- Text Size +

Stephen’s Toy Son

Commissioned by Tiny_David

Written by HarmonyMotion
harmonymotionfiction@gmail.com


Chapter 1

Stephen browsed the secret underground big box retailer Nomaza late at night, scrolling through deals. Jeans unzipped, stiff erection sticking out from his underwear, he stroked with one hand as he fiddled the mouse wheel with the other. He was blazingly horny out of his mind, but it just. Didn’t. Feel. Good enough!

 

What he needed was a nice, big, living dildo to play with. His left hand slick with precum, stroking his own hyper-sensitive, raw, exposed cockhead, Stephen found one that looked particularly nice. 7 inches, it said. A nice pair of balls, hairless, looking quite realistic. Perfect for massaging, squeezing… stomping. The peach pink dildo was too good to pass up in his lust-filled state.

One thousand dollars. Next day delivery. Stephen slammed the order button, then retired to his master bedroom to try and find some fucking relief.

That dildo couldn’t come soon enough.

Chapter 2

“Fuck! Next day delivery, and the guy orders at 11:50 PM!?” cried one of the overworked employees.  “We just fulfilled the last one we had in stock!”

 

“Come on, we have to get this shipped. You know Sezob will fire us if we don’t.”

“Fucking hell. Let’s go. Let’s just get someone, anyone.”

 


 

The pair of Nomaza workers trudged out at 6:00 AM, hoping for someone, anyone, to be out and about in relative seclusion. Each had a pair of dildo guns concealed in their pants with the safety on. God forbid they misfire while it was pointed at them…

As luck would have it, Jason was having his early morning jog in his neighborhood. The pair of Nomaza employees slammed the accelerator, the car peeling out with a huge squeal. Then, they slammed the breaks, right across the street from where Jason was running, causing the car to lurch violently. They tumbled out in an instant.

“What the hell are those two crazy people doing?” Jason asked.

Before Jason could even react, they pointed their guns at him and fired.

Jason’s entire body froze on the spot. He couldn’t move his arms or his legs. He was… the feeling was indescribable. The flesh of his arms began to mold to his torso, his legs slowly gluing together. He could see the scenery around him growing larger; no, it was he who was shrinking!

He tried to scream, but a gummy wad of flesh had long since sealed his lips together as well. The flaps of his eyelids sealed off his eyes as well, but he could still perceive somehow.

Shorter and shorter he condensed, until he was lying flat on the street. He was still conscious in there. He… he had been turned into a dildo! A pink, smooth, seven inch long cock with a pair of balls and a flange!

Jason tried to twist and shout, but he remained rooted on the spot. He couldn’t even flop like a fish out of water! And to his dismay, he was somehow completely erect!

He could see the two men who had done the dirty deed approaching him. They picked him up with disdain, slammed him into a brown cardboard box, cutting off any visibility to the outside world. He heard duct tape being uncurled and ripped, sealing him off for good.


Chapter 3

Friday morning, 9:00 AM. A picture arrived in Stephen’s inbox. His phone buzzed him awake.

He swiped. It was a picture of his delivery, left on his doorstep.

Stephen quickly kicked off his blankets, stepped into a robe, and rushed for his package. He didn’t want any porch thieves to claim his $1,000 prize. Bringing it in, he opened a pair of scissors and carefully cut through layers of tape.

It. Was. Beautiful.

He reached in and gave it a squeeze. It was pleasantly warm and surprisingly hard. It even trembled under his rough embrace.

This would make the work day more bearable. He could probably even get away with playing with his new toy, what with it being Friday and all. The plans he had, it wouldn’t even show up on video conferencing.

 


 

Jason had been roughly dropped somewhere. It was still totally dark, but he could feel the morning sun’s rays on his cardboard prison.

He heard urgent footsteps from the other side. A door unlocking. Then, him being transported once again. Just who had done such a vile thing to him? Jason feared for his well being.

As the duct tape was cut open, he could finally see again. It was… DAD!?

What the fuck! How could his own father do this to him!?

They were looking straight at each other, his father’s eyes staring straight at his head. Well, cockhead.

The man he previously thought he knew picked him up by his erect shaft and gave it a tight squeeze. God, he was rough! His strong hands were squeezing so tight! He’d seen his father building his grip strength with those metal hand grippers.

The mere thought of his father treating him like that terrified him. And also caused his new degrading dildo-body to twitch in searing hot lust.

His father stroked his entire length, base to hilt, up and down, over and over, while his other hand carried Jason by the flange. Jason’s consciousness moaned from inside the dildo, but of course, no sound came out. To his shock, the tip of his penis was beginning to leak.

No! He thought. Not to my dad! Not like this!

But his ever growing arousal burned volcanically hot, even as he tried to resist. He could feel his own throbbing veins engorging.

And then, he was viciously slammed to the ground beneath his father’s desk.

 


 

Stephen sat down in his chair and began his daily work routine. Sipping on a fresh, steaming hot cup of coffee, he scrolled through his email. But today, he could occupy his feet as well.

He slammed his dirty heels hard onto the warm, silicone dildo. This really was some quality stuff. He hadn’t even had to soak it in hot water before it was ready to use. The heat was so lifelike!

Grinding his foot harshly against his new, expensive sex toy, he rolled it back and forth under the desk like a rolling pin. It collected all manner of dust and hair. Stephen only enjoyed that that much more as it became filthier.

Still reading his humdrum inbox, Stephen consoled himself by smashing the sole of his other foot into the balls of his stress toy. He twisted it, pushing it away with one foot while pulling with the other. The dildo stretched under his torturous play, staying erect the whole time. Stephen could feel it pulsating under his feet. It was even self lubricating, a clear film of gooey fluid leaking from its marvelous lifelike looking slit.

Removing both of his bare feet from the now grimy dildo, he gave it a rough kick with his toes, his dirty toenails carving into it. It slammed against the back of his desk, collapsing back to the floor with a wet thud. He kicked it again. Another wet slap. Another kick.

He took a break from his work and looked underneath the desk.

There was a positively huge puddle of semen pooling there!

 


 

Jason screamed internally. His father was positively abusive, punishing his erect shaft! He felt so degraded, so dirty, so BRUISED, despite the fact that the silicone could withstand so much more than his own flesh could ever have.

And, to his own dismay, his seven inches was throbbing harder than ever. His balls ached from the stomping, but they continued to produce seminal fluid copiously. Every wet slap of his fathers heels and toes, slamming him “face” first into his own puddle of semen drove him wild.

When it wasn’t squeezing and tugging, it was kicking and flopping. The sudden change of sensation, while still agonizingly painful, only stoked the fires of his arousal further. Searing pulses of blindingly hot ecstasy coursed through his entire, new seven inch phallic form.

Just when he was at the edge of an orgasm, his father wrapped his toes over his slick cockhead before picking it up with the sole of one foot and the bridge of the other. Standing it up on the floor, resting it on its base, he squeezed and pumped it rapidly. Every stroke was pure bliss. Up and down. Up and down. The nails scraping against his overly sensitive head. His own semen lubricating his entire shaft. His balls swelling, tightening, the essence of his entire being reduced to being a silicone toy for his father…

One final stroke.

Jason came.

If he had a mouth, he would have screamed himself hoarse. Currents of pure arousal poured through his entire shaft as his balls unloaded untold pressure from his aching torture. He spurted in four huge gouts, each volcanic ejaculation weaker than the last.

Finally, the ache in his loins was relieved. He was done.


 


 

Stephen felt his feet completely covered in a goopey substance that seemed just like jizz! Wow! This toy was really worth it!

Curious to its taste, he shook the pink dildo, now covered in black stains, free of most of its mysterious semen-like fluid. Wow, it was even shrinking after its lifelike orgasm! He watched it deflate under his desk until it couldn’t have been more than three inches long, flaccid and limp.

Flipping it into his hands with a flip of his feet, he caught it deftly in the palm of his hand. Examining it closely, he had no reservations about opening his mouth and popping his little toy right in.

It tasted alright! Salty, squishy, chewy, like the flavor of a potato chip. He chomped on it hard, gnashing it roughly like chewing gum. But even better than chewing gum, his thousand dollar toy stayed completely malleable, no matter how much his molars tried to grind the elasticity out of it.

Flipping it between each side of his mouth with his tongue, he relished the novel flavor. Finally, he realized that it was actually getting hard to maneuver.

It was growing erect again!

He quickly spit it out, the saliva covered rubber lying on the floor, twitching by itself. The balls were swelling again. The shaft was straightening out.

Stephen lifted his heel. And then slammed down on the balls.

The shaft almost looked like it quivered in pain, but still it straightened out.

Another brutal stomp.

Another engorging.

One more.

The dildo was back to its full seven inch length.

Stephen had had enough of work. He couldn’t wait any longer.

He set an out of office emergency appointment on his calendar and shut down his workstation. Fetching a piece of string from his desk, he went to slip on his sneakers. Then, he tied a nice, tight knot, attaching the dildo under his right foot’s rubber sole, the balls aligned with his heel.

He tested his balance, putting his considerable full weight on it. The silicone squished out from under it. He could feel the tremors of excitement vibrating from underneath his shoe.

Time for a run.


 


 

Jason screamed as his father stood up to his full height and slammed down on his balls. He was so spent! So bruised! So absolutely broken.

But no, it wasn’t over. As his father tortured his most sensitive region, his penis betrayed him once more, standing up straight at full attention.

And then, he was tied to the bottom of his father’s shoe.

His balls were squeezed to the bursting point. His father rocked back and forth, transferring his unwieldy weight across every single inch of his new, tiny, sexual organ of a body.

One step easing his father’s weight off him.

Then the other putting the full brunt of gravity upon him.

Freedom.

Agony.

Freedom.

Agony.

 

His father was going for a run.