly.

Liara laid me out on her palm and proceeded to tug at my boxers with her fingernails; I tried to resist, squirming and pulling them back, but she succeeded on getting them off, exposing my goods.

"I'll tell you what," she suggested while keeping her eyes on my erection, "Every time you cum, I'll shrink you by whatever amount I decide. If you manage to not cum, or go soft. I'll return you back to normal. How does that sound?"

I narrow my eyes and glare at her, "Sounds like you're full of crap! That's not fair at all!"

"Way to look the gift horse in the mouth, whiner. If you're such a big tough man you'd agree to my terms instead of complaining. Don't you have any pride?"

She knew exactly where to hit me verbally; those words stung right in the heart. I clenched my teeth and growled, glancing off to the side, "Fine. I'll play by your stupid rules."

"Good, then let's find out what makes you tick."

----------

I should have known there would be some sort of catch, or trick to this. Because the moment she began touching me, I was overwhelmed with pleasure. Her large fingertip pressing against my member, rubbing gingerly; it felt incredible. Each rub sent ripples of pleasure through me, the bumps of her fingerprint adding to the sensation. It was hard to fight against, hard to resist. This had to be more of her witchcraft, there's no way a simple handjob...well...fingerjob could feel this good.

Liara was just grinning the whole time as she played with my genitals, but I knew she became more serious once she started to stroke me off using her thumb and her index finger; and it wasn't before long that she got what she wanted: me shooting off my load onto her fingers and her hand.

"Well would you look at that?" She giggled, "Quite a little mess you made here." She licked at her fingers with a little chuckle, "Mmm not bad, not bad at all. What makes this even better is that you get to shrink!"

"W-wait Liara, please don't." He pleaded while catching my breath, "I don't want to get any smaller."

Her eye began to glow that red color, just like then she shrunk Susie, "Sorry, rules are rules, and down you go!" Her eye then shimmered and I felt that paralyzing chill over my body. I felt a strong tugging sensation, as if something was pulling me down from within. I saw Liara's face slowly get larger, the warmth of her hand stronger, the soft smoothness of her skin even more inviting.

"Mmmm...there." Her voice echoed over me. I could feel her breath washing over me, smelling of chocolate, more so than before. It's like as if my senses kicked up even stronger now that I'm smaller. "Two inches is quite a difference isn't it? Now you're no bigger than my thumb. Hehehe..."

She had no idea. The difference was enormous, but I was too busy trying to pull myself together. The way she whispered, the feelings, the scents. It was such a big change that I found myself quickly becoming erect once again, much to her pleasure.

"I guess you like that hmm?" She giggled, "Well you're a bit too small for me to use my fingers right now, I might end up hurting you...but there's always a plan B."

Before I could ask what plan B was, she slowly parted her lips and rolled her tongue out and flicked the tip of it against my member. I instantly shuddered in response and groaned. I couldn't find the will power to struggle and fight, I couldn't find the words to protest. I simply delighted in that hot, wet, organ dragging over my dick. My mind was in line with my body, I actually enjoyed it. I lifted my hips, wanting more; I wanted to feel her tongue all over me. But I know she was more focused on what was between my legs, eager to make me climax so she can make me even smaller. At this point I somewhat wanted it, just so I can experience everything in even greater detail. My rational mind was long gone at this point.

I wasn't before long that I splurt up my goo onto her tongue; leaving me a quivering mess on her hand. She said more words to me, but they were just garbled echoes I couldn't make out. I did understand that I was doomed to get even smaller. I was aware when it happened as well, when I saw her eye glow again, then came that chill, and that pulling feeling.

This time I went down past one inch, everything in my peripheral vision was a distant blur. All I could see were Liara's gigantic fingers and her massive lips pulled back in huge smirk. I tried to pull myself together, but it was all so overwhelming. She started to whisper; more than likely commenting on my size, but I was distracted by her breath swirling around me, bringing me to full arousal once again. I was at the point where being this overwhelmed and overpowered as a turn on to me. She didn't even have to do anything besides blow on me (which she did).

Then it was at that moment my rationality returned, my mind clicked. I suddenly sat up with a scream and tried to scramble away towards the other edge of her hand. She tilted her hand slightly and sent me tumbling forward, causing me to flop into a large pool of white, sticky fluid...my sticky white fluid.

It dawned on me now. I was really that small. The mess I made at two and four inches tall, is like a river to me at the size I am now.

I could hear Liara's loud laughter like booming thunder around me, followed by some words I couldn't make out, but I know it was basically relating to my plight. I never thought I'd hit a point where I'd be so small that even sound would be beyond me.

She brought her fingertip over and pushed it against me, causing my sticky self to cling to it. She pulled me from the safety from her hand and lowered me down (which was an extremely long long long LONG drop mind you) to the bed in which a now giant-to-me Susie snatched me up in her hands.

"Ohmygosh! He is ADORABLE!" She exclaimed; at least I could make her out.

Liara made more thunderous noises, but I was pretty sure I could make out the word: "Play."

"Really?" Susie responded and instantly looked down at me, "I hope you won't be mad at me, Kenny, but I really wanted to play with you like this for a while."

"Ugh...Susie...please, let me rest. I'm a mess and I came like twice in a row!"

Of course at this point my protests were intentionally ignored. This is all part of Liara's little training game I'm sure.

Susie sat down in a half lotus position, her legs laid down with her feet up, parallel and her soles facing each other. She dropped me right in between her feet and grinned brightly. Knowing where this was going, I tried bolting to my feet and running to safety, but before I could get anywhere, her toes closed in around me, gripping my diminutive body tightly. She squeezed and wriggled her toes around me, naturally forcing another erection from me. She'd loosen her grip and tighten it, clamp her big toes around my head and then release it. She'd rub me all over, watching me intently.

But it wasn't completely one sided, I did my fair share; kissing and licking at her toes while grinding my hips against them.

"Oooh!" She squealed, "You like that do you? Like being small? Or maybe it's my feet?"

I would have responded, but I was too busy being ravaged by monstrous peds. This whole thing continued until I finally climaxed onto her foot, leaving her a giggling mess. She released me and I promptly fell over on my back, catching my breath.

"Ugh...no more. I'm really sore down there..."

Susie slowly rose up on the balls of feet and grinned down at me with her fingers rubbing lightly at her soaked nether lips, "Oh don't worry, it's my turn now...I always wanted to try this myself..."

I slowly widened my eyes and gasped as she parted those lower lips; her hot, sticky juices dripping over me like a light rain shower. She slowly reached down and gripped my waist, slowly drawing me closer to her womanhood, "C'mon little Kenny, my pussy's gonna gobble you all up!"

"W-wait!" I cried out, "Is this safe?! You're not gonna put my WHOLE body in there right? Seriously! I might die if you put me in there!"

"You're just scared hun...I've been waiting for this for a while...I'm not going to miss this chance..."

She started by slipping my legs in together, releasing a panicked yelp from me. Oh it was SO hot and so tight fitting. "Please Susie! I'll melt or suffocate in there! Or even worse! Squished! This is just going way too far! I won't make it out of this!"

But my pleas went ignored and she pushed me further and further in, flopping onto her back and raising her legs with a squeal as she started pushing down on my head, shoving my whole body into her.

The whole experience was rather hard to describe. Thankfully she wasn't so tight that I could be crushed  and even though I was basically drowning in her love juices, I could still breathe. It was eerie how the walls were just moving around me, it was frightening...but also very exciting. The heat was intense, her juices were so slimy on my body, and the pressure was so strong. I started to believe things weren't so bad until the walls contracted around me in an intense grip, forcing the wind from my chest in a loud gasp.

The walls held down on me tightly and firmly while the juices built up around me. At that rate I was either going to suffocate or be squished; but soon after the walls released. Allowing me to breathe.....

----------

===Susan===

It was incredibly difficult to control myself. It felt so much better than I could ever have dreamed. To just feel him wriggling around in there was so...OOOH. Words could not describe it. I let up just a bit to allow him to rest a bit...and then...

----------

===Kenneth===

Here we went again. Even tighter this time, her juices far built up than before. But it's nowhere as bad as I make it out to be, it was truly an experience. I was suffering, but I was not. It was just thrilling to feel it everywhere! My entire body was being embraced, massaged, squeezed and compressed; truly unbelievable.

----------

===Susan===

I could only wish that I knew how he felt right now. I've been through this myself with Liara, but what goes through your head during that time is also a thrilling part.  Ngh, he felt so GOOD in there, but I thought about how HE felt. As he terrified? Did he feel utterly powerless? Did he feel hurt by my actions? Was he suffering?

Oh WOW! I was nowhere near ready to let him go, at least not until I came. The feeling was just far too incredible!

----------

===Kenneth===

My world was in absolute darkness of pink and red. It was pure chaos. If the heat didn't kill me the intense pressure certainly would. But I was so consumed with arousal it was driving me nuts. It didn't even matter to me! Was I suffering? Was this hell? Was it heaven? Everything went into a blur again, I couldn't think straight...I couldn't even see. I could only feel, taste, and smell. And that was just perfect for me.

Everything just went tighter...wetter...ugh...I couldn't last...everything was blurring out...and going black....

----------