- Text Size +

Chapter 3

 

Abbie simply strolled along. Millions and millions more died. Just to be clear said Abbie, I can do whatever I want. This was so liberating. She slammed her boot down on another dense part and felt explosions even up to her shins. Must have hit a fuel station or power plant she thought. Fires spread and she thought, well good luck with that. She giggled. 

 

So to be clear slaves. Yes everyone on this planet is now owned by me. You will obey without question or hesitation. My first rule is never ever ask me a question. EVER. I don’t care for a second what any of you think or want. She then jumped up and down on what was left of the city. Almost 80 million dead. 

 

See I don’t care. Now back to my shuttle. I want information on your planet, population, cities, ect. Everything within an hour. If your holding anything back I will destroy you. Or you know what, I might do that anyway. Why? Because I can. With that she stomped back towards the shuttle each time making sure to stomp hard and making sure not to step in the same place twice. She walked back to the shuttle making sure to only step where she had not stepped before. That was her rule now. It was a strict one she put on herself.

 

The only exception was if anyone was trying to escape to one of her MANY footprints. They did look perfect and shapely. She ordered them to treat them has sacred ground and worship them. No tresspassing. All men were ordered to acknowledge two things. She was a female. Second and most important, she was a woman. A woman has complete power now.

 

So the tiny people talked to their leaders on what can be done. Nothing was the answer that kept coming back. What about messaging her home world in the terrain system? She is a small petite woman at normal size according to scientists. But that’s across the galaxy. A message alone would take 20 years to reach the planet. 

 

Even then how would they get here? It was a fluke she's here now and she appears to enjoy killing. The shrinks on the planet were baffled. Their society did not even like stepping on bugs and respected all life. They even had trouble talking about attacking her in self defense. She was a living being, but a troubled one.

 

They realized she was a narcissist and assuredly convinced that she is special, unique and can only interact and associate with other special, uniquely qualified or high-status people.

Insists on being treated with excessive adulation, admiration, attention and  affirmation.  Or, if not, then desires instead to be feared and viewed as infamous or notorious.

 

We need to obey her. We must surrender everything to her. Everything. No holding back. When she commands we obey. The minions were a male dominated society. They now ALL had to accept that a woman was in charge. That was hard for most men. A woman, being superior? No way.

 

Plus they looked at footage of her leaving the ship and several hours later. Leaving the ship she looked like a 32 year old woman. But now she looked like 25 and just out of collage. They zoomed in on several old scars that were gone. Wrinkles and blemishes were also gone. How long will she live? 1000 years? Who knows.

 

So attack was chosen. They mustered up the military. Nukes, and every type of weapon was ready. First the planes would fire in coordination with missile launches. Hit her on every surface of her body at once then follow up again. This would deplete most of their weapons, but they had to try. 

 

Meanwhile Abbie sat at her computer on the shuttle waiting one hour. Nothing came back. Ok thought Abbie has she grabbed a portable satellite launcher and stepped outside. She could see tiny dots floating everywhere. Ok you want to play. She took off her shoes and socks raveling her size 5.5 feet. They were perfect in every fusion. She then took off her clothes has if tempting them to attack.

 

Abbie at this point had hacked into their internet system. The Minions were actually called Papillion's or Butterflies for translation. The “news” was reporting her foot prints. Scene after scene showed carnage. One showed a mother and baby crying out for her family with burning buildings behind her. 

 

Abbie was highly intelligent but like narcissists do they deny their narcissists. Abbie was young, beautiful, for her statue, but more importantly she was a WOMAN. Anything she did was ok from her point of view. I own them because I am better than them and I am female. I am here because a single woman should rule each world. Now the entire planet was under the control of a woman crazy or not.

 

Her mind set the stage. While this was a peaceful race, the men made all the decisions. It was almost religious like. So a woman showing up and taking command was against their religious beliefs. She's just to powerful. 

 

The army and air force attacked her. The volley hit her chest and turned her skin light red for a second then a blue light appeared and healed her chest. Then the light expanded and stopped all future missiles. The light faded but a energy field of some kind blocked all attacks. The missiles would just disappear. 

 

But Abbie launched a drone satellite with a isotope launcher. This was used to test atmospheres with controlled pulses of radiation and nuclear explosions. She typed in commands and the drone took off into the atmosphere. It had over a thousand different types of isotopic capsules. Abbie could program them to any setting she wanted. Abbie honestly believing it was their fault. They were making her punish them. She was doing nothing wrong.

 

She wanted complete surrender. 

 

Abbie really could not be blamed. She was assaulted at a young age. The Papillion's don’t do those kind of things. They would not under stand the narcassist anger flowing in this woman. The Papillion wisely surrendered without condition. Good thought Abbie and went back into the shuttle. In a sudden fit of that rage but smiling beautifully, she calmly and with a perfect smile pressed the arm button to take out giant cities around the planet. 

 

She sat in her comfy chair and sipped a cup of tea while up in orbit the drone launched capsule after capsule. City after city was taken out and the area flooded with radiation. She coldly watched the back web on her attacks. Better adjust the reveling radiation. Its killing to quickly. She then launched more attacks. These attacks were set to discharge lower amounts of heat and more radiation. It would leave more survivors but deformed. It was cold blooded to the core. 

 

The Papillion had 1000 giant cities. Abbie just wiped out 70 billion of them. Right after they surrendered. But there it was she had an emotion. She was given devine powers over them. Their existence was up to her. But killing billions and billions was becoming boring. What about individuals. She set her sights on “promise city.” It was beautiful. There were many families playing and everyone seamed happy. 

 

It was rated the number one city to raise a family in. My pain is greater than theirs. Why should they be happy. She logged into the back web and saw footage from around the planet. Devastation everywhere. Radiation sickness victims. Wow thought Abbie. I did all that and I will never ever be healed accountable. 

 

She easily hacked the cities communication network. She zoomed in on one of the heli cams and looked at the edge of the city. She zoomed in on a woman walking near a park. Abbie targeted the city for maximum destruction. Once launched it was irreversible and would take 5 minutes to reach its target.

 

With no hesitation or emotion she pressed launch. Then she called the woman's phone. The woman answered, hello. Hi this is your goddess calling. The woman named Linda Hamilton said yes goddess? I am calling to tell you I have spared your city but I need your loyalty. Linda said yes goddess anything for you.

 

Abbie started laughing, sike, I already launched the attack probe. Should be there in a minute or so. Linda was speechless. She was a tall and strong woman Abbie noticed. At normal size she could lift Abbie with one arm easily. Linda looking at the people playing in the park got angry. This is so unfair she yelled. You’re a monster. Abbie yawned and said well I am tired, got to watch the fireworks and go to bed. Linda was screaming into the phone about how she would get Abbie for this. Click.

 

Abbie watched the camera and zoomed in on Linda. It looked like the nuke scene from Terminator 2. She walked to the fence and could not do anything to stop what was coming. She banged on the fence then boom. Just like the scene from the movie everything heated at first. Abbie watched has she caught fire along with everyone else. 

 

But her panties got moist has she watched Linda holding on to the fence, fully engulfed refusing to give up. Such a strong and powerful woman thought Abbie looking at her own tiny frame and delicate skin. But Linda succumbed has the blast wave turned her into a charred skeleton, but she was still holding the fence. Interesting. Anyway she thought time for bed and shut off the monitor. 

 

The Papillion mourned the loss of nearly 1/10 of their planet, but they could not even ask her why. No questions. But watching the news you could not tell anything had happened. It was business has usual. Stock numbers, obeying the goddess, and traffic reports. Not a single mention about her destruction that was unprovoked. 

She went to her bed and started crying. Not for the billions she took out, but for her own emotional needs. What that bastard did to her when she was younger. But the billions of ruined lives helped her. 

The next day she went live on the net. Listen up and listen good. I am your goddess.