- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

yes...this is a remake of my most recent story, i wasnt happy with the quality of it and am now in a better state of mind to write so... enjoy:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were always rumors of exclusive clubs for the elite, places where they could go to spend their wealth on drinks and fun. But none of those rumors compared to those of 'The club', a place for women of high status, actress', politicians, models. The stories of this place were hard to beleive, the entertainment was almost mythical, shrunken people to be used as the celebrities saw fit. these rumours couldnt be true though, right?

"nobody knows where it even is" sally said, your co-worker was dismissive of the idea too, "a secret club full of tiny people? would be cool but i doubt its actually real" she finished as you clocked out, your shift ending as hers began. you walked with her through the shop as you finished your discussion, "what would you even do IF you got in there?" you asked her. "i dunno realy, maybe id ask for you to be shrunk. HAH, get some payback for the mess you always leave me." she joked as you reached the door. you pushe dthe handle as a blonde woman walked up, you stepped out and held the door for her to pass, her clothing was nice, not extravagant but well kept and official, a suit with tight black pants and a fitted jacket that hugged her figure. she diddnt say anything to you, just looked into your eyes and smiled slightly before heading inside. the afternoon sun blinded you for a moment as it hung low in the sky, you walked through the small car park to the road, passing sallys red toyota and a black and grey van. you reached the path and began your walk home. you had a car but in the late summer weather you preffered the walk.

After a while you noticed the van from the car park was pulling up ahead of you, its side door slid open and as you passed by it you looked inside, then passed out. you woke up in partial darkness, the floor felt odd, like packing foam. you could hear comotion outside, it was loud, the sounds of glasses and voices booming around you in your little foam prison. you could reach out and touch all 4 walls and the metal ceiling. that ceiling suddenly began to lift and as light came in you saw the scale of your situation. above you was the face of the woman from the shop, the one you held the door for, but now she was huge. her face took up your whole view, you were tiny. you imediately pieced togeather where you were, The club, the mythical location you and sally had talked about only moments ago. the woman, a late 20's hottie, reached in and pulled you from your little cubicle, her fingers rough with work, her skin smelling of lotion and perfume. you got vertigo from the motion as she held you above the metal table the metal case you had been in was on, you could see now it had 29 other identical holes, each probably holding a tiny man or woman like you. "hey, Jess? still need one for table 6?" your current captor said, her voice booming, vibrationg your core like a jet engine. "the table of 5? yeah! the first one just went" jess, the other woman in the room responded, her brown hair in a ponytail and her outfit just as flattering as the woman who held you's was. "okay, well i just caught this one, itll do, i know Brie likes the fresh ones best" she said, passing you to the giant brunette, whos hand was colder and less fragrant. "thanks Becs, ill get it out to them with their game." Jess responded, walking over to a black tray with you dangling between her fingers, the view making you dizzy as you watched her massive legs below, effortlessly covering the immense distance in seconds. she dropped you onto a small dish, the cold ceramic giving you goosebumps, you now realised you had no clothes on and attempted to cover yourself. the giant brunette went about collecting some stuff and piling it onto the tray below you, you took this time to survey the room.

It was like a kitchen, white tile walls and a red tile floor, metal counters with storage underneath were along 3 of the walls, the 4th wall containing a door and a large board titled "weekly special". you read the board, it had rules on it for some kind of game...

"this weeks special game is the return of a guest favourite. all guests have 20 points, they will take turns to spin a wheel, the first player to reach 0 or below will win. the winner of each round will spin the bonus wheel. if the guests have questions, answer them as best you can, and always be available to assist."

You were part of the game somehow, and as the brunette, jess, finished stacking stuff onto the tray she lifted you off the dish and dropped you into a small shot glass type container and placed it onto the tay too. she lifted the tray and walked to the door, pushing it to the side and revealing the opulent room on the other side, filled with women you recognsied, and some you diddnt. you were carried to a table in the far side of the room, Jess placed the tray down and started to lay items down on the table, including what you now recognised as the spinners described on the board. around you were 5 women, all famous, and all beautiful. the Brie mentioned by Becs was Brie Larson, to her left was Margot Robbie, then Ana de Armas, to Brie's right was Maya Jama, a british tv presenter you had seen once or twice on comedy shows, then finally on her right was Florence Pugh. The 5 were in joking conversation and bassically ignored you as they sat waiting for Jess to set up. The final step was to place your glass on the table, covered in green fuz, similar to a poker table in appearence. the glass landed and you were now infront of Brie in the middle of the table. Jess explained the rules as they were on the board then asked if they had any questions. florence responded "yeah, what do we do if we win then?" jess responded quickly "the winner gets to eat the prize" and then smiled. florence looked at you in your little glass, she was the first of the 5 to acknowledge you in any way, she smiled and licked her lips then said "great, i love their taste". Jess smiled then, once satisfied there were no other questions, turned to leave, heading towards the bar to stand and serve the rest of the godess' in the room, leaving you in the hands of the 5 women around you who were all about to compete for the chance to eat you...

Chapter End Notes:

players images: https://sta.sh/2r227ju928z

hope you like this expanded version of the story and look forward to the game ahead. the game itself is randomly generated as i write, so i do not know who will win, just like you. who do you want to win you? and what will happen during the game? come back soon for the next chapter.