- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please enjoy the story, this has some popular tags featured along with some not so commons tags along side it. Please feel free to tell what you thought of it!

It started out pretty boring for the young Elizabeth, watching the clouds roll by Columbia, hearing her father give his religious sermons to the people of the floating city in the sky. She longed to be among the people to have fun but she was locked in what was a prison cell where she could do what most people would consider a library. She sighed as she stepped away from the window, longing to have another friend that wasn’t that monstrous mechanical bird that was once her friend but soon became nothing more than her warden. “I just need one friend.” Elizabeth said as she headed over to the library, flicking her wrists as a movement to shake whatever feelings of sadness she had. Little did she know, she had opened more than a few tears in the prison she was trapped in. Not normal tears that she’d use to peer into other worlds and time but near microscopic tears that brought some unfortunate guests into her living quarters. 


“Just need one friend to pass the time.” Elizabeth spoke as she straightened her usual white dress shirt as she attempted to get all the wrinkles out, stepping into the kitchen. Nothing but her footsteps were heard as she stepped into the tiled floor of it. Something about this place seemed like it needed more people than just her to inhibit it. Long had she wanted a friend but Songbird would always drive everyone out. Walking to the fridge, she paused as she could have sworn she heard some faint yelling. Turning around swiftly, Elizabeth expected to see people standing behind her but those hopes were quickly dashed away as she saw no one standing there. Raising an eyebrow, she reached for the closest knife she had nearby and pointed it at the air in self defense. “Come on, show yourself intruder! Just know, if you touch a hair on my head, you won’t live much longer.” Elizabeth expected to see a full army of people behind her or even in hiding but there was no one around her. It puzzled her greatly as she set the knife down while still staying on high alert. Something was in here with her but not something she would ever expect. 


In the living quarters, scattered all around her were now tiny people from all over the multiverse. Some of them were from her reality while others were from different realities that were similar to her own. All of them were human except for one detail that separated them from Elizabeth. They were now less than the height of an ant and near invisible to the naked eye. Dozens of the poor people were scattered in the rooms and even on Elizabeth herself. Though to them, the once sweet innocent teenager was now nothing more than a giant monster that seemed to be miles tall in comparison to their now microscopic bodies.


Among the ones that were now trapped on Elizabeth’s body was Henry who was transported from his life in the twenty-first century in his one bedroom apartment to now fighting tooth and nail aboard the giant woman. Henry was one of the lucky ones, if he could believe it, to land in a relatively safe spot on her giant locks of jet black hair. Not the best at holding on, Henry knew his time was counting down as he felt the massive woman move around in what appeared to be in slow motion. Every single second for the massive titan seemed to go on for days as each tiny movement was like a shockwave to the now tiny man. In the distance, he could see he was not alone in his misadventure caught in the massive strands of hair. Beyond him, there were similar small people screaming out for help. Help that would not come in any form for the now stranded humans. Henry watched as multiple of the stranglers caught in the hair began to fall down to the ground thousands of feet below. Once they fell beyond the massive girl’s white shirt, they disappeared from his already small vision. And to think, mere moments ago, he was lounging on his couch and then he was tossed into the strange, and massive world. 


Henry took a chance and used all of his strength to jump from the massive strings of hair and into the first orifice he saw which was none other than Elizabeth’s ear. Henry was soon right inside the young woman and in possibly the best position to end this before he and the others around the massive titan were killed. Henry inhaled as much as he could and screamed, hoping to get the massive girl to save them. If she was aware he along with everyone was around her, maybe just maybe he could stop this before it got any worse. Unfortunately, Henry’s yelling wouldn’t save him or help anyone that was brought down to this size as when he turned around, he saw the massive shadow that was unmistakably a finger that wanted him silenced. He screamed out as he went further into the massive ear until his feet were trapped in the waxy substance that coated the inside of the ear. He was trapped. If he trudged through the ear wax, he could escape but get trapped later on. Or he could take his chances with the finger that was getting closer and closer to him. He was doomed either way. His way of getting noticed was for naught. Within moments, the finger that was as tall as a skyscraper reached his location and was crushed in less than a second with only a small amount of blood on the massive finger.


Elizabeth took her finger out of her ear as she didn’t even bother to take a glance at the small mess she had on her finger, merely rubbing her finger on the counter as she headed over to her bedroom to relax just a bit. Moving her hair just a little bit out of her face, Elizabeth unknowingly crushed even more tiny people as she went about her day. The teenager was causing unimaginable chaos on and around her body as she just merely went about her day. Henry along with the ones caught in her hair were the first to experience the might of the relatively massive behemoth that was going to be going about her day. All doomed to be nothing beneath Elizabeth. No longer people but bugs to be crushed, discarded, and not even noticed by the massive woman.


Jenny just stood in sheer shock as she looked up at the massive figure that was incomprehensible to her and the crowd that ran by her, screaming as they ran for their lives. She was frozen in absolute fear as the giant made her way to where Jenny was standing, dreading as the being traveled what would take the newly tiny people hours in a single step. What Jenny was seeing was impossible, it had to be fake. She couldn’t be this small, nor could whoever this was be that large. But the earthquakes that happened every time the massive woman took a step as well as the otherworldly sound as the leather in her boots crickled in the distance. Jenny could only describe it as a raging beast that was just let out of its cage. It was frightening to the young woman as she got on her knees as the others around her soon realized their time was about to end as well as many fell to their knees as well. It was hopeless to run, even as the furthest along still ushered everyone to run as fast as they could away from the giant that was encroaching on them.


“Get up! We need to get away from here!” One man screamed as more followed in Jenny’s path of accepting their death.


“It’s hopeless. We’re not even close to escaping her.” A woman cried out as she broke down in full tears as she looked up to see the massive sole of the boot rising up high in the sky, fully overshadowing the group of tiny people. Jenny looked up as she saw the dirt that clumped up on the bottom of the massive boot and shook with fear but knew she’d be happier when all of this was over in a few moments. Yes, she was beyond terrified of the situation but she accepted her fate with as much dignity as she possibly could. Her only wish was to see the love of her life and son one last time. It was a shame she couldn’t have this one wish before she would be swiftly stepped on and not even noticed by the giant. To her, Jenny and the other microscopic people were nothing but dirt.


Then, the hammer was finally struck down onto the group. Jenny heard some screams, bones snapping and blood going everywhere but she was still conscious and awake. She’d survived, through all miracles, Jenny had lived through the event of a lifetime and by the skin of teeth no less. Had she been mere inches in front, she would’ve joined the mess of flesh that was now nothing more than an amalgamation of every single person’s bodies that was crushed along with the dirt that had accumulated underneath the boots. Jenny had a sense of glee as she realized she’d survived by being right under the treads of the massive boots of the woman she feared would be the end of her. That was until she felt what was on her now. All over her was the warm blood of everyone that hadn’t been so lucky with their positions. Slowly bringing her hand up to her face, she felt the warm liquid run down her face and as the light returned to her as the massive boot lifted up with that horrifying sound of leather crunching, she screamed as more and more piles of bodies were discovered in the light with only a handful of survivors, all just as lucky as Jenny was. 


“We have to get to higher ground.” One survivor said as he stood himself up and headed over to the shell shocked Jenny. He was dressed in a military uniform but not one she’d ever seen before. “We can’t risk her coming back around. Let’s go, people!” They had survived their first encounter with Elizabeth through sheer luck alone. Next time, they won’t be so fortunate.


As Elizabeth made her way through the kitchen, still on high alert as it seemed that wasn’t alone in the kitchen or her chamber in general. But then, something suddenly snapped her out of the heightened awareness she was in as she looked for what was calling out to her. Her growling and starving stomach. Elizabeth groaned as she put her hand up to her midriff and could physically feel it growling and almost begging for food. Elizabeth groaned as she headed over to the fridge, still oblivious to the chaos she was causing by just walking around her home in the sky. “Maybe just some yogurt to hold me over until dinner.” Elizabeth looked down at the now open refrigerator and saw a small bowl of white yogurt that had small black dots scattered all around it. “I hope it’s not going bad. Well, only one way to tell.” Elizabeth reached for the small silver bowl, the thimble on her right hand pinky clashed slightly on the bowl as metal collided with metal. To her simple ears, it was like a small ring that was somewhat soothing to the young girl. Mimicking the sound as she repeated it, trying to match the note as she continued to clash on the bowl until she was right on key. Elizabeth smiled as she matched the tune almost exactly, revealing her porcelain white teeth as she headed over to the small table near the window outside. Every day she wished to be among the people of Columbia, to be one of them. Not trapped in here for the rest of her life. 


Down below the window, Elizabeth could see a small parade going by as the people were celebrating another thing she had no idea of. What she did know was that every time they had a parade or celebration like this, she always had a fun time watching the festivities, even if she couldn’t be there. “At least I get lunch and a show.” 


Deep in the yogurt the massive goddess-like figure was Yvonne, a single mom who was brought to the chilly and near freezing environment out of nowhere. One minute she’s helping her daughter and the next, she’s chest deep in what she could only assume was a gelatinous mesh of plain food she’d serve her youngest daughter. As much as she tried to escape, the mass kept her down and it seemed she wasn’t alone in this endeavour. All around her she heard screams and cries of fear as she tried to make sense of all this. She could’ve sworn she heard *pops* going in and out as she tried to move around anyway she could out of this muck. The popping she heard were actually more people being added to the same trap that Yvonne had found herself in. More souls to be trapped for the rest of their lives.


Suddenly, a loud and slow bang silenced all within the muck, making everyone inside absolutely terrified, even further than before. As they all recovered from the loud roar, they were suddenly now looking at a massive face of a jet black haired girl who couldn’t have been much older than eighteen looking down at them with a face that was haunting to say the least. Yvonne attempted to scream out for her assistance but was instead met with a growing face of hunger as she soon realized, along with everyone else who was trapped, that they were all on the menu. Massive hands soon came reaching towards them and people tried to run or swim away from them but they were too stuck in the mush. There was no escaping the environment they were now in and had to accept their fates with as much dignity as possible. 


Yvonne then heard the loudest and most ear piercing sound she’d ever heard as she saw the massive woman had a peculiar attachment on her pinky finger which shocked her even more as she heard tapping on the metal bowl she was confined to. It was likened to a church bell going off on repeat for what seemed like an eternity. Yvonne shielded her ears with her hands which were covered in the white stuff that she was trapped in, further coating and concealing herself from being found by the titaness woman that dominated their vision. Even if she’d seen the people trapped in the bowl below before, she now completely lost track of them as most of them followed in Yvonne’s footsteps in covering their ears with their white paste coated hands. Soon, an even more shrill noise that equaled intensity of the bell like chimes. A loud and booming ring was heard, similar to the tone that haunted everyone within the bowl. Yvonne was blasted with multiple shockwaves that felt like they’d never end until finally, they stopped. Through the shockwaves that pounded her body, Yvonne managed to look up as she saw the eyes of a hungry predator that had its next meal. It frightened her beyond any measure as she gazed heavily at the massive face that looked down upon them with hunger in her eyes. Yvonne tried to swim away as best she could but couldn’t move a single inch as she saw the jet black haired woman turn her attention away from the bowl that kept them all imprisoned in here. 


A clash and a bang were soon heard as a massive and metallic object came close to the bowl, all the ones trapped inside could do as the metal object soon crashed deep into the white muck, bringing dozens of people down with it. Yvonne heard nothing as she watched the object that was brought down to the surface as she tried her best to escape but was only met with more resistance. Seemed the more she struggled, the stronger the muck became around her. Suddenly, and almost out of nowhere, the metallic object began to rise up with dozens, if not hundreds of people caught in it. Yvonne at this point was speechless as she watched some small clumps of the muck fall back down that had trapped several people in various positions. Some were screaming for help as their heads were exposed to the air while others just had their legs open to the viewing populace as they tried their best to escape and get some much needed oxygen. Yvonne just watched in terror as the glob of the white mess soon made it’s way skyward towards the only logical place that this ‘muck’ they were all trapped in would go.


The mouth.


As Yvonne silently yet anxiously watched the metallic spoon make its way up towards the massive jaws of the behemoth that was about to consume them all like they were nothing but simple calories for the giant. It shook her to her core as the jaws slowly and methodically opened wide to bring in the food along with the still struggling to break free people. It was going in slow motion as the giant woman slipped the metal spoon into her mouth, beyond her soft lips slipped the spoon into her massive jaws. Yvonne knew that was going to be her if she couldn’t find a way out of this swamp that kept them down. A tremendously loud and obnoxious noise was then heard coming from the massive giant who was smiling in satisfaction at her treat, served with a small side of frighted and near microscopic people that were actively fighting for their lives. 


“Oh my gosh! What is in this stuff? It’s so good!” Elizabeth cried out as she swallowed the first scoop of her yogurt, sending it along with dozens of microscopic people down her throat. She never felt their struggles, heard their cries for help or even knew they were there. The ones trapped in her yogurt were no longer people to Elizabeth or anyone in Columbia, let alone the world. To everyone else, they were nothing but bugs or mere annoyances if they were seen at all. Elizabeth looked down at the bowl as she pulled the spoon out from her mouth with no sign there was ever any drop of food on it. She mindlessly stuck the spoon into the white yogurt once more as she paid more attention to the celebrations going on down below her than the snack she was feasting upon.


As Yvonne attempted to travel towards the edge of the bowl, the metal spoon made its triumphant return as it slowly descended back down into the bowl. Screaming and cries of pity could be heard as the massive utensil circled around the bowl, picking who would be next to go down the gullet of the monumental woman. Then, it stopped directly above Yvonne’s location, casting a shadow of darkness and despair down on the miniscule people below it. Their hearts skipped a beat as the metal spoon soon tilted downwards as the massive woman played with the spoon for several painful and agonizing seconds. It seemed as though she was distracted by something off in the distance. Then, the spoon tilted downwards and Yvonne was subjected to the same of the forces as the previous unfortunate batch of people that were now nothing more than calories for the massive woman. Dread filled everyone’s souls as the spoon was dropped about a hundred yards from where Yvonne was trapped. She’d hoped that she had made it out alive one last time until she felt her body rising up high into the sky along with many of her fellow men and women that were trapped in the white mess and headed directly for the jaws of the ever hungry giant that was blissfully unaware of their predicament. That or she just didn’t care about the human lives she had already snuffed out. Yvonne couldn’t decide what was worse.


As Yvonne was raised up high into the sky, the journey up was long and agonizing as she watched her capture stare blankly outside the window nearby. Her heart rate increased greatly as the massive predator opened her jaws once more as she peered deep into the maw she was being forced in. The massive and unforgiving teeth that hung over all of their heads. Though they knew this massive woman would more than likely just swallow them all whole, the threat of the teeth were more than enough to frighten them even more. Then there was the main event of the mouth they were spiraling towards. The sole inhabitant of the jaws that were about to send them to the pit they were set to spend the rest of their lives, however long that was going to be. Her massive tongue that had the remnants of her previous scoop of yogurt with the topping of microscopic people mixed in. Yvonne just wept, knowing full well that this was going to be her end. She wouldn’t live long to see grandchildren run around or surrounded by friends as she passed. No, instead she would go out in the worst possible fashion. Digested alive by someone who didn’t even realize any of them were even there. It terrified Yvonne along with everyone on the spoon. And with no way out besides their doom if they managed to break free and fall to their deaths or get eaten alive. Fate was not looking well onto the unfortunate group.


Soon, the spoon was inside the dark mouth that seemed to go on forever. That was when the real terror started amongst the group with everyone chanting to be spared by their respective deities. Yvonne, a devout catholic soon began to follow suit as she began to pray that this was an elaborate dream her mind had made up to scare her. She hoped and prayed that this was all just one big nightmare that she would wake up from any minute now. But she knew deep down that this was not the case. As Yvonne shed a single tear, the jaws closed behind her as she was soon plunged into more darkness as all she and the others awaited their fates. Then, the ground that held the yogurt mess together was swiftly pulled out from under their feet and the mix of yogurt with tiny people was soon dropped unwillingly onto the tongue. Some wound up in the exact same spot as before, top side with no real danger present besides the obvious danger of being in the process of getting eaten alive. Others were not so lucky. While most were stationary to the glob of yogurt, others were actually launched around the jaws of the mouth, with some landing underneath the teeth which swiftly came down on them with any mercy, leading the others to only hear their screams before the blood splattered on them.


Then, as quickly as they had arrived into Elizabeth’s jaws, they were banished down into the depths of her throat with the only sign of them even being there on her spoon was the trace amounts of yogurt that had a small amount of blood that were now on the spoon. Even then, the towering woman stood up from her chair as she headed back over to the fridge, not even considering looking down to the bowl as she never even knew what was going on down below in her small snack bowl. Dropping the remaining bowl of yogurt into the fridge, Elizabeth nonchalantly spoke to the bowl, striking further terror and confusion into the crowd that was sure they were going to die. Either by the chilling temperatures of the fridge or the same method that had just taken dozens of their own. Getting digested alive.


“I’ll finish you later.” Though it may have seen as though Elizabeth was trying to instill fear into the microscopic population she just entombed in her fridge, she was simply talking to herself as she sealed the door behind her and headed off to her bedroom to relax a little bit more. Somewhere she could at least get the boots she both loved and hated and relax a bit more. After all, it wasn’t like she had anything planned out for the rest of the day. Being trapped in this tower all day for as long as she could remember all by herself, it wasn’t as though she was expecting guests any time soon. She could take off her boots and just relax, read a book until dinner was up. She supposed life wasn’t so bad in the tower.


Life may have been good for Elizabeth but it was absolute hell for the survivors of the boot incident less than ten minutes ago. The survivors began to show increasingly nervous tendencies as they were the ones who had survived their near death experience with the massive leathery boots that brought the heavens down on top of them. They were still covered in the dried up blood of the ones that were unfortunate enough to get stepped on. Most were sobbing to themselves while marching towards their goal of just getting free of the nightmare they found themselves in. Even though the group had walked at least five miles by now, it didn’t really matter simply because of how small they were now. A mile to the group in reality was no less than a foot and with the threat of being stepped on again on everyone’s minds, things weren’t looking well for the group as they continued to march onwards.


“Come on people! We gotta keep moving, let’s go!” Jenny heard the soldier yell out as he was leading the pack while watching around them. Watching out for anything that could snatch them up, or the girl that stomped out most of the group with a single step. Holding up a rifle as he circled around the environment, he suddenly raised his fist high up in the air, forcing everyone to stop in their tracks as the soldier kneeled down as he put his hand on the ground. Jenny then had the opportunity to see the soldier's name as well as the flag he flew on his arm. The name Virgil was on a patch on his shoulder accompanied by a strange flag Jenny had never seen before. It was right red with a blue circle inside of it with a representation of the globe in the center of it. As if things couldn’t get any weirder with them shrinking, there was a strong possibility that none of them belonged to the same place. Earth was all of their homes but it seemed as though they all came from different earths. 


“What’s happening?” Jenny asked as she made her way to Virgil as she too looked around to see what was going on. She put her hand on his shoulder as he turned around, with dried up blood all over the front of his uniform. Blood that wasn’t his own. “Can you get us out of this nightmare?” She asked as her voice was trembling, still thinking about the ones who weren’t lucky enough to make it. 


“I don’t even know where we are. Or if whoever tried to kill us all even knows we’re here. I honestly don’t know what’s more terrifying. That she doesn't know we’re down here or that she does know and just chooses to ignore us.” What Virgil was saying was speaking loud and clear to Jenny as well as the rest of the group. The odds of them making it back home was getting slimmer and slimmer as time went on with each survivor becoming less and less enthusiastic every second they were trapped here at a mere fraction of their original height. To them, the world around them was no longer the world they once knew. It was dangerous for all of them with anything and everything out to get them down at this height and with no help coming their way, it was all but assured that they wouldn't be going home. If anything, they were only going to meet their makers at this rate. Whether it was by their own hands or by the hands of the city sized woman that was hunting them all down.  


“I don’t think that matters right now.” Jenny pleaded with Virgil as his face soon turned pale white as he looked up towards the sky. The all too familiar rumblings began to resurface with the entire group going from resting after their march to on their feet all looking straight forward. Like an ancient goliath, the monstrously tall woman had returned to torment them as she made her way down the hall, right in the path of where the group of people were heading down. Screams filled the air as the group ran as fast as they could, trying not only to avoid getting stepped on but flying upwards as well. The tremendous weight each step the massive woman carried was immeasurable to the tiny people which sent them either stumbling around or straight up flying in the air. Either way, it was an almost guaranteed death sentence if one of them were to fall down as with each step, the giant got ever closer to their position. This gave the microscopic people little to no margin of error when it came to running away from ever certain death. The only difference from last time that not many noticed, or bothered to notice as each second was vital to their survival was that the boots that had once ended so many of them while saving the group. No, what the group saw now was the bare feet of a giant that was coming straight for them. With the boots, the treads on the sole saved them from certain death but now with her massive and bare feet barreling towards them. 


Elizabeth stretched high near the fridge as she closed the door, feeling all of her strained muscles tense up and then relax, with her letting out a deep sigh as she let all the tension release. “I really need to get out of these boots. I guess no ones around to complain about the smell.” Elizabeth kneeled down to the ground as she began to unlace the thigh high boots, letting cool air in the boots that needed some fresh air. After only being in them for a couple hours, Elizabeth’s feet were swelteringly hot and disgusting. Mixed with the nylon type leggings she wore, this made for the combination she was now smelling. Peeling off said nylons one at a time and tossing them into the matching boots, she was now barefoot in her kitchen. Looking down at her toes which were bare and nude, she wiggled them around as she felt the bits of sweat mixed with whatever else had accumulated on and around her toes. Then she inhaled the pungent odor that had accumulated after hours of walking around in the boots. “Except me, I can complain about the smell.” Covering up her nose with one hand and grabbing both boots with the other, Elizabeth headed down the hall to her bedroom. Right in the path of the microscopic people.


Slap!


Slap!


Slap!


Elizabeth’s steps slammed into the ground as Jenny’s group was slowly getting encroached upon by the massive steps. With each step brought them closer to death incarnate. Screams were still heard as some fell down to the ground, injuring themselves which only hindered them even more. The more brave among them tried to help those who were injured but that would only slow them down as the monument-sized steps got ever closer. Jenny was barely keeping pace with Virgil as she took a glance back to see how close the feet that were hunting them down were and saw they were practically right on top of them. Jenny just wanted to start crying right then and there but knew that was possibly the worst decision she could make at this moment. As much as she wanted to, doing that would just make all of this effort for nothing. 


Finally, one last slam of the monstrous foot came down right where the group was not even five minutes prior. This sent some flying while others were crushed right under the toes that once seemed so innocent and harmless. Now, those very toes were becoming just as deadly as everything was at this height.


“Run! Run like hell!” Virgil screamed as he grabbed the nearest person who was just standing there, gawking at the powerful feet that were in front of them. That person just so happened to be Jenny who just watched multiple people get squished without much remorse. She and Virgil ran as fast as they could, hearing another groan from the giant as she raised her feet for another step and this time, it was almost certain what was going to happen to the microscopic group. This time, Elizabeth was certain of leaving no survivors under her steps. That would’ve been the case if Jenny hadn’t noticed a small divot in the floor. Deep enough for them to avoid getting stepped on, but not wide enough for the both of them and they both knew it. Without hesitating, Virgil tossed Jenny into the hole as he ran back to maybe find another hole similar to the one Jenny was now in but knew that was a near impossibility. Suddenly, the noxious fumes steaming out from the toes that were less than a hundred yards from where they were finally reached the group which resulted in all of them dropping like flies if they weren’t already on the ground from sheer terror. 


The mix of vinegar and sweaty cheese filled the air, overloaded their tiny bodies causing them to collapse from being shocked to their very core. The smell even took Virgil down to the ground as Jenny watched the gas seep its way around the group, knocking everyone who inhaled it. Though it was invisible, Jenny could see as it made its way around them, causing everyone to go limp straight to the ground. Jenny wanted to jump out and maybe try to drag someone into the hole with her but knew the gas would surely do what it did to her what it did to everyone else. She just got down, tucked up in a ball as she hoped and prayed everything was going to be alright for her. As far as she was aware, she was set to be the sole survivor of the massive pair of feet that once more rose up into the sky, darkening everything beneath them as she closed her eyes, hoping someone else would make it out alive with her. But the odds weren’t looking good for the rest of the crowd as the rest of them passed out from the stench that crept slowly into the very hole Jenny was hiding, resulting in her too being consumed by the gas’ noxious elements.


While it might’ve been close to Hell on Earth down at Elizabeth’s feet, it was actually Hell deep inside the young woman’s stomach. As Yvonne and her survivors made their way down her throat, for the most part alive and unharmed, it was as if they were transported into another world. Being small might’ve been a shell shock to all of them but none of them were ready to be swallowed alive. Hearing the squelching and blood pumping all around them made it really seem as though they had gotten teleported once more into an alien planet as it didn’t seem real to any of them. But it was. Sliding down the young woman’s throat really happened to them and in a matter of moments, they were set to be digested with no way out. At least no way out that didn’t involve them being insanely lucky and getting burped out to be spat out to see the light of day once more. That was going to be their only way out and unfortunate for them, it seemed as though they were going to be nothing more than forgotten calories for the young woman who ate them without even realizing it.


With nothing more than a quick splat down into the stomach proper, Yvonne screamed as she dropped feet first into the nightmare landscape of the dark bowels of the massive woman they were now trapped inside. It was dark as dark could be, leaving absolutely no light for the ones that remained alive after the short yet agonizing trip down the throat. For most of them, they were experiencing pitch black for the first time and they were not enjoying it. Screams of terror could be heard everywhere Yvonne could hear, with popping sounds being thrown in to add to the atmosphere of it all. That was the acid slowly but effectively eating away at the yogurt below her. Yvonne could barely make them out but she heard the burning of flesh. People were down below, either unconscious or fully awake  as the sulphuric acid made quick work of their miniscule bodies. Yvonne figured if she didn’t find some safe spot, if there was one, she’d soon join the ones who were already long since digested and mixed with the food in the stomach.


Yvonne slid out of the yogurt pile, gasping as she did so as the air was filled to the brim with toxins that would also kill her if she inhaled them for too long. The longer she was inside the human body, the more she realized how much of a true death trap it really was. Everything about it was designed to kill things that were sent inside it. Food, water, and now tiny people that were grasping at anything and everything they could grab onto leading only to death as some jumped onto the stomach walls thinking they could just go ahead and claw their way out of the stomach only to find the mucus that kept the acid from eating the stomach kept them in place momentarily as soon, the mucus would drip down into the acid. Sealing their fates.


Yvonne searched her way through the bile of disgusting, half digested food looking for survivors that she might be able to help but through the darkness mixed with the mist that was getting stronger, Yvonne was not finding anyone. At least none that were alive as she managed to find were mangled up bodies and dismembered limbs which just made her sick to her own stomach. It made her just want to burst into tears as she made her way around the islands of slowly sinking debris of food and bodies. Nightmare in pitch blackness was all she could describe the hellhole she was trapped in. Yvonne just screamed out in the bellowing chamber of acidic death. She would die here with no way out and she knew there was no way out. Stuck here, trapped in the literal belly of the beast. Her only goal was to survive however long she could and then await getting digested.


Jenny screamed as she woke up from the hole, feeling her body to make sure she was fine. Taking into account all of her limbs, she had only sustained a small cut on her arm from the wood she was resting on but other than the small damage, she made it out completely unharmed which was a surprise. Sitting up, Jenny saw what could only be described as nothing more than a warzone. When she passed out, there was more than three dozen other people all here and now? There was nothing but mangled up bodies, blood stains and torn clothing. It was enough to make Jenny cry as she was literally all that was left from her old group. All of them had given their own lives to save her, whether they knew it or not. Now, she was left to save herself. No longer would she have any help in numbers to save herself, Jenny was going to be on her own.


Until Elizabeth came out of her room. 


Stepping out of her wooden doorway, Elizabeth stood tall and mighty as she opened her mouth to speak but to the tiny woman down on her wooden floor, it was nothing short of a roar which brought her to her knees. It was like she was right next to a speaker at a rock concert while it was at full blast, or even a jet engine going off. The terrible noise was incoherent to the small woman as she looked up to see the giant coming this way for her once more. Jenny could go back into the hole that would save her but then what? Venturing outside the hole would lead to certain death as this massive woman would never find her or save her. So what was the point anymore? Jenny was going to die here and there was nothing to save her from that fate.


Suddenly, Jenny saw a shadow that encompassed her whole world, the same shadow that had crushed dozens, if not hundreds of her people before. Screaming once more as her self preservation kicked in again, Jenny tried to make a b-line for the hole but saw she had already strayed too far from it. Too far to escape death once more. The massive foot came down on top of the tiny woman, with her barely hearing the last words she would ever hear as the foot pressed down on her slowly as she felt every single one of her bones pop and then her organs followed suit by bursting out from every single place it could rush out of. Jenny was gone, only leaving a small puddle of blood mere inches from her salvation. 


“Oh my god, is that a bug? In my home? Disgusting!” Elizabeth cried out as she stomped on the bug with such fury and might, it could’ve shaken the whole floor. She hated bugs, especially ones that skuttle around near her own room. “Disgusting creature. When there’s one, there’s a whole bunch of them hiding.” Elizabeth thought this was a mere bug infestation but it was quite the opposite but she was correct on there being more of them. There were other groups scattered all throughout the chamber she was kept in. It was only a matter of time before they too would be turned into nothing under Elizabeth’s boots, bare feet, or stomach if she wasn’t paying attention. It was all inevitable.