- Text Size +

 

Beneath Brittany's Butt- by nosuspicious

Commissioned by Teacup

"That will be $6.50 total, sir. Thank you for your patronage and have a great day!"

The man in the dirty wife beater burped and scratched his exposed armpit before handing you his payment. "Uh yeah, sure," he said. He walked away.

You sighed, being careful not to inhale too much of the noxious fumes around you. The smell of the grease and grime from the kitchen behind you was bad enough, but you feared you'd vomit if you had to breathe in one more whiff of the odors from the clientele. The smell wasn't even the worst of it; your ankles were killing you from standing up for so long, your underwear was plastered to your crotch from the sweat of a grueling workday, and the absurd uniform they made you wear was at least two sizes too small. 

Still, you knew you had to keep smiling or else your manager would be up your ass about "putting on your best face" again, whatever that means. It was hard not to lament what could have been. You weren't expecting to make six figures in a cushy office job right out of college, but you were still hoping for a little better than, well, this. 

You looked around. You didn't see any new customers coming in, so you figured it wouldn't be a big deal if you leaned down and rested your hand against your hand for just a little while. You were tired after spending way too long playing Overwatch last night. Your mind drifted off to thoughts of your favorite hero, Pharah, with her muscular yet feminine body type, and your eyelids began to drop. It couldn't hurt to close your eyes for a while, right? Just a few moments...

"Uh, hey! You with us?" came a feminine voice. 

Your eyes shot open and you jolted upward as if you'd just been shocked with a cattle prod. "Wha-whaaat? Who? Oh," you stammered awkwardly. You rubbed your eyes and beheld the sight in front of you. Were you still dreaming? It was a woman, but... she wasn't anything like this bumbfuck burger place's usual clientele. She was beautiful. 

You strained not to look at her body up and down, but your eyes made their decision for you. "Welcome to uh, um, uhh," you tried to say. You couldn't find the words. Your brain was focused on her brown tawny curls, gentle emerald green eyes, and smooth tan skin. Your brain shouted at you not to look at the rest of her, but you couldn't help yourself. The rest of her was even more stunning. Her crop top came low enough to show off just the right amount of her small breasts. You looked even lower. Her tight, denim, light blue jeans were magnificent, fitting her slim, but athletic body type to an uncanny level of perfection. 

The woman smiled gently. "Hell-ooo there? You here?" she giggled. 

"Oh uhh, yes! Your order. Right away, ma'am." You scrambled for your notebook and a pen on the counter. Why were you even picking those up? You take orders directly on the cash register. Whatever, too late to go back now. "What would I like you to, no, sorry.. Uh.. what would you like me to get you?"

The woman rolled her eyes with endearing amusement. "Hmmm, let me think," she said, bringing a finger to her lips and staring directly at you instead of the menu. Nobody needs to ‘think' at a fast food place, she was just delighting in watching you grow more flustered. 

You felt your hands growing sweaty and your face flushing. Stop it, body! But your body was far from done. The most you looked at the woman, the more you could feel a familiar pressure building in your dick. Oh fuck. You tried to clench your thighs and push your tongue against the roof of your mouth... no good. That erection wasn't going anywhere. 

"Hmmm, I think I might know what I want now!" the woman said, peering over your side of the counter and looking down toward your pants, catching sight of the outline of your massive erection. "Aha! There it is." 

You gulped. She looked back at your face. 

"I'll have a double double with onions and a small order of fries. Thank you!" She dropped a twenty on the counter. "Keep the change, babe. Oh, and by the way, my name is Brittney." She turned around and walked away. 

The generous chunk of change in front of you may as well have not existed. You didn't take your eyes off her for a second as she walked away. She knew it, too. As she sauntered off, she accentuated the movement of her hips, rocking her shapely, jean-clad butt side-to-side as if she were showing off at a swimsuit expo. Your draw dropped. You were an ass man by nature but this was too much. 

You watched her sit down and await her meal. You couldn't help but stare. You tried to keep  your gawking brief, but Brittany was onto you. You saw her turn her head slightly and flash you a knowing look, prompting you to swivel your head around in a futile attempt to look in every direction except hers. Right, as if that would fool her. 

You put in Brittney's order and awaited the next customer. You kept thinking about that butt of hers. What would it be like to run your hands up and down it, squeeze it, or even feel its cushy weight against your erect cock?

What you were presently feeling down there was a touch more concerning. Your boner hadn't gone anywhere, and what's worse, a dab of sticky precum had joined it and seeped into your underwear. Great. This ‘problem' of yours wasn't going away on its own. You had to do something about it.

"Hey, uh, cover for me for a sec please," you said in the direction of the kitchen, and started awkwardly waddling off to the bathroom. You took the notebook you wrote Brittney's order on with you for, uh, ‘shielding' reasons. Not that it would do the situation any good. 

You pushed past the door to the bathrooms and made your way to the men's toilets. Phew, safety. No one else was here. 

Just before you entered the men's room, you heard a strange, ominous, melodious hum from behind you. Was someone there? You turned around. Nothing. But the noise didn't go away. It was still coming, but from behind you again, opposite to the direction where it had come from before. 

"Hello? Is anyone there?" you asked. No response.

You shrugged. It's probably nothing. You opened the men's room door, and were met with a blinding, green, explosion of light from inside. You lost consciousness instantly. 

...

You awoke only minutes later, but your grogginess made you feel as if it had been several days. You rubbed your eyes. It was difficult to make sense of your surroundings. In front of you stretched a seemingly endless, linoleum plane. Behind you rose a similarly flat, white surface, ascending so far above you that you couldn't comprehend what sort of destination its unimaginable height stretched to. It was like you were in a pale basketball court the size of a city. 

At last, it hit you. You rubbed your eyes again and considered your surroundings. You realized that you hadn't moved anywhere since you shrunk. You were still in that intermediate room between the seating area and the toilets, but you weren't quite you anymore. You were smaller. Much smaller, like an ant that had learned to stand on its hind legs (and who was wearing a ridiculous fast food employee uniform... which somehow still felt too small, by the way). You recalled the flash from earlier. Whatever it was, it was responsible for this. 

A cold sweat ran down the smooth skin of your back and was soaked up by the fabric of your shirt. Was this some kind of dream? It certainly didn't feel like one, but what other explanation could there be? You closed your eyes and tried to wake up. Nope, no good. 

Real or not, you didn't want to chance it. That door in front of you could fly open at any moment, and out from it would walk some clueless customer looking to take a dump. One careless footstep would be all it would take to squash you flat. You needed to get out of here. You needed to find safety. 

You sidled slowly along the edges of the wall, careful not to be in the path of any oncoming footsteps, before slipping under the bathroom door. At your height, there was just enough space between the floor and the door for you to slip through and emerge into 

the vastness of the dining area. 

You looked around. Everywhere you looked, you saw the same thing: death. Most prominently, you saw death by footsteps as distracted customers walked unpredictably in every direction, bringing down enough weight and force to instantly kill anything smaller than a stick of butter with every step. That wasn't all. The heat of the kitchen, the sweeping of other employees, and the occasional curious sniffing of some of the customers' pets all spelt certain doom. A chill ran through you. Where could you possibly find help in all of this?

Of course, there was still one possible source of salvation that hadn't yet left your mind. That girl - Brittany - was still here. You looked at her table. There she was in her pristine, feminine beauty. Fuck, even the way she sat was hot. The smooth curves running up from her ass to the small of her back, then her shoulders, and finally her neck and head. There wasn't a speck of fat on her anywhere to compromise her figure's perfection, minus the bits that accentuated her ass, boobs, and thighs to just the amount you liked. It was as if she was some kind of contemporary take on an Italian Venus: Girl Eating a Hamburger, they could have titled her. 

Was she the most likely way to reach safety? Who knows, but you definitely preferred trying your luck with her to seeking help from the armpit-scratching man. You looked to both your sides as if to check for oncoming traffic, took a deep breath, and proceeded toward her. No turning back now. 

You scrambled to Brittany's table as fast as you could, praying that no one would appear from your flank and squash you. While you were as small as an ant, you certainly weren't as speedy as one. As you ran, you noticed a small pile of smooshed french fries only inches from Brittany's foot. You tried not to look, but you couldn't help it. The unmistakable indentation of the bottom of her shoe was squashed into the potato mush like it had been pressed with a cookie cutter. You realized that all she would have to do to bring you to this same grizzly fate was rise from her seat and take a single step forward. After that, the janitor would come and sweep you away just as he will with all the other squashed food littering the restaurant floor. You gulped. It was a risk you would have to take. 

It felt like forever before you finally reached the base of Brittany's foot. You looked up. There she sat on top of the cheap plastic seat surrounding each of the restaurant's tables. At its edges, you could see the edges of the fat on her ass just barely peering over the seat. Your cock twitched. You never did get to ‘address' the problem between your legs earlier. Your eyes ran down her jeans from her seat, to her knees, to her legs that didn't quite cover her ankles. It was so tight-fitting that you wondered how she could walk around in them. You looked at her converse shoes. They were a light, feminine pink. The soles were enormous, wrapping around the base of her foot like a gigantic white stripe. 

You didn't need any more time to admire it. You approached the foot slowly, being careful not to be knocked on your feet as it idly shuffled from side to side while Brittany ate. You took a deep breath once you reached it and came face-to-face with the smooth rubber, which still had that distinct new rubber smell as if she'd bought it only yesterday. You grabbed the side of the sole and attempted to hoist yourself up. There was just enough wear and tear along the rubber to form small grooves for you to grab hold of. It wasn't easy, but you were able to slowly ascend the side of the shoe. Without warning, you felt movement. You rushed to the side. Even the slightest shuffle of Brittany's feet felt like you were being hurled by some unsafe amusement park ride, but somehow, you managed to maintain your grip. Grip by grip, you managed to pull yourself up and climb. 

This was the moment you learned that you were not destined to be a professional bull rider. Do people really move their feet this much when they eat? You grasped her shoelaces and tried to keep yourself from getting thrown off as every slight shuffle of her feet felt like the jolt of a swerving car, but somehow, you managed to stay on top of her. You made your way to her pant legs. The ridgelike seams making their way down the sides of her legs were the closest thing you could find to a grip. You grasped them, hoisting yourself up bit by bit, making slow and steady progress up her leg. Every now and then, you kicked the sides of her calves to try and get Brittany's attention, but it was clearly pointless. Nothing your size could make her feel anything. 

With the limit of your strength mustered, you pulled yourself higher until you finally reached the smooth and tractionless, but flat surface of the top of her thighs. You could see her exposed midriff from here, just barely bordered by the hem of her denim jeans and the white crop top hovering above her belly button. Even seated, there were no folds of fat anywhere on her. Just a smooth, picturesque belly dutifully digesting its food. You could hear little growls coming from it, as if it'd been waiting all day to feast. There was something frightening about it. Fistfuls of food the size of you were in there, being effortlessly reduced to nothing but nutrients and waste. You shuddered. It wasn't a comforting image. At least you were glad that you were on the outside of that beautiful tummy.

"Ohhhh my god, that is so funny!" came a feminine voice from above. Was Brittany talking to someone on her phone? Was she sifting through today's hottest TikToks? You didn't have time to contemplate it. She started laughing and stomping her feet, and with her laughter came bellowing vibrations and a tremor all around you. There was nothing you could do to support yourself. You were thrown from your perch onto your back, and you found yourself sliding along an increasingly steep, perilously smooth slope. 

No! You couldn't let yourself fall to the ground. Lucky for you, that's not where you were sliding to. The smooth descent down Brittany's thighs grew steeper until you were in freefall. It was a short drop. Your descent slowed as two warm walls around you closed in on each other, pinning you between them until their force was nearly sufficient to suspend you in the air. You wiggled a bit out of the awkward position and felt yourself drop to a floor like surface below. You found yourself in a dark, confined, warm space. You stood and looked around. The only source of light came above in a vaguely triangular shape, dimly illuminating two big, blue surfaces on either side of your body. You were between Brittany's thighs. 

You reached around yourself, pushing lightly along the two big surfaces squeezing your body. To your frustration, the jeans weren't worn out in the slightest. There were no seams or tears to grab onto here. You were trapped. 

More laughter erupted from all around you. "What the hellll Courtney? He said that? Hahahaha," and her thighs clenched together in tandem with her giggling. 

You felt yourself slapped and squeezed repeatedly as Brittany laughed. Even just a few seconds of her giggling was enough to leave your body bruised and dazed. When they finally separated as she let up, you fell forward, flat onto your face, as if you'd just been in the ring with a heavyweight boxing champion. This is not how you pictured your day would go. 

You lay on the ground, feeling Brittany's intense body heat all around you. You tilted your head up and looked forward. Before you sat the point where those muscular thighs of Brittany's met. Your cock twitched as you contemplated the sight. You started to think: if you could see behind those jeans and a layer of whatever designer panties she was wearing, you would see her pussy. Your erection didn't make it through the beating you just took, but the mere thought that Brittany's snatch was only inches away was enough to bring it back in full force. You crawled closer and took a deep sniff. Could you really smell her or were you just imagining it?

You contemplated your situation and a naughty thought took you. You weren't going anywhere, Brittany didn't feel you, and you weren't quite bold enough to try and get her attention by touching somewhere more sensitive. You wondered... would there be any harm in jerking off?

You slipped your right hand into your pants and rolled onto your side. Your hand grasped your shaft, and with some trepidation, began to lightly stroke it. You were tentative; having to explain your size and position to Brittany would be one thing, but it would go from awkward to downright cringeworthy if she caught you masturbating. But she wouldn't find you, right? You needed to put that out of your mind. You started going faster, feeling dabs of precum against your knuckles.

Your pleasure was interrupted when you felt a bright light wash over you from overhead. 

Brittany was standing up! Your hand left your pants immediately as you cringed, waiting for Brittany's reprimand (or worse), but it didn't come. You looked up and saw her shapely ass rise above you until she was in a standing position. She looked around, seemingly searching for something. You could hardly breathe. You were so eager to get her attention before, but you didn't want to imagine her reaction if she saw you in your present position. You had no desire to explain why you were lying inches from her crotch with a slimy-looking hand down your pants...

Brittany seemed to spot what she was looking for, frilled her hair up, and walked toward it. You sat up and peeked in the direction she was heading. Huh. Apparently she just had to use the bathroom. 

You took yet another opportunity to watch that ass of hers rock and sway as she sauntered away from you. Still perfect. She'd be back before too long. Maybe you could get her attention before she sat down again

You got back onto all fours and prepared to push yourself up onto your feet. You stopped. The seat of this shitty plastic chair was so... warm. Your horny brain couldn't resist. That was her heat you were feeling. The heat from her butt... the one that you'd been eyeing, the one that she used to effortlessly get an erection out of you, and the one that she was probably using for other purposes at this very moment. Err.. maybe you didn't want to think about that. Or maybe you did? You were definitely in one of those moods. 

You brought your face down and felt the warmth of the chair against your cheek. What the fuck was wrong with you? Were you really this desperate? You couldn't help it. You imagined that the chair was Brittany's ass, and you were full-sized again, cuddling it like it was your favorite pillow. You desperately wanted that future. Maybe when you get her attention and grow back to full size, that could really be your future. Meeting her this way would make for quite the memorable story. Maybe that could be your ‘in'? She couldn't be that averse to the idea. Women don't tease men like she did for no reason, right? Maybe there was something mutual going on...

You heard footsteps and turned around. It was her. That was fast. 

You got back up on your feet and started jumping up and down, waving your arms wildly and doing everything you could to get Brittany's attention. "Brittany! Down here! It's me, the cashier! Look down here!!!"

She didn't see you. 

"BRITTANY! HERE!!" you shouted again. Nope.

She stood directly above you and turned around, giving you an excellent view of her ass from below. You realized what was about to happen. 

Your eyes looked back and forth between her back pockets as they moved more distant from each other in your view. They were growing in your view and rushing toward you quickly. Her ass cheeks were split, rounded, enlarged, and descending fast. You couldn't react. It all must have happened in a moment, but it felt like forever. The cheeks kept growing larger, coming closer, and closer. As they did, you could see the light around you blot out as her ass covered more of the ceiling lights. The warmth from her butt cheeks grew more intense as they approached - or was that just you blushing? 

Brittany's jeans were tight enough to accent the shapely ridge between her two ass cheeks. They descended to the sides of your body with the crack between them hovering above you. As the moment of impact grew closer, the ass completely blotted out the lights, sounds, and smells of the restaurant. Brittany's butt was your entire world now. 

You may have been able to comprehend every millisecond of this, but there still was no time to react. You tried to put your hands in front of your face to brace yourself, but Brittany's butt was faster. She sat, and you found yourself instantly pinned and swallowed by the darkness, but not killed. You lay flat on your back under the immense pressure, looking upward into nothing, but knowing that you were a mere piece of fabric away from Brittany's butt cheeks and asshole. 

Even muffled through all the weight and pressure, you could make out the sound of Brittany's voice. "Heeey Courtney? Sorry about that - just needed to hop over to the bathroom for a sec. Yeah - haha, no kidding. It was a big one."

You felt Brittany's weight shift backward as she relaxed and reclined into her chair, which only meant more pressure on your tiny body. You were lucky you were as small as you were. If you were larger, you were certain her weight would crush your bones and leave you as nothing more than a stain on the chair. Even though you were alive and able to withstand the pressure, it was extremely difficult to tolerate. The weight was bad enough, but the heat radiating from her booty was worse. And the smell... well, objectively speaking, that wasn't great either, but a flickering instinct inside you kind of enjoyed it. 

You heard laughter and more jiggling followed. Even the subtlest bounce of her buttcheeks felt like an earthquake. Up and down they went, sometimes pulling you up with them as your face was plastered to the fabric, and sometimes rising and falling right back on top of you, slapping your face with their weight. When they came down on you, bits of trilled cotton engulfed your whole body and stuffed themselves into your mouth and eyes, threatening to suffocate you. You were only saved when she moved again and briefly released you from suffocating fabric. But this was a fleeting respite. Only a moment later the weight would crash back down, crushing and suffocating you all over again. You were powerless to resist it. Even the slightest movement while Brittany sat in her chair dominated your whole body. 

This continued intermittently, giving you the briefest periods of relief as Brittany talked to her friend between her bouts of laughter. When Brittany settled, you heard strange noises. One moment, you heard a low rumble, the other, you heard an odd squelching. At your size, these sounds didn't seem like anything you had ever heard before, but a moment's thought led you to place what they were. They were the sounds of her stomach. You wanted to gag. You were just close enough to her butthole to hear the subtlest squelches and squirks from deep within her digestive system. It must be the food - perhaps the food she's eating at this very moment - being so easily dissolved away. What was she reducing to her shit right now? A french fry? Some of her drink? The thought that her body could reduce something so large down to nothing sent a tingle of fear through you. You trembled. She's just a girl! How can she be so... so scary?

Even beneath the colossal booty, you could make out what Brittany was saying: "Huh, wait up Courtney- just a second. I think I sat on a bug or something. Yeah I know, gross right?" You didn't like to be thought of as a bug, but maybe this was a good thing! Would she stand up and see you? This could finally be the end of all this. Brittany had other ideas. "Haha, good idea! If he wants my ass, I'll give him all he wants!" she exclaimed. 

Before you could work out what that meant, you felt the world above you twist heavily. Brittany's ass started grinding back and forth, dragging your body from side to side with its incredible force and exerting even more pressure between you and the seat. She was trying to squash you! The pain was unbearable. Back and forth her ass grinded, pressing you more and more into her seat, trying to squeeze the life out of you with the pressure or rip you to shreds by smearing your little body against the seat. The pain was unbearable, but somehow, you survived. The only result was that you were shuffled deeper between her buttcheecks, closer to her until you were right up against the warm, smelly spot separating you from her asshole. The grinding continued. Would it ever stop?! You howled and flailed, but you knew your thrashes of pain were just encouraging her. She wouldn't stop until she was convinced she'd gotten you. There was only one way to get her to stop: you tried desperately to go limp and play dead. Somehow, you summoned enough willpower and endurance to stifle your screams and flails. Finally, she stopped. 

"Oop! No more crawling around from the little guy. Haha - shame about the new jeans, but hey, the punishment should fit the crime, right!" She went back to eating. 

Brittany wasn't going to move anywhere anytime soon. You'd have to crawl out of this. You looked around; your surroundings were like a sea of hemp stretching endlessly in either direction. There was hardly any air down here, and the air that was here didn't exactly taste good to breathe. You slowly turned over and tried moving, careful not to push up against Brittany's ass and alert her to the fact that you were still alive. You stayed between the small gap between the cleavage of her ass as you crawled. It wasn't a pleasant place to be trapped, but at least here you avoided being pressed flat like a tenderized steak. As you moved forward, the gap grew wider, and taller, until finally you could raise your chest and belly off of the ground. 

You crawled forward in a prone position like a soldier making his way through heavy gunfire, but you probably didn't look quite as dignified. Your muscles quaked as you hoisted yourself up just enough to keep yourself mobile under the incredible weight. Slowly, but surely, you moved toward the only sign of light you could find: the narrowing gap between her cheeks at the end of her ass crack. That was your escape. That was freedom. 

Even though you were proceeding away from Brittany's asshole, the smell and subtle dampness from it didn't seem to be improving. Her sweat was all around you. This chicken shit restaurant never did bother to buy air conditioning. Brittany was probably getting hotter. You almost gagged. There was something kind of hot about being up-close-and-personal with her butt before, but it was getting old fast as your surroundings grew wetter and smellier. You had to get out of here. 

With agonizing sluggishness, you waded through the fat dropping down on your from above. It constantly pressed you into the chair, throwing you off your hands and knees and right onto your face. Each time, you had to get back up and persevere. You kept going, closer and closer to the wedge. At last, you reached her ass crack. You grabbed the elastic hem of her panties and pulled yourself up the gentle slope to her waist, from which you could finally escape. 

From outside, one could have seen the ridiculous image of a small man crawling out from the crack of Brittany's jean-clad ass, rolling over, and gasping for breath in total exhaustion. You were free, but you weren't much closer to safety than you had been minutes ago. You still had to get Brittany's attention. You still needed to climb. 

Brittany's posture was good, but not perfect. She bent over her table with the slightest of hunches as she worked away at her meal, allowing her back to form a sharp slope leading up to her shoulders. You climbed up past her slightly exposed buttcrack, up the small of her back. You placed your hands against her smooth skin and began to ascend, digging your hands and feet into her skin for whatever purchase you could find. 

Her skin became more and more difficult to ascend as you made your way up the gentle slope of her romp. You managed to make it a little less than halfway up, but the bottom of her crop top was out of reach from here. You were at a loss for what to do until you felt one of her tawny locks strike you from behind. You were startled, but you managed to maintain your grip. Then you realized: of course! Climbing her hair would be much easier than ascending her back. 

You turned your head to one side and caught a glimpse of her beautiful brown hair out of the corner of your eye. If you timed it just right, you would be able to jump to her locks and climb them the remaining distance to Brittany's white shoulders. 

The hair swung away, then back, away, then back. You planted your feet against her shirt and prepared to fling yourself the short distance. It began swinging back, and you pushed hard against Brittany's back with your legs. You let go of your shirt and flew toward the hair. You opened your hands midair and grabbed away from you, praying that your hands would find a strand of hair. Thankfully, they did. You grabbed her locks and gripped hard, using all of your strength to keep yourself from falling back to Brittany's chair and grappling with her formidable booty all over again. 

If you weren't in a foul mood, you might have felt like a spy or a ninja ascending a rope to reach the summit of a building as a part of some perilous mission. After being clobbered by Brittany's ass for several minutes, you couldn't say you felt that cool. You curled your legs around her curly locks and hoisted yourself higher, one hand after another, until you were at even height with Brittany's shoulders.

You had an impressive view of the restaurant from this height. The normally cramped, smelly, busy eatery appeared as if it were a vast landscape populated by continent-treading giants. Unimpressive customers and annoying co-workers walked around the area like towering behemoths, and any one of them could wreak as much havoc on your tiny body as Brittany had. Even with the humiliation you'd endured so far, you felt grateful that you were dealing with her body and not theirs. 

You rotated as you dangled from Brittany's hair until you faced her shoulders. Her hair rested gently along them, leaving only a short hop from your current position to the safe platform formed by her shoulders. You lept to it, grabbing her bra strap for safety as you landed to ensure you would slide right back to where you started. 

You felt a wash of relief as you got up and stood only inches away from Brittany's ears. They were hidden by her brilliant brown hair. There was quite the view from up here. You could see Brittany idly bringing French fry after French fry to her mouth as she scrolled through the day's most popular TikToks and giggled to herself. You felt your heart flutter. Why was her scrolling through videos so cute to you? Plenty of girls do that. What was it about her that made literally anything she did seem cute? 

In any case, it was time for this bizarre expedition of yours to be done. You stepped over to her ear. This was the big moment: what were you going to say? 

You didn't get the chance. Without warning, Brittany burst into laughter and your whole world shook. She must have just seen an especially funny TikTok. You lost your footing, stumbled, and tumbled down to her front. You yelled as you fell, but Brittany didn't hear you. She just kept giggling and eating as she had been, completely oblivious to her surroundings. 

You landed with a thud on her tray, right next to a pile of gigantic French fries. You groaned and tried to stand. How on earth were you going to get Brittany's attention now?

A shadow crept up from your left as Brittany's hand descended to grab another french fry. Good! Maybe she'd see you this time? But no, her attention was elsewhere. She pinched another fry, brought it to her mouth, and swallowed it without even taking the time to chew. She must be really hungry. You stood and shouted, waving your arms and trying to get her attention, but nothing would divert her gaze from her phone. 

You weren't visible enough between the piles of fries for her to spot you. You needed to get higher so you'd be more conspicuous among all the golden wedges. You climbed on top of one of them and hurried to its edge. It was risky getting on top of her food, but you weren't going to get her attention if you didn't stick out. Besides, wouldn't things just be worse if she never spots you? She'd definitely see you. For sure. 100%. 

The hand hovered in the direction of the cardboard fry cup again. As it came closer, you saw her finger and thumb separate as she prepared to pluck another. You didn't think much of it. She'll have to be finished eating at some point, right? Not to mention that hands are quite sensitive compared to the rest of the body. Perhaps you could get her attention by touching it. 

As she was about to grab the fry next to yours, you rushed to her hand and pounded on it wildly with your fists, certain that this would trigger enough stimuli for her to look in her direction and see what sort of living creature was playing in her food. But she didn't look away. As if to say "ah, yes, there you are," her hand changed course toward the fry you stood on. 

You couldn't react. The hand turned in an instant and pinched the fry. The space beneath you shook, causing you to fall over, and you felt yourself and the fry lifted into the air. 

You scurried over to Brittany's thumb and slammed it with your fists, but no amount of struggling would avail you. You and the fry were heading directly toward Brittany's smiling face. Even with her head turned slightly away, you got a full glimpse of her beauty. Her wavy, brunette hair, gentle features, and tanned skin were more than enough to qualify the young lady as "your type," but your focus was diverted on the most imminently important aspects: her grinning mouth, with her glittering teeth bare, as she smiled and giggled while sifting through whatever is on her phone. You realized that this pristine mouth is your destination. You're going in there. 

Her head turned slightly and her mouth opened. Her jaw lowered, followed by her lower lip, and then the bottom row of her beautiful teeth. You imagined that in another life, that beautiful mouth could have opened in preparation to gobble up your cock. But no, the current circumstances demanded that she devour much more of you than just that part. 

You came closer and felt her hot exhalations against your face. You could smell her breath. The mintiness from the morning's toothpaste was glazed over by the odor of the greasy fast food she'd been downing. Your nose twitched. If it smelled bad here, you could only imagine what it would be like on the inside. 

The warmth increased and a shadow came over you as you were brought under her upper lip and into her mouth. You were dropped onto her tongue with your face facing the abyss at the back of her throat. You saw her uthula hanging overneath, as if it was pointing to where you were heading next. The tongue was soft, spongey, and gooey. It felt almost pleasant against your skin, but you weren't enjoying it. Brittany's fingers left your body, exited her mouth, and she closed. You were trapped. 

It all happened in an instant, but it felt like an eternity. The tongue took the briefest of curious licks against your skin, enjoying the salty taste of sweat and undoubtedly mistaking it for the seasoning of another delicious french fry. As soon as the tongue had its fill of you, it was satisfied. You felt the world beneath you shift and you began to slide forward. This was it. You screamed for a final time, but Brittany only responded with another giggle.

First you saw the golden french fry disappear down her throat. It happened in an instant, but that still wasn't sufficient time for you to process what was happening. Brittany swallowed again. You felt a distinct pulling sensation take your upper body as your surrounding narrowed and tightened. The muscles at the back of her throat gripped your head and dragged you deeper. You heard a gulp and the movement around you hastened. She swallowed you. 

The forces on all sides of your body rapidly pulled you deeper into the dark, fleshy tube. You moved down her throat faster than you could work out where you were in her body, until finally you felt the space around you open as you were dropped into the acrid depths of her stomach. You fell for the briefest of moments and landed with a belly flop into the deep pool of acid. Even at your size, the force of the fall was enough to submerge you in her stomach acids. You flailed wildly, trying to keep yourself afloat and stop yourself from drowning. You never were a good swimmer. The more you struggled, the more encompassing the acid all around you seemed. The splashes caused some of it get into your nose, mouth, ears, and eyes. You felt an alarming, tingling sensation both from the inside and outside of your body.

You looked around. A dim, red luminescence shown through the outside of her stomach, giving you a glimpse of your horrifying surroundings. It was like a hellacious swimming pool, filled not with soft chlorinated water, but with bubbling, green chyme that may as well have been taken out of a witch's cauldron. It was a wicked brew indeed; everywhere you looked, you saw proof of what the ghastly fluid would make of you. All around you were french fries, but they weren't all the same. Some of them were just as they looked earlier: golden, crisp, and flaky, but others were different. Their color had diminished and their shape was decompressed. They were dissolving. Just like you. 

You swam from one side of the stomach to the other as quickly as your little arms could take you. You desperately clawed at its walls, searching for any hope of escape, but you found none. This was your tomb now. The itching from earlier turned to burning, and your very skin began to dissolve away until your whole body turned an eerie, dark red. You could see your own blood begin to spiral out from your dissolving arteries, leaving a carmine cloud floating about the liquid holding your body. 

Two sounds dominated your ears. You could hear Brittany's heartbeat and the constant bellow of her uproarious laughter, with the rate of its beats increasing and decreasing as she saw new and exciting things on her phone. She laughed when she found some, shaking the world around you and bellowing, sending waves of jovial noise vibrating throughout the chamber of her stomach. You imagined what she would look like from the outside, laughing like this with her wide, bright smile. You imagined her body shaking as she did, with the fat on her boobs and ass jiggling in concert with her happiness. When this was all over, would your body be a part of that jiggling booty? Even with its skin dissolved and its blood leaking, your cock tried to harden. You didn't notice. You were too busy screaming bloody horror and trying desperately not to drown. The cold chill of reality mixed with the burning of the acid. As horrible as the thought was, you knew you wouldn't last in there much longer.

...

Brittany got out of bed to the earthy smell of her coffee machine. She wasn't really feeling her best. She managed to stay thin thanks to her daily gym visits, but on mornings like these it was hard to deny that all that fast food wasn't doing any favors for her health. Oh well, it wasn't the end of the world. She got out of bed and lazily hobbled over to the bathroom. 

She took a look at her frazzled form in the mirror. Her bedhead was particularly bad today. She sighed and rolled up her shirt to take a look at her belly. It was as she feared. She pinched her abdomen and squeezed a wedge of unwelcome belly fat which she was sure hadn't been there before. Ugh. 

She walked over to the scale, undressed, and weighed herself. 130 lbs. That can't be right. Was she forgetting a chocolate shake or an extra order of fries? She shouldn't have gained more than a pound from yesterday. Whatever. An extra thirty minutes on the elliptical should take care of it. 

Brittany felt a pang in her stomach and a low growl. Maybe she would get rid of some of that weight sooner than she thought. 

She walked over to the toilet, hovered herself over it, and squatted. The pressure in her belly sharpened. 

She grabbed the phone resting on her sink and began looking through it, trying to distract herself from the sound of her urine washing against the toilet bowl. 

What was the name of that cashier guy from yesterday? Brittany wondered to herself as she flicked through instagram. She couldn't place it. His dorky awkwardness aside, it was kinda cute how he completely lost control of himself at the mere sight of her. She recalled the sight of his bulge straining at that absurdly tight uniform of his. She giggled. She hoped she'd see him again; imagine how blown his mind would be if she offered him a quick blowjob in the restaurant bathroom. There was no way he hadn't already imagined her giving him one. Maybe that's where that bulge of his came from. Besides, her exes all did say she had excellent technique... and she'd been especially hungry for a good cock lately. Drat - why didn't she give him her number?! 

She felt a heavy mass exit her anus, drop between her buttcheeks, and splash into the water below. 

I wonder where he is now? She thought. She usually went for more conventionally attractive guys, but maybe it was worth giving someone like him a chance this time. If she could just remember his name...

Another mass of shit splashed into the toilet water as she pondered his identity. No matter. She knew herself well enough to know that she'd end up at that fast food place again sometime. Sooner or later, she'd see him again, and she'd have no trouble getting him to let her taste that cock of his. It'd probably be the best moment of the poor guy's life. 

Brittany wiped herself and rose. Had she looked into the toilet bowl, she might have noticed an odd speck of white left by a collection of tiny bones among her waste. Alas, she wasn't the type to examine her own poop. She reached behind her and flushed, sending the remains of yesterday's meal down in the sewer to disappear from sight and memory forever.