- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Took me a while to get around to this, the first half of September was a busy one for me...  and now the end is going to have me scrambling to catch up ^^;

Still, got the commission for the winner of my August raffle done, so thank you Stargate1990 for the fun premise.  After not being able to write for a few weeks, it was a great way to get back into the swing of thing!


 

 

“No way!  Are you serious?”  Sitting on the couch in his friend’s living room, the young man was distracted once more by the idle chatter between his sister and his friend’s sister as they came out of her room.  His eyes drifting away from the screen to catch a glimpse of the two, his cheeks immediately redden when he sees the tight, revealing outfit the dark haired girl was wearing.

 

Trying to be discreet, the lust in his eyes would be obvious to anyone who saw him as his friend’s sister, the girl he’s had a crush on for years now, bent over in the kitchen to get something from a low cupboard.  The material of her yoga pants stretched across her large, round ass so much that he could partially see her fair skin showing through.  There wasn’t a hint of any kind of underwear to be seen to cover her gloriously plump rear, and the tight tank top that she wore did nothing to hide her modest chest.  Every time he saw her, she looked more beautiful than the last.

 

“Yo, Tommy, focus.”  Noticing that his friend had been distracted again, the black haired boy in the couch next to him lightly punched the enamored teen in the arm after he easily defeated him in the game they were playing.  “You can ogle my sister later, her fat ass isn’t going anywhere.”

 

Whipping his head around in embarrassment because the boy wasn’t exactly quiet when he talked, Tommy looked back towards the kitchen and saw the two girls staring at him grinning.  While he was used to his own sister teasing him and playing pranks that ranged from mildly annoying to borderline inappropriate, it wasn’t the blonde that he focused on in his embarrassment, but the ravenette.

 

“Jeez Tommy, could you be any more obvious?”  Never one to miss a chance to tease her younger brother, it wasn’t even like she was disappointed or disgusted by his behavior.  For her, it was just another thing to hold over him and taunt him with and the delight reflected in her brown eyes was proof of some misdeed she was planning to exploit him.  “I told you, he can’t keep his eyes off your ass.”

 

Standing up, the other girl crossed the room and stood next to the leering bundle of youthful lust.  It was hard to not notice his gaze falling on her whenever he came over to hang out with her brother, but she didn’t hate the way he stared.  His bashfulness was endearing, so she reached out and ruffled his tied back hair a bit.  “Be nice you two.  It’s perfectly natural for him.”  Turning around, she wiggled her butt at him and giggled.  “You can stare all you want, Tommy, it’s not like it hurts me or anything.”  Even though he was doing his best not to, she could see his eyes glancing over as his face got redder and redder.  “But if you want to touch, well, that will cost ya.”

 

Snapping his head in her direction, his words died in his throat as he looked into her enchanting green eyes.  As playful as her tone was, there was something about it that made it feel like he was caught in the palm of her hand.  “I…  I wasn’t… um…”  He couldn’t think straight as his hormones and embarrassment clouded his mind, but he felt like he needed to say something to defend himself.  “Uh…  H-Hey Serena…  I didn’t notice you there…”  There was a moment of silence before the other three burst out laughing at the obvious and desperate attempt to play cool.   “God, I’m so lame…  Kill me now.”

 

“Didn’t notice her?  Yeah, I guess with how hard you were staring at her ass you wouldn’t!”  His sister holding herself up with the wall as she laughed continued to poke fun at his awkwardness.

 

“Claire, be nice.”  At least trying to not laugh in his face, Serena’s suppressed giggles stung more than the outright laughter of his sister and friend.  “C’mon, let’s stop distracting them and order some pizza or something.”  Sauntering out was a pronounced sway to her hips, the ravenette gently pushed the blonde back down the hall they came from.  However, before she disappeared entirely, she poked her head back out and stared at her brother.  “And Reggy.  Call my ass ‘fat’ again and I’ll sit on your face like I did when we were kids.”  Her warning stern and just playful enough to make one question whether she was serious or not, she winked one last time at Tommy and continued down the hall to her room.

 

“Your sister sat on your face when you guys were kids?”  Thankful for the subject changer, Tommy smirked at his now blushing best friend.  “Lucky.”

 

Narrowing his eyes, knowing that any more teasing would be met with retaliation in equal measure, Reggy turned his attention back to the game.  “Dude, that’s my sister.”

 


 

 

With both pairs of siblings’ parents out of town, they ended up ordering food rather than cook themselves and ended up staying up late.  Despite Reggy urging them to go to bed hours ago, Claire and Serena disregarded him since this was the first night of their week-long sleepover and it was the weekend.  Still, eventually they all began to wind down, get tired and prepare for a good night’s sleep.

 

Just barely avoiding the girls as they went into the bathroom as he exited it, Tommy entered Reggy’s room so he could crawl into his sleeping bag to go to sleep.  However, despite being the advocate for them to go to sleep early, the black-haired boy wasn’t in his room when he entered.  “Reggy?”

 

Just as he was about to look down the hall to see if his friend was in the kitchen or something, Reggy came into the room from further down the hall, grinning like the cat that ate the canary.  In his hands, he held up a skimpy pair of panties like they were a sacred treasure.  “Dude, your sister has great taste in underwear.  I didn’t know which ones I wanted to bring back.”

 

Narrowing his eyes and sighing in exasperation, as one of the few close enough to Reggy to see this side of him, it wasn’t exactly surprising to him.  While he acts responsible and mature around everyone else, it’s simply a ploy to not arouse suspicion when he inevitably does perverted stunts like this.  It was how he got off scot-free when he was caught outside the girls changing room at school.  All he had to do was say he saw a different student walk down the hall and tried to stop them and everyone believed him!  Tommy was one of the few people that knew Reggy’s true colors, and while he disliked this side of him, they were still best friends.

 

“Whatever, it's not like Claire won’t notice her underwear disappearing.”  His fatigue and loyalty getting the better of him, coupled with all the teasing his sister subjects him to on a daily basis, Tommy decided to just let things play out.  Getting into his sleeping bag as Reggy climbed into bed, they turned out the lights and went to sleep.

 


 

 

Being awoken to near pitch darkness, as the sun was still a long way off from rising, and the soft creaking of wood, Tommy cracked his eyes open as he could hear his friend breathing heavily.  “Is Reggy sick or somethi-!?”  As he sat up to investigate the disturbance to his slumber Tommy noticed that, not only was he not in his sleeping bag anymore, he wasn’t even wearing his pajamas!  Or rather, as his eyes adjusted to the darkness only faintly illuminated by the hand-me-down digital alarm clock the boy got from his father, Tommy could see that he was still in his sleeping bag… only just the cushioned head portion.  The edges of his bedroll rose around him like tall hills surrounding a valley, while he didn’t know how it happened, it was obvious that he had shrunk in his sleep.  “But how?  Did Claire use that stupid ‘Shrink-Me’ powder on me again!?”

 

Remembering a few incidents in the past when his sister was forced to babysit him so their parents could go out for a night or something, one of Claire’s favorite ‘pranks’ was to shrink him down and torment him when he was helpless.  Thankfully the shrinking powder makes the affected super durable and borderline unkillable, at least unless you really try, but that also meant she was able to be as rough on him as she wanted.  While the blonde never did anything too inappropriate to him, other than occasionally sitting on him by accident, one of her favorite ‘games’ to play when he was so small she called ‘Clean Your Plate’ where she’d tie him up in edible rope and mix him in with her food.  While it usually ended with her spitting him out and laughing at his misfortune, there was one time their mother came home early and unknowingly swallowed him because Claire left the plate unattended for a minute.  Claire did get in trouble for that, but even after learning she had swallowed him, his mother refused to vomit him back up.

 

Repressing the memory of that last time Claire was able to get away with shrinking him, at the very least this wasn’t a new experience for Tommy, so he was able to calm down pretty quickly.  “So long as nothing is obstructing me, I should grow back in 12 hours…  Or maybe Claire brought the Neutralizing Powder with her.”  Hoping against hope, the inch-tall boy needed to get help either way.

 

Climbing out of his sleeping bag, Tommy scaled the night table next to Reggy’s bed.  Pulling himself onto the table’s surface, he was basically able to see perfectly fine now and while most of Reggy’s body was blocked by a bag that was on it’s side, he could make out the rise and fall of his friend’s blankets near the middle of the bed.  “Claire…  Oh, fuck…  Claire…”  Whispering softly, it became obvious that the black-haired youth was also awake, and when Tommy rounded the bag obstructing his view he froze as he saw Reggy holding something to his face, inhaling deeply.

 

“Seriously Reggy!?  I’m right fucking here!”  It didn’t take too many leaps of logic to realize what the teenage boy was doing with his sister’s underwear pressed against his face, but it disgusted Tommy all the same.  “Nah, I’m not getting caught up in that.  I’d rather chance Claire tormenting me for a few hours than touch his hands right now…”  Looking over the edge of the table, Tommy jumped down to his sleeping bag and quietly left his friend to ‘enjoy’ himself.  “There is also the chance that Claire isn’t the one behind me shrinking, as unlikely as it is, but if she isn’t maybe she’ll be more concerned with my safety than whatever she’ll have in mind for ‘fun’.”

 


 

 

Thanks to the light shining from under the door to the bathroom from further down the hall, navigating to Serena’s room was easy and Tommy was able to crawl through the gap from under her door was no issue.  However, it was darker in the ravenette’s room, so he had to slowly stumble towards where he believed Claire would be sleeping as his eyes readjusted to the dark.

 

“Man, this is super sketchy…   If Serena caught me sneaking into her room like this-gah!”  As he slowly made his way to the vaguely defined bedding on the floor that was coming into view for him, Tommy’s thoughts of how his action might be viewed if caught before he made it to his sister distracted him as he tripped over something on the floor.  It was still too dark to see what he fell over, but he could feel it was made for fabric and the smell that surrounded him was both offensively foul yet oddly comforting.  “What did I even trip over?”

 

Before he could even pick himself back up, the door slowly opened, catching his attention, as his sister entered the room in a pair of short-shorts and what amounted to little more than a sports bra.  Rubbing her stomach as she let out a long, drawn out yawn, she began to shuffle her way towards her sleeping bag.  “I shouldn’t have had that 4th slice of pizza… or the 5th and 6th either, but it was delici-huh?”  Noticing the movement of something on the floor, she knelt down to get a closer look.

 

“Claire!  Oh thank god you were already awake!”  Counting himself lucky, he waved up to the blonde as she got on her knees and brought her face closer.  However, that sense of relief was instantly replaced with a sense of dread as he saw her eyes light up.  “Clai-!”

 

Recognizing the familiar sight of her favorite plaything, Claire grabbed both her shrunken brother and what he was wrapped up in and hastily retreated out of Serena’s room.  Dashing back to the bathroom as quietly as she could restrain herself, she is practically giggling as she opens her hands.  “Oh Tommy, I though you said you hated it whenever I shrunk you.  Then again, I guess people will do anything to get closer to the ones they love.”  Even if her words were sweet, the mocking tone made them anything but.

 

“What are you…”  However, with just that one sentence, it was clear to Tommy that the one that shrunk him wasn’t his prankster of a sister.  Even so, there was something of greater concern as his eyes adjusted to the sudden, blinding brightness and he registered what he was partially wrapped up in.  Little more than two triangular shaped pieces of fabric that were connected by two thin strips that formed from two of the points and a significantly thicker connecting the third.  “A thong!?”  Claire had tossed him into her or their mother’s laundry enough for him to be intimately aware of what a thong looks like, even partially bundled up like the one she was holding, but the black undergarment didn’t look like any of the ones he was unfortunately aware that belonged to his sister.

 

“But you should know that, even if you have a crush on Serena, sneaking into her room and sniffing her panties is a total creeper move.  I’m disappointed in you, Tommy.”  For just a moment, her playful smile faded and the glee drained from her eyes.  Instead of a fun little plaything, in her hands was a disgusting little pervert that was completely at her mercy.  “Or maybe you weren't going for her underwear.  Serena is a bit messy when she goes to bed and cleans up after herself in the morning.  So maybe you just happened to trip over her thong…”

 

“Yes, yes!  I didn’t mean to-”  In a bit of a panic from the false accusations she was throwing at him, Tommy saw a chance to clear up the misunderstanding and tried to speak up, but Claire just continued to talk over him.

 

“... on your way to play with her juicy ass.  I know you think you’re a boob man, but you haven’t seen the way you look at her ass whenever she bends over.  She’s a pretty heavy sleeper too, so you’d have probably gotten away with it too.”  Her smile not once faltering even as her moods shifted, the blonde closed her hand around him again and she went over to the closet.  Moving a few things around, she found what she was looking for and pulled a case full of sewing supplies out.  “But don’t worry, little brother.  Even though I think you deserve to be punished for being a little creep, as your big sis I want to help you get what you want and be happy.”  Keeping Tommy wrapped up in her friend’s underwear, Claire sat down on the toilet and stuffed him between her legs as she threaded a needle.

 

Tommy continued to try and escape to try and explain himself, but his muffled protests couldn’t even reach her ears.  “Claire!  Claire, listen to me, please!  I was coming to you for help!  Please, let me go.”  He didn’t know what she was planning, but from her tone it was going to be prank and punishment in equal measure.  Struggle as he might though, she was just too strong, and he just couldn’t do anything against her.

 

“Alright, ready to get much closer to Serena, little Tommy?”  Her needle threaded, Claire pulled both the thong and her brother from her thighs and positioned him along the underhanging strip of fabric but he was squirming a lot and kept screaming up to her.  “Geez, so uncooperative even after getting caught.  Nothing but ‘Claire stop’ this and ‘I’m innocent’ that.  Well if you’re going to be like that…”  Holding the needle in her mouth, the blonde grabbed the spool of thread from the kit once more and used it to tie her brother’s legs together and arms to his sides.  She could have gagged him, but that was coming regardless as she was more easily able to sew him into the back of her best friend’s thong.

 

Even as he continued to yell at her, his words fell on deaf ears as Claire simply cocooned him from head to toe in dark colored thread.  “She’s not listening!  Claire, you don’t understand!”  He was starting to wonder if she’d even care if she did hear him out anymore.  As she added layer and layer of thread to secure him in place, her smile brightened and before long, the only parts of his body that weren’t held in place were his eyes and, for some reason, his crotch!  “What the hell is she thinking!?”

 

Holding up the black undergarment, Claire smiled at a job well done.  If you weren’t looking, you might even miss the thin strips of flesh poking out from the cocoon she wrapped him in.  “I’m loving that look in your eyes, but don’t worry, I’m nothing if not generous.  When Serena puts these on, at least your little pee-pee can rub against her.  Punishment and pleasure, what more could you ask for?”  Putting the sewing kit away, she picked up Serena’s thong by the waistband and headed back to her room for some sleep.  “I can’t wait to see her reaction.”

 


 

 

With her room built on the west facing side of the house, Serena often woke up later than the rest of her family since her room didn’t get as bright in the mornings right away.  However, feeling something clinging to her, she quickly opens her eyes to see the head of blonde hair belonging to her best friend laying next to her as she softly snored in her sleep.

 

“Geez, I don’t know why we even bothered setting out your sleeping bag…”  Smiling as the cuddly girl rolled over off of her, Serena threw off the sheets and blanket to see the t-shirt she was sleeping in had rolled up and left the rest of her body completely naked.  Her nipples stiffened as the cooler air brushed against them, but she simply stretched and yawned.

 

Beside her, Claire begins to mumble a bit before cracking her eyes open.  “Morning already…  That was fast…”

 

“I think it took as long as usual.  You just got up in the middle of the night to sneak into my bed, again.”  Giggling at the sleep-addled girl, Serena bounced one of her boobs in a hand.  “I bet Tommy would be super jealous if he knew you sleep with me all the time.”

 

“Tommy?...  Oh!  That’s right!”  Her memory getting the jog it needed at the mention of her brother, Claire set up and held out her hand, holding up the black thong Serena had worn yesterday.  “Lookie at what I found.”

 

Her own habits not unknown to her, Serena knew that she had tossed her thong onto the floor, aiming for her laundry basket and missing horribly, and was going to pick it up soon so she was confused as to why Claire would bring it into bed with them.  “How does thinking of your brother remind you about my underwear?”

 

“Can’t you see it?”  Pointing to a section of the skimpy undergarments, Claire grinned mischievously and brought them a bit closer so the ravenette.  “I caught him being a little perv, so I decided to punish him a bit.”

 

Confused by the phrasing Claire had chosen to use, a second glance at her underwear revealed two patches of brighter discoloration along the thong strip that she had overlooked before.  “Wait… is that…?”  The more she focused, the clearer the foreign object sewn into the material became.  “Tommy!?”  Her face lighting up in embarrassment, Serena pulled her shirt down to cover herself up now that she was aware it wasn’t just her and Claire in her room.  “He shrunk?  That ‘Shrunk-Me’ powder?  But why is he…”

 

Barely able to curb the fit of giggles from her friend’s reaction, Claire wiped a tear from the corner of her eye.  “I found him tangled up in your thong when I got up to pee.  I don’t know if he was after your undies or your body, but I thought a little punishment was in order for him.”

 

“Oh?  Is that so?”  Her panic quickly vanished as she heard the reason for the younger boy’s entrapment, Serena’s gaze now reflected the disgust and disappointment she felt towards him.  It was only the long years of friendship between her brother and him, as well as the fact that she would often tease him with her body, that kept her from feeling complete and utter contempt for him like she did for that one jock from school that pulled a similar stunt just last year.  She knew he had a crush on her and hormones can make a person act very irrationally or stupidly when not properly managed.  “Well, it doesn’t look like the fear of what might happen to him is enough to keep his little friend here down.”

 

“Serena!  No, it’s not like that!”  His throat sore from trying to yell all night with no success, Tommy was hoping that she would see his face and figure out this wasn’t what he intended to do… but then he saw her almost completely naked.  Before this morning, the most exposed he had seen Serena was her in bikinis, walking around in a bath towel, or in a bathrobe that wasn’t entirely closed tight, to say nothing of the provocative clothes she enjoys wearing.  Seeing her perky, bouncy breasts in their full, uncovered glory was enough to get even a eunuch hard.  “Please…  I just wanted help.  I wasn’t trying to do anything perverted.”

 

Even if the girls could hear the boys inner thoughts, the physical evidence was a bit too damning to ignore.  Narrowing her eyes on the tiny boy’s cock, Serena brought a single finger up to it.  “Geez, all tied up and awaiting punishment, yet look at how hard you are.  I thought better of you Tommy, but it turns out you are no better than all the other boys drooling over my ass and tits.”  Even if she admitted to be partially at fault for always teasing him, it was still his poor choice and lack of control that got him where he is now.  “That said, your little friend here is pretty cute.  Look, it’s so small compared to my finger.  See?  See?”  Poking at the stiffened member a couple of times, Serena giggled softly as Tommy’s body reflexively spasmed from her touch.  Whether he was trying to get away from her or unable to control his lust, the expressions of pleasure and embarrassment in his eyes; the look of despair, defeat and arousal, she couldn’t deny that she enjoyed teasing him because she would get these kinds of reactions.

 

“Please, Serena, s-stop…”  Only in his wildest dreams did he think something even remotely close to this could happen.  His crush, his best friend’s sister, was playing with his dick, and even at the massive size difference it felt amazing!  However, giving into the rising pleasure would only incriminate him all the more.  To prove his innocence, he tried to endure the pleasure as each ridge of her fingerprint rubbed his sensitive glans, but it was all too much for him.  “No…  Noooo!”

 

“Hey, how much longer are you going to-”  As fun as it was to watch Tommy get teased, Claire had no interest in seeing someone play with her little brother dick.  She may have seen it plenty of times after shrinking him, but she wasn’t interested in playing with him like that.   However, as Serena was poking and rubbing his little erection, the tiny boy’s body tightened up and quivered as a small amount of cloudy white liquid shot out and splattered on Serena’s index finger.  “Gross.”

 

Smirking as she licked her finger clean, Serena took her panties back from the blonde.  “Speak for yourself.  You didn’t seem to think Norman was ‘gross’ when I found him jerking off in my locker last year.  In fact, if I remember correctly you thought he was pretty delicious.”

 

Rubbing her stomach just remembering dealing with the arrogant jock, it was one of the few times she had gotten away with tormenting a shrunken person like that, against their will anyway.  Sure, Norman could have sought legal action for what she did, but then he would have had to admit to why he was in the girl’s locker room, and his scholarship wouldn’t have liked that.  Still, he was much more humble after getting buried in a pile of her shit.  “Yeah, but that’s my little brother.”

 

Getting out of bed, Serena tossed her sleepwear into her laundry basket and held up her thong to inspect it.  “Maybe, but I’m going to have to punish him a bit for being a little pervert.  What kind of message would I be telling him if I just get him off for sneaking into my room like that?”

 

“Oh?  What did you have in mind?”  Feigning ignorance, since there was only one real option after what she had done to Tommy.  Claire had thought that she would have to convince Serena into doing it too, but thankfully that wasn’t the case as the ravenette began to lower the undergarment.

 

Seeing Serena strip totally bare had reinvigorated Tommy’s arousal and excitement.  Even if he was involuntarily in such a compromising position, a part of him was happy to get to see the beautiful girl as he had fantasized for years…  until one of her legs went past him as she stepped into her underwear!  “S-Serena?”  Looking up, he could see her undercarriage without obstruction as she lifted her other leg.  Her olive skin was shaven clean, except for a well trimmed tuft of hair just above her clitoris, and the glow of arousal made her lower lips look even more plump than they already were.  However, that wasn’t where he was headed as she put her foot through the other side of her thong and pulled it up.  “Serena!?”  The last thing he saw before darkness overtook his sight was the crack that ran between her juicy buttcheeks as he raced up to meet it.

 

“Oh, shit!  Claire, did you plan for that?”  Once she got her panties on and adjusted, a tingly feeling ran up her spine as she felt the boy she had just buried in her butt wiggle and squirm like mad.

 

“Plan for what?  You shouldn’t be able to hurt him at that size.”  Slightly worried by the urgency in Serena’s voice, the blonde got up to see if her brother was alright.

 

Smirking, Serena pointed her rear towards her friend and spread her cheeks, revealing the tiny bulge that denoted Tommy’s position.  “His face is right on my asshole!  God, he feels great and just thinking how he’ll have to sniff my asshole all day is kind of turning me on.”  Rubbing her knees together, it was obvious the struggle the dark-haired girl was going through to not touch herself.

 

“Holy shit!  That’s perfect.”  She had just sewn her brother into Serena’s thong at random, so knowing that he was rubbing his face against her puckering anus and would have a front row seat for each of Serena’s farts for the rest of the day was hilarious.  “I totally planned it like that.”

 

“Liar.”  Seeing through the obvious lie, Serena released her cheeks and Tommy’s entire body was completely hidden from the world by her plump rear.  Both girls paused for a second, each imagining how Tommy had snuck into Serena’s room for a piece of her ass, only to be completely consumed by it, and burst out laughing.

 


 

 

When he first woke up, as the early riser that he was, Reggy was surprised to see Tommy wasn’t in the room.  While at first he just believes the rays of the morning sun shining into his room woke his friend before him and went to the bathroom, seeing the bag that contained the Shrink-Me powder he had bought on it’s side and some of the contents spilled down towards Tommy’s sleeping bag made him think otherwise.  Sure enough, inspecting the empty sleeping bag revealed empty clothes and thus led to an early morning of Reggy scouring his room and the house for his shrunken friend.

 

“Why would he leave my room?  It doesn’t make any sense…”  Quietly searching around in the living room, Reggy was beginning to worry when he heard his sister’s door open and the girls coming down the hall, laughing.  Quickly sitting down to not look suspicious, he turned on the TV and began flipping through the channels as the girls entered the room.  “Hey, have either of you seen Tomm-!?  Serena!?  What are you wearing?”  Trying to act casual, Reggy couldn’t believe what he was seeing as his sister walked in wearing only a tight top that didn’t cover her stomach and a skimpy black thong!  “What if Tommy sees you?  Put some pants on!”

 

“Tommy?”  As the girls came over to sit on either side of him on the couch, Claire quizzically looked up at the ceiling with a finger on her chin.  “Oh, that’s right.  Tommy!  Hey, Serena.  What are you going to do if my brother sees you like that?”  There was something about the way she was talking that had Reggy nervous, as if they knew something he didn’t.

 

Looking down at her clothes, Serena pulled at the waistband of her thong and let it snap back into her hips.  “Oh my.  I hadn’t thought of that.  Why, if Tommy sees me dressed like this he might just faint as all the blood in his body rushes to his head.”  Giggling through the poorly feigned concern, with the same level of terrible acting, she stood up as if enlightened somehow.   “Ah!  I remember now.  Don’t worry Reggy, look, Tommy can’t even see how I’m dressed.”

 

Before he could ask what she meant by that, Reggy had a face full of his sister’s nearly bare ass as she spread it to show him the strip of fabric that was lost in that deep crevice.  His initial instinct being to look away, as he did, his mind processed what he saw and he snapped his mind back to his sister’s ass, or more specifically, the bulge sticking out from her underwear right over her asshole.  “Tommy!?”  Since he already knew his friend was shrunk, it was the only thing that made sense.

 

“Oh?  And why would you think that’s Tommy, Reggy?”  Claire asked pointedly.  “Did you happen to know about his little plan ahead of time?”

 

Sitting back down with little regard for the boy in her butt, Serena stared her brother down at the accusation.  “Maybe he was planning on coming for you next Claire.  I hadn’t considered it, but unless Tommy had a plan, he’d need someone to administer the Neutralizing Powder if he wasn’t just going to wait it out.”

 

“Oh, so does that mean little Reggy here is also in need of a little punishment?”  Wiggling her butt in the couch, Claire’s face was practically glowing with excitement.  “We could keep both of them in our asses until our folks come back.  This’ll be so much fun!”

 

Not liking this train of thought, Reggy knew that if he let it go on for much longer he’d be dropped down the back of Claire’s panties whether he was guilty or not!  “Whoa, wait!  I didn’t know anything about this.  Tommy must have done this himself.  I found some Shrink-Me Powder in my room this morning and he was gone.  I swear, I wasn’t in on this.”  Claire was a beautiful girl with a tight ass just the way he liked, but he didn’t want to give it a chance to swallow him whole.  “Damn… I was planning on shrinking down to peek in on her when she showered or sneak into her sleeping bag when she slept too.  Why’d you have to get caught, Tommy.”

 

“Hmm…  Alright, I’ll believe you.”  Shooting an apologetic look towards Claire, Serena shrugged her shoulders.  “Sorry Claire, it seems like he really didn’t know.  I guess we were wrong.”

 

Pouting a bit, Claire crossed her arms over her chest.  “Damn…  I wanted a butt pet too.”  Looking over to the nervous boy between them, she smiled sweetly.  “Hey, Reggy, is there any more of Tommy’s shrinking powder?”

 

“Yes, but no, I’ll have to take a pass, Claire.”  It was easy to see her train of thought, so Reggy put a stop to it before it left the station.  “Even if she promises to not shove me up her butt, she doesn’t exactly know what ‘moderation’ means when it comes to pranks…  I can only imagine what she’ll talk my sister into doing to Tommy.”  Sweating nervously, he glanced once more at his sister’s hips as she ground her butt into the couch, just imagining the putrid hell his friend must be facing.  “If I had to guess, he was going to Claire for help and got caught before he could explain himself…  Sorry man, but I’d rather not be in your position.”

 

“Well, even if you don’t want to spend some time in Claire’s ass, Tommy is going to spend the next week getting very acquainted with mine.”  Enjoying the feeling of a tiny person in her panties, Serena could feel Tommy’s breath on her anus and his little dick poking up into her.  “In fact…  maybe I could convince him to do it again sometime if I do this just right.”

 


 

 

His face getting soaked in the anal secretions of his long-time crush, Tommy couldn’t have been more repulsed by her and her actions.  Yet, there was an oddly sweet scent underneath the fetid stink that was leaking from her soft, puffy anus that had him at full mast.  Serena’s body was so soft and warm, and every step she took rubbed his dick so incredibly that he began thrusting his hips into her, not that she could feel it.  As his breathing became more ragged, his lung permanently tainted with the stink of her bowels, some of the oils and moisture of the juicy ass got into his mouth.  Horrifyingly, his body accepted Serena’s foul taste better than when he was trapped in his own mother’s bowels.

 

“Serena… please let me go…”  All he could do was beg to be set free.  Just yesterday he was envious that she sat on Reggy’s face when they were kids, now he wished for anything but.

 

But as she continued to go about her day, that hope grew fainter and fainter.  He could hear her when she talked, but it was too muffled to make out and when she sat down he was crushed into her cushiony asshole.  She was purposely grinding her hips into the seat to rub him into her rear even more, he could tell she was enjoying it.  But then she stood up and the pressure around him let up as cooler air drifted through the fabric on his back.

 

“Tommy!?”  With nothing obstructing the outside world, he heard Reggy gasp in surprise.  Serena was showing him off, letting her brother know exactly what she was doing to him.

 

“Reggy?!  Reggy!  Help!”  He could speak or turn to see, but he wiggled like mad, rubbing his face all over Serena’s anus to try and get his attention.  Instead, it merely had the quivering anal muscle constrict lightly around him multiple times and increase the blood flow of the surrounding area.

 

“Oh?  And why would you think that’s Tommy, Reggy?  Did you happen to know about his little plan ahead of time?”  Hearing Claire attempt to entrap the other boy was the last thing he heard before Serena sentences Tommy back to the solitude of darkness and foul smells.  She roughly dropped her butt back onto the couch and continued to play with him for a while.

 

“What’s going to happen to Reggy?  Hey!  Claire!  Serena!  Reggy had nothing to do with this!”  Frantically fighting to stick up for his friend, whether intentional or not, Serena’s tight orifice opened momentarily to blast him in the face with a burst of the noxious gas that built up in her bowels.  It was rancid and burned his lungs, robbed him of his thoughts and, much to his shame, made him cum once more into her ass.  “Oh god!  Serena, please!  I’ll admit to it!  I do whatever you want, anything!  Please, just let me go!”

 

However, Tommy’s torment was far from over and this was just the beginning.  He would be left to stew in his crush’s asshole, abandoned by his friend to save his own skin, all because they perverted his intentions...

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!


https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories


Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:


https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282