- Text Size +

With the first round about to begin the godess' that surrounded you all finally acknowledged your existence. Florence had already sugested her excitement to eat you, which in and of itself was terrifying, but now the others were getting involved. Maya was staring at you as she sipped from her straw, playing with it between her teeth and tongue. Brie had a fairly blank look, but her mouth was slightly open, revealing her tongue running along her teeth within. Ana spoke at you, saying "looks like a good one, we are its only owners right?" to which brie responded "yes of course, i only get the new ones". finally margot leaned forward and lifted your glass, bringing it to her face, her perfume invading your space, and her hot breath hitting you as she breathed onto you, fogging up the glass around you. "like that? youll be feeling it more up close soon" she said, her australian accent so familiar yet alien now as her booming voice beat your organs with its depth. Margot placed your glass back on the table and the first round finally began with Florence.

She leaned in and with one finger flicked the gold arrow inside the dial, she licked her lips as the arrow slowed down finally coming to a stop on 1B. "well, at least i get a bonus she pouted before pinging the arrow of the bonus wheel which came to a rest on +1. "two points, not great. Ill still get youuu though" she said melodically, pointing one finger at your glass and smiling. Next up was Maya, she leaned and span, her eyes on the spinner as it stopped on 5. "yes! oh little snack, youre going in here soon!" she said before running her finger along her extended tongue sensually, a small string of saliva pulling off as she slid her tongue back into her mouth. Brie had already span as Maya wiped her finger on a napkin, the spinner stopping on 1. "shit, ive not had a win here in days" was all she said before Margot span a 5F. "uhh. a forfeit, not fair" she said annoyed, now leaning to spin the red forfeit wheel, as it slowed her eyes thinned, it stopped on give 2, so now she span the name wheel with all of their names written on it, probably by Jess in the back room. the wheel span, and stopped with Florence's name under the arrow. "hah! gimme those points" Florence shouted as Margot dissapointedly moved her own marker up only 3 and then had to move Florences 2. Last was Ana who was looking at you in a way you could only describe as being innocent yet devious, her face making you feel very uncomfortable as she span and bit he rbottom lip, the wheel slowed as her face got a worried look on it, finally stopping on a 2B. her mouth curled to a smile and her eyes lit up as she span the bonus wheel, her arm over you, casting a giant shadow. the bonus wheel landed on +2. As she brought her hand back to her side she lightly knocked you with it and giggled to herself. the ladies all now looked at the score board and saw that Maya had won the round with a clean 5 meaning shje got to spin the prize wheel.

Maya grabbed your glass and pulled it towards herself before tipping you onto the table near the edge. "hmm, we wont be needing this anymore" she said, sliding the glass next to her empty cocktail glass as she span the wheel. the arrow landing on the word breast. "ooh, lucky you, you get tospend some time in here" she said as she cupped her breasts with her hands and lifted them slightly, when she released her hands, the two mountains in her bra dropped and swung slightly under their own weight. her fingers pinched at your waist as you were distracted. she brought you up to her face and stuck her tongue out pushing you against the pink slimy monster as she tasted you. "mmh, it is a good one" she said to Brie beside her, who simply grinned and nodded slightly. you felt gravity shift as Maya lowered you towards her exposed clevage. you slid neatly between the two globes of hot flesh, the heat of her perfect skin making you instantly start to sweat. as you slid deeper you could hear her deep booming heartbeat within, the sound of her breathing was loud too, like a freight train in a tunnel. her fingers released and you were left alone, held in place by her breasts coming togeather thanks to gravity and her bra in co-operation. then she laughed, her entire chest lurched. you were compressed by the two walls of flesh crashed togeather over and over, slowly letting you slip deeper and deeper between them. "it feels good in there, but itll feel better in here" Maya said to the table before rubbing her belly. "not if i get it" Ana responded smiling before lifting a little nut from a bowl on her side of the table and popping it between her lips before chewing, the slight pops only barely audible from your opressive dark prison in Maya's top...

Chapter End Notes:

scores at the end of round 1:

Maya-5

Florence-4

Ana-4

Margot-3

Brie-1

players images: https://sta.sh/2r227ju928z