- Text Size +

Day 6

I woke up the next day with a gasp, looking around frantically from my bed. Was I dead? Was I alive?

"Calm down, hun." I heard Susie call out, and felt her arms around my shoulders.

"Wh-whuh?!" I looked at her in surprise, eye to eye. EYE TO EYE. We were the same size, in the same bed and in our underwear. "Whoa? What happened?"

"Take it easy. We're the same size, Liara made us both 2 inches tall after our fun last night. Which I want to thank you for." She giggled and gave me a quick kiss, "I was a bit worried though...though you might have been hurt...or worse." She hugged me tighter, "I'm glad you weren't."

I sighed with relief and rubbed my forehead, "You know...I think you're right. I think I'm starting to enjoy all of this...last night was amazing..."

"I'm so happy to hear that. It almost broke my heart to watch you get tortured. Everything will be fine now."

"I'll miss our old lives though. I mean my family and my friends still don't know, and now you're missing."

"Oh c'mon, forget about all that. Let's just be happy together here, huh?"

I hesitated for a moment in my response and then nodded, "Y-yeah...let's be happy together."

"Good!" She giggled and hugged me tightly while messing with my hair, "To celebrate our new found happiness. Let's have some fun?"

As soon as she said those words I felt that strong tugging feeling again and saw Susie's body getting larger around me. I began to panic and tried to squirm free, successfully wriggling from her arms and falling off the bed as I was still shrinking. "No! No! No!" I cried out and her foot came down and pinned me to the floor.

"C'mon Kenny. Don't tell me you're still being freaked out." She giggled and grabbed me in between her toes, lifting her foot to see me better.

I tried to squirm, but she held me with just the right amount of force, "How did you...?"

"Liara taught me a few of her little secrets." She grinned brightly and gave me a little squeeze, "You're just so adorable when you're tiny, I can't help myself."

I groaned from the squeeze and fell slightly limp against her toes, "C'mon Susie, not you too. Can't I catch a break?"

She just blinked and looked at me as if I had two heads, "Don't you enjoy this? You seemed to have the time of your life."

"I...well," I started to sputter, "I thought it was Liara's doing! I'm trying NOT to be seen as some kind of toy here! Sadie sees me as one, her stupid friend views me as one...Liara...and now you, even though we're both tiny! What the hell gets you people off over having power over me? Are you all THAT twisted? My life and well being means nothing to you? NONE OF YOU? Just because I may give into something...just cause it's enjoyable doesn't mean I like it! I'm pissed enough over myself for getting off on all of this! It's all of Liara's stupid magic shit! Trying to make me believe I enjoy this treatment, that I like being around gigantic feet, that I like being manhandled, that I like being tiny! I don't like any of it!"

I think now I've hit my snapping point.

"I don't like these dumb games, I don't like being stepped on. I don't like being coddled or petted, being treated like someone's dumb little pet animal! I'm tired at being at everyone's mercy! Why did this have to happen to me?! I just want my life back! I want to go back home to my bed, be around my family, live my life. I don't want to live the life someone made up for me! No one cares, not even you! You're the one person I thought I could trust!"

Now I've seen Susan angry before, but she was giving me a look I've never seen before. If looks could kill, I'd be impaled on the razor sharp, poison daggers she was glaring at me with right now. "You little bastard..." She muttered and flicked her toes, launching me from her foot and sending me flying through the air.

I flew into the wall and fell to the floor with a groan, my body stinging with pain and I was surprised I was still in good shape. Beyond surprised even, no broken bones, no death. I was still alive?

"Surprised?" Susie called out as she came stomping up toward me, that powerful glare still focused on me, "Liara took some precautions when she shrunk us. Surprised you haven't noticed sooner. I mean think about it, you've been stepped on a few times right? Maybe squeezed as hard as possible. And while it hurt, or was rather uncomfortable, you've made it out just fine."

As I stared at her toes, I realized she was right. Liara must have done it to me after Sadie 'played' with me.

"But don't get it wrong, you're not invincible. Just able to take a bit more punishment."

I didn't like the way this was going, especially with that dark tone in her voice.

Susie sighed and placed her hands on her hips, "Really Kenneth. What is your problem? It's like you don't want to be loved. Why won't you give it up?"

"This wasn't my choice, Susie! My life was taken from me, it's like I was stolen away! No one came up to me and asked, 'Oh Kenneth, how would you like to be shrunk down to a mere fraction of your size and lose your rights as a human being?'"

Susie lifted her foot and slammed it down right next to me, the sheer impact sending me tumbling to the side, "You know if I knew how STUPID you were I wouldn't have gotten into a relationship with you. Listen you dumbass. You can't exactly be a human at this size now can you?! Or is this stupid dollhouse fooling you into thinking you're human? You're in a DOLLHOUSE! And before this you were in a SHOEBOX! Tell me of a human who lives in a shoebox, Kenneth! NO ONE! You can't even look ME in the eye, only in the ankle." She sweeps her foot out and it collides into me, wiping me out across the floor.

I slowly struggled to my feet, watching with slightly disoriented vision as she stomps toward me again, "Are you trying to tell me I'm supposed to accept this?"

"It would be far easier on yourself. Why are you still fighting this losing battle? You have no idea what you're up against? Do you?" She asks me while sliding her foot forward and setting the clear nail of her bigtoe under my chin.

I was forced to stare up at her, feel her words shatter my pride. The girl I loved of all people. "Please Susie, there has to be a way."

"There is no way. And you need to learn this and accept it, even if I have to teach you myself. Our old lives are gone, and this is our new one. We're pets now, we need someone to take care of us, we're not going to survive on our own without getting killed. We're well treated, we even have a home. What don't you understand?"


I shook my head slowly, "I understand it...but I don't want it."

Susie sighed and flicked her toe, knocking me onto my back. "We can't always get what we want. I'm going to get it through your head somehow, Kenneth, even if things between us have to change."

I looked up at her in confusion, "Wh-what are you talking about?"

"From now on...you're going to be my little toy when Liara isn't around. During the days, you're mine and she has US for the evenings. We aren't equals anymore."

"What?! How can you say that?"

"Shut it! You're obviously torn between this new life that you secretly enjoy, and your old life that you feel that you must go back to because you think it's 'right'. You're going to learn your place."

Susie promptly lifted her foot and hovered it over me; leaving the sole of her foot to take up my view. Her pink, wrinkled, sole is slightly dirty from being barefoot all the time and there was a faint smell of sweat. I was mesmerized by the sight and was unable to move, the only thing I was feeling was a buzzing at my groin, a building tightness. 'Learn my place'...I'm starting to hear those words far too often now. How can I be content with a life as a pet? One part of me even wonders...why can't I accept it?

"It's no secret now that you like feet," She fanned her toes out and stared down at me between them, "But what really gets your gears turning hmm? Do you want to kiss them? Worship them? Or do you prefer it when they take complete control over you?"

I just laid there, not moving, not responding.

"No answer hmm? Giving me the silent treatment, Kenny? You should be all over your favorite part of the girl you love so much. Or maybe you don't like the simple, gentle stuff. You like it rough, don't you? Oh I know! You want me to step on you!"

I started to quiver, but with a feeling I didn't understand. I wanted to protest, but at the same time I didn't. Is this more witchcraft? Or more of...myself? Did I want her to step on me?

"I...do..." I said softly, wanting to kill myself at this point.

"What was that?"

"Step on me."

"Hmmmmmmmm?"

"I said STEP ON ME GODDAMMIT!" I yelled out.

"Oh my!" She gasped with fake surprise, "Why Kenny, are you sure? You might get hurt! I might turn you into a little pancake! Sure you want me to do that?"

I played right into her game. The whole time she was attacking my rationality, while invoking my hormones and my feelings toward her. She tricked me, but I didn't realize it. She was sitting right in my head, and I didn't notice. "Do it! Step on me! Crush me! Mash me into the floor! I can't take it anymore!"

She tilted her foot down to prod me with her big toe and smirked, "Beg me to do it."

God...dammit. "Please!" I plead pathetically, "Step on me. Please crush me!" If I'm lucky she might just kill me and this nightmare would end.

"You got it honey!" She said with a giggle and raised her foot even higher to bring it down upon me with tremendous force.

Maybe this is what it was like to have a building fall on me, or maybe have a tank dropped on me. My body was wracked with intense, excruciating pain. Never have I felt something so horrible in my life. Upon impact I was suddenly seeing random colors and stars; my body arched as it twisted and convulsed in pain, pushing itself further into the flesh that smashed down on me. My head burned from a vicious headache and rang with an echoing explosion. The pressure nearly drove my body to explode, and the worst of it all: I climaxed onto her sole.

"Oh...naughty." I heard her say as she lifted her foot off of me to look at the mess on the bottom of her foot. "Quite a bit for a little fellow, hmm?"

I simply groaned in response, still surprise that I'm still alive and breathing; though with a massive headache. I'm not invincible yet THAT didn't kill me? What would it take? This isn't a safety precaution, this is cruel and unusual punishment.

"Are you happy now?" I responded bitterly before trying to get up...only to find out I couldn't move. My entire body felt incredibly heavy; I couldn't move an inch. Dear God, was I paralyzed?! Or is this more magic crap?

"Maybe, but that was more for you than it was for me. The feet thing is pretty fun I admit, but only when I can really work you. Poor little baby looks so tired right now. I guess I'll have to do the work now huh?" She gave me a wink and giggled walking off for a while, probably to clean off her foot.

For a few minutes I just laid there, still unable to move realizing that my entire body just went numb, yet I could still feel everything. Maybe I just took far too much damage, but I secretly admit I enjoyed it. And thats what bothers me. I don't want to enjoy being dominated and humiliated, I don't want to lose all control. But I have, and I'm starting to like it.

But if they find out, they'll just lord it over me. Ugh I'm so confused on what I want. It hasn't even been a week since I first shrank and it's slowly settling in, even Susie got used to it in an instant. Maybe I should just give up...it's sort of fun anyway...my body certainly enjoys it anyway.

After I had some more moments to think to myself, Susie came back over toward me, feet on both sides of my immobile body. She held a flat piece of wood and some rubber bands in her hand and looked down at me.

"Had plenty of rest? Cause I want to have my fun now." She squat down over me and grinned, placing my body onto the board and used the rubber bands to strap me to it. "You know the few times I got to crush you...I really enjoyed it. I started wondering if I was a sadist or something...and maybe I am, but I don't have to feel guilty if I can't kill you, right?"

"What? Crush me? You...like that?" Now that I think about it, she really seemed to delight in mincing me with her toes, smothering me in her vagina, and stomp on me like a bug. Do we all really have these hidden desires deep within us? Things about ourselves we don't find out until it actually happens?

Susie gave a little frown, "Aww I sound like a big freak don't I? But it's so...taboo, so kinky. I never thought such a thing could be exciting." Her lips quickly rose and spread into a wide grin, "And since you can't go splat..." She stood up and turned around, bending her knees and shaking her rear over me, "I'm gonna squish ya s'more."

----------

That night I couldn't sleep. I just laid there in bed beside Susie's gentle snoozing, staring up at the fake ceiling of this dollhouse. I was still having some trouble letting go of my old life. With a grumble I slipped out of bed, sporting just my boxers. I headed out of the dollhouse and into Liara's bedroom, intent on waking her up just to talk, but before even climbing up the bedsheets, I noticed she wasn't there to begin with.


I investigated, my findings leading me into the hall. Back when I was normal sized, I've seen all of Liara's house before, but at this size, I've only been in her room, the living room and Sadie's room. The remaining rooms where their mother's room, the guest room, and the basement.


I wandered down the dark hall, my tiny footsteps pattering lightly on the cool wood floor. I stuck to the walls, just in case and made it past Sadie's silent room, approaching the door to the basement. I began to move past it, but paused upon hearing voices from behind it. More than once voice; one could make out was Liara's but the other I could barely hear. I tried to listen to the conversation, but it was to no avail; what could be going on? Who could she be talking to at this hour? And why in the basement?


My wondering came to a short stop as I heard her footfalls coming up the stairs. Before I could begin to run, the door swung open and slammed into me, wiping me out and tumbling across the floor. Thankfully, I wasn't seen nor heard.


“That's too bad,” I heard Liara spoke, “Now I have to make an example out of you...” She said as her feet thudded past me, heading into the bathroom.


I quickly got up onto my feet to go and take a good look. Thankfully, she didn't bother to close the door; what could she possibly be doing? Who was she talking to?


I managed a good view from the crack in the door. Liara was standing straight up, holding something in her fist...no...it was someONE. A tiny person, ANOTHER TINY PERSON? I bit down on my lip, unable to believe she shrunk someone else...and making an example out of them? An example to who? Are there more in the basement?!


“You're CRAZY!” I heard the tiny voice cry out. It didn't sound familiar to me, so it isn't anyone I knew.


Liara smirked and released her fingers, letting him fall a little before grabbing him by his leg and letting him dangle. “Crazy? Maybe. I almost believe it even. But does it matter? You're just another victim in a large string of disappearances. No one is going to come for you, anyone who has tried suspecting me ended up shrunk themselves or had their memory wiped. Don't you know resisting me is pointless? But now it's too late, your friends and family will never see you again.”


On normal circumstances, I would have been boiling with anger, but instead I was shocked, rather terrified. Has she been shrinking others all this time? Wiping memories? How far has this gone?


“It's all over for you little one.” Liara laughed and let him drop. He landed on the top of her foot and bounced off and onto the floor in front of her toes. And in one quick motion, she lifted her foot and slammed down on top of him with such a sickening noise I almost felt like puking. One harsh squishing crunch, made even worse that she started twisting her foot back and forth as if she was grinding out a cigarette.


I just stared on like a deer caught in headlights, unable to move. Even worse was the burning in my loins. I was completely turned on by what she had done.


“Such a shame.” She sat down on the toilet and plucked up a sheet of paper towel so she could clean up the mess, “But it's almost amazing how easy it is...wouldn't you agree Kenneth?”


I felt a chill down my spine and suddenly snapped to attention, looking over at her smiling face, “I...uh...” How long did she know I was there?


“Don't be so surprised. I saw you spying. Though judging by your little friend there, you don't seem too horrified. Did you enjoy that Kenneth? Did you like me crushing that guy under my foot?”


I simply just glanced down at my feet, looking past the bulge in my underwear, feeling completely embarrassed.


“Aww, what's all that for? C'mere little guy.” Liara giggled, tapping her black toenails on the floor, “Let me help you with that.”


I went over to her like an obedient child, placing myself at her feet. She quickly slide her foot forward and seized me in between her big and second toe, giving me a firm playful squeeze, causing me to utter a moan from my throat. She ground me in between them, not saying a single word until I came; completely soaking my boxers and falling limp against her foot.


“There...there...” She whispered, reaching down and plucking me up. She removed my boxers and took a damp washcloth to clean me off. “You're quite the sadist aren't you? Getting excited by me crushing that poor tiny little guy. I'm sure you have some questions, but let's leave that for tomorrow huh? I bet you're just exhausted.” She giggled and brought me up to her lips, pressing a warm, wet kiss to my tiny form. And stood up to carry me back to her room and urge me back to the dollhouse where I could get some sleep.