- Text Size +

Day 7


This marks my last entry on this thing. No I'm not dead, but I've hit a point where I'm completely content with this lifestyle. On top of that, it's pretty hard to keep up with this thing, and I no longer need it. I don't need anyone to know about this, chances are, I already know you. Chances are, this won't even get out for anyone to see it, but in any case, this is my final entry.


From here on out, nothing would ever be the same. At least to me. Around the afternoon, Liara had Susie and I sat on her bed. She closed the door and joined us, her massive form sitting cross legged in front of us.


“I somewhat hoped you'd never find out. But this little thing is getting harder and harder to hide I guess.” She giggled, smiling down to both of us, “To start. Kenny, you're not the first person I shrunk. Infact, you're the tenth person. The first time it was an accident. I was just messing around with a spell, then it actually worked! I made some random freshmen doll sized right before my eyes. Little by little I continued, shrinking others, one after another. Then you, then Susie, then more people at school. Of course many became suspicious, but I shrunk them too. But for those that held too much of a risk to shrink, I simply wiped out their memories of any incident. It's the perfect plan.”


“But I don't understand...why do all of this?” I asked, more out of fear and concern than anything else.


“It's so exciting. Maybe I've turned into a bit of a power freak, but I don't care. It's AMAZING. To have so many people at your feet giving themselves to you. It's intoxicating. And they like it just as much, like you two. I'm so used to people thinking I'm such a weirdo, and having people I have complete control over me at my mercy? It's makes me feel so good.” She smiled brightly and sat back. “Sorry I had to be so rough about it. But if I hadn't broken you in, you could have gotten yourself killed, and I wouldn't want to see that Kenneth.” She reached out with a fingertip and rubbed my head.


Like the good, grateful puppy I was, I leaned happily into her touch. Nothing to complain about, after all, I did like it, but something did bother me a bit...”What about my family?” I asked.


Liara smiled and took Susie and I up into her hands, “Thought you would ask.” She got up from the bed and went out of her room and down into the basement with us in tow. Upon seeing the little space she had prepared for her targets. I was surprised. She had a tiny civilization going on here! Tiny homes and schools, it's as if she made her own little world in a literal sense! By right I should think she's insane, but I was far too impressed with the progress.


She brought me over to a group of houses, setting me down in front of one and knocked on the roof. After about a minute, the door opened, and I saw them all. My parents, my siblings, my dog. Liara shrunk them all and kept them here. No words were exchanged, they all looked worried, confused, and at the same time relieved. I ran up to them and there was a group hug.



Time simply went on and little by little, my whole perception of reality changed. I forgot about the life I originally came from, everyone did. The only time I can even remember such a thing is when I look back at these pages. It's almost like a silly story, like a work of fiction, but a part of me reminds me that it's real, somewhat real. We just go about our daily lives, obeying Liara and worshipping her. Once in a while someone complains, usually one of the new people, and they quickly learn their lesson, or we don't ever see them again.


All in all life is good, Liara still pays special attention to Susie and I, and now I've finally found my place. I no longer have a need to write in this thing and I don't know where it'll end up now that I'm throwing it out. If someone on the outside comes across this, it's no longer a cry for help. I'm happy right where I am. Don't try to rescue us, you'll just end up with us, and if it's a lifestyle you're interested in, feel free to join us.




- Kenneth Starr