- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

These stories revolve around well-established characters within the Man Squishers universe. I'm including links to reference sheets for both Kim and Jessie down below.

 

Kim: https://imgur.com/tf8aULV

 

Jessie: https://imgur.com/CsSuC4U

 

The Man Squishers Visual Novel game is currently in development, so if you'd like to support the project or simply want more Man Squishers content in general, check out my Patreon page! You can also get your own writing commission on Patreon and get early access to my other writings! https://www.patreon.com/ManSquishers


Kim was currently on break, sitting at the back corner table of the Man Squishers biker bar. She wasn’t alone, however, thanks to a little friend keeping her company. Krohnium was a tiny employee at the bar as well, usually being used by Jessie as chewing gum due to his gummy physical properties and sweet taste. They were both taking their break together, with Kim resting her head on the table that little Krohnium was sitting upon. The tiny blonde looked up at his giant coworker, noticing that she was staring down at him, seemingly lost in thought.


“Uhhh...hey Kim, what’s up?” He asked with a raised eyebrow. Kim blinked a few times, before suddenly being startled upon realizing what she had been doing.


“O-Oh, sorry Kro! I didn’t mean to stare, I was just...thinking.”


“Um, okay, but what were you thinking about?” This question from the little guy made Kim’s face burn bright red.


“It’s...embarrassing, you don’t want to know.”


“Oh come ON, you can’t be vague like that, now I just want to know even more!” Kro exclaimed, standing up and looking at Kim’s face excitedly.


“I...alright, alright, I’ll tell you, but you have to promise not to think I’m weird.”


“It’s kind of hard to promise that when I don’t even know what you’re going to say.”


“FINE, fine...I was thinking about your job here, how Jessie uses you all the time as chewing gum. I’ve heard her mention how sweet you taste, like strawberries, and...well...strawberries are my favorite fruit, so...I was just sort of, kind of...wondering what you taste like,” Kim admitted, immediately burying her head into her arms after finally spitting it out.


“I KNOW you taste like strawberries, obviously, but...I wanna try it for myself,” Kim added, her voice muffled.


Krohnium simply stared at the pink-haired punk, clearly embarrassed as well, though he managed to speak up after a few seconds of silence.


“Well……..I guess I don’t really mind if you try…”


“Wait, you what?!” Kim suddenly lifted her head again and looked down at the blushing tiny with pure joy.


“Yeah, I mean, it’s not really a big deal. Jessie chews me up every day, it’s literally my job. I don’t mind it, I...actually like it, so...I wouldn’t mind if you tried it,” Kro replied, not even able to look at her as he said this. Instead, he covered his face with his hands so that she couldn’t see just how embarrassing this was for him to say.


“Oh, well in that case…”


The flustered, tiny, gummy man stood there in silence, still covering his face. Kim had trailed off, not even finishing her sentence. This puzzled Kro, so he ventured to peek between his fingers, and what he saw left him in awe. His hands dropped down to his sides so that he could have a full view of the glorious sight in front of him.


Kim had started to lean her head forward, her mouth wide open as she did. Her gaping maw was coming closer and closer, filling up more of Kro’s vision until her top lip actually passed over his head. Now, the only thing he could see was her massive tongue and the darkness that lied beyond it.

Without warning, Kim’s lips enclosed over Kro, easily taking in his entire body. With a quick flick of her head, the tiny gummy was thrown up and onto her tongue, completely sealed in darkness. It didn’t take long for his eyes to start adjusting to his new surroundings, but it was still difficult to see.


While he could see very much, he could certainly FEEL a lot. There were so many sensations, possibly too many. The warmth of her breath sent goosebumps across his skin, the saliva that dripped from the roof of her mouth had already drenched him, and the sliminess of her tongue made moving a strenuous task.


Thankfully, he didn’t need to worry about moving on his own, since the massive muscle below him was happy to help. Her tongue lifted him upward and pressed him into the roof of her mouth, followed by an immense pressure that began to press Kro flat. She was sucking on him, made obvious not just by the sudden pressure, but also the satisfied moans that rumbled all around him.


“Mmmm, oh my gosh, you really DO taste like strawberries...” Kim stated out of genuine bliss. Now that she got a small taste, her mouth began to salivate uncontrollably.


“Oh geez, I’m going to get a bit more rough, I hope that’s okay,” Kim warned him, although despite her concern, she didn’t wait for him to reply. She hastily maneuvered his body in between her right row of teeth, only allowing him a brief moment to stare up at her molars before they came crashing down.


Kro’s squishy body was then chomped, gnashed, and masticated over and over, bursts of flavor exploding in Kim’s mouth each time she gnawed into him. Unlike normal chewing gum, Kro didn’t lose flavor over time. Every blast of flavor was just as potent and delicious as the last.


“Wow, I’m surprised Jessie ever lets you out of her mouth. This is the best, I’d never have to buy gum ever again!” Kim proclaimed feverishly, lost in her euphoria from the constant barrage of his strawberry essence. She wanted to savor this for as long as possible.


Unfortunately, this wouldn’t last as long as Kim probably hoped. Jessie walked by their table, noticing Kim’s dreamy expression.


“Hey Kimmy, break’s over, it’s time to get back to work. Where’s Kro? I know he was-” Jessie interrupted herself, a knowing smirk creeping across her face. Kim didn’t even notice her boss or anything that she said, clearly still lost in this euphoric state.


Kim DEFINITELY noticed her boss, however, as the assertive woman grabbed onto Kim’s chin and then leaned forward, planting a deep kiss directly onto Kim’s lips. Kim was taken by surprise, but it wasn’t an unwanted surprise, so Kim simply closed her eyes again and allowed the kiss to happen.


Once Jessie let go and retracted her head, Kim blinked a few times and noticed something was missing.

 

“H-Hey, no fair!” Kim shouted defiantly, puffing out her blushing cheeks as she pouted and watched her boss walk away. Jessie simply turned her head over her shoulder and winked, chewing a few times with her mouth open so that Kim could see Kronhium inside. His mushed up body was nearly unrecognizable aside from the general color of his clothing and his flustered face. Playing with Kim had been a fun break, but now he was back where he belonged, on the job once more.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this short story! I'd love to get feedback or read your reviews!